[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mueller

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

Because Mueller is looking into President Trump's financial records, they clearly have NOTHING! Now the question becomes, will they find something incriminating in his finances?

Can we counter this? Can we get #FireMueller trending? The whole probe is moving into umethical territory. My only apprehension is that Trump might be purposefully trapping thrm, as per his leading comments i the NYT which started this whole thing.
>>
>>134401907
>Will they find something incriminating in his finances?

Of course they will. Taxation for billionaires and CEO's of multiple international companies is incredibly complex and convoluted. Mueller could also leak his tax returns and then it will be a repeat of the circle jerk over Mitt Romney's tax returns, except with tax experts who will claim he did something illegal or link it to muh russia.

>How can we counter this

If Mueller gets fired by Trump, all hell will break loose and he will be impeached. The best course of action would be to allow the investigation to proceed until its conclusion.

We can counter the leaks from Mueller by saying its fake news and wild speculation because Mueller did not make any public announcements. I will not believe anything anyone says about Mueller's investigation until Mueller presents his findings to Congress.
>>
>>134401907
Why is Trump not releasing his tax returns? What is he afraid from?
You fucking cultists will say anything to defend your dear leader.
Trump is a fraud, and I am glad that Muller is going to fuck him good.
>>
>>134402749
But he's shaping up to fire Mueller, isn't he?
>>
>>134401907

They will circle jerk this thing until the next election, then we should be worried when they start dropping fake news bombs.
>>
>>134402749

Trump won't get impeached because the congressmen who allow it will get voted out of office.
>>
>>134403079
I bet Nixon fanatics thought the same thing.
>>
>>134403079
>>134403459
This
>>
File: fred-gwynne-2.png (807KB, 1280x694px) Image search: [Google]
fred-gwynne-2.png
807KB, 1280x694px
Who is this fucker anyway?
>>
>>134403079
Yep. No way they get 67 Senators to vote to remove him from office. My two Senators are GOP and I've gotten vibes from staff they think they whole Russiaâ„¢ nonsense is lol-worthy bullshit no matter what Muller shits out. It was always about protecting HRC's legacy and rewriting the history of her lazy, shit-tier campaign and then it morphed into a cover for Obama's election espionage but it won't affect Trump other than as a nuisance. Removal from office will not happen.
>>
File: wthu2zxbkrv8pkmiu1sm.jpg (44KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
wthu2zxbkrv8pkmiu1sm.jpg
44KB, 800x450px
Trump will fire Mueller and i hope he just shuts down the FBI. But lets get it trending. And get Shut down the FBI to trend. Those capitalist fascist's killed my protest movement.
>>
Sessions was a globalist plant, part of the good ole boy establishment cabal. He is pro big pharma, pro private prison, pro petroleum, etc... He is a bought and paid for lobbyists controlled polotician/puppet. Graham, McCain, and Ryan are as well. Forget the left vs right narrative, that is a ruse. Mueller and his team have nothing, they are doing nothing but undermining our democractically elected president, and making the USA look like a fucking joke. They deserve to be more than fired, they are seditious, borderline treasonous, pieces of shit of the highest corrupt levels.
>>
>>134402931
You poor thing. Please refrain from breeding as a public service to humanity.
>>
Wht anon claimed Mueller was good
>>
>>134402931
shouldn't you be protesting some bathroom's gender sign while your hip leftist leaders destroy another region of the world?
>>
>>134401907
You have to understand, if Mueller takes down trump it's essentially the achievement of his carreer, we're talking millions of dollars coming his way if he gets the big bad drumpf everyone seems to hate.

it doesn't matter if its fake or real, he's gotta try.
>>
Americans have never supported impeaching their President, no matter how shitty their President is.

Its a pipedream.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.