[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sjw college stories

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: stick man.jpg (209KB, 1024x733px) Image search: [Google]
stick man.jpg
209KB, 1024x733px
okay pol i'm about to go to college and i want to know all of your encounters with the sjw horde
>>
File: DFGsiAxW0AQ9eSb.jpg (77KB, 538x852px) Image search: [Google]
DFGsiAxW0AQ9eSb.jpg
77KB, 538x852px
No matter what courses you take, you are utterly fucked. Social Justice has infiltrated every last course.
>>
File: liberalfuckhole.jpg (6KB, 120x90px) Image search: [Google]
liberalfuckhole.jpg
6KB, 120x90px
>>134396895
feminist are an easy lay. tl;dr bc I'm tired, I basically told off this SJW cunt and asserted my right-libertarian beliefs (ignoring the /pol/-tier things like race realism) and ended up banging. Several others went similarly.

They just want someone to tell them to shut the fuck up. Their fathers never did.
>>
>>134396895
Go to community college, it's for middle class people, so there's basically no rich entitled SJW kids there to fuck with everyone else.
>>
>>134398870
Enjoy the non-existant social scene.
>>
>>134397580
Filthy Degenerate
>>
>>134400533

>Going to college for le college experience and le social scene xddddd

You sound as entitled as the SJW brats. College should be for mastering a discipline and attaining skills, knowledge, and a degree.

Pretending it's about your social life is part of the reason administrators are sucking students dry: they pay through the nose for le experience and not the actual education.
>>
>>134396895

Forget about ever expressing an opinion for the next four years. It's social, academic, and economic suicide.
>>
>>134400729
SAid the guy mad because he cant get laid.

SJW college type broads are ALWAYS an easy lay just argue with them without going full on 14/88 and stay realistic and understanding. Chances are she will ride your dick that night if you dont fuck up. these types are drunk and on various drugs almost every weekend anyways.
>>
>>134396895
Go to an SEC school. I just graduated from one and while having some liberals and sjw types most of the college is either republican, moderate or don't care and nobody gives in to the sjw nonsense.
>>
>>134396895
From my experience, the fellow students aren't a worry. It's the lib professors in less technical classes that are a pain in the ass.
Try getting good marks in a writing or literature elective class that has little to nothing to do with what you're going there to learn more about anyway yet is required to keep profs and deans and text book publishers employed, when the prof is a prog leftist, without having to lie and kiss on their old wrinkled feminist/multicult/atheist++ asses to pass, for instance.
Worst fellow students can do below cry rape, is go antifa and take a swing at you. I wish that tired, gun control bumper sticker old hippy bag subhuman had. I'd of killed her and made the world a better place.
>>
File: 1491834499717.jpg (204KB, 1728x2592px) Image search: [Google]
1491834499717.jpg
204KB, 1728x2592px
>>134400533
>non-existant social scene.
college is post to be for academia. not a sex crazed jerk fest. if you want that then go blow a tranny like every other sjw you fagget.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.