[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THE HERBAL JEW

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 18

File: download.png (10KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
10KB, 318x159px
Don't listen to (((marijuana activists))). Weed makes you complacent and stupid. Not to mention it's a giant waste of money
>>
>>134399581
If you didn't already know this you're retarded.
>>
>>134399581
This argument would hold more weight if the anti-weed people on here didn't overeat constantly.

OVERWEIGHT
>>
>>134399581
Agreed it can dumb you down while you're high but for occasional recreational/nighttime/legitimate medical use it's fine. CBD is awesome too without making you hazy
>>
i smoke weed everyday

not a fag btw
>>
>>134399810
I believe you.
>>
>>134399581
It's is very inexpensive habit but your statement that it makes unproductive factory worker is correct.

It's bad for glory of regime
>>
>>134399810
>smokes weed
>not a fag
Really makes me think.
>>
>>134399581

If you let weed make you lazy you have horrible discipline structures already. The key is to build yourself before you smoke so that you smoke with a purpose. I smoke and it offers me different perspective on my life and builds me up to be better afterwards.
Smoking for fun and socially is good but you have to realize it should be treated like a treat and not a meal. Lifes the meal. If you eat dessert all the time you'll be a fat useless fuck
>>
weed made my dick big or maybe your mom just gave me a liberal ruler.
>>
>>134399735
Literally has no connection to OP's post you moron. Marijuana is the least likely of the major drugs to cause major sisters but it will consistently cause very real problems like memory loss from when you're actually using it, as well as reduction in the brain's ability to form memory's if used chronically. Increased risk of heart failure, risk of lung and threat cancer. Perhaps most importantly it kills motivation.

this last one is such a common sense thing that it's incredible anyone can disagree. Anything that makes you feel good is something you want to repeat. The amount of pleasure you can derive from anything/everything is somewhat limited, so the things that provide the most pleasure will beat out the less rewarding activities. Weed is a pretty easy payout for your brain, so it'll abuse the fuck out of it. Video games can act the same way. So can food. Abusing all of these is unhealthy. Weed just happens to be the worst of the bunch.
>>
>>134399581

The only fucking real argument that should matter is, you are not doing anything to move the needle. Time is the most valuable commodity and you better use it right. The same can be said for browsing /pol/. So start looking in the mirror before crying.
>>
>>134401851
Weed would do a great job of keeping people uninterested in docile. If it didn't make you useless for everything and only prevented people from rioting then it'd be more popular with authoritarian governments. What's the point of ruling a bunch of welfare babies?
>>
>>134399810
There seems to be a certain correlation between pot smoking and being a fag
>>
>>134402377
pretty sure thats everything now days
>>
Right but we should be taxing the shit of of liberals that smoke it and go after it like tobacco. It will never lose popularity while it's illegal
>>
>>134399581
I like weed. It helps me with my depression ad gives me creative ideas.
>>
File: 1500499569902.jpg (92KB, 634x695px) Image search: [Google]
1500499569902.jpg
92KB, 634x695px
>>134399581
2 strains of weed
Indica
Sativa
One is an upper
The other is a downer
>Complacency
Yeah, you've never smoked it more than a couple times at best. You're like the guy who gets wasted on 3 beers telling everyone else that they shouldn't drink... There's a reason why D.A.R.E. failed & its because they reiterated the same anti-weed bullshit you spew and nobody believed them anymore after they tried it
>>
File: 266.png (565KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
266.png
565KB, 600x600px
>>134399581
>Don't listen to (((/pol/ activists))). Pol makes you complacent and stupid. Not to mention it's a giant waste of time
>>
>>134402714
>nobody believed them after they tried it
So pot is a healthy habit?
No. If someone tells you that burgers are unhealthy and make you stupid, you go and eat one, make your own conclusion that they are "good" simply because of the taste, then eat them every single day until you die from insulin deficiency, it's easier to understand why someone thought they were so bad.
Almost no one who smokes pot every day understands the effect it has on their body and their mental capacity. It's easy as fuck to believe that this drug does anything for you because it makes you feel good when you smoke it.
Pot smokers and faggots alike will make the argument that people who smoke cigarettes have 15% less income than those who don't or something asinine of the sort. Unbearably ironic seeing as how they are literally the same thing when it comes to buying something that you will inevitably set on fire to achieve peace of mind.
>>
>>134402813
the latter picture is very true and its a good thing
>>
File: abong.png (21KB, 643x427px) Image search: [Google]
abong.png
21KB, 643x427px
>>134399581
>I'm pussy and can't handle one of the easiest drugs on planet
>Therefore we must ban it because no person can be less pussy than ME!

