[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

its actually fucking true.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 329
Thread images: 77

File: 1486011496103.png (125KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1486011496103.png
125KB, 512x512px
i honestly didnt want to believe that blacks are worse than whites. i denied it for my entire life, "its culture" "its how they were raised". but then news report after news report about people killing each other and its always a fucking black guy. always. then police brutality, this is what drove me off the edge. 2 new crimes done by cops shooting animals that did nothing. of course the cops are fucking black. everything i thought i knew was a FUCKING lie. where do i go from here? why are blacks worse than whites universally. is it race? is it something else?

this is not a meme anymore. after a year and a half i have finally seen the truth. i cant go fucking back anymore. but where do i go from here
>>
>>134421527
They're not worse universally. They're better at sprints due to their sickle cell adaptation. We like to give them millions of dollars for this skill.
>>
>>134421941
im refering to there violent nature. it makes them better athletes but it makes them far worse for a socity
>>
File: nigger albinos.jpg (115KB, 945x788px) Image search: [Google]
nigger albinos.jpg
115KB, 945x788px
>>134421527
Good. In a few months you'll be saying the same thing about Jews. And yes, of course it's race.
>>
They have no souls. It's why they're dumb, cruel, and never invented a damn thing. They're the pre-Adamite detritus never given the "breath of life"(soul) by God in the Garden.

Cain bred with one of their women and gave them some human DNA. We are still paying for it.
>>
File: niggers crime.png (1016KB, 616x2030px) Image search: [Google]
niggers crime.png
1016KB, 616x2030px
>>
File: niggers.jpg (77KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
niggers.jpg
77KB, 480x640px
>>
File: nigsvscrakas.png (117KB, 1531x841px) Image search: [Google]
nigsvscrakas.png
117KB, 1531x841px
>>134421527
just just gotta keep control of our liberals m8 - they are the fuckers that believe in the magic negro.
>>
>>134421527
its madness that our socity has been so brainwashed it took 2 years of pure facts to break through the mental barriors
>>
File: nigger7.webm (2MB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
nigger7.webm
2MB, 720x1280px
>>
File: niggers3.jpg (237KB, 1286x800px) Image search: [Google]
niggers3.jpg
237KB, 1286x800px
Niggers: NOT EVEN ONCE.
>>
>>134422223
>>134422223
>>
>>134421527
>where do i go from here
you quit your day job and shitpost here
>>
THAT was your tipping point? Cops shooting animals? ...I guess everyone has a final straw.

Why are they worse... It comes down to climate factors. The real risk of climate change is that more of the earth's surface is going to get pleasantly survivable like Africa is. This means that horrible people are going to be harder to expel from communities. They'll just be much less apt to die of exposure anymore in a warmed world. The baseline for survivable intelligence will fall. There'll be more brainless losers hanging around the periphery of society looking to score (and/or destroy) opportunities, more violent people surviving their wounds and the attempts to expel them that they eat for being violent, more impoverished sick people clinging to life past their illnesses (and spreading them farther!). There will even be more rapists and fewer consequences, since the classic protection against sexual abuse is not police, it's that sexually abusive people get expelled from their communities! These things drop IQ and make human life brutish, ugly, and lacking in value. This is the only real risk of climate change - everything else is entirely within the capacity of markets to accommodate. The threat of cultural degeneracy is the significant one.

Malthusianism describes white society poorly and was wrong even when it was first promulgated. However, it describes African society agonizingly well; in some human cultures, there is no such thing as too miserable to reproduce until there is such a low standard of living that the body is physically incapable of reproduction.
>>
>>134422072

It's funny, giving a black person white skin lets you see their real face, that retarded face hiding under all that black... They look like fucking downers.
>>
File: niggersSAT.jpg (339KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
niggersSAT.jpg
339KB, 1536x2048px
kek
>>
File: smart nigger.jpg (33KB, 408x500px) Image search: [Google]
smart nigger.jpg
33KB, 408x500px
>>134422223
kek
>>
>>134422325
Exactly. We've been conditioned to judge people of shitskin color differently. The fact that many use "skin color" instead of "race" is fucking funny.
>>
File: 1478952861245m.jpg (141KB, 722x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1478952861245m.jpg
141KB, 722x1024px
>>134422125
Blacks sure are entertaining though, they do the darnest things.
>>
File: 1422508808759.jpg (431KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1422508808759.jpg
431KB, 3840x2160px
>>134422223
fucking loooooooooool
>>
>>134421527
this is both a happy and sad day for me. on one hand i am finally free from socitys mental prison. on the other hand now i see reality as it really is.and i realise there are thosands of them in dublin walking around looking to take everything my people made. i only hope that nurture can overpower nature and we can train them to be nonviolent
>>
>>134421527
>i honestly didnt want to believe that blacks are worse than whites. i denied it for my entire life, "its culture" "its how they were raised".
>>
File: bingo.jpg (183KB, 618x340px) Image search: [Google]
bingo.jpg
183KB, 618x340px
>>134422301
>>
>>134421527
Blacks are literally 'missing links' in the evolutionary chain they lead up to whites and east asians. They are a relic of the past, stone age genes. Their characteristics helped them survive and push through the harsh jungle, but there really is zero place for them in an advanced technological world. They are evolutionary deadweight like gays and trannies.
>>
>>134422307
i love animals and have had 10ish dogs in total. seeing animals in pain sickens me and when i see a black cop shoot one i remembered all the animal shows i watched where black people killed dogs and animals for no reason. at the time i thought humans are monsters. now i know better.
>>
File: niggaeats.jpg (60KB, 580x435px) Image search: [Google]
niggaeats.jpg
60KB, 580x435px
>>134422631
Its the lack of a soul OP. Look at their dead eyes. Nothing there.
>>
>>134421527

The cucks here will talk about race and how blacks have "more testosterone" (debunked, Asians have the highest levels, and besides, conflating testosterone with "toxic masculinity" is something only cucked WJW "white justice warriors" would think anyway) or a higher rate of the so-called warrior gene (false as well, I think it's Corsicans, and while the crime rate is higher there than in the rest of France, it has to do with sociopolitical and cultural factors rather than genes, and even then they are nowhere near nig-tier levels).

It is true that blacks on average tend to have lower IQs. Lower IQs mean less self-control and more impulsiveness. This can be used for good or for bad. The generalization of single-mother families (as opposed to a past of solid family structures), the permissiveness of governing authorities on crime and school unruliness in inner-cities as well as a cultural and media context of worship of diversity, of leftist irresponsibility (racism this, slavery that) and of sheer contempt on white people and white history (why have I never heard the term "black trash" in American media??!!) all participate in various degrees to the situation in which we are now.

The Jewish media establishment (which does exist) allied with blacks in a crusade on whites and their European puritan cultural values such as obscenity censorship or other issues. This extended (in cooperation with WASP elite - see, this is more than a black issue) to domains as varied as urban planning (read E. Michael Jones - The Slaughter of Cities) or cultural trends (rap, fat pride - THICC - , sassiness, rudeness etc).
>>
>>134422223

>white_privilege.gif
>>
>>134422589
No they don't you moron. All races went their separate ways and then evolved in isolation. Blacks and Whites split 60,000 years ago.
>>
>>134422935
still the result is the same. uncivilized people in a civilized world. although i hope your right and it is something that can be changed over time. why is it taking so long? i thought it would have changed by now. they have been in socity for at lest 100 years.
>>
File: drawpile hitler.png (197KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
drawpile hitler.png
197KB, 800x600px
>>134421527
why didn't you wanna believe it? Because some people don't hold the same views?
>>
>>134422469
>i only hope that nurture can overpower nature and we can train them to be nonviolent

you're still in societies mentally ill prison. The only way to get them to leave without rivers of blood is to excise them from welfare completely. NO WELFARE FOR BLACKS, NOT A CENT. Then they will naturally sift back to whence they came.
>>
>>134422125
LOL
>>
>>134422469
>i only hope that nurture can overpower nature and we can train them to be nonviolent
That's the opposite of what you should hope for. Niggers need to GTFO of Europe and the more niggerly they behave, the easier it'll be.
>>
File: IMG_3703.jpg (83KB, 573x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3703.jpg
83KB, 573x1024px
Dear Black People,

I'm so sorry.

I owe you all reparations because every freedom that I have taken granted for my entire life has been made possible by wealth that my ancestors stole. I have benefited from this wealth that was stolen from you as have all of my ancestors, the ones that owned slaves and the ones that did not. All white people owe reparations because as a white person I sit on the pedestal of colonialism and slavery that built the wealth of not only this country but the whole European world.

Every opportunity and amnesty I have has been at the expense of all of my black and brown brothers and sisters around the world. Everything in this country is soaked and saturated with the blood of slavery and genocide. Even the times I have had to scrape for dollars in my life, I still bared the face of the slave masters. I know full well that even the homeless white man on the street corner is going to get more head nods and ham sandwiches than the black man across the street. So to every white person, no matter how little you got or you think you got, you owe money, I owe money. You owe them reparations right now and you will pay them right now, or we will take them from you.

