[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm coming for your taxes, Donald.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 342
Thread images: 44

File: mueller.jpg (66KB, 1060x600px) Image search: [Google]
mueller.jpg
66KB, 1060x600px
I'm coming for your taxes, Donald.
>>
didn't the IRS scrounge through all his shit already?
>>
>>134392398
Better not Trump apparently knows voodoo and will give you severe health problems and maybe even death.
He's a lot like the Clintons except he effects people's bodies instead of making them suicidal and accident prone.
>>
>didn't the IRS scrounge through all his shit already?
Yes but the left is running out of new reasons to hate Trump so they are back to his taxes.
>>
>>134392398
i just find the arrogance astounding. they don't give a fuck about looking not partisan. the counsel is stacked with DNC donors.

Sessions really fucked up recusing himself.

they are going to find some little mistake and blow it up for 2020. just like what happened with Romney.
>>
File: salty.jpg (78KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
salty.jpg
78KB, 500x500px
>>134394251
>they are going to find some little mistake

Like laundering russian mob money with fake condo deals?
>>
>>134394386
Are you ok with this being the state of politics in this country? Should the investigation end if they find there was no collusion between Trump and "the Russians" during the 2016 election? Or should the investigation aim to pull any dirt from any time and use it as a political hit? Is this really the sign of a healthy republic?
>>
>>134394777
Striving for a healthy republic is the furthest thing from the liberal agenda
>>
File: big_boss_by_kr0npr1nz-d986gz6.jpg (350KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
big_boss_by_kr0npr1nz-d986gz6.jpg
350KB, 1080x1080px
>>134392473
Yes, but this is a witch hunt, so actual crimes don't matter.

I guarantee you, if you pick any particular person at random, they have at some point in time, broke the law.

Trump is guaranteed to have broken the law, some way, somehow. Mueller is trying to find it, and once he's got that unpaid parking ticket from 2003 or that citation for jaywalking in 2006; that's it. Trump's finished.

The democrats will begin a motion to impeach Trump, and the cuckservatives/deep state republicans will jump on board.

They're not looking for genuine lawbreaking. They're looking for excuses to remove Trump from power and get the deep state back in control of the executive branch. DESU it's surprising to me that so many of you retards still don't get it. You still think Mueller is looking for Russian collusion and nothing else.

No honey, mueller is looking for literally anything, ANYTHING, he can get to nail Trump to the wall.

However small it might be, the democrats will just get the media to make a mountain out of that molehill anyways - just look at the setup meeting between Trump jr and that russian lawyer. Total nothingburger but the media harped on it for the better part of two weeks. The media STILL has 20% of the US population literally eating out of their hands and completely wrapped around their fingers, ready to start bloodshed like good little communists at a moment's notice.

They got Bill on a technical perjury after trying to get him for a blowjob after they couldn't get him for the whitewater shit. The same bullshit will happen with Trump.
>>
File: 1520170222811.jpg (274KB, 600x767px) Image search: [Google]
1520170222811.jpg
274KB, 600x767px
>>134392398
He looks....familiar
>>
File: tim-lochner-plush.jpg (209KB, 767x1300px) Image search: [Google]
tim-lochner-plush.jpg
209KB, 767x1300px
>>134394777
Look, it's pretty clear that there is no longer any rule of law in the US.

If Trump goes down and you guys don't start seccessionist movements immediately; put a fork in'er the US is done and finished.

Because after Trump is gone, these people will realize they've now got defacto dictatorship in all-but-name. There won't be anyone opposing them politically. There won't be any military coups. Their only danger will be from The People and that is IT.

The constitution will be ripped up. Supreme court justices will spontaneously suicide themselves. The internet will be shut down and replaced. Every congressman that opposed them will die. The world will be lucky if it doesn't see a nuclear war within the following 10 years.

I think the most important thing to remember about it all though, is that Jeff Sessions had the power to prevent it. Had the power to finally choke out and destroy the deep state, and didn't.
Jeff motherfucking Sessions, the destroyer of western civilization all because he decided to recuse himself from overseeing an obvious witch hunt investigation.

The road to hell is paved with good intentions Mr. Sessions. Enjoy the trip.
>>
>>134392473
the irs just checks to make sure the income is properly reported so they can tax it. they don't care where it comes from. same thing with drug dealers.
>>
File: 526x297-9fJ.jpg (50KB, 526x297px) Image search: [Google]
526x297-9fJ.jpg
50KB, 526x297px
>>134392398
>>
File: ayylamo.jpg (26KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
ayylamo.jpg
26KB, 480x640px
>>134396326
>>134397043

>this gibberish
>>
>>134394777
Checked
>>
>>134392398
Based deep state Mueller is a vietnam vet whilee Drumpf recieved 5 deferments and was too pussy to fight
>>
>>134397043
I don't know about all that, but it'll definitely empower all of the crooks and liars in DC. They're doing everything they can to get it back to the way it was when they could choose and groom the people they want in power.
>>
>>134396326
Exactly, and unlike with Bill, the Republicans will not protect Trump. They will go through with spurious impeachment hearings in a second and install Pence as they have wanted all along. After that, goodbye America.

And it is a joke to think that the emasculated American male who knows nothing of history or politics will take up arms. They don't need to worry about grabbing guns. Americans are deballed. They will never use them in a million years.
>>
>>134397377
What's that got to do with anything? This is why people laugh at you.
>>
Trump is nowhere near as rich as hr claims thus the panic when Meuller started getting in.his financials.
Deutsche bank is turning over records which prob show Donny is heavily leveraged and in severe debt
>>
>>134392398
He really isn't. Enjoy the theater. It's all scripted.
>>
>>134392398
What a servile creature, doing the bidding if his masters. Trump is in a war and he better realize it
>>
CNN used Trump Russia Collusion
It's not very effective.
>>
>>134396326
Stalin's advisor Beria had a saying for this: show me the man and I'll find you the crime
>>
>>134397582
You really think so? I know Trump has come out on top countless times now when it seemed assured he would be destroyed, but really? If he is able to turn this in his favor then it is more than genius. It would mean the man is under divine protection.
>>
not taxes but money laundering
>>
>>134397043
>Sessions, the destroyer of western civilization all because he decided to recuse himself from overseeing an obvious witch hunt investigation

Sad. It's time for Sessions to resign. He handed complete control of the Justice Department back to the democrats. Back to fucking Obama and the Clintons. If Sessions doesn't have the balls to take back control and purge Mueller, then Sessions needs to quit and make room for someone that will.
>>
>>134392473
Yeah, but he probably has to look a second time just so it looks like a full investigation. Hes been at it for months now and found absolutley fuck all, hes gotta at least tell Congress Dems that he looked everywhere when he goes to them empty-handed.
>>
fucking repulsive.
>>
>>134397816

This investigation will fall flat.

