[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bannon is done. The GoldmanSachs bankers own Trump.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: newboss.jpg (75KB, 701x438px) Image search: [Google]
newboss.jpg
75KB, 701x438px
Is Bannon just giving up?

Or has he already been pushed aside?

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/07/21/steve-bannons-disappearing-act-240778

Trump is a despicable failure. You got duped.
>>
>>134426368
Archived that
https://archive.is/q0ITW
>>
>>134426368
>politico
and a butt pirate poster ur fake news anon
>>
>>134426368
>"BANNONS GETTING FIRED!!1!!!"
>"BANNON IS IN CONTROL!!!!!1!!!"

Its every other day with the fucking media
>>
File: girls-laughing.jpg (55KB, 553x496px) Image search: [Google]
girls-laughing.jpg
55KB, 553x496px
>>134426368
>MFW all you Trump-cucks realize Bannon turned on Trump for letting himself get cucked by the Russians and has decided to go full Leninist on the Republic.

LMAO :^)
>>
>>134426421
>got duped
The only good thing about Trump being president, is that Hillary isn't
If you didn't know that from the start, you're a fucking retard
>>
Is the white house in a state of perpetual crisis?

This is the quality of Trump's legal team:

http://nypost.com/2017/07/21/top-members-of-trumps-legal-team-suddenly-resign/

But according to ABC News, Kasowitz has not been outright removed from the team.

The New York Times reported that he was not gone but has a “lesser role.”

Kasowitz made headlines recently when he sent threatening emails to a retired public relations professional who had said the attorney should step down.

Kasowitz wrote “F— you,” according to ProPublica. He wrote several emails after that, including one poorly punctuated missive that said, “And you don’t know me, but I will know you How dare you send me an email like that I’m on you now You are f–king with me now Let’s see who you are Watch your back, b—h.”

He later apologized.
>>
Trump wants to know if he can pardon himself.
http://nypost.com/2017/07/20/trump-reportedly-asked-lawyers-about-possibility-of-pardoning-himself-family-members/

BAHAHAHAHAHA

What a fucking loser.
>>
>>134430744
So being comprehensively questioning his lawyers is now a bad thing? how dare that man ask questions from a professional so as to better use his power and position. HAHA DRUMPHKINS BTFO LOL kys nigger
>>
>>134431196
Oddly, I don't ever remember reading a news story about another US president asking "But I can just pardon myself, right?"
How does this story even get leaked by his lawyers to the (conservative / populist) NY Post?
Seriously, WTF?
>>
>>134431196
Those who have nothing to hide would not ask such a question.
>>
>>134426368
Lmao, 2 weeks ago articles were saying Bannon is the most powerful he's ever been and Trump was ignoring Priebus & Cohn.

Both sides are just briefing to damage each other, don't listen to either of them.
>>
>>134431534
"The potential pardons reportedly are just an option and not seriously being considered at the moment.
“This is not in the context of, ‘I can’t wait to pardon myself,’” a close adviser told the paper."

Hmmmm really made my thinking cap heat up
>>
>>134426368
>Bannon is done
I have a feeling we've been here before...
>>
>>134431991
Well then if you have nothing to hide then you have nothing to fear. So send me your passwords faggot. Seriously, like if you were there in his place you wouldn't at least ask that question just so you would know if you could get away with it if shit went bad? even if you wouldn't i question if this even happened considering it's the Post and "sources".
>>
File: 1500404060659.jpg (689KB, 847x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1500404060659.jpg
689KB, 847x1200px
>>134426368
>according to several White House advisers who spoke to POLITICO on the condition of anonymity
Fuck off.

>>134427662
And everything in the pic, while having Congress, federal judges, the Deep State, government agencies, foreign governments, the media, corporations, and banks doing everything in their power to stop President Trump. Not bad for 6 months work with every globalist and puppet in the whole world fighting against you.