I'm so sorry.
>>
>>134423187
i didnt want to believe that race can change who you are, that if i were born black i would be violent and stupid. its a bad thought, but it turns out its true.
>>
Do you know about the jews?
>>
>>134423376
Maybe because I have Russian parents, but I've never viewed blacks as equal.
>>
>>134423220
i dont have a solution, but if i had to pick i would want a non violent one. what makes us better if we use violance to control? mayby im being too hopeful but i think if we try hard enough we can fic this without killing anyone
>>
>>134423376
>its a bad thought
Christ, you are living breathing embodiment of Jewish conditioning. If you read The Culture of Critique you'd probably kill yourself out of shame for thinking "evil things".
>>
File: how become natsoc.png (266KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
how become natsoc.png
266KB, 750x1334px
>>134421527
>i denied it
>after a year and a half i have finally seen the truth
>i cant go fucking back anymore
>where do i go from here
Welcome to the wrong side of history. Read American Renaissance, look out for (((the Jews))), and bring your guns: you'll need them.
>>
>>134423499
i was raised tolorant of people and of faiths. its the general mindset of ireland as a whole too. which mad it harder to accept this sad truth. honestly if i had kids im not sure if i would tell them the truth or not. i would teach them to question everything, but redpills? im not sure.
>>
>>134423696
Make sure your kids stay away from public school and (((Indoctrination))). No need to lie to them about anything.
>>
>>134421527
>Ireland
>feels that strongly about race
Are you a mutt or something?

The answer is: it's a bit of this, bit of that. Under segregation blacks had a violent crime rate merely 4 times higher than that of whites, far less than what they currently do in the US. So clearly it is not only genetics. Intelligence on the other hand is supremely genetic, time and time again studies find an effect from "shared family environment" and of education to be 0 or negligibly small, while the genetic component is absolutely monstrous for a psychological phenomena. No personality trait is even close to as heritable. It's more heritable than height.

But even though their criminality isn't(purely) due to genetics, it's worth considering that treating blacks like you would whites, holding them to the same standard, granting them the same freedoms, and using the same measures against them, didn't decrease crime. It increased it by a very large amount.

They're different, it's genetic, and that difference makes them respond in a different manner to the same things making Lincoln entirely correct in his assessment on the viability of the two sharing the same country and living under the same law. Doesn't work. Either you make it for the blacks, and crush the whites with an overly oppressive government, or you make it for the whites and the blacks will run wild. It does not work.
>>
>>134423558
yeah i know. its still hard to force myself to not feel guilty about what im saying/typeing. im sure it will fade in time, for now i have to make an active attempt to block it out
>>
>>134421527
>Ireland
Do you guys even have blacks?
>>
>>134421527
Why are we still here, just to suffer?
>>
>>134423861
no im irish 100% although probably vikings 600ish yrs ago but it was so long ago it dosent really count.
>>
>>134423898
in dublin and major cities. if you can call cities in ireland major.
>>
File: evolution of a pol user.jpg (1MB, 1750x1400px) Image search: [Google]
evolution of a pol user.jpg
1MB, 1750x1400px
>>134423863
We've all been there bro. Don't be consumed by hate, but never avoid the truth in fear of being """hateful""".
>>
>>134422469
>these foreigners are laying claim to my birthright
>I just hope they manage to do it courteously
You've barely stepped outside of your cell. You're just in the corridor of a locked down facility with a 20 foot wall.
>>
>>134424278
i realise i just started a journey, but now that i have stepped out i cant go back in. the only way is forward.
>>
>>134423376
>can change
It can't. It's a fundamental part of your being, it was set before you were born, before you were conceived, it was set when your father made your mom first laugh.
>>
>>134421527
It's just evolution.
>>
>>134423985
>Viking blood
>in Ireland
Wrong island, bud. Far as I know the Irish are the purest after the Finns.
>>
>>134424863
which is nice. however you did setup ireland and found dublin. thankfully you guys didnt get far. brian boru eliminated u guys.
>>
>>134423335
This has copypasta potential
>>
>>134421527
I wasn't enthusiastic to want to believe it either.
I really did like the idea of civic nationalism alone and by itself. The ideas of egalitarianism, equal consideration to everyone. It, feels good. It feels like you're noble to hold those ideals. I still do hold a lot of those notions. I think going full fash is... sort of wrongheaded. That's an ideology for crisis situations, in it's complete and total entirety. Freedom is valuable. Mayhaps it isn't a perfect thing. But it's probably something that should be a default yes unless proven otherwise.
That said, I think we might need a little fash in the western world for a little while, for things to go well in the long run. Demographics being what they are. I'm going a bit off topic...

Sum my sentiment up, don't beat yourself up over it. Black people are genetically well turned to be the best race to inhabit and on the whole "prosper" in a pre-industrial Africa. In the modern world where benefits of technology and the iq's needed to gradually develop said technology, clearly trump whatever evolved benefits a lower iq yet sun-defended longer legged, slimmer framed black man offer, being the best illiterate savanna nomad you can evolutionary speaking be, doesn't make for a particularly good member of a modern western society.
Why Caucasian pale skinned people adapted for cold, and snow et. al do while they don't, who knows. IQ's a big portion probably. Accepting it as matter of fact to be genuinely considered is good enough I'd say. Especially in today's society where such thoughts are veboten.
Racism is today's society's version of religious heresy.
>>
>>134424863
the reason i know is that my dad dose geneology and found a clan were related to thats translation is "outsider" and the clan themselves have blond hair blue eyes, and so do i.
>>
>>134422268
Oh my that is funny, hahah! Stupid woman!
>>
>>134422072
Pure nordic genes right there
>>
>>134425169
That's the norse, and they didn't mix or settle like in Scotland or England. They took slaves, sold them elsewhere, and got kicked out.
>>134425311
That's real cool.
>>
>>134425239
i would be fine with it if they were just stupid. the problem is there violent and destroy socities and people.
>>
>>134425397
im not a larper. im irish. aka not a burger going HUUR DUUR IM 1/70TH IRISH. if i do have any danish blood its so diluted its irrelivent. also i didnt realise about the slave part. also i think geneology is very important, knowing where u come from is interesting. i might do the dna test i have seen around
>>
>>134421941
They have a different anatomy than us. Longer legs. We have longer torsos.
They run faster, we have higher capacity for upper body strength.
>>
>>134422101

Shiiiiiiiet
>>
>>134421527
The real problem is that blacks bought into the meme too. They deny all the science behind why they suck, saying it's all about muh culture and such, so getting better is impossible

If possible, send them back
>>
start 1488ing OP. its good for you. welcone to the real life
>>
>>134421527
welcome, your now trap in here for life
>>
>>134425717
It's very fun stuff. Always find some interesting characters you can relate to, good or bad. My grandmother was into it too, really enjoyed reading what she found.
>>
File: 1500460554367.jpg (81KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1500460554367.jpg
81KB, 1000x800px
I'm 1/4 black
>>
>>134426105
ill probably do the test then. i have heard good stuff from others too.
>>
>>134421527
Welcome to the redpill, OP.
>>134426000
It's true, you're here forever. Soon you will discover more unsettling truths, yet you will become addicted to this knowledge. Whether you use this knowledge to improve yourself and society or embrace despair and become blackpilled, you are trapped here nonetheless.
>>
>>134426327
i wonder if i will be better or worse because of this.
>>
>>134422019
Blacks have higher distribution of the low activity MAOA alleles. Whites (and Asians and natives and Hispanics) have higher distributions of MAOA high activity alleles.
Low activity MAOA correlates with violent crime, especially the 2 repeat allele, which is 5% of blacks and less than 1% of whites. The 3 repeat MAOA allele also does, but often correlates better with other conditions: low intelligence, poverty, and drug abuse. Heh. The 3 repeat allele is almost 50% of blacks and less than 35% of whites.
The high activity MAOA alleles (3.5, 4, and 5 repeat) correlate with antisocial personality disorder traits. Correlation is significantly stronger if they were abused as a child. Blacks however, make no difference whether they were abused or not, showing that something more research is necessary and potentially other genes unique to blacks may be aggravating the MAOA alleles in them.

Their abysmal IQs only compound on all of this and put them in situations to aggravate their "warrior gene" or directly influence it just for being dumb. Otherwise they have another gene that makes their "warrior gene" activate more often.

Culture is maybe 50% of the problem. That's my generous guess.
>>
>>134423861
Low iq, low eq, more aggresive. We see it in different races amongst animals too. Sure if a nigger has some white dna and is trained well, it can act white, but those blacks are rare.
>>
>>134422072
They look like AYY LMAO
>>
>>134426500
And very, very important they have a much higher time preference. They almost completely lack self-control and a sense of time continuity.
>>
>>134422072
Why are you posting images of Swedish people here?
>>
>>134426477
Worse, then better. You'll turn into an edgy fag and you won't be able to enjoy anything normal people do and you'll struggle to interact socially with normies. Eventually however, you will find a way, you will find new hobbies to enjoy, and you'll live an overall more wholesome, healthy lifestyle. Focus on becoming ubermensch, rather than spreading your ideas.
>>
>>134426327
>>134426477
This place will make you full of hate friend
Learn to control it EARLY!