I promise.
>>
>>134397684
Over the last 20 years, Trump has received more than $4 billion in loan commitments and potential bond offerings from the German lender, despite suing the company in 2008 when he fell behind on payments on the $640 million loan he was given to build Trump International Hotel & Tower in Chicago. Incredibly, in order to avoid paying the $40 million he had personally guaranteed, Trump and his lawyer argued that “Deutsche Bank is one of the banks primarily responsible for the economic dysfunction we are currently facing”—i.e. the global financial crisis—and therefore it should pay him $3 billion in damages under the extraordinary event clause in his contract. Naturally, the bank countersued, calling the real-estate developer’s claim “classic Trump.” In the end, after threatening to take his name off the building if he wasn’t granted more time to pay, the bank gave Trump extra time; when he did pay the money he owed to the firm’s real-estate lending division, it was with another loan he got from Deutsche’s wealth-management unit. Trump subsequently moved his business from the real estate group to the private wealth management group, where, according to the Times, “executives were more willing to deal with him.” One of those executives was Rosemary Vrablic, who has helped finance three Trump properties over the last six years, lending $300 million in the process
>>
>>134397865
Sessions is in over his head. He is too old and too ossified in the old ways to have a chance at executing this war successfully. The problem is, it will be very hard to replace him at this point and get rid of Mueller successfully.
>>
>>134398028
So what? Not illegal.
>>
>>134398200
Apart from the Trumps and Kushners, Deutsche Bank also has deep ties to Russia. In addition to settling allegations earlier this year that it allowed $10 billion to be laundered out of Eastern Europe, Deutsche Bank had a “cooperation agreement” with Vnesheconombank, a Russian state-owned development bank that is the target of U.S. economic sanctions. Vnesheconombank, for those who need a refresher, was the bank whose chief executive, Sergey Gorkov, Jared Kushner forgot to mention meeting in December. Oh, and there’s also this:

. . . in May, federal prosecutors settled a case with a Cyprus investment vehicle owned by a Russian businessman with close family connections to the Kremlin. The firm, Prevezon Holdings, was represented by Natalia Veselnitskaya, the Russian lawyer who was among the people who met during the presidential campaign with Donald Trump Jr. about Hillary Clinton. Federal prosecutors in the United States claimed Prevezon, which admitted no wrongdoing, laundered the proceeds of an alleged Russian tax fraud through real estate. Prevezon and its partner relied in part on $90 million in financing from a big European financial institution, court records show. It was Deutsche Bank.
>>
>>134398028
Are you seriously trying to paint a picture that
he somehow is the equivalent of Hillary's
financial cries?
It's almost scary how hard you are trying.
Nothing is going to come of this investigation
Believing that, is naive at best.
>>
>>134397928
I'm not counting him out yet, but how?
-It seems obvious that Mueller is in bed with the Clintons.
-He appears to be expanding the investigation to find anything possible that might damage Trump. No man is that clean.

Again I'm not counting him out yet, but do you have any theory on what angle Trump could possibly be playing here?
>>
>>134396326
Rosenstein gave him the right to prosecute any perjury and obstruction as well. That's what I would focus on if I were Mueller and I wanted to get rid of Trump. All he needs is to get Trump to lie about something and he'll hit him with perjury and get him impeached.
>>
File: new_toy__by_tiger1313-d7sf1ay.jpg (2MB, 1400x1125px) Image search: [Google]
new_toy__by_tiger1313-d7sf1ay.jpg
2MB, 1400x1125px
>>134397928
Trump needs to stop relying on shit to 'fall flat' and start getting on the fucking offensive.

He's been a punching bag for the democrats, republicans, and media since even before his inauguration. Half the people attacking him right now should already be in jail cells if not hanging from fucking nooses.

The more time Trump spends on the back foot, the more time his enemies have to figure out how to take him down. They have the initiative, they set the tempo of this battle. Trump and the whitehouse keep reacting to them and that needed to reverse 6 fucking months ago.

Basic clausewitz/subutai/rommel/temujin/sun tzu:
YOU set the tempo. YOU set the engagement. YOU fight on YOUR terms. Defense isn't defense, it's subterfuge and misdirection so your enemy makes a mistake that you can commit on to rapidly and violently kill him. Once you have the tempo, you never let it up, you never give quarter.

If trump lacks the resources for a big fight, then he needs to draw out and overpower the enemy with a local firepower advantage, and keep doing that until the bulk of the enemy is weak and he can go in for the kill.

So far all I have seen Trump do is shitpost on twitter while his allies stab him in the back and the democrats inch the noose closer to his neck by the day.
>>
>>134398270
>Trump gets money from German bank
>German bank in league with Russians (says someone familiar with their thinking)
>Trump colluded with Russia

IMPEACH!
>>
>>134394251
Even if they find no crime by Trump what do you think those Dem. lawyers are going to do with all that personal, financial, and business dirt they learned about Trump? They're 100% going to leak to the media. Them being in the counsel is enough for the NYT and WaPo to print the story.
>>
>>134398489
>it appears obvious that mueller is in bed with the clintons
lmao anon compare the objective evidence you actually have that mueller is in bed with the clintons and tell me thats MORE evidence than Trump being in bed with the russians.
>>
>>134398489
He's playing the game. Mueller is not a threat.
Do you think our government wants the shit storm that will erupt if he was impeached, when the three biggest terrorists groups, have been our three branches of government?