Keep it illegal and I keep making money, make it legal and you'll give me easier access. I win either way.
>>
>>134402659
This. I'm a depressed introvert and weed makes me feel genuinely happy and able to interact with others without always second guessing myself.
>>
>have chrones
I need cannabis to eat without feeling ill, and relieve a lot of my symptoms. Quite honestly I've grown bored of it after consuming before bed for years. If it wasn't for my need, I'd have stopped awhile ago, it's really not that bad. Plenty of people who consume are all around you everyday (at least here in burgerland) , it's the losers who stick out though. I say regulate it in a way that supports small businesses, is taxed fairly. It'd be a much better approach
>>
>>134401851

Shut the fuck up faggot
>>
>>134399581
Correct
>>134399654
Correct, but OP's post was a reminder thread
>>134399810
But you support faggotry, and likely suffer from brain damage
>>134401985
>>134402377
kek'd

Currently drunk atm
Pot is for retards
>>
>>134399581
how stupid do you think potheads are goyim? ((("giant waste of money")))
>>
>>134404376
How insecure are you that you sit around bragging about how your drug is superior to others? Not to mention just flat out ignorant and wrong
>>
>>134399581
TRUTH

But some of us need it as medicine. 100% sure I have PTSD and epilepsy twitching all the time and it calms me down to normal people levels.
>>
>>134404210
I can't socialize when I smoke pot. Everything becomes awkward and stupid.
Your god substance doesn't do what you think it does. There are kids who are affect by it like I am, but can't control their habits. If the drug wasn't there in the first place, this wouldn't even be an issue, and you'd get some exercise and drink some water instead of clogging your lungs with debris you fat fuck.
>>
>>134404566
I was expecting that kind of response
God, I love ancaps
My brother is a big time stoner..
I have smoked pot myself.
I feel like marijuana has more serious long term side-effects than alcohol based on my own personal experience.
Let me put it this way, if you are bored with alcohol, you probably shouldn't be doing drugs in the first place.
>>
File: king of hill2.jpg (14KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
king of hill2.jpg
14KB, 259x194px
>>134402313
>>
>>134404881
Have you been diagnosed with these conditions? What the fuck do you mean you're 100% sure you have a mental condition that causes you to flashback into trauma? Have you ever tried not smoking and seeing if the "PTSD" goes away?
>>
>>134404881
i sat next to a guy with ptsd on the plane the other day. he woke up screaming at the top of his lungs and flailing about. everyone else on the plane thought they were about to die, but i knew exactly what was going on. put my arm around him and told him everything is all good, brotha.
>>
>>134405034
Anecdotal pathetic story aside cannabis is far superior to alcohol
>>
>>134399581

EVERYTHING SOLD IN AMERICA IS A GREAT WASTE OF MONEY. IT IS OURS TO WASTE.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, THEN LETS MAKE EVERYTHING ILLEGAL SO WE ALL CAN BE HAPPY .
>>
>>134405094
And then he strangled you to death because he thought you were a trench crawling chink with an AK
>>
>>134399581

cigarettes and alcohol are a giant waste of money.
>>
>>134405159
haha kek maybe if it was vietnam ptsd but it was only iraq ptsd so no biggie.
>>
>>134405093
Have I been diagnosed about having muscle spasm constantly caused by brain damage from too much head trauma. No. Lost count of how many concussions I had. You think a dozen concussions from fighting qualifies as PTSD?
>>
Wew lad you're retarded.

Obvious somebody who's never used it or has massive self fissioning issues and does not understand that life requires balance.

Cannabis helps me in many ways legitimately but you find at what dose and how often it benefits you, you don't use it while you're working or you have stuff to do, however it's great for pain or to get a new outlook on your own perspectives, makes you curious and interested in new topics. We've evolved with this plant and it's been apart of many tribes for many centuries.