>no sperging etc
>>
>>134426484
Low iq culture, created by low iq people for lor low iq people. Culture is a racial thing my friend!
>>
>>134426477
Depends on how you see it, it can be liberating or horrific based on if you use the redpill as motivation to improve or if you let your newfound negative (yet realistic) viewpoint of the world cause you to become a negative person.
>>
>>134426594
I actually saw a fellow who looked just like the top middle at Nordens Ark.
>>
>>134426746
Black people don't run the music industry...
However, it's not like the Jews need to go that far out of their way either.
>>
>>134426649
im a very lazy person, with little to no motivation. my fiirst issue is my lake of motivation to save or help even myself.
>>
>>134426778
You have to be shitting me....
>>
their average iq is barely above primate level. if youre arguing with normies, always mention how this doesnt make them inherently inferior to whites because theyre better at other shit like sprinting so if normies think intelligence is the only measure of a persons worth then theyre le real racists.
also mention how east asians and ashkenazis have higher iq
>>
>>134426830
Nobody told them to celebrate OJ's acquittal. They just did.
>>
>>134427043
It's the food and water (((they))) feed you. And our culture a bit.
Go for runs in the morning more often and work out to get your testosterone back up, and buy a carbon activated water filter to keep out a lot of the estrogens in the water (bottled water won't save you) and eat more natural foods, locally grown, and you will improve. All of this in combination will make you feel a lot better.
>>
>>134427167
Yeah, they don't actually keep monkeys.
>>
>>134421527
are you a grill?
>>
File: IMG_0667.jpg (83KB, 600x430px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0667.jpg
83KB, 600x430px
>>134427262
Hahaha yeah. Niggers gonna nig
>>
File: eddy.jpg (193KB, 1346x2200px) Image search: [Google]
eddy.jpg
193KB, 1346x2200px
>talking shit about black people

*blocks this thread's path*
>>
>>134427375
No he's a gamer, he uses their lingo "i'm fucking tilted"
Nice try tho, worth a shot lmao
>>
>>134426549
This! Blacks needs to be sterilized, they are a plague to the world! At least the majority.
>>
>>134421527
Well of course, it's race, my Irish friend.

Some dogs are ultra strong, some dogs are ultra intelligent, some dogs are a good balance between the two.

Look at black people. The fuckers lift weights three times in their life and they are ripped as fuck.

But on the other hand, they're dumb as bricks.

Our society is based on being correct while in society and being intelligent or brave.

Their society is based on raping each others and hitting each others really really hard with really really dirty stuff.

Just make em go back, and then we can stop hating em.
>>
>>134427229
interesting point. its basically a way of normalizing treating races differently. sowing the seeds for the tree that will grow.
>>
>>134427634
Speaking of dogs, when you mix breeds of dog, they demonstrate more antisocial traits on average - and the same thing happens with mixed race humans. Mental health services "failing" mixed race kids, and mulattos in Minnesota having disproportionately higher rates of autism than any ethnic group
>>
>>134427340
OP may know the truth about blacks now but does he know who ((they)) are yet? That section of the redpill is always the most fun.
>>
>>134427375
no.
>>
>>134423132

That isn't how you spell "society" you retarded newfag. I'm enjoying to watch your realtime redpilling. Niggers are literally a different species than us. Look at what minute differences in, say, crow populations, or fish, can classify them as different species. Niggers are genetically distant to us, far moreso than one species of bass from another, or one crow species from another. They're closer to great apes than humans. All "races" are actually different species. Lurk moar faggot.

Also, the jews did nyan eleven, loxism is the world for jewish hatred of whites, and they view us goyim as tax-slave cattle. Pedogate/pizzagate is real and liberalism is a product of marxist elites.

/pol/ is always right. Now delete your account and lurk two years before posting. You still are not even aware of how much conditioning you have been subjected to. It takes time and effort to peel off.
>>
>>134421527
> news report after news report about people killing each other and its always a fucking black guy
>black guy
>guy

It's always a guy.

It's always men killing and being violent, like maybe 0.01% of the time it's a woman, but it's men.

That doesn't mean men are inferior retard, or that would should remove them from the country
>>
>>134427375
>>134427533
>>134427980
Told you
>>
>>134427740

Your ancestors were doing similar things some hundred years ago, that's how untammed men are
>>
>>134427855
>Minnesota
Don't they keep somalis? They all end up in special education. Don't know if it's the vitamin D or the inbreeding, but they're practically all autistic.
>>
>>134427855
>when you mix breeds of dog, they demonstrate more antisocial traits on average

I did not know that, or I did not realize that.
I guess we really weren't supposed to mix.
Propaganda is saying the exact opposite, though.
>>
>>134427487
is that Tekken 7? Is it good? I haven't played Tekken since maybe Tekken 2 or 3, possibly on the PS2 but would love to try a fighting game out again.
>>
>>134428079
There was a blog made by an autistic kid (actual autism) who was researching this issue and he found that autism rates increase in proportion to the genetic distance of the parents, even among inter-European white races, eg nords and Anglos
>>
>>134428242
Crazy.
Thanks for the info, mate, I'll try to find that source !
>>
>>134427886
i know who (((they))) are but i havent formed an opinion on it yet. i have heard of the consentration camps info which i found very interesting. all the us investigated ones were normal camps coincidently. and i have seen how the news media is all jewish. but i still dont know all the facts. why do jews want to control everything? do they control everything? more than likley that is the next step for me. as for islam i hate the religion and all who follow it,
>>
>>134428109

he's from Tekken 3 onwards
>>
>>134428079
There's a paper published somewhere that found that the perfect genetic distance for a mate is actually your third cousin.
>>
>>134422631
>muh dogs
I bet you eat animals every day, faggot. why do you specifically care about dogs? learn to control your pathological altruism or you're useless to us
>>
>>134428361
>the one that got away
Knew I should've locked the basement.
>>
>>134422091
I’m a 37 year old man who would knock you on your fucking ass in a heartbeat if you had the stones to say that to my face.

Seriously, you wouldn’t get out of that conversation with all of your teeth, fuckboy.
>>
>>134425478
Watched a video once posted by Stefan Molyneux. It was on the topic of criminality. The gist of the thing, was a study with the hypothesis that there is a certain "sweet spot" of IQ where criminals tend to most often be found. Below it, people are too mentally retarded to work out a plan. Above it, folk are able to fend for themselves. Thus less reason they would commit crimes.
Naturally you can imagine where blacks tend to generally fall. *Pop.* Right into her.

They sadly need society at large to hold their hand, and prop up their head's failing. Probably always would. See no reason why wouldn't be so.
>>
>>134428023
i have been replying to a lot of comments. i cant be expected to spell check them all. you remind me of a fucking reddit poster obsessed with spelling.
>>
>>134428361
So, that can help you understand the situation in which at a certain point in Europe, kings and Queens were all kind of related.
>>
File: str2_ly_0912_graca winnie.jpg (166KB, 900x940px) Image search: [Google]
str2_ly_0912_graca winnie.jpg
166KB, 900x940px
Blacks are usually okay if they are kept in line. This means required to work and unable to get away with bad behavior. The trouble comes when society fails to provide them with full time work, or allows them out of prison after they've harmed someone or dome something to erode civilization or harm their community.

It's common for people on the right to scoff at the notion that people are owed jobs and should be provided with them. We are supposed to go looking for work or invent our own. Blacks need to be provided with work if we want to keep them around. Of course you and I don't want them around anyway, but until something can be done about that we should support any effort to make sure they have something to do with their time.
>>
>>134428362
because i like dogs. there is nothing rational about it. i like pets and gladly eat animals.
>>
>>134422072

WE WUZ WHITEZ N SHIIIIEEEET
>>
>>134428351
>do they control everything
Almost but no. They went to war with the white elites in America after ww2. People like Henry Ford resisted but failed, and now his children have let Jews run the company. Just look who owns a business or writes an article or produces a movie or whatever. Easy to find. They're just about everywhere, but they're not so monolithic.
>why
Because it's profitable and because diaspora Jews have a revolutionary spirit. Israelis are a different mix. Mossad is fucked but so is CIA, Israel has lots of issues that most people don't know about. I won't paint them with one brush, but there is some validity to painting them with one brush as well. It's a complicated matter. Very nuanced.
>>
>>134421527
Blacks have lower iq AND their culture promotes violence and laziness.
>>
>>134428351
Look at how they treated their terrorist in Israel's early days. It paints a very clear picture. They're an extremely clannish people. The law, and justice, are to them something which only exists between jews and as a tool to wield against the goyim. Here's one story, out of many.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Folke_Bernadotte

Don't trust a single jew, and if two ever agree they are trying to fuck you.
>>
>>134428957
It's not just IQ. They have genes that directly correlate with violent crime, more than any other race.
>>
>>134428822
interesting. i wouldent have so much a problem with that if they were just very successful and better than whites on adverage. but what about the memes about them hateing white people. is that true. also why have they allowed 4chan to exist for so long?
>>
>>134428351
Speaking of lower class peoples and genetics, how do you feel as an Irishman? I've noticed that in the USA most lower class whites are of strong Scots-Irish or Slavic descent. I'm from the South though, so I mostly deal with Scots-Irish. Your people are white but you're lower class whites. Lower IQ on average and you tend to literally drink and fight all of the time. South Boston, an Irish area that's now being gentrified was a nasty hellhole. Not as bad as colored neighborhoods, but bad.
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 236x354px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 236x354px
>>134422091

>They have no souls. It's why they're dumb, cruel, and never invented a damn thing

Well, they invented steel;

>http://www.uh.edu/engines/epi385.htm
>AFRICAN STEEL MAKING

So the question is really; why did the black race come so close to human in every sphere, only not to take the final step?