You are talking about Trump's loans. Our government has provided weapons to 'ISI$'
>>
File: 01greenhouseWeb-master675.jpg (48KB, 675x467px) Image search: [Google]
01greenhouseWeb-master675.jpg
48KB, 675x467px
>>134394251

How soon we forget.

Slick willy is masturbating thinking about the raping sissy trump is about to get.

Trump warned about not getting into his finances. Muller took a dump on Trump's dare and just did that and subpoena Deutsche bank.

Shit's about to get real.

http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/07/donald-trump-deutsche-bank-russia
>>
>>134397043
shut up fag your tits are probably bigger than your mothers
>>
File: didn't rustle me faggot.gif (2MB, 200x245px) Image search: [Google]
didn't rustle me faggot.gif
2MB, 200x245px
>>134396326

you'd be correct if trump wasnt shoulders-deep in (((the tribe)))
>>
>>134398819
Why didn't you archive?
https://archive.is/kG6Wi
>>
>>134398270
Again so what?

A huge international bank that Trump secured loans from has engaged in illegal activity? Is Trump supposed to be liable for doing business with Morgan Chase, or Bank of America, or Goldman Sachs if it is found that those banks did something shady once with the Russians? Trump Jr. met with a rep of a Russian owned firm once, that was suspected but never convicted of a crime?

You have written an elaborate story, don't see how this implicates Trump though at all.
>>
>>134398819
If you think Mueller just started investigating his financials yesterday, you're an idiot. NYT most likely caught wind of the story and asked Trump the question.
>>
>>134398793
And your government also surreptitiously threatened the entirety of congress with weaponized anthrax from a US bioweapons facility just prior to voting on the patriot act. Nobody went to jail for that. One bioweapons researcher did (((commit suicide))) though.

With the amount of control the deep state has over congress et al, I can't see any other outcome that isn't them going "hahaha fuck you, The People, go ahead and TRY to stop us."
>>
>>134398826
And fuck off. Little commie cock breath with nothing intelligent to contribute.
>>
>>134399078
There are a few folks inside who would like to stop the deep state, and are actively trying to stop a few things.

Yes, the plebs are toe jam, unless they get serious
>>
>>134392398
If he digs deep enough he'll find the Russian funding for his building projects and dealings with Italian mafia in NYC/New Jersey.
>>
>>134399591
If I did deep enough in your financial records, I bet I find that your Capital One credit card is tied to a Mexican drug cartel....

You see how stupid this sounds?
>>
>>134396326
Trump has to nip this in the bud. Sessions must go.
>>
Do you think Trump will be forced to sell Barron to his russian overlords to repay his debts once his name and business crashes and burns?

Putin likes dem children
>>
>>134399710
I'm still giving sessions the benefit of the doubt.

If he hasn't done anything by the 30th, I want him gone and someone with some balls put in his place.

I don't know what the best course of action for Trump would be, but sitting back and getting sucker punched over and over isn't the way to do it. Beginning his own investigations against his enemies the way they've got one against him would be a good start, and likely go a whole shitton further and faster - putting his enemies on the defensive AND start stripping them of their own assets/connections so their own punches at Trump get weaker as time goes on.

Having two or three other AG's on the sidelines ready to go after the first one gets knocked off would be a good idea, and all of them need to have a deathwish.

I can only imagine how different things would be right now if Sessions didn't recuse himself, and/or the NYPD went public with the emails they found rather than cucking themselves to the FBI/deep state and letting - what four, five? - of their officers get (((suicided)))
>>
>>134398793
Yes I think our government wants the shit storm of impeachment. I think they want him removed by any means possible. How will impeaching Trump cause the crimes of the establishment to be exposed?
>>
>>134396326
trump jr already admitted to genuine lawbreaking, and trump is already guilty of obstruction of justice from firing comey.

everyone knows and acknowledges that the trumps have already committed crimes. mueller is just looking for additional criminal activity to ensure we the people get convictions on these traitors.
>>
>>134399312
I don't even know how if the plebs are capable of getting serious. The media does a good job at keeping everyone in a 1000 yard stare, engaged just enough to become outraged at the next big puffed up story.
>>
>>134400535
Please go back to your libtard redditbox
>>
>>134400336
I agree that he needs to be on the offensive, but he needs people to execute his offense. It appears that now he has no trustworthy fighters to deploy.
>>
>>134400535
Example?
>>
>>134400528
John Miller could leak everything.
>>
>>134400640
the american people want trump at the end of a rope for the crimes he committed

get the fuck off of our website, go back to r/the_donald where you belong trumpdditor
>>
File: IMG_0510.jpg (214KB, 1199x1041px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0510.jpg
214KB, 1199x1041px
>>134392398

Muellers job isn't to find anything, because there is nothing.
If there was something it would have come out. The NSA / CIA have ALL of Trumps emails. ALL of the campaigns emails. If there was any collusion some WaPo / NYT journalist would already be digging for it.
The most concrete evidence they had was the Russian Lawyer meeting which turned out to be a DNC honeypot.
So what is Mueller to do? Keep the investigation rolling. Hire more lawyers. Expand the investigation. Forever. Investigate Trumps business dealings. Investigate Trumps associates business meetings.
You know that one Russian guy that Trump shook hands with at a wedding 20 years ago? Investigate him too.

Drag it out forever. That's the only plan.
They can't come out and say Trump didn't do anything wrong. That would destroy the Democrat base. But they can't find anything, because there isn't anything.
So just gotta keep slogging along on the path to nowhere that takes forever.

Infuriating

Trump should just come out and set a deadline for the investigation, and accuse Mueller of using taxpayer money to enrich himself and all the friends he hired.
>>
>>134400739
trump jr admitted that he solicited information from the russian government about clinton, which is a violation of campaign finance law. trump jr even posted his own email conversations proving this is true.
>>
>>134400770
>The American people
>go back to r/the_donald
I can smell you shills from a mile away. You're so bad at this shit.
>>
>>134400635
1. Increase food prices
2. Cut power

People get violent once their creature comforts are removed.

