[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happens here /pol/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

What happens here /pol/?
>>
>>134429143
Putin's cock holster
>>
A lot of incest and bestiality, probably.
>>
>>134429143
Fermented goat milk, and three types of Yak cheese.

No, seriously.
>>
>>134429143
Retarded borders
>>
>>134429143

Too Muslim for Russia
Too Secular for Muslims
Too Turkish for Iran
Too Russian for Turkey
Too Eastern for the West
Too Western for China

A big load of fucking nothing.
>>
Islam, trafficking and prostitution
>>
>>134429143
Supreme Gentlemanry
>>
a very nice jew hating people live there
>>
>>134429143
In all seriousness, I once banged a Kazakh chick who was a total slut. Even though she grew up in the old country, she adopted the norms of the the polyamory subculture in my metro area, but was butthurt that some other chick was in the process of replacing her as her boyfriend's main girlfriend. Man, I was kind of degenerate and muhdiky back then to have hooked up with her. I wouldn't do it again now, but it was pretty good, not gonna lie.

This chick had a Muslim background and everything. It's amazing what whores girls from traditional conservative families will become once they enjoy the liberty to do so.
>>
>>134430530
Is nice!
>>
>>134429143
Kazachs are quite an attractive mix of white and asians tbqh, both men and women, at least the one with good genes.
But is the pic pointing at Mongolia?

>>134429502
Nani?
But I can feel it, those countries are sone sort of federations on their own, tons f tribes and cultres just like Afghanistan which is also a mess of territories with basically microstates.
>>
File: jewskazakhstan.jpg (32KB, 200x460px) Image search: [Google]
jewskazakhstan.jpg
32KB, 200x460px
>>134430078
Holy shit, check this out. What do you think the Kazaks did to cause this?
>>
File: jewsuzbekistan.jpg (31KB, 200x460px) Image search: [Google]
jewsuzbekistan.jpg
31KB, 200x460px
>>134430839
An even more extreme case of Jewish depopulation happened in Uzbekistan.
>>
>>134430839
>The elusive Mountain Jew
Rarely ever seen in the wild
>>
>>134430530
Agreed, I went to a community college that for some reason had children of elites from a bunch of third world countries, Kazakstan being one of the main ones. They partied pretty hard man.
>>
>>134430905
they just left this hole, burger
>>
>>134430839
>>134430905
oy vey! it's anudda shoah!
>>
>>134430839
>>134430905
Soviet Union fell, everything went to shit (especially in Middle Asia), so jews just left those countries.
>>
File: sabinaaltynbekova.jpg (157KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
sabinaaltynbekova.jpg
157KB, 1920x1280px
Central Asians are a people with both East and West Eurasian ancestry, and therefore exhibit a more stereotypically anime appearance, like that of Sabina Altynbekova
>>
>>134430839
aliyah
>>
>>134432018
I fucking wish, most of them look like either discount spics or fucking gypsies.
>>
>>134432018
mongol invasion hit them hard
>>
>>134429143
turkmenistan kyrgystan and uzbekistan are the original turks
kazakhstan is a mix of russians turks and mongols
>>
>>134430839
>>134430905
Somewhere in between those years the Jews started paying for Jews in these nations to move to Israel.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.