>They're the pre-Adamite detritus never given the "breath of life"(soul) by God in the Garden

Exactly. Many animals have more chromosomes than humans - some have hundreds. The Elohim had every chromosome in nature inside their cells, and gave each species a particular complement - we got the 48 that make us apes.

During our relatively recent past, two of our chromosomes fused - the ape 2a and 2b. The earliest chimp fossil is only 500,000 years old, and all proto-human fossils are bipedal - we de-volved in Africa.

Proto-humans had six lumbar vertebrae;

>http://johnhawks.net/weblog/reviews/early_hominids/anatomy/vertebral_six_lumbar_or_five_2006.html

Humans have 5, bonobos have 4, and chimps and gorillas have 3. Asian elephants have 4/5 lumbar vertebrae, while African elephants have 3. We probably lost our 6th lumbar when we bred with apes in Africa 35,000 years ago;

>http://m.pnas.org/content/108/37/15123.full

As for the mark of Cain - the Hausa of Nigeria are 59% R1b. In Europe, R1b reaches it's highest level in Ireland and Wales - the two countries with the highest rate of red hair.

Red hair is the mark of Cain.
>>
File: 1419115132867.jpg (304KB, 1200x676px) Image search: [Google]
1419115132867.jpg
304KB, 1200x676px
>>134421527

Welcome to Team White, OP.
>>
>>134428502
>man
That's implausible considering the average US negro(25% bleached) has the mental capacity of an average 12-year old white. Or for a full-blooded nigger, of an 8-year old.
>>
>>134429034
why was he assassinated?
>>
>>134421941
sickle cell adaption? are you fucking kidding?

definitely a different genetic factor
>>
File: the truth about race.gif (861KB, 2970x2483px) Image search: [Google]
the truth about race.gif
861KB, 2970x2483px
>>134429187
Look at this until you understand it
>>
>>134429152
The average Latino is around 50% European. They also tend to have some nog in them. The rest is Native.
>>
File: racism.gif (851KB, 2970x2400px) Image search: [Google]
racism.gif
851KB, 2970x2400px
>>134421527
>why are blacks worse than whites universally. is it race?
genetics
>>
File: 1407345452030.jpg (222KB, 1023x712px) Image search: [Google]
1407345452030.jpg
222KB, 1023x712px
>>134421527
>where do i go from here? why are blacks worse than whites universally. is it race? is it something else?

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912004047

>A line of research has revealed that a polymorphism in the promoter region of the MAOA gene is related to antisocial phenotypes. Most of these studies examine the effects of low MAOA activity alleles (2-repeat and 3-repeat alleles) against the effects of high MAOA activity alleles (3.5-repeat, 4-repeat, and sometimes 5-repeat alleles), with research indicating that the low MAOA activity alleles confer an increased risk to antisocial phenotypes. The current study examined whether the 2-repeat allele, which has been shown to be functionally different from the 3-repeat allele, was associated with a range of antisocial phenotypes in a sample of males drawn from the National Longitudinal Study of Adolescent Health. Analyses revealed that African-American males who carried the 2-repeat allele were, in comparison with other African-American male genotypes, significantly more likely to be arrested and incarcerated. Additional analyses revealed that African-American male carriers of the 2-repeat allele scored significantly higher on an antisocial phenotype index and on measures assessing involvement in violent behaviors over the life course. There was not any association between the 2-repeat allele and a continuously measured psychopathic personality traits scale. The effects of the 2-repeat allele could not be examined in Caucasian males because only 0.1% carried it.

Look into the work of J. Philip Rushton OP.
>>
>>134421527
Try living near them.
>>
>>134428502
Black man told he belongs to a group that is cruel, violent, and incapable of rational thought. Black man threatens violence in response. God you niggers are fucking dumb.
>>
File: 24ne7ip.gif (2MB, 406x229px) Image search: [Google]
24ne7ip.gif
2MB, 406x229px
Welcome to the real world enjoy your stay.
>>
>>134429110
if i were an american during the 1850s i would have said keep the irish out. they formed ghettos and basically brought there own country into america. today however we are civilized, there are nackers and shit areas of dublin, but on the whole i would say we have advanced. i think the fact that we were enslaved and taught be the english for hundreds of years helped. the english fix and country they invade. unlike africa however when the english left we followed there path and formed a state of our own. in many ways i think the english helped teach the irish independance and gave us a lot of wealth. the most important thing they taught us though was self reliance, they taught us how to make ireland as strong as england
>>
>>134429187
A lack of coordination between Israel's intelligence agencies.
>government decides to play ball
>terrorist cell doesn't know
>kills him for what they consider a poor proposal
>completely pointless
>only charges two people for any crimes, and pardon them immediately(they only hurt goys)
>shooter instantly hired as Israel's first president's bodyguard
>leader of the cell later becomes PM of Israel
>Israel hands out medals to members of countless terrorist cells
It served no purpose, but showed their heart was in the "right" place so they were only rewarded for it. Handsomely, too. Likewise for the ones who went around bombing hotels and such. The jew doesn't care for you. At best, you are cattle. At worst an enemy.
>>
>>134429390
What a pathetic little bitch you are.
>>134429152
Go fuck your mother, dick-in-the-booty fruity lil punk
>>
>>134429575
interesting, thanks for the info. i cant say that i hate the jews. there perfect capitalists. i dont like there willingness to cheat but they are smart and i think on the whole they are of benifit to a socity as long as there watched carefully
>>
>>134429044

This is not true. A higher percentage of east Asians have the low activity MAO-A gene and an extremely high percentage of men overall. The consensus is that it's overwhelmingly mediated by upbringing and that catastrophic shocks, violence or neglect in childhood or adolescence is an activator that predicts violence in males.
>>
>>134429542
I'm glad we let y'all in. I'm an American with some Irish ancestry. Plus we'd be less white, Scots-Irish breed a good bit. Y'all have come a long way but you guys still make up a lot of the white trash in America.
>>
>>134428502
What an animal. You were better off in chains Tyrone
>>
>>134429816
>capitalist
Socialist was developed by extending the jewish community. They aren't capitalist, they're a clan. They'll go with their own every time. Any jewish organization, business or not, consists of only jews and their manpower.
>>
>>134429816
>there perfect capitalists
>there
No wonder it took you so long, you can barely grasp the basics of English, it's they're you dumb cunt.
>>
>>134429129
>>134427634
>reddit spacing

You don't belong here.
>>
>>134428502
>>
File: 1491176804470.jpg (87KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1491176804470.jpg
87KB, 960x960px
>>134428502
>dude i'd be a violent chimp if you tried to debate me with facts
woah you sure proved him wrong
>>
>>134430177
>reddit spacing
>uses reddit spacing
made me think desu senpai
>>
>>134429935
Gee, I wonder why niggers tend to inflict catastrophic shock, be violent towards, and neglect their offspring.

I'm sure it's just a very, very, very persistent evil circle that's somehow the white man's fault from a couple centuries ago.
>>
>>134422469
You haven't realized shit.

You are still a slave and still have secret, silly little dreams of peace, unity, and equality.

Grow up.
>>
>>134430138
yeah but at the same time everyone i know says im shit at spelling so im not the norm. also replying to 30 or so people will eventually lead to an mistake
>>
>>134422091
Negroids operate on pure emotion, easily mistaken for having a 'soul'

Its true
>>
>>134428502
>don't call me a nigger or I'll act like a nigger, thus proving your point!

I know you're larping, though.
>>
>>134428537

>doesn't know how to spell a word
>makes the same mistake multiple times
>i-i-i-i-i don't have time to spellcheck

Just spell it properly the first time, faggot. 120 wpm with few-no mistakes.