People replace government once the former government can no longer supply services better than the people themselves can.
>>
>>134400535
amen lock that family up

they are making democracy a joke
>>
>>134400902
trumpshilsl are not allowed to post here or to live in our country. get the fuck off of our website and out of the united states.
>>
>>134400881
Cite the law. Show me the exact statute.
>>
>>134400988
You don't want to try to make me.
>>
>>134400837
>If there was something it would have come out.

Say who?
>>
>>134392737
That's meme magic
We literally had a thread wishing it to happen
>>
I guess

When you find nothing that is evidence for the election campaign collusion between Trump and Russia,

You go straight into 2008-2013 of a private citizen who likely sold a house to a Russian.

This is a witchhunt
>>
>>134400770
No they don't. You're a programmed nutcase. A marionette on the end of some strings, jerked around by the mainstream media. Too genuinely stupid to figure out when you're being played.

The people who've been fucking the US over for the past few decades are the ones presently trying to get rid of Trump. If you could unplug from the zog machine for a few minutes you might wake up and realize in horror the absolute monstrosity you've been helping to protect.
>>
>>134400758
If the Dems were worried about dirt Trump has on them, why are they going after him so hard? You may be right that he has dirt, but if so and they know about it, enough to discourage impeachment, why hasn't Hillary crawled back into the hole she came from yet? Seems they have been pretty aggressive thus far.
>>
>trying this hard

L M A O
>>
>>134401051
Honestly they'll find hundreds of dealings with every country
Russia just being one of the 100s and they'll never report that that's what he does for a living
Like how we have photos of him speaking to everyone at that dinner table but they made sure to say he only spoke to putin
>>
>>134400992

https://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/11/110.20
>(b)Contributions and donations by foreign nationals in connection with elections. A foreign national shall not, directly or indirectly, make a contribution or a donation of money or other thing of value, or expressly or impliedly promise to make a contribution or a donation, in connection with any Federal, State, or local election.

This is where Jr. fucked up. If he had been given anything it's entirely possible he'd be in jail right now. As is, the best argument anyone can say is that he didn't actually get what he wanted.
>>
>>134401129
Honestly, if he has dirt, it's on more than the Dems. If he drops dirt, it's going to crash DC. He's going to MAGA the easy way or the hard way.
>>
>>134400837
True. Good point on the NSA/CIA. It's just so hard to believe that they have not been able to find anything with all those resources. Is there another billionaire alive this clean?
>>
Trump is so fucked. Even these shills know it. The damage control is off the charts
>>
>>134401129
Politicians only care about how things look to the public. You really think Clinton would go hide even if she knew Trump had dirt on her? Fuck no.
>>
>>134401246
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-13/saudi-arabia-has-funded-20-hillarys-presidential-campaign-saudi-crown-prince-claims
A foreign power, Saudi Arabia, literally donated to hillarys campaign

Ukraine interfered in the election to help Clinton. Documented fact that nobody talks about.
http://archive.is/IExhs

Russian lawyer trump jr contacted is linked to the firm the dnc hired to produce the infamous trump dossier.
http://archive.is/2y7Js

So if Don Jr committed treason then so did Hillary and co ten times over
>>
>>134401246
Lol crickets
>>
>>134400992
https://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/11/110.20

>>134401009
you are a weak, pathetic, traitorous shill. you don't stand a chance against a patriot, let alone the united states of america. you are already crying in this thread just from me pointing out your weakness.

>>134401105
i'm a patriot. trump and his family are criminals. no american wants trump in the white house, or anywhere else other than at the end of a rope.
>>
>>134398684
Best post in a decade
>>
>>134401246
There was no contribution. You're saying because he thought maybe there'd be dirt, but wasn't, this counts as a contribution?
>>
>>134401400
You're no patriot, you're a traitor.

You don't even realize you are.
>>
>>134401366
B-but hillary!
>>
File: Screenshot 2017-07-12 01.43.24.png (252KB, 1536x1088px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2017-07-12 01.43.24.png
252KB, 1536x1088px
>>134401391
>>134401400
>>134401246
top kek
>>
>>134401037
Your mother for one
>>
>>134392398

>literally a man appointed to lead a witch hunt
>deity of the left and SJW.

Seems familiar.
>>
>>134401400
Holy shit man, don't cut yourself. You're too stupid to see the hornets nest you're poking. I hope this country can heal, but it's going to be in spite of weirdos like you.
>>
Speaking of which, why aren't any of you American cucks rallying people to protest Mueller?

You know it's a goddamn witch hunt, so why the fuck are you letting it continue instead of demanding his resignation and organizing protests against him?

Or does a fucking canadian have to do this shit for you?
>>
>>134401491
>according to don jr, he did nothing wrong

Hmm

I wonder they lied about this meeting so many times? It was just about adoptions! Remember that?

Hmm
>>
>>134401400
the absolute liberal chimpout is amazing, they wake up every day this mad
>>
>>134401366
>A foreign power, Saudi Arabia, literally donated to hillarys campaign

No they didn't and your link doesn't have proof.

>Ukraine interfered in the election to help Clinton. Documented fact that nobody talks about.

They weren't in direct contact with the campaign, just the DNC and even then it wasn't the government. Pretty sure the girl giving the information is an American citizen too which pretty firmly puts it in opposition research territory.

>Russian lawyer trump jr contacted is linked to the firm the dnc hired to produce the infamous trump dossier.

Irrelevant if it's even true.

>So if Don Jr committed treason then so did Hillary and co ten times over

Nah.
>>
>>134401583
You've got a point there.
>>
>>134401583
I don't think it's gotten to that point. Though, every day people are becoming more and more impatient.
>>
Well that "best argument" is more than sufficient to forgo any possibility of a case.
>>
>>134401434

He went in looking for dirt on Hillary which pretty much anyone agrees would've been a "thing of value". That he didn't get it is basically the best argument Jr. has that he didn't break the law. Even then he pretty much walked right up to the line of legality.
>>
>>134401616
You make good counter-arguments, on the other hand, i present the but Hillary defense
>>
>>134397560
>Trump is nowhere near as rich as hr claims
You liberals faggots always declared being rich was some kind of a sin. Now you say NOT being rich is a sin. I wish you'd make up your fucking minds.
>>
>>134401453
you have never met a patriot

the american people are against trump because trump is against america

>>134401491
she wasn't providing a service. she was providing information from the russian government.

