[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

R.I.P. /pol/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_5161.jpg (34KB, 219x321px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5161.jpg
34KB, 219x321px
>Steve Maynard, 50, says he doesn’t identify with any faith, and he marks “other” when asked his race on government documents. But he used to work for the USPTO. Now he’s on a mission — quite possibly quixotic — to thwart bigots by using that experience. He’s applied to trademark both the swastika and the word “nigga.”

>The swastika, he said, “is a symbol that needs to be taken seriously, and not sold for $10 at a rally for everyone to have. They would have to buy them through us, and we would charge a high rate, and if they didn’t buy them through us, we would have the right to go in and confiscate merchandise and just frustrate their purpose,” he said.

>Hatred isn’t necessarily a sound business, said Suzann Moskowitz, an intellectual property lawyer.
“They’re going to be so overt about their anti-Semitism; that’s a great thing,” Moskowitz said. “I can easily avoid that brand if they’re going to be so upfront. Market forces will react to things that are truly despicable.”

Where were you when /pol/ got sued in to oblivion?

sauce:
http://forward.com/news/world/377428/meet-the-man-who-wants-to-trademark-the-swastika-so-bigots-cant-use-it/
>>
>>134402730
Posting in epic thread
>>
File: bread.jpg (534KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
bread.jpg
534KB, 1600x900px
>>134406105
>http://forward.com/news/world/377428/meet-the-man-who-wants-to-trademark-the-swastika-so-bigots-cant-use-it/
>>
he literally can't do that though
legally he can not trademark a word or symbol that is not easily recognizable for his company or whatever's brand
this is just a retard overreaching
>>
>>134402730
literally a jewish website and you don't archive it.

kys

http://archive.is/OEh1A
>>
>>134402730
>oy vey, I will trademark the cross, soon no christian can ever use the cross
>rubs hands together
>>
>Historical widely disseminated symbol
>Used by various groups around the world both currently and in the past.
>Some fucking kike thinks he's going to monetize it for his favor and be a hero in the process.

I don't know if his arrogance or his stupidity has me more impressed.
>>
>>134406655
At work and don't want Mongolian finger painting message boards in my history, so I've gotta be a phonefag till I get home.
>>
>>134402730
>the jew screams in pain as he strikes you
>>
File: 1498541257582.jpg (31KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1498541257582.jpg
31KB, 500x500px
>>134402730

>you were there when the Jew turned the white man and nigga on himself in his arrogance
>>
>>134402730
Direct linking to The Forward.

Now I remember why I left
>>
File: 1500605550721.jpg (57KB, 600x552px) Image search: [Google]
1500605550721.jpg
57KB, 600x552px
>Maynard has a similar strategy regarding the word “nigga.”
>He wants to “turn that word from hate into hope” by selling T-shirts bearing it.
>“I’m unable to be a racist, so to speak, because I just see shades of color,” said Maynard, now an entrepreneur whose company is called “Snowflake Enterprises LLC,”
How is this not satire?
>>
lets trademark the star of david
>>
>>134407243
>White asf jew walks into middle of niggertown
>wearing a shirt with the word nigga on it
>smiles and points at his shirt

>BREAKING NEWS: Shekle GoldandSilverStien found beaten to death under local bridge, found wearing a n word shirt.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.