[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The American with Brazil and Latin America

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

Why do Americans want to push this idea that everyone in Latin America is racial mixed or black?

How are they capitalizing out of that?

Every single time I've seen American people talking about Brazil they manage to put a Chicago nigger in the front of this like it was "hey, I'm talking about my people".

Fuck you ape!

A lot of American niggers seem "to like" my country, when blacks are only 13% over here.

That's ridiculous.
>>
>>134397605
>had a brazilian roommate in university
>he was a mulatto
>he has his friends over all of the time
>most of them are mulattos or mestizos
>only one of them was fair skinned with blue eyes and brown hair
>>
>>134397605

Macaco plz

Also those women are ugly
>>
>>134397605
And why do you fucking care?

If you feel white, why don't you just take your ass all the fucking way back to Europe?

Stop spreading this "I iz white n sheeit" cancer here, because it's enough with having insecure Americans with low self-esteem and full of complexes talking about this bullshit all over internet, all day long without shutting their fucking mouths up.
>>
50% niggers is a lotta niggers anon
>>
File: UMA.jpg (90KB, 1280x896px) Image search: [Google]
UMA.jpg
90KB, 1280x896px
>>134397605
UMA DELICIA
M
A

D
E
L
I
C
I
A
>>
>>134397605
t. black
>>
File: 11177744.jpg (86KB, 400x260px) Image search: [Google]
11177744.jpg
86KB, 400x260px
have brazilian gf

>In brazil I am white, but here in america I am black
>>
File: ellen[1].jpg (136KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
ellen[1].jpg
136KB, 700x525px
>>134400070
Niggers in Brazil are only 13% of the population.

Stop spreading misinformation.

The U.S. has more niggers than Brazil (20% of the U.S. are apes).

Brazil is, at least, 40% white.

Much better than Chicago, France, South Africa, etc!
>>
>>134397605
>Why do Americans want to push this idea that everyone in Latin America is racial mixed or black?

Why insecure south American white bois want to push this idea that because there are some white people living in south America, then the whole of South America is white?

How are they capitalizing out of that?
>>
>>134402123
in latam its the reverse of us, if people have 1 spanish ancestor they see themselves as white
>>
File: mmnvdt6o4msmn4tm.jpg (30KB, 700x350px) Image search: [Google]
mmnvdt6o4msmn4tm.jpg
30KB, 700x350px
>>134402123

yeah brazil have a considerable population of mulatre and black

but jhenny andrade that ring girl from the ufc she is the most beautifull white latina women i have ever seen in my life

so i believe the future of the white race in bresil is legit
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.