[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A United Ireland

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 200px-OneIsland.jpg (9KB, 200x261px) Image search: [Google]
200px-OneIsland.jpg
9KB, 200x261px
When will this finally happen? Isn't it ridiculous that the Irish people are split into a Northern part and a Southern part. Which tyrant did this?
>>
>>134403945
fixed
>>
File: Smash_Sinn_Fein.jpg (143KB, 1200x848px) Image search: [Google]
Smash_Sinn_Fein.jpg
143KB, 1200x848px
>>134403945
THERE ARE MEN IN ULSTER WHO WILL NEVER SURRENDER!!!
>>
>>134404631
Well fine, then Ireland can send those English back to England where they end up staying and "never surrender".
>>
>>134403945
Irish are fucking niggers

honestly most Irish people will gleefully accept niggers and mudslimes into ireland because they are too fucking pussy to say anything bUT REEEEEEE
OOHH NOO WHEN ITS EVIL WHITEY ENGLISH MAN SUDDENLY IRELAND IS FOR THE IRISH REEEEEEEEEE

STUPID FUCKING POTATO NIGGER ACTUALLY THINK
>>
>>134407390
Wewlad what's wrong with you... Having a panic attack?
To answer your question we don't want any niggers or whatever else is there that could bring down general safety in Ireland.

Just relax man nobody hates you here, get out if your dwelling and talk to some Irish people maybe... Meaning grow up.
>>
The north is stupid.
My Church of Ireland relatives blend perfectly well with the natives in the south, even though they send their kids to school in Scotland and say 'tally ho' IRL.
>>
>>134403945
>Which tyrant did this
The cunts who lead the Easter Rising
>>
Why are you so autistic about an united Ireland? If people in the North want to remain brits, respect their choice
>>
>>134408048
Don't insult their heritage anon. His Great Great Grandad was from County Sligo, and he once drank half a pint of Guinness
>>
>>134408048
>If people in the North want to remain brits, respect their choice

That is like saying the Italians in South Tyrol should have a say on whether Tyrol should be united. Absolute BS, Italians in South Tyrol are foreign invaders.... non-natives who came to subjugate Southern Tyrol and steel its Germanic heritage.
>>
File: 1492135487453.jpg (106KB, 800x369px) Image search: [Google]
1492135487453.jpg
106KB, 800x369px
>>134404607
*fixed
>>
>>134407822
sorry m8

no hard feelings
>>
>>134408468

And it might have really been. Really. If you think about it. But we stopped ya. Your king sucked ass. It's your fault for letting such a chubby, inbred shit ruin it all. Anyways you're welcome for the mud stomp in the noggin. Anytime.
>>
>>134408468
Tfw this is what world peace would actually look like.
>>
>>134403945
when will celtcucks wake the fuck up and btfo the eternal anglos from their land?
>>
I'd like to see a big push for it again.

/pol/ should support ulster loyalist. They are right wing with staunce socially conservative values
>>
>>134408237
You got btfo' d, sorry. It's like saying only Australian aboriginals should vote. I'm not sure about this day and age but the push for a united ireland in the mid-late 20th century had an underlying genocidal tone

Why would an ethnic brit, who hates the Irish with a passion want to be rule by the republic and the Catholic church?
>>
File: ogham-alphabet.gif (52KB, 425x491px) Image search: [Google]
ogham-alphabet.gif
52KB, 425x491px
>>134403945
Is there any point now?

>>134404631
Your pallets are gone, your culture is finished.

>>134407903
Factually accurate

Yeah, Loyalists should be given 50-50 representation and a united government put in place immediatly, instead of holding them ransom for the next few years.

Loyalists would argue every.single.thing in the Dail against anything with any link to nationalism. and since SF are the SJW party, the Unionists would gain support from the right, squeezing FG,SF/PBP would be contained Lefties, and FF would get squeezed out of the centre.

Give cultural areas like Gaeltachts to the Jim mc allister types and give both gaeltachtai and "pale's" semi autonomous rule.
>>
There are lots of British colonists in Northern Ireland. They want to remain part of the UK, even though there are lots of Catholic native Irishmen there too. I think that we should split it further between majority-unionist and majority-Catholic counties or constituencies or whatever.
I like seeing Americans criticise Brits for colonising Ireland when it's the exact same thing they did to the native Americans.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.