[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jim Brown SLAMS Liberals and Media

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: jimbrown.png (524KB, 757x375px) Image search: [Google]
jimbrown.png
524KB, 757x375px
Is he /ourguy/ pol?

http://www.politicaloutsource.com/2017/07/jim-brown-slams-liberals-praises-donald-trump.html
>>
>the three greatest people in my life were WHITE

HOLY SHIT B A S E D
>>
>>134407063
He seems to have got the actual message that MLK Jr taught of judging a man by the content of his character and not the color of his skin.
Modern Liberals do the exact opposite, they base everything on skin color, and if you are a white man, your character doesn't mean anything. You are to blame for all the world problems.
The reality has become that most blacks have followed the liberal train of thinking instead of MLK jr. and they pretty much have destroyed themselves by following the wrong people.
>>
File: based black man.jpg (51KB, 672x372px) Image search: [Google]
based black man.jpg
51KB, 672x372px
>>134407063
he our goy but he isnt has based has this dude
>>
>>134409798
This
>>
>>134413677
Propaganda to try and encourage black American soldiers to surrender and join POW camp, where they would be slaughtered. Clever really
>>
>>134409798
You forgot that you can't say anything negative about a person of color (even if it's justified)

Or, since around 2010 or so, anything NOT POSITIVE.
>>
>>134413931
kek doesnt know about the african facists party's
>>
>>134414107
This
>>
>>134409798
While we cannot count on the average voter to exercise critical thinking skills.

I believe it was people high up that planned this whole 'affirmative' political thought of turning on the white man.

The facts are whites are becoming the minority, so the whites are getting a real lesson in empathy.

Its unfortunate that it will have to be the whites that pull themselves out of persecution.
>>
Goyim
>>
File: 14325346.jpg (27KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
14325346.jpg
27KB, 399x385px
>>134407063
>a liberal will cut your leg off so he can hand you a crutch

HOLY SHIT
>>
>>134416384
Lmao he's our guy for sure
>>
Bump....
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.