>>134401568
>hornets nest
the weak pieces of shit that support these traitors can hurt anyone other than themselves. the patriots will make quick work of all of you.

>>134401608
you are pathetic, america hating trash. you do not deserve the life we have allowed to you have.
>>
File: Screenshot 2017-07-15 21.20.51.png (337KB, 480x492px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2017-07-15 21.20.51.png
337KB, 480x492px
>>134401603
Who do I believe:
>election lawyer
or
>shill
hold on one moment, let me think. hmmm....
>>
>>134400837
Saving this post for my time capsule.
>>
>>134401778
see >>134401781
>>
File: 1493339062838.jpg (79KB, 476x600px) Image search: [Google]
1493339062838.jpg
79KB, 476x600px
>>134394777
>Are you ok with this being the state of politics in this country?

You were during the Benghazi bullshit, so you don't get to cry like a little bitch about it now.
>>
>>134401583
Somebody make a thread where we can organize a #FireMueller campaign. I'm talking protests in the streets and everything.

to anybody out there with the means to do so: I'm BEGGING you to help us in any way you can with organizing a grassroots protest to fire mueller and a hashtag.
There's enough autists here who can help.
This is critical. Remember the #MediaLiesAgain and #NextFakeTrumpVictim campaigns? Lets do another one of those.
#FireMueller showing his conflict of interest with dnc lawyers and how he's out to get trump
>>
>>134401300
My point is, they don't seem too worried about it right now. And frankly I think if it's what you are saying is true, it's past time for the hard way.
>>
>>134401616
>No they didn't and your link doesn't have proof.
But you would be open to investigating her finances in great detail to make sure, right?

Oh, I see, only Trump is to be investigated like that. Not your pet satanic whore.
>>
>>134401778
>she was providing information from the russian government.
if you were certain jr committed a crime, you wouldnt feel the need to lie like that. no one even knows what, or even if, she provided anything.
>>
File: 1484293326502.gif (2MB, 270x180px) Image search: [Google]
1484293326502.gif
2MB, 270x180px
>>134401400
>no american wants trump in the white house
Wow I guess the elecoral voters arent
American? Were they the Russiunz too?
>>
>>134396658
Bogs?
>>
>>134401781
>>134401832

https://www.vox.com/world/2017/7/10/15950590/donald-trump-jr-new-york-times-illegal

>“The emails are simply put damning as a legal matter,” explains Ryan Goodman, a former Defense Department special counsel and current editor of the legal site Just Security. “The text of the emails provide very clear evidence of participation in a scheme to involve the Russian government in federal election interference, in a form that is prohibited by federal criminal law.”

>Jens David Ohlin, a law professor at Cornell University, is even blunter: “It’s a shocking admission of a criminal conspiracy.”

every non-shill legal expert agrees that trump jr is a criminal. this and mueller's investigation are why trump started asking if he can pardon himself.
>>
File: jordan-smaller-1024x683.jpg (102KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
jordan-smaller-1024x683.jpg
102KB, 1024x683px
>>134401583

Let me explain the difference between the radical left and the rest of America.

Until we have evidence of the contrary, we don't protest.

Unlike the SJW, we SUSPECT that its a witch hunt, but until it all plays out, we don't act.

AKA were not brainwashed idiots, we have self control. We don't have all the facts.

IMO : i think its a witch hunt, and it will reach a boiling point, how it will play out, that i do not know, hence, i do not protest.
>>
>>134401743
>Thing of value
Can the Dems not see how this is going to fuck them even worse? Can they not think ahead to just a few years in the future. That is, if there's not something already out there waiting to come to light.
>>
>>134401616
Hey black pedophile faggot nigger spic kike, DON JR WASNT IN CONTACT WITH THE RUSSIAN GOVERNMENT IF DNC WASNT IN CONTACT WITH UKRAINE

Also the part about the dossier is not irrelevant you subhuman pervert, because by your standard it is collusion with a foreign agent.
>>
>>134401922
>guilty until proven innocent

Not how our legal system works bucko. Either provide evidence or fuck off.
>>
>>134401852
Shut up leaf faggot. Hillary committed crimes in Benghazi, lied, and left our men there to die in order to achieve another piece of her plan to destabilize the middle east and enable the rise of radical Muslim shitbags. She then destroyed her email to hide the evidence.

There is no comparison whatsoever.
>>
>>134401667
It has absolutely gotten to that point

You want to push things in the right direction, protesting mueller's a good way to do it.
>>
>>134401778
I feel like I'm arguing with a woman.
>>
>>134401743
"value" means "monetary value"
if you think the law means that you can't solicit ideas from foreigners, then you are completely retarded
>>
>>134402001
>Former Obama Admin. official and Ivy Leaguer as "credible sources"
>Linking vox.com ever

Anon, you can't complain about shills and then post shills.
>>
>>134401947
read trump jr's emails. they prove that the meeting was about information from the russian government about hillary clinton that trump could use against her, and that the russians wanted trump to have it because they wanted trump to win. they discuss all of this directly in the emails.

>>134402130
i feel like i'm arguing with a retard paid to shill for a traitor
>>
>>134402048
>Deletes 33,000 emails
>Smashes blackberries
Sounds like something worth investigating
>>
File: IMG_1865.png (2MB, 1657x1181px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1865.png
2MB, 1657x1181px
Google "cnn 175 sue"

Being sued for being racist at higher job levels.
>>
>>134402001
election lawyer > law professor or special counsel/editor
I'll go easy on you this time. I know you don't understand how life after law school works.
>>
>>134401852
>You were during the Benghazi bullshit, so you don't get to cry like a little bitch about it now.
Benghazi wasn't bullshit you fucking faggot. Hillary told us all it was about a fucking YOUTUBE VIDEO. The lying bitch got four people killed to save face over her nigger master's idiotic foreign politics.

And unlike in the case of Trump we know absolutely she broke the law by using a private server and then intentionally deleting emails in violation of federal law. The maggot-ridden cunt should be rotting in prison right now. But you pedophile subhuman piles of shit don't believe in the rule of law when it's your demonic harlot who broke it.
>>
>>134402166

Can you read?