Look into the USS Liberty and Jekyl Island.
>>
>>134428674
>usually okay

More like barely okay. However they're not worth the trouble they bring. If I had a button that deported them back to Africa in an instant, I'd push it. My one or two high IQ black friends ain't worth it. The majority of them, despite being around a quarter white are cancerous animals. However, since that button doesn't exist, they need extreme pressure on their necks from the state to keep somewhat in line.
>>
>>134429094
They don't own 4chan, they're not monolithic. 4chan is also a good place to keep an eye on us all from. If we use this public forum, where we know the CIA, ADL, Mossad, etc all watch us, we can't even think about organizing illegal activity. In other words, it's in their interest to keep this place running, so they can ridicule us, and shill on our board with ease.
>>134429935
Never heard of the East Asian thing, but I've also read that high school dropout correlates strongly with it too, as well as cerebrospinal fluid testosterone levels, which we don't have measures for.
And of course poverty, which is a byproduct of low IQ, but moreso I think neglect/abuse as a child than poverty from all the reading I've done.
>>134429816
https://youtu.be/5va4dq_gG3M
Here. This is a fair and considerably accurate account of the history of Jewish influence in the West, from the very beginning. I watched it and I'd say the presenter has a little bias only. He's not David Duke tier. But he's blunt and honest with his own thoughts.
>>
>>134429816
reported for typing "socity" yet again even after you were told how to correctly spell it. futhermore, you think like a redditor, the condition is terminal, and you're only going to drag down the median IQ by staying here. leave now.
>>
>>134430387
yeah. i still want peace. im a pacifist at heart. violance only to defend your friends or defence. if you dont like a country embargo and dont talk to.
>>
>>134430243
>not being able to distinguish reddit spacing from a simple break between two different conceptual parts of the text for improved readability

At least your flag checks out.
>>
>>134422072
It actually shows up even more how similar they look to monkeys. Bottom middle is uncanny.
Also, someone post that curwa-nog kid.
>>
File: IMG_0671.png (356KB, 576x486px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0671.png
356KB, 576x486px
>>134430755
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 275x228px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 275x228px
>>134426484

>Blacks have higher distribution of the low activity MAOA alleles. Whites (and Asians and natives and Hispanics) have higher distributions of MAOA high activity alleles

Actually, as can be seen by this snp, Europeans have African frequencies of MAOA alleles;

>https://www.snpedia.com/index.php/Rs2235186

CEU = European,
YRI = African,
LWK = African,
CHB = Chinese.
>>
>>134430507
>has a pirate flag
>tells someone to do anything

just die and stop trying so steal the comments shill.
>>
File: yep.jpg (88KB, 500x662px) Image search: [Google]
yep.jpg
88KB, 500x662px
>>134429935
>>
>>134430845
>doesn't even identify if 2 or 3 repeat allele
Disregarded. You must make the distinction.
>>
File: blackrace21.jpg (26KB, 600x405px) Image search: [Google]
blackrace21.jpg
26KB, 600x405px
>>134421527
>i honestly didnt want to believe that blacks are worse than whites
well then you're an idiot
>>
>>134430647
your a fucking burger
just eat one more and die on the toilet already.
>>
File: blackrace2.jpg (316KB, 1092x1220px) Image search: [Google]
blackrace2.jpg
316KB, 1092x1220px
>>134431056
>>
File: blackrace26n.png (49KB, 546x548px) Image search: [Google]
blackrace26n.png
49KB, 546x548px
>>134431098
niggers aren't even human and you didn't want to believe they're different?

topcuck
>>
File: blackrace.gif (861KB, 2406x1936px) Image search: [Google]
blackrace.gif
861KB, 2406x1936px
>>134431155
>>
>>134431086
hey mate just how common are red head/snow white skin chicks in your area and just ireland in general
>>
File: blackrace4.png (249KB, 843x843px) Image search: [Google]
blackrace4.png
249KB, 843x843px
>>134431183
>>
>>134430688
fuck off, hippie
>>
File: blackrace5.jpg (722KB, 3904x1788px) Image search: [Google]
blackrace5.jpg
722KB, 3904x1788px
>>134431308
>>
>>134430422
You should have just said fuck off cunt
You irish have changed
Would not drink with/10
>>
File: blackrace7.png (314KB, 1537x769px) Image search: [Google]
blackrace7.png
314KB, 1537x769px
>>134431353
>>134431353
>>
>>134422223

>shiyeeet whah ahm ah moovin so slow n shiyeeet
>>
File: blackrace12.png (984KB, 799x2325px) Image search: [Google]
blackrace12.png
984KB, 799x2325px
>>134431388
>>
File: blackrace8.jpg (61KB, 599x733px) Image search: [Google]
blackrace8.jpg
61KB, 599x733px
>>134431429
>>
File: blackrace33.png (230KB, 1187x757px) Image search: [Google]
blackrace33.png
230KB, 1187x757px
>>134431451
>>
File: laugh hat.gif (2MB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
laugh hat.gif
2MB, 350x197px
>>134430691
DAMAGE CONTROL
>>
>>134431368
He's a low T gamer nerd. He needs /fit/ more than /pol/
>>
File: 1496436273232.png (371KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
1496436273232.png
371KB, 1136x640px
>>134421527
>
>>
>>134430688
Pacifism is a luxury people like you cannot afford any longer. You don't want to face the pain of what this world really is.

Everyone should cultivate their own special relationship with suffering and death. They are the only two things that all living things have in common.
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 275x228px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 275x228px
>>134430845
>>134429935

Another case where the African and European allele frequencies match;

>https://www.snpedia.com/index.php/Rs3027407
>[PMID 18937309OA-icon.png] Sexually dimorphic effects of four genes (COMT, SLC6A2, MAOA, SLC6A4) in genetic associations of ADHD: a preliminary study

Lower MAOA results in more dopamine, which is a type of catacholamine, because MAOA metabolizes dopamine into the melanin-analog dopamine-quinone. Higher levels of catacholamines are associated with higher IQ;

>http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/store/10.1111/pcn.12157/asset/pcn12157.pdf;jsessionid=0D2A362093F33B7B0D63141CE0C11950.f03t01?v=1&t=j28gn3t8&s=712616b88b6e6745d3486c066f85d883c41e0618
>Functional polymorphism (C-824T) of the tyrosine hydroxylase gene affects IQ in schizophrenia
>The plasmid with the T allele at −824 showed higher transcriptional activity than that with the C allele in a transient transfection experiment using a luciferase gene as a reporter, implying that the T car- riers may have higher TH activities and retain higher levels of catecholamines in the brain
>Performance IQ, Pre-diagnosis, TC = 109, CC = 106.9,
>Performance IQ, Post-diagnosis, TC = 91.6, CC = 81.5,

Also, Europeans have the long version of SERT, which is associated with lower serotonin levels and lower collectivism;

>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3013402
>>
File: 1496432994102.jpg (75KB, 399x443px) Image search: [Google]
1496432994102.jpg
75KB, 399x443px
>>
why the fuck do you think yank cops racially profile niggers, it's because stereotypes are true
>>
>>134428502
Ooo. Crafty lunky, cranky crunky. 37. Still a flunky. Ooogah boogah, grumpy chumpy. Wants to fightsises, ain't he spunky. Nappy Nigger. Angry Monkey. :D :D :D
>>
>>134431507
saved pic
>>
>>134431492
what of i am a gamer and anime nerd but i found fit 5 years ago, gymming and memeing with fit bros fot the solid 5 years and now i'm a shredded gamer and anime nerd?
>>
File: blackrace6.jpg (98KB, 540x546px) Image search: [Google]
blackrace6.jpg
98KB, 540x546px
>>134431484
>>
File: blackrace35.png (1MB, 1474x3755px) Image search: [Google]
blackrace35.png
1MB, 1474x3755px
>>134432069
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 275x228px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 275x228px
>>134431012

Not all SNP's are repeats - some are character substitutions.

Whites have the MAOA systems of niggers, and it makes them smart. Whites are high dopamine, low serotonin. Blacks metabolize their dopamine into melanin, and so do no thinking at all.

Here's an SNP where Europeans have a different frequency - probably one of the SNP's that makes Europeans so uniquely smart;

>https://www.snpedia.com/index.php/Rs5906883
>>
File: blackrace19.jpg (614KB, 644x2897px) Image search: [Google]
blackrace19.jpg
614KB, 644x2897px
>>134432103
>>
File: blackrace20.png (4MB, 722x8458px) Image search: [Google]
blackrace20.png
4MB, 722x8458px
>>134432159
>>
File: blackrace18.png (2MB, 697x8275px) Image search: [Google]
blackrace18.png
2MB, 697x8275px
>>134432257
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 275x228px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 275x228px
>>134432130

Again, African and European frequencies match;

>https://www.snpedia.com/index.php/Rs5906957
>>
>>134428502
Good luck nigger
>>
File: blackrace10.png (134KB, 712x648px) Image search: [Google]
blackrace10.png
134KB, 712x648px
>>134432325
what are you trying to say with all this?
>>
>>134428502
The terrible thing about niggers
is that niggers are terrible things!
Their bottoms are made out of blubber!
Their tops are made out of bling!
They're grabby, stabby, gabby, flabby,
gun gun gun gun gun!
But the most terrible thing about niggers is you're not the only one!

>point out that niggers are violent, stupid trash
>niggers act like violent, stupid trash to prove you wrong

pottery
>>
>>134421527
If I can be serious for a moment
I think this is going to be bad for your mental health anon. You will start to hate the world except /pol/ and /pol/ approved stuff and it will eat at you.

For a start the race IQ stuff is from the US, There is not really much of an IQ gap for blacks vs whites in the UK and some other european countries also and they are much more integrated into the working class/chav culture here. iirc this is the same in france with the carribean blacks who are basically starting to disappear into the population because they are mostly culturally integrated.

