[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

US 'to ban Americans from visiting NK'

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: download.jpg (3KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
3KB, 160x160px
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-40680500

Potential happening, unconfirmed as of yet.

The US is to ban its citizens from travelling to North Korea, according to two agencies that operate tours there.
Koryo Tours and Young Pioneer Tours said the ban would be announced on 27 July to come into effect 30 days later.
The US has not confirmed the news.
>>
Nanny state behaviour. "Americans(tm) don't know what's good for themselves"
>>
It makes sense, the tensions are rising. America is aching for an all out war.
>>
>>134408357
Truly a bitter pill for the burger to swallow
>>
War on the 27th.
>>
>>134408357
What the fuck I just booked a tour there in December. Surely they can't legally stop me. US citizens could visit the USSR.
>>
>>134408767
No, it means we're about to attack them.
>>
>>134408357
Why don’t they ban visiting Detroit or Chiraq? I’m sure more Americans are dead because of that than because of NK.
>>
>>134415669
They'll take away your passport if you travel there. It's in the article

>"After the 30-day grace period any US national that travels to North Korea will have their passport invalidated by their government."
>>
>>134417366
>>passport invalidated by their government
Can they actually do that?
Isn't there some amendment in the constitution that makes it illegal?
>>
If you visit there knowing what is going to happen to you then you're a dumbass.
>>
File: Jew meme.png (46KB, 317x293px) Image search: [Google]
Jew meme.png
46KB, 317x293px
>>134408357
Korea needs to pay into the (((international banking system))) Iran and Cuba will be the next ones. Then (((they))) finally get their dream of world Jewish domination.
>>
>>134418442
How does that work anyway? They invalidate your passport abroad means you can't do jackshit getting home?
>>
>>134421641
Precisely. Basically, "You can leave, but if you leave now, good luck, because you're about to get a nuke up the ass."
>>
>>134421641
>>134422227
And the fact it was done stealthily like this, just putting out the word, no announcements at all.

He gambled to keep this order relatively quiet to actually build the strategy up, and he bumbled keeping it secret. Now it's in the open.

The Norks could pre-emptively strike any minute.
>>
File: nosferatu.jpg (43KB, 519x304px) Image search: [Google]
nosferatu.jpg
43KB, 519x304px
>>134408357
f-f-freedom
>>
>>134408357
So you could just board a plane anytime to go there before now? That's retarded. How many prisoners have BEST KOREA taken over the years that we've had to haggle to get back? Are the people that want to travel there brain damaged?
>>
Touring a country we are still technically at war with.
Sad! Many such cases
>>
>>134408357
Honestly, Americans who do visit North Korea or Iran should be arrested for treason
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.