[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are three-way marriages the new trend?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20170721_124422.jpg (431KB, 1080x1780px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170721_124422.jpg
431KB, 1080x1780px
A so-called "throuple" in Colombia have been hailed as having the world's first legal union between three men.

Manuel José Bermúdez Andrade, Víctor Hugo Prada and Alejandro Rodríguez are all in a relationship together. They used to be four but their boyfriend Alex Esnéider Zabala died in 2014.
When Alex died, the remaining three, who live in the Colombian city of Medellín, say they had to fight to be seen as his partners and get access to his pension.

It made them all the more determined to get legal recognition of their relationship.

Cases like that in Colombia are giving hope to others in three-way relationships.

"It's really encouraging," says DeAnna Rivas, a married mother of two from Florida.

The 28-year-old suggested to her husband, Manny, that they start experimenting with another woman in 2014.

"When we met Melissa it just felt right."

DeAnna, an art teacher, now lives with both Manny and 20-year-old Melissa James; they share incomes, childcare and household duties, and a bed.

"It's the majority of men's fantasies to have two women," says Manny, a boat salesman.

The trio admit they have all struggled with jealousy but they have learned to be more open with each other.

They are now planning a wedding ceremony for June 2020.

Their children love having two moms, according to DeAnna

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-40655103
>>
>>134418319
>the slippery slope is a fallacy, goyim!
>>
>>134418319
Fucking pozzed up fags
>>
File: sswojak.jpg (45KB, 451x633px) Image search: [Google]
sswojak.jpg
45KB, 451x633px
>>134418319
choo choo all abroad the fag train next stop a campy camp full campy people
>>
>>134418319

only acceptable as one man and multiple women
>>
>>134418319
this is why you don't allow fags to marry. this is why you don't give fags an inch
>>
>>134418319
Most straight couples don't run a successful marriage, not to mention 3 gay musketeers who's identity is based on sexuality for most part.
>>
Polyamory and Polygamy marriages seem like a legal nightmare to sort out, don't know why anyone would consider getting into such a thing.
>>
>>134418319
Gonna marry 2 women
>>
>>134421717
Are you a woman?
>>
>legalise polygamy
>now when ahmed comes he can bring his 20 wives as well
>>
>>134418319
All fags in a shit hole country.
Go figure.
>>
File: maga.gif (1MB, 765x405px) Image search: [Google]
maga.gif
1MB, 765x405px
If people voluntarily choose to enter into property sharing arrangements with one another so be it, but let's not pretend it's marriage.
>>
Polygayme
>>
wow faggots sure have a corner on the happiness market, think i'll follow their lead...
>>
>>134418319
As long as everyone consents, I see no reason why polygamy shouldn't be legal. Sure it can get complicated, but so can any 2-person union with lots of assets and children. The only possible downside I can see would be making the formation of cults easier.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.