[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Moon Landing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Apollo16-e1435616782651.jpg (1MB, 3927x2837px) Image search: [Google]
Apollo16-e1435616782651.jpg
1MB, 3927x2837px
Did we really go to the Moon?

There's so many holes in the story that I can't help but remain skeptical.

>no stars in any of the pictures
>everything is perfectly lighted from all angles
>computers weren't advance enough at the time to pilot vehicles
>pressure to defeat the russians make faking everything highly probable
>somehow expects us to believe that we could advance technology enough for space travel in less than ten years

I don't know. Just seems like another trick by (((them))).
>>
>>134418350
Also, 'the moon landing was faked' is a russian conspiracy to try and delegitimize the civtory of the US over the USSR
>>
>>134418350
>Short exposure images
>Sunlight
>They were
>Why wouldn't the russians call out them faking it when they didn't see a rocket flying to moon on their radars
>Not an argument
>>
>>134418543
Also no stars because of it being day and sunlight reflecting off the moon's surface on that part of the moon when the pictures were taken.
>>
>>134418350
We probably did yeah.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170721-034442.jpg (978KB, 1440x1415px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170721-034442.jpg
978KB, 1440x1415px
>>134418350
You seriously think this shit wouldn't come off exiting orbit?
>>
Moon landing didn't happen and has been debunked a million times. It's easy to ridicule 'conspiracy wackos' and it appeals to educated peoples egos to think 'oh yeah I'm not like those gullible uneducated conspiracy fools, I believe in science and I listen to what Nasa, the authority in this case, tells me to believe'.

Didn't happen. It's a complete fairytale and you'd have to be a retard to believe it.
>>
>>134419647

So NASA built a functional rocket that took off, orbited the Earth for a bit, then (partially) returned. At the same time, they put together a film crew to mock up the footage. Then, they paid off everyone who ever worked on it to never reveal the details.

Does it not seem like going to the moon would actually be simpler?
>>
>>134418350
no america never went to the moon . the old craft that landed and space suits had no shielding for radiation. leaving earth would have been a death sentence under such conditions

now think about how small that actual craft was. 3 men inside for a trip thats longer than 3 weeks. food and oxygen are required and the craft can allegedly leave the moon and the moon has some gravity so it needs fuel for the return trip

lets assume that everything wasnt hardwired and there were no sensors for the sake of allowing more space and the 3 men were in coffins with a tube in their ass and dicks so they didnt have to move to handle relieving themselves and that dumped into space

they would only have enough for the trip there at best and be malnourished when they get there with the space nasa says they had
>>
>>134420164
>Longer than 3 weeks

It took them 3 days to get to the moon.
>>
>>134419406
why should it?
there's no drag
>>
>>134418350
>>134419406
>>134419647
>>134420164

RURAL and SUBURBAN retards at works gentlemen.
>>
>>134418350
oh cmon, i mean /pol could do better both baiting and redpilling.
>>
>>134418350
If you anything about photography and video making, you'd know we didn't have the technology back then to FAKE a moon landing. We did have however the technology to go to the moon.
>>
File: moonLandingHoax.jpg (116KB, 1005x244px) Image search: [Google]
moonLandingHoax.jpg
116KB, 1005x244px
>>134418350
CIA trolling anons
posted by a (((1)))
>pic related
>>
>>134420493
The Apollo missions were about two weeks duration in space.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.