>A foreign national shall not, directly or indirectly, make a contribution or a donation of money or other thing of value
>money or other thing of value

Money or other money? No, it means something else other than money that could be construed as valuable.
>>
>>134402003
The problem is, the rules of the game allow for crimes by politicians. If only Trump is fully by a investigated by a partisan team, then it is selective enforcement of the law.

I don't think Trump committed any crimes. But even if he did, it is still a gross miscarriage of justice because only he is being held to this degree of scrutiny. The law for thee but not for me- typical prog tactic.
>>
>>134402166
Yep
>>
>>134402003
Sounds like the Jeff Sessions approach of metaphorically shooting yourself in the foot - the british general too stupid to understand why the irregulars you're fighting, with their dishonorable ambushes and refusing to engage in proper war, are still so successful.

Instead of cucking yourself you could genuinely change the course of your country and possibly save it.

By all means, don't do anything and allow the mueller investigation to impeach trump over a fucking parking ticket or whatever. At least you'll go down in history knowing you "played it straight". I'm sure the nuclear hellfire you'll die in will feel extra nice during that first picosecond once the war with Russia/China starts.
>>
>>134402084
Oh I completely agree. We'd have to push the idea into the mainstream. Make enough people aware that someone will lead if they'll follow.
>>
File: hmmm.png (48KB, 631x148px) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.png
48KB, 631x148px
>>134392398
>chinesemanexpressingexhaustionovertheprocessofobtaininggravel.tiff
>>
>>134402304
you're a faggot, and an imbred
"other thing of value" means something of monetary value, which doesn't need to be a currency
a car is a thing of value, a lamp is a thing of value
an idea is not a thing of value, you can't appraise an idea
>>
>>134402048
>Either provide evidence or fuck off.
Not how our legal system works, but you're happy stuffing dildos up your Aids-infected ass and watching biased democrat shills root around further and further through Trump's private life when there has been LITERALLY ZERO EVIDENCE OF COLLUSION FOUND.

Faggots like you should be skinned alive and then set on fire.
>>
>>134402221
You're bad at this. But, if I got paid as shitty as you, I'd give half assed efforts too.
>>
>>134402358
>because only he is being held to this degree of scrutiny

Oh fuck off, Hillary had an FBI investigation into her and what, a dozen or so investigations into Benghazi. If Trump didn't want people looking closely at his shit he shouldn't have run for President or at the very least shouldn't have hired so many sketchy people to help run his campaign.
>>
>>134402507
She had a half assed FBI investigation. Comey was a fucking dirty rat who should have nailed her. But he didn't because she had no "intent." That's the lamest fucking bullshit I have ever heard.
>>
>>134402001
>Vox

kys
>>
>>134402213
>>134402263

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/07/11/ex-federal-prosecutor-trump-jr-s-emails-provide-smoking-gun-evidence-of-collusion.html

http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-jr-emails-illegal-campaign-2017-7

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/07/10/donald-trump-jr-russia-meeting-legal-danger-240370

>obama admin

here is one of w bush's ethics lawyers

https://twitter.com/RWPUSA/status/884178093522472962

>This is treason. He must have known that the only way Russia would get such information was by spying

there are thousands more links from thousands more lawyers that all agree trump jr broke the law.

>>134402465
your pathetic little deflections do not change the truth. america is against trump because trump is against america. and the patriots will wipe him and his shills (you) from the face of the earth.
>>
>>134402387
Yes I said this yesterday. The British regulars, marching in a straight line, getting picked off from behind trees, refusing to adopt guerilla warfare tactics because of "muh honor." When honor becomes letting yourself be cucked into submission. Story of the old-school conservative for decades.
>>
>>134402003

If its one thing America learned from this past election, bullshit is not on the menu anymore.

You underestimate the significance of Trump's win VS the "established powers"

Their shit only works on the Cult Of SJW. Thats why its so ardent right now, why their media rock throwing is so fervent.
>>
>>134402507
And Lynch stepped in and slowed that investigation down, met with Bill for a secret meeting, then Comey tells the public that she committed crimes and wasn't going to recommend prosecution. This is why people are fed up with DC. It's club, and neither of us are in it.
>>
>>134402441
>an idea is not a thing of value, you can't appraise an idea

Dirt on your opponent in a political campaign is absolutely a thing of value. Trump Jr., Kushner and the campaign manager wouldn't have personally met with these people if there wasn't something to be gained.

>>134402442
>Not how our legal system works

Pretty sure that's exactly how our legal system works.

>LITERALLY ZERO EVIDENCE OF COLLUSION FOUND.

We already know Trump Jr. met with Russians under the guise of helping the campaign, not to mention all the other odd behavior amongst the Trump campaign and Russians. If there was nothing there they wouldn't have been lying so God damn much. But hey, maybe they all just can't help it and there is no collusion. We'll see when the investigation gets done.
>>
>>134402507
>Hillary had an FBI investigation into her and what, a dozen or so investigations into Benghaz
And she also had her husband meet with Loretta Lynch to interfere with the investigation. guess you forgot that part. How convenient.

HILLARY BROKE THE LAW. That part is not up to your personal interpretation. She severely violated federal fucking law. The fact that she is not getting raped in prison right now tells us everything we need to know about who controls the broken judicial system in this country, and why some geriatric piece of shit is dragging out an investigation into Trump based on nothing and that has found nothing.
>>
>>134402690
Bush's ethics lawyer? Is that a joke? Fuck off faggot. Even lifelong leftist Alan Dershowitz says this is all bullshit. One of last democrats in the country with a sense of ethics. You are a little worm. The fact that you describe yourself as a patriot is a fucking joke.
>>
>>134394777
>use it as a political hit
MONEY. LAUNDERING. IS. A. FEDERAL. CRIME.
>>
>>134402804
>Dirt on your opponent in a political campaign is absolutely a thing of value
No it is not, you faggot. Provide legal precedent for this matter or SHUT THE FUCK UP.
>>
>>134397043
And that is why we have the second amendment. I've two AR's since the election, the train stabbing and the crazy riots in Portland have made me feel very scared to even speak with people I don't know. the left has completely lost its mind.
>>
>>134402586

Whine whine whine. You wouldn't have accepted anything less than a public hanging.

