[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To Those Who Hate Making America Great Again:

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: B-17G.jpg (308KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
B-17G.jpg
308KB, 1920x1080px
I have never made a thread before. You may call me one, I prefer to call myself a citizen. I voted Trump. I will vote Trump again. If nothing else as a simple "fuck you" to the system that so-called "progressives" suck down under the delusion that they are fighting the man.

I am nothing more than a man fortunate enough to have known and be raised by better men than myself. I am the low-income, labor job-working, $0 in savings "wage slave" that others with similar political beliefs look down on. I don't necessarily disagree with what they have to say as I am in this due to my own fuck ups. I don't, however, attempt to subvert an opposing president because I'm upset about an election and just can't handle having to consider anyone other than myself or some like-minded, multi-gendered genetic failure. I'm not a 3% or militia member but I do adhere to the constitution. All of it, regardless if I agree with all or not.

I said that to say this:
Trump is in. He will remain in as long as he wishes and is elected to be. There is a line being marched up to by progressives or neocons both in the government and citizenry. You act as if you are ready for a fight. It's coming. You will not know the time, you will not know the place but will be quite evident once the line is crossed. It may be crossed by a political move to remove Trump from office via extra-constitutional means or it could be from a certain type of action from the progressive "protest" types. You are barking up a tree and know not what is about to drop down upon you. People are watching...waiting. You chose your fate by where you take it. I write this to let others know to stand if they will or fall on their own sword. Trump needs visible support. I will be out there. I hope to see you there too, wherever that may be. Thanks for reading and feel free to chime in...especially the liberals who will need to undoubtedly exercise their ego and try to intimidate me and others who respect the president.
>>
File: shewon.jpg (27KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
shewon.jpg
27KB, 480x360px
>>134413572
SHE FUCKING WON
>>
>>134413572
Just wanted to let you know I didn't read any of that.
>>
File: 1447772253961.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1447772253961.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
Maybe Trump should stop saying so much retarded shit like "climate change is a Chinese hoax" and then some less retarded and more learned people would join his side.
>>
>>134413764
same
>>
>>134413572
STFU YOU RACIST BIGOT. TRUMP IS LITERALLY HITLER AND SHOULD DIE!!! WTF DO YOU HAVE AGAINST BLACK AND MEXICAN PEOPLE HUH??? FUCKING WHITE CIS MALE!!!
>>
>>134413797
People fail to understand, it's not about Trump the man, it's about PRESIDENT Trump. I could care less if anybody else supports him, he clearly had enough to drown out the opposition when it matters. As I said, he is the president and will remain so as long as he wishes and the people agree by voting for it. Not trying to persuade your opinion. Mostly pointing out there are plenty of people like me and with more resources who will ensure he is in office as long as he is supposed to be. They can jack off to Muller or Rachel Maddow all they want but it's al for nothing. Believe if you wish or not. Doesn't matter, because he will remain.
>>
>>134413683
1. There are 3,141 counties in the United States;
2. Trump won 3,084 of them;
3. Clinton won 57;
4. There are 62 counties in New York State;
5. Trump won 46 of them.
6. Clinton won 16;
7. Clinton won the popular vote by approx. 1.5 million votes;
8. In the 5 counties that encompass NYC, (Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Richmond & Queens) Clinton received well over 2 million more votes than Trump. (Clinton only won 4 of these counties;
Trump won Richmond);
9. Therefore these 5 counties alone, more than accounted for Clinton winning the popular vote of the entire country;
10. These 5 counties comprise 319 square miles;
11. The United States is comprised of 3, 797,000 square miles;
12. When you have a country that encompasses almost 4 million square miles of territory, it would be ludicrous to even suggest that the vote of those who inhabit a mere 319 square miles should dictate the outcome of a national election;
13. Large, densely populated Democrat cities (NYC, Chicago, LA, etc) don’t and shouldn’t speak for the rest of our country.
>>
File: 1500278384803.jpg (147KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
1500278384803.jpg
147KB, 1024x512px
>>134413572
Good man
>>
>>134413572
> Hi Mr bannon! Still hoping for that civil war eh?

If you could be a little more specific as to what being "Great" is exactly ( -i'd assume not civil war? but eh ) that might help, it's very double-speaky otherwise

Being some military superior hasn't done as many long-term favors as you might think
>>
>>134413572
I like that you posted a picture from a time when American manufacturing was actually good.

Nowadays I would never buy an American car, for example.
>>
>>134413797
this

i could like Trump if he didn't come across as retarded constantly
>>
>>134414670
For someone with the flag you carry, your shitposting is lacking. Nevertheless, I will try to get you pointed in the right direction to what you are asking...

"Great" is not something so easily defined and I know such a simple little mind requires it nicely wrapped and presented with a ribbon for simplicity, but it is more of a result rather than an equation. Any one framer of the constitution would have made America unrecognizable if it were solely up to their interpretation. This is why it is important to consider others rather than try to silence. That being said, the end result of multiple efforts to make America "great" would at minimum manifest stronger family structures which were the original safety net and support system that produced thousands of generations of people slightly better off and more advanced than the one before. People who are more likely to look at themselves to find the answer to their problem rather than find a scapegoat. People who take initiative in the well being of those close to them and expect the same in return. People who don't ask for a handout but a hand up. People who instill positive values into the next generation and self sufficiency to where even when they make mistakes, they figure out eventually or fall by the wayside. Emotions have overtaken the west and it is no surprise considering testosterone is becoming something to be frowned upon. We are letting the weak dictate the path we have to navigate and they create the pitfalls. Trump is in, now the people's real work begins. Make sure he can follow through with the will of those who voted for him and want to be able to experience an America on an upswing much like our grandparents and parents witnessed while learning the lessons of failures past.That's my idea of great you stupid ass tryhard emu baby.
>>
>>134414230
Counties are made up terms. They also have different values. A county with a population of 1000 people is meaningless compared to one with 1,000,000 people

Clinton won the election by 4 million votes. You can dance around this fact all you like but literally the worst candidate ever put forth by the democrats beat Trump in the popular vote. There is zero chance he wins in 2020, this year was a fluke, nothing more.
>>
>>134415390
Thanks. Sadly I agree for the most part. My favorite aircraft. From a time when the upswing was on the horizon (not saying that I agree with the motivations of the war outside Japan but that is neither here nor there)
>>
File: trudeau-1.jpg (30KB, 599x392px) Image search: [Google]
trudeau-1.jpg
30KB, 599x392px
>>134415639
America is a Constitutional Republic. Not a basic democracy. Although I still find it funny, that many before the election swore the result would go the other way (Trump getting the pop, Hillary getting electoral) and spoke of abolishing the electoral college when it was the savior for President Trump. Ironic but I thank them everyday for it.
>>
>>134414230
Just going to bump with this because holy shit that is just great presentation. Thread died real quick so I will leave this bump with this for those still sore about it:

PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP
>>
>>134415639
Clinton only won the popular vote through mass voter fraud though
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.