West indians have a small iq/exam pass rate gap to whites in some studies but none at all in others. West africans like igbo, hausa and yoraba score about as well as east asians on standardised national tests in the UK also.

Blacks commit higher crime in the uk but this basically dissipaters when you compare like for like on income, council housing and area. Chav estates in manchester and the north have similar rates of crime to ones in north london and way less black people.

The culture in the US is an effect of men not having jobs and stable families for mabye 2 or 3 generations, same stuff is happening to rural whites in the US but lower crime because of different drugs, lower population density and it's not been happening for long enough.

It eats at you to hate a whole group of people not just some localised group where you live.
>>
>>134423555

Very, very few demographic crises throughout history have been solved without killing anyone. There will be more violence the longer this is left to boil. Best to get it over with quickly if you don't want to risk losing entire cities/regions or your whole country to savages.
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 275x228px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 275x228px
>>134432325

Now we move onto the delicious, well documented SNP's;

>https://www.snpedia.com/index.php/Rs6323
>(T;T) 3 reduced MAOA activity

And what do we have here - Europeans have roughly the same frequency as Africans? Why do most Europeans have the low-activity T allele of MAOA, leading to elevated dopamine and IQ?

Why does the molecule that makes you happy make you smart?
>>
File: WE.jpg (218KB, 956x732px) Image search: [Google]
WE.jpg
218KB, 956x732px
>>134422268
Burn the coal, pay the toll
>>
>>134428351

The Jews sold out Germany to the British in wwi in order to obtain Palestine. It's the Balfour declaration.
>>
File: 1495808948217.jpg (415KB, 800x3072px) Image search: [Google]
1495808948217.jpg
415KB, 800x3072px
>>134428502
Nigger detected
>>
>>134432482
Idk cause he's not explaining the technical language or translating the legend for anyone, just thinks we all read this reddit shit wherever he got it from.
Worth looking into sometime but I'm not interested in learning more about the subject right now, or debating it.
>>
>>134421527
welcome to the redpill
>>
>>134432623
>concern trolling this hard
"I think it's j-just bad for you to h-hate people. I think you should pay for Jamook-Tookweese to move to your neighborhood and rape your wife. That would prove that you d-dont h-hate the special, talented, BASED African individuals who are your equals!"
>>
>>134429129

This was so fucking stupid it hurt.
>>
>>134432778
Please tell me you're not trying to argue that niggers are only dumb cause they don't have enough gibs. PLEASE tel me you're not that stupid.
>>
File: 1499646875950.png (1MB, 1384x1960px) Image search: [Google]
1499646875950.png
1MB, 1384x1960px
>>134432778
>Why does the molecule that makes you happy make you smart?
this is how i know you're just copy/pasting.

in molecular biology what matters is location, location, location
>>
Shut up pussy I'm white and live in a majority black ghetto they're not all bad
>>
>>134422876
>Its the lack of a soul OP. Look at their dead eyes. Nothing there.

Genetically Black's are related closer to chimps than humans.
>>
File: RicFlair010.jpg (20KB, 288x361px) Image search: [Google]
RicFlair010.jpg
20KB, 288x361px
>>134421527
Buy a plastic bag . buy a of helium cylinder and a connecter tube. Attach the tube to to the cylinder . put your head in the bag with the free end of the tube . Turn on the gas. sleep now sweet retard let flights of ignorance sing thee to thine rest .
>>
>>134433087
he's just copy/pasting from somewhere. he can't explain what he's posting
>>
>>134433170
hello Marshall Mathers
>>
>>134428035
I mean he posted a grill wojak and his typing made me think hes an emotional girl.
Tfw no qt irish gf.
>>
>>134421527
Racism is a smoke screen, a mirage. It ignores larger truths for simplistic answers, much to the delight of those who would deceive you with those lies.

Hate is baggage, and judging your fellow man on the grounds of race, religion, sex or orientation is a dead end street.
>>
>>134421527
>where do i go from here
around blacks never relax
>>
>>134433170
i've lived around niggers before. ask me how i know you've never lived around niggers?
>>
>>134422091
>Cain
Oh fuck off
>>
>>134433277
what about if we judge them on the basis of IQ and violent crime? Oh, look at that! Same results!
>>
>>134432482

That happiness = High IQ = White pigmentation. Blacks produce as much dopamine as whites, but metabolize it into melanin. Asians have low dopamine and high serotonin, and this makes them who they are.

Dopamine beta hydroxylase converts dopamine into epinephrine, which makes you afraid. DBH deficiency (And thus high dopamine) leads to low blood pressure and low energy. Blacks act the way they do because of their lower dopamine levels.
>>
>>134433277
Racist ideas are not invented, there are REASONS.
>>
>>134423555
>i dont have a solution, but if i had to pick i would want a non violent one

Padraig Pearse is disgusted by you
>>
>>134433245
He literally posted data about 3R MAOA allele the whole time, which is not a wide variance among white and black, ignored evidence about 2R MAOA being the one that directly correlates with violence which is significantly higher among only blacks, and then spammed a bunch of jibberish that is nonconesequential and doesn't actually contradict anything I've said.
>>
>>134433496
>That happiness = High IQ = White pigmentation.
nigger you are dumb as fuck.

t. biomedical researcher
>>
File: IMG_2407.jpg (122KB, 1024x1015px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2407.jpg
122KB, 1024x1015px
>>134421941
There's a reason they were used as machines for labor and not for civilization; They're uncivilized as a whole and will always be especially more prone to violent outbursts than any other out there, even the ones that have integrated into society, educated themselves, and graduated with a non-meme degree are prone to chimp outs
>>
File: BlackVsWhite-IQ-Distribution.jpg (46KB, 791x520px) Image search: [Google]
BlackVsWhite-IQ-Distribution.jpg
46KB, 791x520px
>>134426186
Sorry to hear that bud
>>
>>134433596
he's just using technical jargon to obfuscate and from that he's drawing conclusions that rely on his audience's ignorance.

not today, nigger.
>>
>>134429129

The earliest known production of steel are pieces of ironware excavated from an archaeological site in Anatolia (Kaman-Kalehoyuk) and are nearly 4,000 years old, dating from 1800 BC.[19][20] Horace identifies steel weapons like the falcata in the Iberian Peninsula, while Noric steel was used by the Roman military.[21]
>>
>>134433245
When asked about the type of allele he says "not all MAOA are repeats"
Literally what?
>>
>>134433499
That line of logic makes no sense whtsoever
>>
>>134423335

nice bait post
>>
>>134432159
That's a good one, saved.
>>
>>134433683
OOOOH, someone's using big boy words.
>>
>>134433683
Conclusions that have been debunked a thousand times, such as "nigs just need more gibs to be happy then they be smart n sheit"
>>
>>134433170
>I met one nigger one time who didn't try to rob me
>>
>>134433802
if any of those are big boy words for you then abo detected
>>
>>134433802
Did you graduate high school yet, abo?
>>
>>134425721
long torso short limbs = good at squats, bench press, weightlifting
short torso long limbs = good at running, deadlifting
but short leg long torso can be good at short burst of speed since the force required to extend the knee is less for them
biomechanics is the furthest away from being in a "frictionless vacuum" though
>>
>>134430290

Not really, black families were more likely to be two parent and stable, church going etc, up until about the late 60s and 70s when changes in technology meant that the entry level manual jobs that black men relied on were either non existant or taken by immigrants. Marriage rate crashes around about then and modern US black culture is born, it's dominated by poverty culture and most rich blacks live in poor enclaves and have cultural links to poverty etc. Harder to escape for their kids.

Same kind of patterns are repeated in white working class Americans in the last few years, one study showed that rates of marriage crashed in towns dependent on niche industry when Chinese imports meant job losses for men. The men got service jobs with lower pay, less income gap between men and women basically meant lower rates of marriage but not childbirth, i.e. the kind of chaotic childhood that predicts violence in low activity mao-a carriers.

The cycle is starting for white Americans with a high school education since a few years after NAFTA.

Anyway you live in sweden where there are black white nationalists who hate muslims and somalis.
>>
>>134422019
Their lack of empathy makes them excellent warriors and workers but shit for anything else. With their modern ((culture)), they're hardly good for anything but killing at this point
>>134423220
>honestly believing they can be tamed
Only in chains
>>
>>134433916
I see your abo detector hasn't been used in a while.
>>
>>134433966
I'll take your word for it cause you sound like you know more and I don't really care too much. I'm not as obsessed with racialism as I once was, it's just stuff I remember reading about.
That could explain why whites still compete well in football though?
>>
>>134434061
>middle school tier words are big boy words
>not a shitskin
topwew
>>
>>134432482
Search with "race ancestry tree" to find more about this subject.
Initially it seemed like the chart was a bit fake-ish so figured I'd look up more about it and... I'm actually a bit surprised that it's true.
>>
>>134422307
Niggers have an affinity for harming any animal that can't rip them in half for doing so, that's why they all run around with muh pit
>>
>>134434061
Or maybe you just lower yourself to their standards. Which still makes you one of them.
Pro tip: ridiculing people for high vocabulary or whatever is literally nigger behaviour.
>>
>>134434001
>Blacks live in naked, spearchucking tribes for a quarter million years
>Whites introduce them to civilization
>A few of them learn to wear hats and show up to work on time at low-level, thoughtless jobs for about 30 years

SEE? THEY'RE EXACTLY THE SAME AS US! KANGZ N PYRAMIDZ N SHEIT
>>
>>134433952
Nah, too busy sniffing petrol to get a taste of the 'abo' lifestyle
>>
File: Teaching Blacks.jpg (2MB, 1303x4720px) Image search: [Google]
Teaching Blacks.jpg
2MB, 1303x4720px
I'll just leave this here
>>
>>134434260
That is the abo lifestyle though.
>>
>>134432929

CEU = European,
YRI = African,
LWK = African,
CHB = Chinese

By looking at the bars, you see the allele frequency by population - the proportion of the population with one of four potential combinations. Different populations have different proportions of each of the four combinations.

