[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do liberals love Islam so much?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1499534292770s.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1499534292770s.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
It's not a religion of peace it is oppressing women and extremely racist it makes no sense make up your fucking mind
>>
My enemy's enemy is my friend.
>>
>>134420752
White men are so naturally superior and powerful that all non-white males and enemies of white males must band together to fight them. Kind of sounds like SJWs are the white supremacists doesn't it? Really makes you think.
>>
>>134421430
For your information I am not white
>>
>>134420752
It's not Islam, since Islam is worst than Christian conservatism, they love minorities. Per example, if you see the Liberals in muslim countries like " Kuwait, Turkey, Morocco..." they hate Islam, and want to remove it form the country
>>
>>134420752
It does seem odd that the left loves Islam so much seeing as how it's anti-gay rights, anti-women's rights and anti freedom from religion. But they're brown, and they are anti-western/Christian values so they're basically useful idiots to the left
>>
Because Muslims are brown. If Islam was a religion of newfies, nobody would allow it.
>>
>>134421295
This, anything contradictory to the establishment and traditionalism is seen as good, no matter how self destructive.

They seek to abolish the old guard or if you will the old stock whites.
>>
It's a racial thing. If the Third World hordes were predominately Christians and the big Western religion were Islam, they'd be fellating Christianity and "pork Mohammed" would be edgy "art".
>>
>>134421554
>cis straight white men are a minority in almost every country now
really get the neurons firing
>>
>>134420752
Because they are fucking retards
>>
>>134420752

>Telling women to know their place is oppression

Also,Islam doesn't ask men to be responsible and not MGTOW fags.

Also
>Racism
Really? how about you stop taking your sources from places like killallmuslims.com?
>>
>>134420752
White men need to start converting.
>>
>>134422192
>Says women need to know there place
>forces them to cover up there body and stay in the kitchen minding the kids
>>
>>134422349
Ha. Sounds like a good idea, if you're a mudslime in the west you have a free pass to be as racist and misogynistic as you want. Like /pol in real life. sticking your ass in the air and worshipping a long dead pedo is so offputting tho
>>
>>134422349
Sorry, arse-lifting is a deal-killer for me.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.