[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is burgerland actually like? this place is so polarizing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 13

File: americanflag.jpg (44KB, 550x446px) Image search: [Google]
americanflag.jpg
44KB, 550x446px
what is burgerland actually like?

this place is so polarizing

they do something as retarded as elect a nigger president but then redeem themselves with trump

they let their white population fall to nearly 50 percent but still allow nigger killing cops to walk free

its like everytime i think they're too cucked to be redeemed, they come back with something just racist enough to make everyone proud
>>
Fuck off yuropoor
>>
>>134397381
Everyone is racist in burgerland no matter which color you are. That's called freedom, you Eurocuck. Americans are born with balls.
>>
>>134397381
They have very attractive young men over there with juicy penises
>>
>>134397381
It's a split between retards and people who have values. We're in the middle stage between one society and the next.
>>
>>134397381
Frankly, America is a shithole and we'd be better off without it.
>>
>>134397894
You're making it very hard to be a muh heritage fag these days Germany.
>>
Seriously, if you have to sign up for thousands of $ of credit just to get a university degree, you have no excuses. We get equal and better degrees for free. Sane for Medicare. Ours is cheaper and better. Then there's paid vacation, which European employers have to grant by law. Americans couldn't even dream of getting that. Their values are so fucked. At its absolute best, America is still second grade.
>>
Biggest complaint I have with living in America is the tiny pool of white women who are actually thin.

The few white women who aren't chubby or obese are, you guessed it, skimming Chads off of tinder as long as they can before 'settling down'.

It's kind of sad seeing couples in public where the guy seems like he's not overtly beta or neurotic and is still dating a chubster
>>
America is Chad Thundercock and Europe is the involuntarily celibate skinny guy who hopes to marry one of Chad's used rags sometime in his late 30s.
>>
>>134397567
>tfw no strayan boipucci
>>
It's a big place, regional cultures and demographic makeup vary significantly from state to state. There isn't much you can say with any accuracy which describes the whole country beyond maybe "muh feedums".
>>
File: 1496407241623.jpg (136KB, 797x876px) Image search: [Google]
1496407241623.jpg
136KB, 797x876px
There is right wing and left wing. These things don't mean what you think they mean.

They are crony capitalists, nepotists and (in many cases) sociopaths who differ not in means or stance but in their end goal. Right wingers want an unrealistic return to 1950's America, where everybody is white and you don't have to lock your doors and John Wayne blowing someone's brains out is considered wholesome. Left wingers want an unrealistic impossible multiculturalist society, comprised of people who don't commit crime or hate each other. Both sides want the public to be stupid fat people who believe utter bullshit and keep buying shit.

Sprinkle in some Jews keeping the machine maintained and you have America.
>>
>>134398318
bruh,none of that will matter since your country will be gone soon, overtaken by savage shitskins.
>>
File: frog.jpg (31KB, 437x468px) Image search: [Google]
frog.jpg
31KB, 437x468px
>>134397381
America is the center of Poz, but again there is a rising counter movement to defend white America.

Euros should be ready too, our (((values))) and (((policies)) were shipped to Europe after WW2.
>>
>>134397381
my entire life ive been attacked, jumped, ridiculed for being white
ive literally gotten arrested for something minor that me and my hispanic friend did but the hispanic cop let him go home and took me down
majority of my city i cannot walk around without getting looks like im not welcome
i know people will say "but thats california!"
california is still the united states, and its fucking shame
>>
File: 1496135014622.png (279KB, 501x609px) Image search: [Google]
1496135014622.png
279KB, 501x609px
3rd world shithole owned by kike banks
>>
>>134397381
Really depends where youre at. I live in white area, only blacks here are race mixed and raised in rich families the stereotypical dindu nuffin doesnt exist here. However drive 20 minutes out and you'll be in a ghetto where at the local walmart people been robbed in broad daylight.
>>
>>134399028
I always feel bad for older white people in California who weren't commie assholes and had to watch the destruction of their state over a few decades. Imagine growing up in white, bright, and polite California and then having to live your final years in the absolute shit hole its become.
>>
>>134397381
Look. Nearly ALL of the SJW garbage that happens in the U.S. is due to a handful of enclaves in a few states. Mainly its California, Washington, Hawaii. The problem is that the media is full of retarded SJW faggots so they make the left look good and the right look bad by cherrypicking. The niggering is also always Democratic states/cities. Always. Plus the country is the fucking size of all of Europe.
>>
>>134399028
Ya I'm gonna have to doubt that
>>
>>134399161
my parents want me to leave this place, they are incredibly saddened by the fact that california is full of violent, criminal people
the only thing saving us are the asian migrants who arent animals
>>
File: gs_20161121_youth-ideology.jpg (12KB, 343x165px) Image search: [Google]
gs_20161121_youth-ideology.jpg
12KB, 343x165px
>>134399164
Thats not entirely true. While major cities and commiefornia are major SJW areas, young Americans everywhere are infested with SJW groupthink. Older Americans literally saved the world by voting in Trump. The youth have spent their whole lives in SJW boot camp, they are a lost cause.
>>
>When you're simultaneous the most bigoted and most tolerant place on Earth
>>
>>134399275
i could care less what you think you subhuman spic peice of shit. Ive had enough of you fuckers for one life time. Do the world a favor and kill yourself and your subhuman breeding mother
>>
File: 1495429370408.jpg (41KB, 599x418px) Image search: [Google]
1495429370408.jpg
41KB, 599x418px
>>134397381
We're huge faggots with massive cognitive dissonance and a pest problem.
>>
>>134397381
Urban and gross, then rich as fuck and conservative, then rural for hundreds of miles, and Repeat the process
>>
Massive country with 350 million people. If you want to live in a specific type of environment or among certain kinds of people, you're guaranteed to find exactly what you want. As a whole we make no sense because we're thousands of different groups vying for power.
>>
File: cocksucker.png (70KB, 446x427px) Image search: [Google]
cocksucker.png
70KB, 446x427px
>>134397381
[Keep in mind this is a very broad set of generalizations, because it (like anywhere else), is relatively diverse depending on where you're at]

It depends on where you go, like anywhere else.
Generally speaking, it's not bad. The increasing political shift towards two opposite poles is leading to rising tension, so politics are very frequently the hot topic of discussion.

