[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 11

>>
>>134432542
You interfered.
>>
>>134432909
Russia vetoed everything
>>
They fuuucked with Albnaia....ahhaha no one fucks with Albnaioa wand gets away with it I'm tetleoging you haha Serbiao you stsiopiodi shit you fijicokfkijging bitch
>>
>>134433204
in the Bosnian war, I think not.
>>
>>134432542
Not enough peacekeeping clearly.
>>
>>134432542
t*rks

t*rks ruin everything they touch
for a more modern instance, see: Germany
>>
>>134434013
The serbs wernt fighting directly in the bosnian war.
>>
File: Serbia_white_paradise.png (819KB, 1283x726px) Image search: [Google]
Serbia_white_paradise.png
819KB, 1283x726px
>>134432542
Serbia stronk!
Last paradise for white men!
>>
File: Serbia_stronk.png (439KB, 491x1272px) Image search: [Google]
Serbia_stronk.png
439KB, 491x1272px
>>134432542
Serbs are the saviors of the white race!
>>
>>134432542
What went wrong is the wrong question to ask if you're talking about serbia and most of the balkan in general

You should ask what went right instead
>>
File: Serbia_yes.png (342KB, 642x577px) Image search: [Google]
Serbia_yes.png
342KB, 642x577px
>>134432542
Don't mess with us Serbs, we are ruthless! We won't allow the pussyfication of our society!
>>
>>134435713
"Serbian" refugee
>>
>>134432542
Landgrabbing shitfest failed. you genocidal apes nao all over The Internet
>>
>>134432542
It is a Balkan nation.
>>
>>134434384
>The serbs wernt fighting directly in the bosnian war.
and retards like these post on this board
>>
>>134436188
/thread
>>
>>134432542
Shouldn't have waged war with Croatia and instead made a joint kebab removal in Bosnia.

Just imagine how much better our lives would have been.
No NATO bombing of Serbia.
No war in Croatia.
We all get to preserve our industry and instead of war we could have developed our economy.
>>
>>134436861

> Serbs uniting with Croatia would make us a strong threat to everyone around, especially economically.

> Serbs have good relations with Romanians and Greeks so more allies.

> Serbia has lots of untapped resources, decent agroculture and clay for farming
> Croatia has shit ton of coasts and decent income from tourism
> Combine those together and make trading agreements with Romania,Bulgaria and Greece
> Trade export on all three seas
> Britbong and German economy on suicide watch
>>
>>134432542
you made this thread once already, so look in the archive
>>
>>134437315
Stop dreaming Ante and prepare my horse
>>
>>134435713
You can't be a Serb and be a faggot, just like you can't be an atheist and be a Serb. Or anything other than 100 percent Orthodox. We have these rules for a reason. Conform or be rejected, anyone who says otherwise should be hanged.
>>
>>134438527
protestants > orthodox simpletons
>>
Lol this thread every damn day
>>
>>134436861
Actually you forgot to mention the genocides that led to NATo bombing
>>
>>134437315
this
>>
>>134439343
there were no genocides
>>
File: 1498305854770.png (532KB, 1597x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1498305854770.png
532KB, 1597x1600px
this thread servs no purpose other then to encourage shit flinging. yugos DONT FALL FOR IT.
>>
>>134432542
You mean what went RIGHT. Croatia is independent and not in a state of war for the first time in 1000 years and s*rbs, the inbred, backwater, genocidal maniacs of Europe, were finally cut down to size.

Now we just need to cut r*mania down to size and reclaim constantinople and we might start seeing something resembling a pretty map of Europe for once.
>>
File: Serbs.png (424KB, 1088x662px) Image search: [Google]
Serbs.png
424KB, 1088x662px
>>134432542
>>
>>134440491
After the shooting, Gavrillo Princep aparently tried to commit suicide by shooting himself, but the gun jammed, tried to jump off a bridge into a river to drown, but the river was dry. He was captured by the police and thrown in a dank dungeon where he contracted multiple infections and had to get multiple limbs amputated, he contracted a wasting sickness and when he died he was like 50 pounds.

The most hated man in history got his just punishment in this life and the next.
>>
I have no clue where that is but I'll sure as hell blame it on the jews
>>
>>134439776
not sure if croat or bozgor
>>
>>134439776
>Croatia is independent
wrong- EUs bitch now.
>>
>>134439467
Actually the ICTY rulled that it was genocide brainwashed dog
>>
File: Slobo mi te volimo.jpg (45KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
Slobo mi te volimo.jpg
45KB, 640x426px
>>134432542
5th October.
>>
File: putin and medvedev kek.jpg (20KB, 452x205px) Image search: [Google]
putin and medvedev kek.jpg
20KB, 452x205px
>>134443131
>ICTY
>legit source
choose one.
>>
>>134443983
So I see in serbia the only trusted source is the media.
>>
>>134446427
http://foreignpolicy.com/2015/07/09/why-did-russia-veto-recognizing-srebrenica-as-a-genocide-putin-bosnia/
>>
File: Slobodan-i-Mirjana-Markovic-3.jpg (121KB, 830x553px) Image search: [Google]
Slobodan-i-Mirjana-Markovic-3.jpg
121KB, 830x553px
>>134443664
I started to shed a tear everytime I see an image of Soba,he wasn't perfect and he had his flaws but nobody is perfect.People love to mention about the economy when he was in power but they tend to forget that when he was elected shortly after that the sanctions came and he couldn't do jack shit and how Tito handled the economy was shit totally Africa tier only resorted from gibs.