>>134402790
>And Lynch stepped in and slowed that investigation down, met with Bill for a secret meeting,

No evidence this happened. "Oh my God they ran into each other at a tarmac! Conspiracy!"

>then Comey tells the public that she committed crimes

No, he said she was careless which is far from criminally liable.
>>
>>134402866
>MONEY. LAUNDERING. IS. A. FEDERAL. CRIME.
Your evidence that Trump is guilty of this?

Oh, you don't have any. I see.
>>
>>134402221
Democrats met with the Ukranian Government for dirt on Manafort. It's called playing politics and getting information where you can. If you prosecute Don Jr, you have to prosecute the Dems for the same shit. Don Jr didn't even get anything out of the meeting and left after twenty minutes. Or anyone else who has gone to those lengths to They only went after these emails because every other news blurb they came up with died after two or three days on the air. Even the Don Jr. stuff is dead. Now we're onto "Mueller wants to investigate the finances", which will also be dead in a few days. I remember when all of this shit was about Podesta's emails and "russian hackers" interfering with the election and attempting to "influence the vote" through illegal actions. You can't memoryhole all of this shit. At least not for the people who actually pay attention.

Lefties thought Trump was going down on Comey Day, and look how that turned out. There's zero reason to believe anything coming out of the MSM right now. The polls were dead wrong two months leading up to Election Day and they still expect people to believe them. They still expect to somehow get the millennial market too. I think most people who watch MSNBC/CNN/Fox these days are just wasted boomers who have nothing left to lose and nothing more to gain who want to feel better about themselves while they sit at home. Look at all the advertising done on these channels. It's for prescription drugs, retirement help and IRS shit. Ads for the 50+ crowd.

In the end, The Mueller Report will come out, name a few things that someone could construe as "omg trump was with the russians!" If you're in Real Estate, you do deals all around the world if you're big enough. But there won't be any smoking gun.

PS, Shareblue is not paying you enough to post here. If you're posting of your own accord, you are wasting your time.
>>
>>134402804
again, it is not a thing of value if you can't appraise it
your interpretation of "value" is obviously broken, with your interpretation, soliciting statistics from the UN about a global problem would be "soliciting a thing of value" because the information could be used to solve the problem, thereby increasing the law-breaking candidate's chances of success.
>>
>>134400535
Trump jr has broken no laws. Trump has the legal right to fire the FBI director at any time and for any reason.

Choke on your own vomit and die you literal faggot.
>>
>>134402899
Legal precedent. Don't waste your breath. Little too lofty a concept for a SJW.

Has there been a prosecution for getting info about an opposition opponent in the history of US politics? If not, suck a dick.
>>
>>134402690
Are you twelve? You don't even know what the word patriot means you boot licking faggot. Your little online discussion boards where you jack each other off talking about "The Resistance" don't scare anyone. You will talk shit, you will throw bricks through windows, you will sucker punch someone, you will march with your group of skinny faggot friends, and then you'll go back home to your parents basement. When the shit hits the fan, you'll be no where to be found because by that point you'll be useless. I don't want trouble, but I'll bring it I need to.
>>
>>134402861
it is a fact that trump jr violated the law on campaign finance. no matter how much you ignore or deny it.

>>134402964
you readily admit that trump and trump jr are criminals, but you are ok with it because someone else might have committed a crime?

you are a fucking traitor. you hate the united states of america. and you don't stand a chance against us, the patriots.
>>
>>134402899

https://casetext.com/case/us-v-marmolejo-4

>The term "anything of value" in § 666(a)(1)(B) is broad in scope and contains no language restricting its application to transactions involving money, goods, or services.
>>
>>134402946
>No evidence this happened. "Oh my God they ran into each other at a tarmac! Conspiracy!"
"Ran into each other on the tarmac" You lying sack of shit. He specifically went to her, had himself driven to her plane as it sat on the runway, boarded, and had a meeting with her WHILE HIS WIFE WE BEING INVESTIGATED BY HER.

If Sessions really should have recused himself over far less, Lynch should have resigned immediately.

And Comey testified that Lynch told him to change his wording for PR purposes about the investigation of Hillary. I guess you accidentally forgot that, too.
>>
>>134392473
IRS is not crime investigating body. The only thing they care about is if your money are properly taxed.
They don't look into the sources of your income.
>>
>>134402402
Newsflash anon: You need to be that people.

It needs to be YOU.

If you want something done; do it yourself.

I guess I could try and do it myself, too. Drive across the border on monday, protest on some major intersection in some random city for you guys. The lone canadian fighting for america. Not an american patriot to be seen, but there he is, that crazy canuck fighting for a country that isn't even his.
>>
>>134403154
>s-s-stop please i don't want trouble

you provide material support to the enemies of the united states. you are already marked for justice. and the patriots will not show you mercy.
>>
>>134402690
He's not an election lawyer. Jesus do I really have to teach you how this all works?

A law degree is just the prerequisite to get hired and begin practicing law. From there you choose which area of the law you want to specialize in (constitutional, election, business, environmental, criminal, health care, patent, ethics, etc.) This is why you hire specific lawyers for specific reasons. For instance, you wouldn't hire an election lawyer to represent you in court for a crime you committed because they wouldn't be specialized in that area. This is also why the word and opinion of an election lawyer, someone who is an expert and specializes in election law, supersedes the word of an ethics lawyer or a law professor.

Nice try shill.
>>
>>134392398

>according to my unnamed sources.

Get fucked
>>
>>134403154
lol I can't wait to put you in a coma and watch your friends fund raise around your feeding tubes.
>>
>>134402946
>Careless isn't criminal

Corporations get sued for saying the guac isn't extra. You think the careless mishandling of government documents isn't criminal? Hilldawg gets touted as the most qualified person to have ever run, yet she couldn't handle being SoS without destabilizing more countries than GWB did (and she was a part of destabilizing Iraq and Afghanistan too, so she's got that on her pantsuit as well.)