Think for yourself OP and do your research. Even if you don't like it you can't ignore empirical evidence and false information.
>>
>>134405782
>helps me in many ways legitimately
fucking HOW
Can you dumbfucks ever make this supporting argument?
>>
>>134405640
You might just be mentally retarded
>>
>>134405093
The epilepsy has been going on for over a dozen years. I was once put on something they prescribe for PTSD.
>>
>>134401851
we'll gibe u rice for weed so we can quit amphetamines
>>
>>134406093
He just did, sweetie
>>
>>134406130
Yeah its called brain damage.
>>
File: liberal_paradise.gif (1MB, 585x309px) Image search: [Google]
liberal_paradise.gif
1MB, 585x309px
>>134399581
>being against freedom

check out this traitor
>>
Thousand over thousands of years humanity was smoking, eating, rubbing and wearing herb products. some of the greatest philosophers,poets and artists used it.
Millions of clerics and shamans use it to reach meditative states easier.

THe only reason theres a ban on weed is that it would fuck over at least 5 giant industries because its a fucking weed and grows like crazy.

Im not saying abusing weed for a long time doesnt fuck up your memory but thats about it.
>>
>>134406204
Is there anything else?
I don't need a drug to do that, it's called being rational.
>>
File: IMG_2054.jpg (4MB, 3888x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2054.jpg
4MB, 3888x2592px
>Tfw grow literal mini tress of cannabis and the only thing I pay for is soil and nuets.

Fuck buying weed, so dumb. I also make the money back quicktime and more.

If you smoke you should grow. If you buy you're dumb.
>>
>>134406443
Now thats a pretty plant.

I had some seeds in a baggy from some semi decent weed i bought on the street when i was drunk.
Now i got 3 little plants growing on my balcony.
Thing is, I have no idea if any of those are female, they are like 3 weeks old, when can i find out what they are?
And do you have any tips for me? The good thing is my balcony has direct sun from 9 am to 16pm. So sun wont be a problem for now.
>>
>>134399581
Jews are superior it means that marijuana is kosher.
>>
>>134406621
They will start to show sex soon Herman.

Females produce calyx' that will throw out pistels(small white "hairs")

Males will grow literal balls.

Google sexing cannabis plants
>>
>>134406788
>sexing cannabis plants

Sweet thanks, Jordi

What kinda straing do you grow? are you more of a sativa or more of a indica kinda guy?
Im a sativa man. i like being a bit more active and go out and do sports or play games high, not like glued onto a couch watching tv.
>>
File: feels5.png (440KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
feels5.png
440KB, 633x758px
>>134406443
Yeah but where I live a 4.1 gram brownie is 5-99 years. They treat you the same whether you sell a joint or 200 lbs! Fuck Texas I plan on moving to California in less than a year and live HAPPY!!!
>>
>>134407122
Dont move to Cali. Ive heard horrible things about it.

Try Colorado or Washington. But rural. And living in rural Cali is hillbilly heaven. I dont know if you swing that way.

btw here if they catch you with some weed they just throw it out and let you go. (of course it depends on how much you got on you)
>>
File: 1485076439116.jpg (44KB, 600x452px) Image search: [Google]
1485076439116.jpg
44KB, 600x452px
>>134407122
>Texas
>4.1 gram brownie is 5-99 years
in dallas its just a ticket
>>
>>134406955
I like to mix it up. Always good to have a nice variety for your mood or activities.

This year im growing G13 haze, Cinderella 99, Jack herrer and The Church.

I also use the whole plant to minimize waste and maximize sales and product for myself so I dont have to buy weed.

I make my own hash, oils and edibles ontop of all the bud to smoke.

I put alot of work into them and I find it quite funny people still have this idea that all pot smokers are lazy, braindead losers.

I'm usually more active, creative and thoughtful when I'm smoking.
>>
>>134407248
Yeah I got 3 convictions of ganja and here in Texas got 45 days in Harris County every time aka Houston.
>>
>>134407454
Its a state law though. There was a kid on the news about it in Houston. Houston just decriminalized 4oz a person its fucking insane! It use to be automatic 30 days in jail for even a roach until 2017.
>>
Pot is good because it slows you down and makes you think more clearly about the world around you.

Its benefits are numerous and if you are still seriously hating on marijuana in 2017, let me tell you, you need to really educate yourself, go look on google for all the positives marijuana provides.

Marijuana is one of gods spiritual plants and it can directly help you on your spiritual journey. Humans evolved alongside these plants, chinese emperors smoked these plants. They are good in every way, spiritual, emotional, mental, and physical.