Sloba tried to re unite Serbian territories that Tito destroyed us and gave them autonomy when he ruled over us.

But the biggest spit into Sloba's was that Serbs didn't trusted him enough,they betrayed him and handed him over to the West where they killed him.

I hope that he can forgive us because everything he said came to be true,everything in Serbia,Montenegro,Kosovo and the rest of the Balkans.

When Sloba died Serbia died aswell,Serbia now is just a corpse with a dead brain but with an alive hearth
>>
>>134446839
I already knew this.
>>
>>134447617
Wtf Sloboshit was about to be convicted for crimes against humanity at the hague. Pretty big flaw.
>>
They are sectarian bastards who killed fellow whites over religious differences. Serbs are a plight upon humanity, they are literally like the Muslims they hate. They have engaged in racial takfeer.

I always laugh when some Serbian rat says a Croatian or Albanian isn't white because of their religion, because it reminds me of the eternal Anglo doing that to the Irish.
>>
>>134447943
I've never heard a Serb say Croats aren't white
>>
>>134447897
Sloba wasn't involved in Bosnia where all the massacres happend,and the Hague accused him of being guilty for doing Srebrenica even if the general who did it was Mladic.

The only crime that Sloba was guilty was just in Vukovar.
>>
>>134448269
And kosovo
>>
>>134437315
except corruption would be your downfall
>>
>>134448269
what about bombing Dubrovnik ? Jw
>>
>>134448356
>Kosovo
Sloba was fighting Albanian terrorists and he didn't even killed that manny Albos only around 10k civs alone whille the rest ran away to Albania and Macedonia.
>>
>>134448638
>Dubrovnik
not Serbian doing the,Montenegrins just wanted to have a Montenegrin hawk fly over Croatian shores
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivwFH5hmaG0
>>
>>134448674
Oh 10k is nothing. Just a few thousand women and children. Hey why were serb deaths tiny in comparison? BTW KLA terroists is some Serb media bullshit.
>>
>>134448938
>tfw you'll never shell a historical city while singing and drinking moonshine with your hillsmen brethren

why live?
>>
File: Montenegrin Soldier.jpg (95KB, 535x720px) Image search: [Google]
Montenegrin Soldier.jpg
95KB, 535x720px
>>134449534
>BTW KLA terroists is some Serb media bullshit.
KLA was an official terrorist group recognised by the US,but when the US started being anti-Serb as much as possible then they just said that KLA was a freedom fighiting group.AND JNA wasn't even that active in Kosovo it was mainly just police againsts raging Albos.
>>134449629
Montenegrins were quite the lads back then
>>
>>134450131
Montenegrins get to bomb Dubrovnik and get away with it because even though they're Serbs theyre not Serbian
>>
>>134432542
Jews
>>
It starts with one
One thing, I don't know why
It doesn't even matter how hard you try
Keep that in mind
I designed this rhyme to explain in due time
(All I know)
Time is a valuable thing
Watch it fly by as the pendulum swings
Watch it count down to the end of the day
The clock ticks life away
(It's so unreal)
Didn't look out below
Watched the time go right out the window
Tryin' to hold on, didn't even know
I wasted it all just to watch you go
I kept everything inside
And even though I tried, it all fell apart
What it meant to me will eventually
Be a memory of a time I tried so hard
>>
I tried so hard and got so far
But in the end, it doesn't even matter
I had to fall to lose it all
One thing, I don't know why
It doesn't even matter how hard you try
Keep that in mind
I designed this rhyme to remind myself how
I tried so hard
In spite of the way you were mocking me
Acting like I was part of your property
Remembering all the times you fought with me
I'm surprised it got so far
Things aren’t the way they were before
You wouldn’t even recognize me anymore
Not that you knew me back then
But it all comes back to me in the end
I kept everything inside
And even though I tried, it all fell apart
What it meant to me will eventually
Be a memory of a time when I tried so hard
>>
I put my trust in you
Pushed as far as I can go
For all this
There’s only one thing you should know
I put my trust in you
Pushed as far as I can go
For all this
There’s only one thing you should know
>>
When will Albanians realise that no matter how many threads they make telling us that Serbs are "turk rape babies", /pol/ will ALWAYS be a pro-Serbia board?
>>
>>134437663
>THE HORSE PREPARING MEME IS REAL
i'm having joyful laughter
>>
>>134451083
Hey diaspora
>>
>>134450131
Terrorists but not as much as slobo
>>
>>134432542
As an American with a lot of direct experience with Serbs who has spend a total of a month in the country the Serb's problem is that he is an irrational proud drunk who will happily fuck himself over to spite you if he feels you have inflicted some harm upon him.
>>
>>134453286
That's the trait that Jews hate about us because even they can't get this low like we do.
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.