[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TRUMP IS HITLER

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: 1500623235415.png (92KB, 725x367px) Image search: [Google]
1500623235415.png
92KB, 725x367px
TRUMP IS HITLER
>>
>>134406185
Holy shit why didn't anyone think of this before. We could see a sharp decline in the black population without any bloodshed
>>
>>134406185
Fucking brilliant.
>>
>>134406185
Any word if this extends to female inmates?
>>
>>134406185
Fuck me that's genius.
>>
Anyone who disagrees with this doesn't care about children. There is no reason some of these criminals should possess the means to generate children just so they could abuse them.
>>
>>134406537
I hope it does. The woman in prison are worse than the men in many cases.
>>
>>134406185
I see no issue. They aren't being forced, and they can say no.
>>
>>134406537
Yes, it does, they get some implant in their arm instead of a vasectomy
>>
>>134406185
FO SHO NIGGA FREE VUHSEKTAME SO IZ DONT NEED NO CONDUMS AND LESS TIME FUCK YEAH!
>steps into room, lays down, gets strapped down, and it turns out by "vasectomy" they meant "cutting off nutsack with rusty safety scissors"
>captcha: black rock
>>
>>134406432
>Holy shit why didn't anyone think of this before.

Probably because the main purpose of prisons was (at least originally) to keep people who are a threat to society away from society.

Not like I disagree with this, make them sterile and prevent them from raising any more shitstains like themselves. But they should still remain locked up because just turning them sterile won't change anything about them remaining a threat to society.
>>
It makes most violent. Offenders calm seen it 1st hand and it takes the wind out of most touchers sails
>>
>>134407301
>Yeah, my grandchildren might have to deal with 70% less niggers, but what do *I* get out of this?
Hello boomer
>>
>>134407423
Good job reading my post, I was essentially advocating for turning them sterile while still keeping them in jail.
>>
>>134406185
This is the most obvious type of eugenics. I've always told my like-minded friends we should just offer $5000-10000 to get rendered infertile. That's not much to anyone who isn't poor so aside from a small percentage of people just getting that free vasectomy they already wanted it'll be mostly poor people, and poor people who don't have an interest in raising kids. The biggest demographic problem we have is the amount of kids poor, rich and middle class people have. Rich tend to be at or below replacement, same with middle class, while poor people have disproportionate amounts of children, which ensures a larger generation born into a degenerate culture of poverty and crime each year. Not to mention blacks are disproportionately poor... wink wink
>>
File: IMG_7526.jpg (13KB, 212x249px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7526.jpg
13KB, 212x249px
>tfw only white inmates will do this because they're too afraid to be in jail
>>
>>134406185
is this real.... because this is fuckin genius!
>>
>>134407803
>we should just offer $5000-10000 to get rendered infertile.

We really should. Would even safe shitloads of money too, because the only group that would take up this offer in a large amount are those who cannot provide for their kid anyway and would have it on benefits.

And I guess you might be able to sterilize large parts of the libtarded population who'll use it to pay their student debt.
>>
>>134407803

This is pretty much what India does for nearly 40 years now and apparently successfully, considering the fertility rate is currently at 2,4 and falling:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/nov/12/india-sterilisation-deaths-women-forced-camps-relatives
>>
>>134407090
Those are only good for 90 days
>>
>>134407850
Nigga wut?Free vase-basetomy to fug whyte biches n don't pay da chail care. Nigga 4 free, nigga u just.
>>
>>134406185
GOD DAMN I LOVE YOU FOR SHOWING ME THIS OP!!! PRAISE TRUMP!!!
>>
>>134406432
there used to be a program wherein if you committed three felonies you were forcibly steralized
>>
>>134406432
We did think of this before liberals stopped it because it was "inhumane"
>>
>>134406185
Im a liberal and can confirm me and my gf dont use BC. We purposely get pregnant just to spend 500 dollars killing the fetus every month, its so fun.
>>
>>134406185
What does Tennessee county have to do with trump? Either way, this is a great idea, less criminals (blacks) could only be good for society. Would save a fortune on welfare too
>>
File: 1483677379497.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1483677379497.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>134406185
NEEDS TO BE FEDERALLY MANDATED
>>
>>134406185
People in prison get free vasectomys and I have 2 different med insurances and still have to pay hundreds out of pocket for one.
>>
>>134408904
this black men love raw doggin it and hate kids so its a natural for them throw in the fact its free and you get a lesser sentence they're gonna have atleast half of gen pop signing up
>>
>>134406185

You know...Hitler could have done this. No camps needed really. Problem solved. No killing necessary.
Nice and easy. Sigh......can someone go back and tell him or something???
>>
You can also apply the same negative eugenics to welfare recipients. It is not the first time we've tried this

> In the 1950s, the federal welfare program Aid to Families with Dependent Children (AFDC) was criticized by some whites who did not want to subsidize poor black families. States such as North and South Carolina performed sterilization procedures on low-income black mothers who were giving birth to their second child. The mothers were told that they would have to agree to have their tubes tied or their welfare benefits would be cancelled, along with the benefits of the families they were born into.] Because of such policies, especially prevalent in Southern states, sterilization of African Americans increased from 23% of the total in the 1930s and 1940s to 59% at the end of the 1950s, and rose further to 64% in the mid-1960s
>>
>>134408904

Maybe some would think that way.

I know most Latinos won't get vasectomies because of machismo.
>>
>>134409301
>I know most Latinos won't get vasectomies because of machismo.

Women love when they can fuck without fear of getting pregnant. so this is retarded.
>>
>>134406185
How about higher welfare if you agree to vasectomy (the same for females ofcourse)
>>
>>134409293
He didn't have the camps to kill anybody, but to remove their harmful influence from society and make raum for Aryans
>>
>>134409527

How about no welfare and a vasectomy and a free job in the mines?
>>
>33 replies
>no ancap posters yet
I guess a voluntary measure has to increase chaos before these creeps appear.
>>
>>134406537
Women especially, eugenics is ineffective if you soley target men
>>
>>134409294
And yet they still got to the point we're at now. Fuck,
>>
>>134406432
If you look at all charts of demographics, you can see that the black population has a stagnate/declining birth rate anyway.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.