[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Leftist/gay writers

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1495956817188.jpg (45KB, 361x370px) Image search: [Google]
1495956817188.jpg
45KB, 361x370px
As a newcomer here i should probably lurk more, and yet i couldnt but discuss something with you. Please hear me out. Due to my work (i am a librarian ) i cone across a lot of books.
I couldn't help but notice a recurring patern by leftist writers . here goes:

1. Do not have children
2. Parents are evil assholes
3. Jews are good and kind people
4.Muslims are kind and goodhearted.
5.Children are evil and will ruin your life
6.Being gay feels so good.

Why does this happen? Is there a mass doctrination they receive? Is there a hidden agenda? Please redpill me on this. Thank you kindly.

Ps i also forgot Church is evil Christianity is evil
>>
>>134402244
(((Authors))) who support the kike agenda are uplifted and given jobs. Whatever destroys the West the fastest is what they write. They undermine the foundation of everything that gives us hope so they can gain control.
>>
>>134402425

Who are they? Who are the authors working for - this is obviously aimed at the heart of our society and heritage but who is behind it?
>>
>>134402244
Not sure if serious. But okay, best way to control the mass is threw your children. Teach your children how to think, and they will grow up thinking that way naturally. Goes with Project Monarch.
>>
>>134402715
You'll see at the top end of any media chain there lie the international bankers, then the big central banks, then the big national banks- all Jewish. Almost half of the U.S. Jews are in the 1%. Obviously very disproportionate. It isn't just Jews, but families like the Rothschilds who use their royalty status to hide their wealth can't be ignored.
>>
>>134402244
You know that the print publishing market is driven by women who don't read, right? Gyno-Tsundoku runs the game. Malcolm Gladwell, Zadie Smith, David Sedaris. Vibrant kooks with horrible ideas and middling talent just getting to pen work after work after work that only the most determine annoyances will actually digest. I would give anything to see a new Ezra Pound or James Joyce, a Tolkein or Heinlein. No chance, though. Just a whole lot more stoney victimhood retrospectives from authors who are scared you won't know they're totally not boring ol' dumb white men. It's all so saccharine and smug, I have to just pretend nothing has even been published English in the last 20 years.
>>
A good listen to help understand is threw this shit down with Yuri Bezmenov. Be can help walk you threw.
https://youtu.be/y3qkf3bajd4
>>
File: 44e.jpg (46KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
44e.jpg
46KB, 600x600px
>>134403143
Shit you beat me to it
>>
I'm writing a fantasy book with homosexual undertones
Pls support
>>
Thank you for your answers
I will try to understand
My biggest question so far is
If the jews (or jewish monetary interests ) want to hurt the west cant they see that they pave the way for muslim reign? Don't they care about that? If Christianity falls, muslims will take our place, they breed faster than us and are more dedicated - is this something they want?
>>
>>134403584
Ever play an open world sandboxy game like the Sims or an RTS with cheats on and you just fuck around and never end the game. Like boxing in an enemy so all his d00dz die when they try to leave?
The Jews are playing that but irl
>>
It isn't quite evil enough if you do it yourself. It is much eviler if you get other people to do it for you, and eviler still if you get them to do it with them thinking it is the right thing to do.
>>
>>134403584
Muslims and african blacks when left to their own devices, kill themselves on a regular bases. If not for western medicine, hospitals and maternity wards, their mass population start dwindling do to mass violence, unclean/unsanitary conditions whichlead to plagues. Africans literally are turning back to witch doctors, and muslims believe that they must follow the times and practice of mohammed. Also inbreeding severly dumbs down the population.

South africa is an example of how white man help other races. Unfortunely to their own detriment. Whites are about as easy to train as an african elephant.
>>
>>134404185
Also both the blacks and middleneast does not know how to farm to feed themselves.
>>
>>134403143
>>134403354
yuri truly is a blessing, in every form.

i swear that video is like the ultimate red-pill. if i could play it to every high school in the western world i would.
>>
File: cultural marxism defined.jpg (951KB, 1608x1600px) Image search: [Google]
cultural marxism defined.jpg
951KB, 1608x1600px
>>134402244
>>134402244
>Why does this happen? Is there a mass doctrination they receive? Is there a hidden agenda?

It was planned in the 1930s. It's called Critical Theory (aka Cultural Marxism)
>>
File: hitler racism 101.jpg (231KB, 934x927px) Image search: [Google]
hitler racism 101.jpg
231KB, 934x927px
>>134403584
>If the jews (or jewish monetary interests ) want to hurt the west cant they see that they pave the way for muslim reign? Don't they care about that? If Christianity falls, muslims will take our place, they breed faster than us and are more dedicated - is this something they want?

They planned this before Isreal was a State (see Haavara Agreement). They are still working from an old model. Back then Muslims mating with Christians to create an internationalist race with no heritage seemed better for them to work within.

Leftist Jews believe they can still liberalize Islam once they became wealthy, the way they believe they can turn Mexicans into the new white people.

They're finding it difficult do to Isael's invention of ISIS, Al Qeada, and massive Middle Eastern wars that have revolutionized Muslims against Western values better than any Koran teacher could of dreamed. Also Liberalization isn't cool anymore. It's not rock n roll, it's sexually abusing your kids with gender hormones to be trendy.

They fucked up. And Hitler redpilled the world on Jews. So they made Hitler into Satan and now kids want to be Nazis because it's edgy and turned out that the Internationalist powers were lying about Nazis the whole time. It turns out they weren't evil stupid monster killing machines but actually came from a country that was once the center of philosophy, political/economic theory, and science at the time.

>Jews are good at destroying but not building
Go figure....
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.