>>134432116
There's only one side pushing all these stories, fake news media and their globalist masters. Pro-Bannon articles create a boogeyman to scare anti-Trumpers into activism, while anti-Bannon stuff is used to discourage Trump-supporters and nationalists
>>
>>134432589
>Well then if you have nothing to hide then you have nothing to fear. So send me your passwords faggot
LMAO American neo-nazi faggot suddenly becomes privacy advocate when convenient, News at 11.
>>
>politico
>>
>>134432589
I'll send you mine if you send me yours, since you obviously have nothing to hide or fear as well. What an idiotic argument.
>>
>>134427368
Why are they so terrified of Bannon?
>>
Washington Post: Trump abandons Alt-Right, embraces globalism and corporatism

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/paloma/daily-202/2017/04/13/daily-202-trump-s-lurch-toward-corporatism-globalism-shows-why-bannon-s-marginalization-matters/58ef11ebe9b69b3a72331e7d/?utm_term=.4970c6fa9604

Recent policy changes by the new globalist Trump:
1. The president pledged his full support for NATO.
2. He told the Wall Street Journal he will not label China a “currency manipulator.”
3. He expressed openness to reappointing Barack Obama’s Federal Reserve Board chair.
4. He disavowed his position on interest rates.
5. He recanted his call for closing the Export-Import Bank.
6. OMB director Mick Mulvaney said Trump’s promise to get rid of the national debt was never meant to be taken literally.
7. The administration is already watering down its lobbyist ban.
8. Trump no longer believes the military is a disaster.

Also, the Trump administration just rehired one of Obama's top TPP negotiators.
>>
>naked link to politico

opinion / argument discarded
>>
We weren't duped. He meant everything he said. Then he got in, (((they))) removed the veil from his eyes, and made him an offer he couldn't refuse.
>>
File: IMG_1115.png (33KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1115.png
33KB, 1000x800px
>>134426368
City people all voted for Hilary.

The only people who voted Trump are rural and suburban retards.
>>
File: 1493697842319.png (85KB, 178x188px) Image search: [Google]
1493697842319.png
85KB, 178x188px
>politico
>Anonymous sources
>>
File: assets.jpg (136KB, 893x540px) Image search: [Google]
assets.jpg
136KB, 893x540px
Trump is crowing about the stock market being up since he got elected.
He just took ownership of the stock market bubble.
What a chump, he bought the top of the bubble.
Can't wait to see what he says when it crashes in October due to debt ceiling cluster fuck.
>>
>>134426368
Bannon & his father used to work for Goldcocksachs, the former worked their a few years ago.

Dumb nigger bitch you are.
>>
>>134433000
That was your argument tard. You said "if he has nothing to hide". With it being unsaid but implied he would have nothing to fear. I just completed what you were implying. The fact you think your own argument is idiotic speaks volumes.
>>
>>134434564
Bannon left, joined Breitbart, and put his heart and soul into fighting the globalists.
Cohn and Mnuchin are lifelong corporate Democrats and unrepentant globalists.
>>
>>134432919
Simply pointing out the obvious does not equate to privacy advocate anti fa pedo
>>
>>134435219
Good goy
>>
>>134433694
"I'm a nationalist. And I'm a globalist. I'm both."
-Donald Trump
>>
>Bannon’s internal retreat has coincided with distance from other White House aides — most surprisingly Miller, a personal and ideological ally of many years. The two are “no longer working together in any substantive way,” according to a top White House aide.

>Miller has followed a divergent path, integrating himself into the White House’s staff and building a strong relationship with less-ideological figures like McMaster and Trump’s son-in-law, Jared Kushner, with whom he has developed an increasingly close relationship as the two have collaborated on dozens of presidential speeches and policy initiatives.

He trusted a kike hahahah
>>
>>134426368
One word: Mnuchin.

Faggot shit.
>>
Atleast politico is pretending to have a source these days instead of filtering it through vanity fair
>>
>8 years of black mediocrity(I admit it, obama wasn't perfect)
>caspers had an opportunity to win back the presidency and keep it locked
>voted a literal retarded into office
with how badly trump is fucking up, the next election will be an easy win for a pedro candidate.
>>
Trump got Jewed by his stupid daughter and her kike husband
>>
>implying Trump having 2 perfect years and make such an obvious mistake without pressure

you fags never learn
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.