Fully Legalized MJ WorldWide 2017
>>
>>134399581
I used to smoke weed everyday, but I quit years ago. I feel better without it, and get my highs from lifting, and running. Women don't want a pussy ass smelly hippie, who cares more about getting high than pounding tight pussy.
>>
>>134399581
>implying a plant that is free to grow and that can be used as biomass and medicine is a waste of time

kys you're self with IV marijuanas in your buttholio, faggolio
>>
>>134407749

But I smoke weed and pound tight pussy so I dont understand why you think there's a separation there?
>>
>>134407464
Man if you could only take me under your wing.
I need someone to teach me how to properly grow.
I have wasted way too much money on dutch imported weed in the last years.

Jack Herrer is an amazing strain tho. good choice. My favourite strain was either Amnesia Haze I got in Amsterdam, that was the most flowery, alive tasting bud ever. Super Silver was great too. Since i live an hour drive away from the netherlands I should just get seeds there next time.

Have you had any experience with a grow tent? this stuff seems ideal for me. Since I live in Germany and I cant guarantee good weather for the plants.
>>
>>134399581
Weed to totally NWO compliant.

Stay way. Really dumb stuff. Used to do a lot in college when I was young and stupid.
>>
>>134399581
It gives you schizophrenia later in life.
>>
Do you drink alcohol?
>>
>>134407749
Every smoker smells and is a hippie.

Buddy when I still sold weed in my teens I had 30 something banker dudes buy weed of me. Stop wit the shitty stereotypes.

And if you only started getting chicks when you started lifting I have some bad news for you, you ugly little beta shit. Youre going for the vapid materialistic harpys, thats not good thats sad.
>>
>>134399581
You spelled alcohol wrong.
>>
>>134407740
I'm surprised you put marijuana and god in the same sentence you pretentious fuckface.
I don't need your drugs. Please leave me alone.
>>
>>134399581
i smoked weed everyday for like 5 years. I recently stopped, but it has caused some very real issues.

I have short term memory and more crucially WORKING memory lapses. So sometimes when I connect ideas or go from one topic to the next, I simply go blank. It can sometimes take up to 30 seconds to remember what I was going to say.

I probably lost like 5 IQ points (which is science. if u smoke chronically during brain development period, you sacrifice a substantial amount of IQ).

I think that my mind is just worse off in general. I have a harder time understanding and comprehending what people say. Sometimes I'm slightly behind in conversations and it makes me feel like a retard

In a way it HAS made me very slightly retarded. weed is not to be messed around with. Obviously I took it way, way too far and smoked at the worst possible time I could have (16-23), but I know that there are people out there who are smoking everyday like I did, and at a young age too

I wasn't aware that I would face these consequences because weed was never conveyed as being that serious when I grew up. I never knew about IQ loss or permanent memory damage. Don't think they even taught us that shit in the drug education classes we all had to take in school. People need to get the real information behind chronic and even casual weed usage so they can make more informed decisions for themselves.

I hope to reclaim some of the cognitive functions I have dimmed through continued abstinence. I only recently quit but I still have a year and a half of brain development left and my hope is that I can take advantage of this "prime brain plasticity" period and repair these negative effects. I'm confident that I will see some improvements but at the same time, I've probably lost something for life. I'm just gonna make sure I never smoke again and keep going forward in a positive way that will stimulate and get my brain going again after so many years of it being stuck in a haze.
>>
(((property)))

You'll be spending a good amount of (((time))) figuring that out.

Yes, I just judafied all of existence.

You can thank me when I'm gone.
>>
>>134408653
make that 6-7 years.
>>
>>134408653
also im not talking against people who use weed in moderation/ don't have a problem with weed dependence.
>>
>>134399581
fucking bible thumping zombies oh its bad oh its bad bitch the native americans used it as medicine and its not bath salts or crocodile or meth it doesn't make you a fucking lunatic that eats people or fucking stab people to death.

I've personally seen most people can hold their smoke and think and act right drive, work etc. with little to no issue. Now some peoples may have mental issues or chemical embalence in brain chemistry causing issue but then just make it where you need to be tested to check for such things.
>>
>>134402714

>Sativa is an upper

Are you underage or just retarded? Weed is a major depressant, just like alcohol. Just because Sativa strains provoke manic episodes doesn't make it an "upper".
>>
>>134408119
I've been growing now for around 5 years first indoors and then the past three outdoors.

They're quite different, took me a few years to adjust to the outdoors but now i feel i've got it down.

Grow tents are the best though Anon if you wanna keep it controlled and keep yourself constantly supplied with weed.

There is a SHITTONNE of info on the net regarding growing. I advise take it all in and simply try yourself.