Whites and blacks have the low activity version of MAOA, and Asians have the high activity version.
>>
>>134434243
That's what I implied. I do know that this is /pol/, you know.
>>
>>134428033
>It's always men killing and being violent, like maybe 0.01% of the time it's a woman, but it's men.
According to FBI statistics, black women commit murder slightly more frequently than white men.
>>
>>134428502
"European"
>>
>>134421527
Blame PBS for this info. Whites have trace Neanderthal DNA. Lucky black kids tested had no "hulking caveman" DNA, more "pure".
My filter is art. Cave images at Liseux are an order of magnitude more complex than any art ever found in Africa. Most ancient art in Africa is more design, like crosshatching on tools, stick figures in caves and rocks. Mostly 2D. Explosion of 3D in Europe, if it is in your art, it is in your mind. Sudden leap forward at the time of cross species mating. Some kind of mind expansion. Neanderthals were ugly in our eyes, but they buried their people with flowers. So much to think about.
>>
>>134434369
Then publish a proper review of the data with sample group data and control methods.
Also, there is two to three (depending on how the researchers classify R3.5) alleles for low activity, and they're not all the same, so if you're lumping them together, then your data is shit. All the peer reviewed studies I have read make the distinction of which MAOA allele they're working with and you can't identify it beyond "low" when I've already said that 3 is common with both, while 2, the most prone to violence, is highly common with blacks, and you've done nothing to really argue that, just presenting even more vague data with conclusions that are drawn by yourself without anything to connect them.

Go find a peer reviewed paper retard, nothing you're saying has any substance whatsoever.
>>
File: mormon.jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
mormon.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
>>134421527
cains curse.
>>
>>134431155
can i have this graphic but without "nigger" written on it? thanks
>>
>>134434967
We'll not "highly common" it's 5% compared to less than 1% for whites, found in multiple studies. Just significantly *more* common.
>>
>>134434603
If you follow science news regularly, there is almost weekly information about neanderthals and their relative superiority compared to afriman.
With that in mind, it's not too much of a leap to assume that non-blacks are just hybrids boosted by the more cognitive sub-species such as neaderthals and denisovans.
In that sense, the last time interbreeding was actually beneficial for our species was when we did it with those 2 (and some others) since it actually added something, rather than just mixed the already existing bag of tricks or regressed as afriman has remained largely unchanged from those times.
>>
>>134426186
thats pretty good for brazil
>>
>>134433087

They convert their dopamine to melanin, so they have low IQ's. The pathway has two mutually exclusive forks.

Their melanin that they brag about is why they have low IQ's. You seem to take offence at my scientific neutrality - rest assured, the data backs up your hypothesis that blacks are inferior.

I'm just a turbo autist.

>>134433140

Nope. I'm totally original.

>>134433596

I posted SNP's and their frequency among various populations. At no point did I ever discuss repeats, except in terms of the SERT gene.

>>134433685

Yeah, it's like they can do everything whites can do, just more slowly and with lower intensity.

>>134433689

I'm posting SNP's - single nucleotide polymorphisms. These aren't repeats, but just single character changes in the human genome.

There are repeats related to many genes, MAOA as much as any other gene. I'm just not discussing them. In every case, I provide evidence for the biological effects of the SNP's I claim - higher catecholamines leads to higher IQ's. My belief is that this is why whites are so smart, and blacks have lower IQ's because they convert their dopamine to melanin.

Blacks have lower IQ's, and the reason is genetic.
>>
>>134421527
i heard a site called the daily dreamer has all this shit figured out m8
>>
I do not think that they're any worse than us, cognative-wise. Dr. Ben Carson is a fine example. I do believe that all races suffer from ignorance.
For blacks, we use the term nigger. For whites, I'd say white-trash. Asians would be chinks.
The long and short of it is, blacks are exceptionally vulnerable to ignorance because modern society gives them an easy way of life because of it, and then the white man gets blamed for it for the actions of his ancestors which weren't as bad as they're made out to be.
I'll be honest, it's all bullshit.
>>
File: blackrace26.png (31KB, 386x548px) Image search: [Google]
blackrace26.png
31KB, 386x548px
>>134435352
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/268806252_Inferring_Human_Phylogenies_Using_Three_CODIS_STR_Markers_CSF1PO_TPOX_and_TH01
>>
>>134433277
Egalitarianism is a smoke screen, a mirage. It ignores larger truths for simplistic answers, much to the delight of those who would deceive you with those lies.

Liberalism is baggage, and judging your fellow man on the grounds of race, religion, sex or orientation is a dead end street.

>tfw this makes more sense than your original comment
>>
>>134425721
>cuckscience
What's next? Fast muscle fibers in their BBC?
>>
>>134436106
no they use penis sheaths for that
>>
>>134424278
Literally every civic nationalist alive.
A-a-at least i still have the c-constitution!
>>
File: long term murder rate.png (67KB, 620x446px) Image search: [Google]
long term murder rate.png
67KB, 620x446px
>>134431568

Intersting snip, where is that from.

I should say also that the murder rate in the middle ages England, germany switzerland and Sweden/Norway and all that was astronomically high. Like it would make Chicago or somewhere look like a pissing pot. But there has been a long term decline in crime and murder (with a hockey stick rise at the end of/turn of the century) partly because of improved living standards and other things. Not sure of the long term stats for africa but looking at the post war stats here

https://ourworldindata.org/homicides/#global-picture-of-homicides-in-the-post-war-world

they are more than europe and asia (but you'd expect that) but less than latin america (that you wouldn't).
>>
>>134435846
you're awesome, high five
>>
>>134435714
I'm only irritated with you because we are having these conversations in plain English not in technical language with abbreviations galore. If you had a peer reviewed paper that draws everything out I can read that, but technical data doesn't do me much good. Obviously you are a hyper autist... I can read and comprehend peer reviewed journals, but I'm not a goddamn biologist, and neither are these people, which is why I do a bit of ELI5 for the information I take from the papers. Do us the favour of explaining yourself in full please in the future it would be appreciated. I hope you understand
>>
>>134435807
I think you're forgetting that this is /pol/, you can't be rational here
>>
>>134436487
Oh fuck, that's right.
>>
File: Shlomo Shekelstein.jpg (157KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
Shlomo Shekelstein.jpg
157KB, 501x585px
>>134421527
Hihihihihihihi!
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 275x228px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 275x228px
>>134435714

This is probably what you guys are talking about in terms of repeats;

>https://www.snpedia.com/index.php/Rs909525
>Probably MAOA 4 or 5 repeats: not Warrior Gene.
>(A;G) 2 Probably one Warrior Gene and one non-Warrior Gene.
>(G;G) 2 Perhaps MAOA 3 repeats: Warrior Gene?
>it was always A in people with the 4 or 5 repeat non-Warrior version and always G in people with the 3 repeat Warrior version

The repeats and the SNP's are different things. Again, the low-activity A allele is most common in African and European populations - and it's associated with the 4 and 5 repeat version.

CHB seems to have the highesr frequency of the warrior G allele. Warriors seem to have higher MAOA activity - miserable people act like jerks and are stupid.

Asians have never done what whites have done, and the reason is our white dopamine levels.
>>
>>134434253

> I don't know how to make an argument so I'm going to REEEEEEEE about kangz and spears and shit I never said.

Look at the study,

https://ifstudies.org/blog/how-trade-with-china-hurt-marriage-prospects-for-low-skilled-men

the same stuff that happened to black people because of technology, labor competition and lack of protection from gov etc is happening to small town rural whites and you're here bleeting about kangs
>>
>>134428502
>an angry black man on a image forum wanting to hurt others for the words on the screen.

