[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>exposes right wing hypocrisy hey, nothing personal son ;)

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: the man that saved america.jpg (83KB, 1086x745px) Image search: [Google]
the man that saved america.jpg
83KB, 1086x745px
>exposes right wing hypocrisy

hey, nothing personal son ;)
>>
>>134412543
At least he shot a woman.
>>
>>134412543
She should have complied. Cops don't kill people for no reason.
>>
>>134412543
Nah, although his training failed I'm not upset about this one cause it was an anti-gun aussie whore who was probably gonna give birth to a shitposter one day
>>
>>134412543
And all that without having his body cam switched on.
Fuckin' ey!
>>
>black Americans laughing at the death of my countrymen

You've declared war.
>>
>>134412543
>exposes left wing hypocrisy
Hey,nothin personal son but I fixed it for you
>>
File: 1499451977429m.jpg (52KB, 1024x428px) Image search: [Google]
1499451977429m.jpg
52KB, 1024x428px
>>134412699
Get them.

Please!
>>
>>134412939
No, really, cunt OP is like "muh hypocrisy", no one made jokes about your dead people at all besides on 4chan and all the black people everywhere laughed at my dead countrymen.

This is why fuck you BLM.
>>
>>134412543
>Right Wing Hypocrisy
>Look out my window
Where are the burning buildings? The masses of whites looting stores and breaking window are no where to be found? Stfu
>>
>>134412543
>>exposes right wing hypocrisy
I don't get it. Muslim shot a liberal. Why would I have any strong feelings either way?
>>
>implying i ever hid that i want niggers dead
Black lives only matter because they are a burden and the world would bw better without them
>>
>>134413115
Cunt I'll come there myself... In a thousand person true blue green and gold bloc to turn Minneapolis into a Swedish style no go zone.
>>
>>134412543
>Not mentioned once on any news station or any form of media here
>Trayvon Martin was never off the screen
>>
>>134412543
she advanced on him and he feared for his safety
>>
>Be Australian
>Go to USA to escape killer spiders, drop bears and to shitpost irl
>Call cops after hearing something that sounds suspicious
>Cop shows up, forget to announce presence by loudly clapping and tipping the police officer
>Cop gets spooked, this is clearly a communist
>Get shot

Should have assimilated properly mate.
>>
File: IMG_0470.jpg (155KB, 750x895px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0470.jpg
155KB, 750x895px
>>134413281
It already is
>>
>>134413778
>food shelf
?

what are they asking for and who are they asking?
>>
>>134413429
walking in the direction of a cop..adding to list of reasons cops will shoot you in the west
>>
File: IMG_0471.jpg (57KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0471.jpg
57KB, 300x400px
>>134413877
It's a term for a food pantry that gives food to "poor people." The Somalians are mad because the free food they're given to by whites is not halal so they want the city to provide $150,000 so we can give them free food the way they want it.
This is what they did to our soldiers and we let them come here and leach off of us while they complain it's not enough and declare that they're "here to stay." We're so fucking cucked. Also Minnesota has the highest percentage of Swedish-Americans
>>
>>134413115
it just needs to happen alot more then youll see smoke anon
>>
>>134413778
How the fuck are these useless sacks of shit with no skills, degrees or jobs getting into USA?

I have to get a degree in STEM, know.American history and culture, pass vetting, get a real job offer to be even considered.

What the fuck America.
>>
>>134414549
It's literally because of an organization called the Hebrew Immigrant aid society. They, along with a few Christian organizations, settled these criminal low iq blacks in Minnesota. They're supposed to help them learn English and get a job but obviously that doesn't happen. Meanwhile, someone like you with skills and from a compatible culture would have to wait years just for a chance to maybe work and live here.
>>
>>134415051
Trump needs to sort this shit out, it's a fucking joke, these subhumans don't deserve the chance to live in America.
>>
>>134412606
his partner was shocked by his actions. guy was probably on drugs is my best bet

>>134412543
all it exposed was left wing police brutality assholes who've remained completely silent apart from saying oh she was white. now the white people care.

it just exposed the lefts race politics. she was white so it doesn't matter. no riots, no burning shit to the ground. the only input is more race baiting.
>>
File: Mbrown.jpg (30KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Mbrown.jpg
30KB, 480x360px
>>134412543
White cop shoots a 290 pound teenager. There is forensic evidence showing teenager reached for gun.

One year of news coverage and violent protests.

Woman is shot in her pajamas through the glass window.

What is this Alt-Right response again?
>>
File: IMG_1525.jpg (35KB, 460x259px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1525.jpg
35KB, 460x259px
I think someone running up to your car in pajamas is 2/3x more likely to get shot after the Philly muslim ambush.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.