We (being the general populace), have an unrealistic expectation of happiness, and if you aren't perpetually elated, there's something wrong with you or your life.

There is a very heavy emphasis on social settings having to surround food, whether it be dates or meeting someone from out of town, food and alcohol are very prominent (Though I surmise that's the case almost anywhere).

Overall he landscapes are pretty, the ghettos are shitty, and the people are okay, lest you be in a bankrupt city (parts of Chicago, anywhere near Detroit, etc.).

Oh, and the current state of the currency is a bit fickle, so there's a lot of wonky things going on (massive student loans, mortgages, etc.).

If you decide to visit, just make sure you have plenty of money, general street smarts, and have a friend who knows places! Just avoid all the tourist-y spots. Trust me, they're shit and they attract crime. Go to Buffalo instead of New York City, shit like that. You'll have a much better time.

If you want to "experience" these "amazing" tourist attractions the US has to offer, just look them up on Google Images or Google Street View. You'll have a great time, and not spend a fucking dime.

>t. natural-born citizen
>>
File: 1500001206054.jpg (1MB, 3504x1913px) Image search: [Google]
1500001206054.jpg
1MB, 3504x1913px
>>134397381
we have a higher homicide rate than turkey
thanks to our subhuman spics and niggers
>>
>>134399446
Its extremely scattered and they are being shamed back into their homes. I know - the SJW push happened in my city and state. It started to take hold, but the normal people and gun owners got pissed and made demands, having SJW laws overturned. They teamed up with BLM and had the fucking state release extremely dangerous inmates into the regular non-aggressive population because muh niggers oppressed and what happened? That big prison riot this/last year where a guard got killed and others seriously injured. That happened because BLM harassed the governor and senators to stop housing violent offenders in their own wing. That ended and the governor fired the niggress that was head of the state's prison board, and ending the bullshit nigger pandering. people out here have been aggressively chasing these LGBT SJWs off corners from protesting and shit. you would see a truck with 3 people stop and the people get out, with 2-3 other cars stopping and scaring the fucks off. they dont do this anymore. even the state's congress stopped pandering to them after people started posting the amount of rape, murder, disease, AIDs going on in Europe from muh diversity. they tried to introduce a law that would have SJWs crying to courts saying X mentioned suicide or harming themselves, forcing the cops to raid their home and taking their firearms over hearsay

just like the hippies got their little moment, it ended quickly and vanished. the SJW trash is started to recede but its going to take constant pressure to beat it down completely
>>
File: MAGA.jpg (278KB, 853x576px) Image search: [Google]
MAGA.jpg
278KB, 853x576px
>>134397381
>what is burgerland actually like?
Unless you're "smart" and dodging taxes while sitting if a gold-plated dunny, fapping off to GQ centrefolds, then like this...
>>
File: 1500495031170.jpg (31KB, 457x469px) Image search: [Google]
1500495031170.jpg
31KB, 457x469px
>>134397381
The biggest thing to realize is a state here is like a country elsewhere
>White population fall to 50%
You're talking the south
allow Nigger killing cops to walk free
Well... That's still kind of the south

Basically there is Nigger enclaves... And spic enclaves too for that matter... Everywhere really has a regional culture.
Oneonta Alabama might be half spic but cullman Alabama is almost all white... But it has a meth problem.
Minnesota is almost entirely white but go towards the Twin cities and it's filled with non-whites and the roads are designed by retards.
Go to Northern California and its white, anywhere south and you'll be lucky if people speak English
You really have to know your region, because it can be the difference of being Poland or Germany
T.Hoosier master race
>>
>>134399446
the youth are not white, thats why theyre leftists
>>
File: current_boarder_mex_us.jpg (154KB, 900x599px) Image search: [Google]
current_boarder_mex_us.jpg
154KB, 900x599px
>>134399091
Not accurate numbers. People considered 'poor' by American standards and in these polls have a television, a car, and a computer.

It's not like other countries where you have to look for outhouses instead of indoor plumbing.
>>
>>134397381
we have seriously good hamburgers
>>
File: MWRiso1.png (75KB, 464x335px) Image search: [Google]
MWRiso1.png
75KB, 464x335px
>>134402483
Cheeseburgers* you fucking savage
>>
File: 1471638639575.png (317KB, 555x590px) Image search: [Google]
1471638639575.png
317KB, 555x590px
>>134397553
Quit larping. Most Americans are too afraid to step on other peoples toes and offend someone these days
>>
>>134398318
I have paid vacation. What are you talking about?

But, yeah, education is high
>>
>>134397381

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8a_POdADjc

vid related, that country (as well as most of the world) is just a social experiment/fattening farm.
>>
>>134397381
I can already by reading your post you understand it better than most of the replies you will get.
>>
>>134398318

You really think you're gonna have all that shit in perpetuity? Like.. with the debt you're racking up and your currencies status.. and your central bank interest rates?

You're seriously just boasting about how your government spends overextended financial policy and ignoring the tightening that will have to happen (and then the austerity) People need to learn how ((central banks)) work and stop fighting with their culture. They're like women fighting with their emotions. it does no good and you sound stupid while your wealth is sucked away.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.