Your bell curve is showing, you outdated farm equipment.
>>
>>134435807
Seems like the data really points to them having genetically lower iqs. I think the genetics influence motivation more than actual "hardware" capability. They are just not as interested in intellectual pursuits including the early abstract stuff that underlies iq, it's a genetic predisposition that they could theoretically overcome.
>>
>>134436459

I am sincerely sorry. My autism prevents me from recognizing when I'm out of place.
>>
>>134437044
i'm not going to go back and read your>>134434001
>Not really, black families were more likely to be two parent and stable, church going etc, up until about the late 60s and 70s when changes in technology meant that the entry level manual jobs that black men relied on were either non existant or taken by immigrants
WRONG.

the democrats liberal welfare state fucked niggers up worse than anything else

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lm-FqtAOSB8

fuck off, cuck. go defend niggers on reddit
>>
>>134428502
(You)
>>
>>134437192
I just had déjà-vu feeling of this thread and your autism spam. Weird. Anyways I'm on night shifts and going to sleep now. Maybe one of these days I will try to read about this shit you are rambling about for myself, but today is not the day. Too busy with other readings sadly.
>>
>>134435134
>white text on white background
kys seriously
>>
>>134423985
I knew you were based conor, I knew it was the jews who made you retract your unfiltered honesty
https://youtu.be/afXG7c1xlQo
>>
>>134422325
>>134422072
It's a great argument in fact, because, according to some leftist imbeciles' logic, an albino nigger should look exactly the same as a white person, whilst we can obviously see they don't. Plus, indeed there is some psychological effect about black skin, you're more likely to classify their facial structure as 'just how blacks look'. Albinism removes that effect, letting you see them for what they really are. Ironically, their skin colour is their greatest benefit.

>>134430810
This is even more uncanny. Computer programs are distilled, pure logic. Computers can neither be racist nor politically correct. If a computer program, which has been specifically designed to compare images based on how similar they look, tells you that blacks look similar to apes, they objectively look similar to apes.
>>
>>134437044
>>134437216
Not only that, but this shift in demographics also demonstrates the change of technology shock for contraceptives and birth control, as well as the sexual liberation movement.

Hardly a controlled sample of data, and the argument about low skill jobs for niggers disappearing argument has been made before and never made a big splash. Britbong is reaching hard af.
>>
>>134437216
Looking at it, Democrats successfully re enslaved blacks. It's just that they don't need blacks for labor anymore, just votes. Welfare is cheap enough as a price per vote, and you don't need to change or improve anything because they won't ever think about improving their own lives.
>>
>>134437044
>look at these kike lies that prove that when BASED blacks rape your family, it's GOOD!

kys
>>
>>134432977

Recognising that some black people are assholes, that they commit more crime or that they are like that in your local area or whatever isn't the same as making a whole bullshit ideology that extrapolates to all members of said group.

The black people in my area are all rich and aren't different from anyone else really.

I should pay for you and your wife to go and live in a trailer park or polish work camp in some shit seaside town and see how the glorious white race treats you.
>>
>>134437160
I wouldn't say genetics, though as long as it's been happening, maybe.
The problem is that media and society paints a life of ignorance in a positive light, especially in appeal to those of African descent.
At it's core, the problem is a lack of education and a lack of will to seek it because they've never been taught any better.
As I stated previously, it's universal to all races, but can be seen incredibly commonly in blacks because the white man owes them fir what they didn't do.
>>
>>134437660
>>134437044
>>134437216
As well as the end of shotgun marriages, which has been shown in other studies to have played a significant role in reduced marriage rate.
Anyways, single motherhood and crim correlation has been debunked multiple times. Child abuse/neglect correlates stronger than poverty and single parenthood.
>>
>>134422101
This.
A black man is never safer than when he's surrounded by whites, and a white is never in more danger than when they're surrounded by blacks.
>>
>>134437044
>Tyrone wuz gettin iz life bak on trak beefor dem Ching Chongs took der jerb
>>
>>134421527
>where do you go from here?
you go to the place society sends all of its apostates and pariahs. you either live a life of false pretense, where you still pretend to agree with the socially acceptable norm of "racial equality", or you become the lowest of the low. the worst of the worst. basically an outlaw who has broken no laws. you'll be hunted. you'll be shamed. you'll be attacked in the street if people know who you are. your home will be vandalized. you'll live under the constant shadow of death threats and threats to your family. people will engage in violence towards you the second they know they can get away with it.

sadly, i wish this were hyperbole. i know it sounds like it is, but it's fucking not
>>
File: IMG_3324.png (788KB, 479x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3324.png
788KB, 479x800px
>>134437872
>debunked many times
>muh sources that I won't link
maybe it's because single motherhood leads to child neglect and abuse you fucking idiot. One parent = half the care.
>>
>>134437668
>Democrats successfully re enslaved blacks
this
>>
where did the britcuck go after he got btfo?
>>
>>134424863
the capital city was literally founded by Vikings and the second-biggest Viking ship ever found (Skuldelev 2) was made in Dublin with wood from Wicklow, which is a county whose name means "Valley of the Vikings"

Limerick, Waterford, Wexford, Arklow, Longford and a host of other towns were established by Viking traders. OP is still a faggot though because that was way more than 600 years ago.
>>
>>134422091
Therefore
>All nogs go to heaven
>>
>>134438084
No, unwanted children is linked to child abuse and neglect.
http://scienceblogs.com/gregladen/2012/11/27/correlation-and-causation-single-mothers-and-violent-crime/
Here is just one source, which clearly shows the correlation between single motherhood and crime is obviously not consistent, and after abortion and contraceptives, unwanted children were reduced.
>>
>>134437775
>I should pay for you
I expected as much. You already seem to love paying to import rapists to your city from the desert and the jungle and then try to sell them to the rest of us.

Also:
>I met a BASED BLACK MAN once, which means that all statistics are invalid
blacks are overwhelmingly worthless garbage. It's a disappearingly small percentage of them that aren't.

If there is any justice in this world, you will soon become culturally enriched.
>>
>>134438533
Kek'd.
>>
>>134437849
Culture emerges from the prevailing attitudes of the people contributing. Black ghetto culture emerges from their common genetic predisposition to liking those simple base things and not liking complex cerebral things. Placing the blame on culture does not provide a complete picture and does not fit the data.
>>
>>134438084
Not having a strong father figure is extremely negative on the upbringing of the child, but it doesn't correlate with violent crime necessarily.
None of the studies control for single mothers where the father still plays a role in the child's life or what the fathers role is, beyond "is the child abused or not"
>>
>>134437775
Oh and one more thing
>comparing the worst whites to the best blacks in your own post and not even noticing

fucking cuck faggot
>>
File: singlemom.jpg (415KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
singlemom.jpg
415KB, 1200x1200px
>>134438578
>unwanted children
single mothers don't want their children. single motherhood leads to child abuse and neglect
>>
File: blackrace9.png (26KB, 536x392px) Image search: [Google]
blackrace9.png
26KB, 536x392px
>>134437775
>The black people in my area are all rich and aren't different from anyone else really.
>>
File: hewillnotdivideus.jpg (47KB, 710x423px) Image search: [Google]
hewillnotdivideus.jpg
47KB, 710x423px
>>134428242
It all makes sense now.
>>
>>134438718
Perhaps a combination of the two? One simply doesn't fit and account for all of it without the other.
>>
File: blackrace3.gif (29KB, 276x315px) Image search: [Google]
blackrace3.gif
29KB, 276x315px
>>134437775
>The black people in my area are all rich and aren't different from anyone else really
>>
>>134438798
Too bad the data contradicts it. It was hard for me to accept too, but when crime is going down while single motherhood is going up, then your theory might need fixing
>>
>>134438480
he's probably being gangraped in a public toilet by a bunch of future doctors and lawyers
>>
File: 600x600bb-85.jpg (74KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
600x600bb-85.jpg
74KB, 600x600px
When I was a child I loved watching "Cops".

That was a big Red-pill on black behaviour and crime.
>>
File: blackrace22.png (22KB, 1150x860px) Image search: [Google]
blackrace22.png
22KB, 1150x860px
>>134438931
>>>134437775
>The black people in my area are all rich and aren't different from anyone else
please don't call them people

>>134438965
>Too bad the data contradicts it. It was hard for me to accept too, but when crime is going down while single motherhood is going up
nigger crime is going up. nigger single motherhood is going up. where are your sources, nigger?
>>
>>134438965
>correlation is causation
literally day one of statistics
>>
>>134438915
Yes but I'm describing a combination. Even if blacks in America are very diverse the most common genetic dispositions aggregate in the culture and reinforce their expression in the people in turn. To avoid spiraling out of control they need some thread of tradition that they respect to rest on like Christianity but even with that if the truth isn't faced and dealt with they will always be more violent and simple than whites.
>>
File: where.gif (233KB, 750x1186px) Image search: [Google]
where.gif
233KB, 750x1186px
>>134439686
*whispers in your ear* it's because they're niggers
>>
>>134439135
Where is YOUR source that crime is going up? This image is not on a scale of time. How am I to take you seriously? Is this a joke?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legalized_abortion_and_crime_effect

This page collects studies on abortions correlation with violent crime (because of abortions obvious relation to single motherhood increase) and shows a number of studies, that evolved over time, showing that violent crime did not increase because of abortion by controlling for age groups when people were born in relation to when abortion was legalized (before or after their birth) and even a bonus study that shows a further decrease of violent crime in the late 90s attributed to removal of lead from gasoline, accounting for a part of the reduction of crime as well.
>>
>>134439135
Violent crime isn't increasing, population is, proportions man. Ratios, do you know what they are?
Thread posts: 329
Thread images: 77

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.