You have to learn from your mistakes and you will make mistakes, alot of them.
>>
>>134409092
i do outdoors too and it can be a bitch. mold and caterpillars fucked my shit up last grow.

you can use tents for outdoor plants? sounds like a great solution. also protecting them from rain is a bitch.
>>
b-but what about roe jogan and jesse "the body" ventura?
>>
>>134399810
Yeah you are not a fag, its just the blood pressure pills fucking your head right?
>>
>>134408163
Sounds fun, my life is boring.
>>
>>134409321
You can but it completely defeats the purpose of growing outdoors and using the sun.

You could make your own greenhouse type construction though to give some protection.

You just have to be completely ontop of what nature throws at you and be ready to quickly counter attack.

I use neem oil for caterpillars and all other irritating bugs.
I spray them every three days. You can't half ass it.

Rain is a massive cunt, I'm really lucky here actually wherein it doesnt raid properly until right at the end of the season. The rest of the time it will generally rain around four or five times in the space of around 4 months.
>>
>>134408163
That's a lie.
It might make the schizophrenia more apparent earlier, but you have to have been predisposed to get schizophrenia anyways.
>>
Jesus you people are really ill informed, what is it why do you guys really hate cannabis by the way? cause it isn't about facts, bad experience?
>>134402069
A perfect argument yet not a single engagement, in one ear out the other, if that doesn't illustrate /pol/s selective digestion of information I don't know what does.
>>134402714
If you are neurotic or have adhd indica calms you down and you function like a normal person, then that hyperactive brain can be focused like a laser and people ask if you a genius or savant.
>>134404376
I'll bet you 9 to 1 I'll leave you in the dust in the brains department, and smoked like a smoke stack through collage, never lost a step, in fact most of my lifes success started after I smoked cannabis, thats just a coincidense tho right?
>>134404960
Or you're just shit, why is it im more relaxed and confident and have higher success rate bringing home chicks?
>>134406412
^again but lets ignore that...
>>134407740
I'll attest working out makes you feel way better, benefits like the plant your head is clear more confident etc, a habit I came to adopt while under the influence, i was a fat fuck before. Idk how that happens, I thought it makes you lazy, its almost as if its the individual and not the plant and your a lazy fat fuck loser with or without it.
>>134408221
I found out my land lord smokes, that was strange, he's the most straight laced dude I know rolling in money owning a bunch of property.
>>134408653
Thats cause you're fucked up in the head sorry man, guarantee there are some red flags in your life prior to smoking, that were just exasterbated with cognative stretching.
>>
Sucks seeing all this ignorance being perpetuated, you guys are like flat earthers.
>>
I also was addicted to porn, cannabis stopped that for some reason, just felt gross and felt shame, again it clears your head.
>>
>>134411087
More than 1 study proved that it would give you schizophrenia regardless of predisposition.
Most people that are predisposed to schizophrenia get it in their 20s anyway.
https://www.google.com/search?q=Cannabis+schizophrenia
It's not like it's news or anything.
It's been known since 1987.
Me I saw it mentioned in a book about schizophrenia as a confirmation of the Swedish study.
Some scientific articles related to that:
http://gen.lib.rus.ec/scimag/index.php?s=Cannabis%20schizophrenia
>>
>>134399581
I would suggest if you do use weed, vaporize. Be nice to your lungs.
>>
>>134399581
>Not to mention it's a giant waste of money
this

>financing alphabet agencies
not even once
>>
>>134408163
>later in life
Oh? Around what age doc? Am I gonna make it?
>>
>>134411847
I heard its worse for your lungs, finer particulates entering deeper into your evoli or whatever its called.
>>
>>134411847
>>134411985
It puts a lot ofp ressure on the lungs but its better in the way that you inhale clean steam and not burned smoke.

The only reason to use vapes is that it gets you a lot higher and you need less weed.

But I dont care, im a joint man.
>>
>>134411985
Well theres actually not a whole lot of research available on anything weed related because of its schedule 1 classification banning medical research; however, you burn more carcinogens when putting direct flames on weed than you do if you heat it so 380 degrees. So take what you will from that.
Whered you hear that anyway?
>>
File: canna.jpg (1MB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
canna.jpg
1MB, 2048x2048px
Daily reminder that weed is not illegal because degenerates smoke it.Also,have a sage
>>
>>134411541
It's funny because you probably don't understand how much of a stereotype you sound like.

>dude, when I smoke I get all the chicks
>dude, I'm several times smarter than you guys, probably because I'm a junkie!
>dude, you're the problem, not the drugs you were using!

I can't even understand what you are trying to accomplish here by repeating what everybody has been hearing for decades. Intoxication of any kind is degenerate and that's really all there is to it.
>>
>>134411839
It's also very unsurprising that the weed apologist was a porn addict.

Trading one kind of sin for another is hardly a victory on your part, you could just as well keep jerking off.

With the real triumph of the will, you'd keep away from both. And you certainly shouldn't try to convince your fellow man to indulge in it either.

Your type truly belongs in a work camp far away from civilization as you only do harm around other people.
>>
Maybe if you're dumb enough to be complacent in the first place. Or poor enough to care about like 90 bucks a month.
>>
File: IMG_9183.gif (867KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9183.gif
867KB, 500x250px
>>134399581
Smoking right now before I go to my (((factory job))). Then I'm gonna get off work and smoke again. OP have you tried it, you might like it? At least you'll meet some people and not spam shit on 4 chins all day like a spergie faggot
>>
>>134414563
I have tried it and smoking daily is degenerate.
>>
File: 1499969694336.png (359KB, 457x675px) Image search: [Google]
1499969694336.png
359KB, 457x675px
>>134399581
It helped with my ADD and chronic Pain
>I have a 2.0 I school
>feeling happy instead of depressiv
>I'm not in agony because of my chronic pain
>I can sleep

I really don't care what you're thinking weed helped me
>>
>>134402377
You have a point somalia
>>
>>134399581
>you can grow it for less than half a dollar for gram
>literally cheaper than coffee
>giant waste of money

Yea, you have no knowledge about what you talkin about.
+weed is realy strong plant. It's good for environment. In old pagan and christian beliefs weed was pushing evil spirits away. It is also often good for your health if you vaporate or eat it.
>>
File: IMG_8827.png (28KB, 610x630px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8827.png
28KB, 610x630px
>>134414736
Smoking massive amounts daily will affect you. Toking small amounts spread out not so much. Also depends on what you are consuming.
>>
Not going to pretend it cures cancer or is beneficial, I don't know, don't care. I just want to get high really, who are you to tell me I can't? Only day of the week I can not get high is on sundays. But even then, how people are high more than 2-3 times a week is beyond me. It's not -that- enjoyable.
>>
>>134415770
Well I'm high all day because of my chronic pain mostly in the evening at 19:00h

But i agree Im doing a lot of sport because I don't want to be a lazy pothead also I'm reading every day
>>
smoke all you want hippy, you spend $20 on weed, I spend $20 on raw milk, I grow strong, you turn into even more of a mindless nobody BITCH.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1136x640px
>>134415770
if you like to create art, it's enjoyable all the time sempai
>>
File: IMG_9123.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9123.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>134415952
>spend $20
Not growing your own and making money.
>>
File: merkelfisch.jpg (39KB, 630x355px) Image search: [Google]
merkelfisch.jpg
39KB, 630x355px
>>134415952
>Implying cows don't get antibiotics
>milk is bad for bones

Sure you are going strong
>>
>>134399581
>Weed makes you complacent and stupid. \
complacent yes, stupid no. In fact if you are a good goy msm informed striving and eager for a rank and "power" in >>most honourable << vocations you are stupid.
>Not to mention it's a giant waste of money
no, get one seed and you are set forever.
>>
File: Download (3).jpg (10KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
Download (3).jpg
10KB, 259x194px
>>134399581
Weed is good against Alzheimer
>OP pic related
>>
>>134399581
Out of all the degeneracy that exists today, habitual marijuana usage is far from the worst.
>>
>>134399581
i want freedoms to smoke le marijuana...this discussion is so meaningless
>>
Weed is comfy.
>>
>weed stops epileptic seizures

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dB1s6eE7Rvg

>nononononoonon this can't be true its the jews!!!!!! degenerate1@#tnoiewurgbikedwrf!@$#!#%!

fuck off drumpf posters
>>
File: nintchdbpict0003314245282.jpg (669KB, 4256x2832px) Image search: [Google]
nintchdbpict0003314245282.jpg
669KB, 4256x2832px
>>134406271
>All those indoor fires
>>
>>134407122
>Minimum 5 years for possession of weed

>Tfw maximum for possession here is 7 and realistically if you actually manage to get prosecuted here it's a small fine.
>>
BWH
>>
meh, its cheaper and more pleasant than alcohol so im in
>>
>>134420496
Tbf alcohol is expensive as fuck in Norway
Thread posts: 122
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.