>>134403159
>you are a fucking traitor
>you admitted that the trumps did something criminal
I told you that if you want to play by these rules, then the rules apply to everyone. And if those rules apply to everyone, then start kicking down doors at the DNC. Trump Jr committed no crime and did nothing wrong, and neither did DJT. The worst thing DJT has done so far was sell arms to the Saudis and shit on Rosie O'Donnell, and I agree with the latter. Also, address my other points. If you can't, don't comment.

Oh, and BTW, despite being a califag who has to deal with shithead leftists 24/7, I actually like living in this country and I'd gladly do whatever I could for it.
>>
>>134403168
>https://casetext.com/case/us-v-marmolejo-4
>>The term "anything of value" in § 666(a)(1)(B) is broad in scope and contains no language restricting its application to transactions involving money, goods, or services.
Dumbass, that is not legal precedent. Marmolejo was transporting DRUGS, you dumb shit. You're so fucking desperate to pretend you have a case you just pull something random out of your ass and hope we won't check it.

So I'll ask again, you faggot, DO YOU HAVE ANY LEGAL PRECEDENT?

(The answer is clearly no, so SHUT YOUR FUCKING CUM-FILLED FAGGOT MOUTH.)
>>
>>134403174
>resign over talking with someone

Nah. You have no evidence anything happened.

>And Comey testified that Lynch told him to change his wording for PR purposes about the investigation of Hillary. I guess you accidentally forgot that, too.

Where's the crime?
>>
>>134401246
But that is citing federal election rules. It isnt even a crime. No one goes to jail for rules violation.
>>
>>134403168
Legal concepts for you to study over the weekend dipshit:
1) Precedent
2) Selective Prosecution

And he didn't get anything of value anyway, information, money or otherwise. The she beast got plenty though from multiple hostile foreign governments. But I guess you think that's ok as long as it was laundered through the Clinton Foundation first, or given under the guise of $500,000 speaking fees.
>>
>>134402946
>Ran into each other on the tarmac
You are an imbecile
>Careless with classified material
Careless is the crime.
>>134402866
Yes, I never claimed it wasn't. Was this the initial cause of the investigation? Can we just investigate anyone for anything and hopefully find something? Is this how our government should work? We've seen our government bomb the shit out of countries for years, kill countless, fund and arm radicals all over the world, overthrow governments, yet Trump's possible laundering is what gets you?
>>
>>134400770

Kek. Shill piece is shit.
>>
>>134403435
>Where's the crime?
Interference with a federal investigation is a severe crime. She interfered. She told him what words he was to use in describing it to the public.
>>
>>134403429
>Dumbass, that is not legal precedent.

Yes it is.

>Marmolejo was transporting DRUGS

So?

>no language restricting its application to transactions involving money, goods, or services.
>>
>when the only defense left is b-but Hillary
First of all the useless witch got so BTFO she'll never recover, and the last modicums of her sanity are because Trump is fucking up so hard he's taking the Recucklicans down with him harder then Nixon.
Second if you really unironically believe that there is a good case to prosecute her, then why has Trump, who memed Lock Her Up into the zeitgeist, done absolutely nothing to even try to throw her in prison? The Republicans have control of fucking everything, she's still unpopular outside of the media, yet absolutely nothing has been done.
>>
>>134403258
>>134403326
I look forward to the day.
>>
Trump supporters are the most blind ass people I've ever seen
>>
>>134403292
http://electionlawblog.org/?p=93740

>Hard to see how there is not a serious case here of solicitation. Trump Jr. appears to have knowledge of the foreign source and is asking to see it.

election lawyer with better credentials and more expertise than the retard you cited says trump jr committed a crime. and he says that, because it is true. trump jr is a criminal, and so is trump.

>>134403574
you only live because of the mercy of the patriots. and your treason has ended that mercy.
>>
>>134403563
>Careless is the crime.

Not according to the FBI.

>>134403643

Comey never said she interfered with a federal crime.
>>
>>134403258
Um, the people who make a living in this country, the taxpayers, the ones who can afford firearms, voted overwhelmingly for Trump. The military voted overwhelmingly for Trump.

Tell me again how hard you are and how you are going to get tough against middle American veteran gun owners with Rosie O'Donnell, Madonna, and your gender studies professor backing you up with a bike lock.
>>
>>134398989
NYT are very smart they are not CNN, they are trying to back him into a corner, I don't know why Trump even talks to them.
>>
>>134403654
>So?
So, you utter fucking inbred twat, if he wasn't indicted for something other than the drugs, then that's NOT FUCKING LEGAL PRECEDENT FOR JAILING SOMEONE FOR LEARNING AN IDEA.

SHOW ME THAT CASE WHERE IT HAS HAPPENED, YOU BITCH, YOU FUCKING LYING FAGGOT LEFTIST FUCK.
>>
>>134403643

>Interference in an investigation
>describing it to the public

See those are two different things. If I'm a cop and I lie about an investigation to a newspaper or a room full of people at a press conference, that's not the same as impeding the actual investigation. Even though he didn't lie, he just worded it in a specific way.
>>
>>134403705
oh me too. you eat a hammer and I take your red hat.
>>
>>134403764
>FBI
The FBI doesn't write the law. Read the statute. Intent isn't required. You have no clue what you're talking about.
I know, but one person has to become many.
>>
>>134403791
trump's crimes have turned everyone away from him except for the weak, pathetic shills here. the american people watched trump take office, and immediately begin a crime spree. and now the american people are against trump, because they have seen first hand that trump is against america.
>>
>>134403870
We really need to get disciplined and stop letting the shills hijack our threads. Myself included.
>>
>>134403715
>Trump supporters are the most blind ass people I've ever seen
A YEAR, you dickless jackass. For a YEAR you faggots have been claiming Russia collusion and you have yet to find even a shred of actual evidence.

Yeah, tell us all about "blindness" you stupid motherfucker.
>>
>>134403870
>then that's NOT FUCKING LEGAL PRECEDENT

Yes it is, That's a court holding that a “thing of value” can be something intangible, like information aka legal precedence.
>>
I don't care what anyone says /pol/ is the best place to find two sides of a political argument.
>>
>>134400535
The President reserves the right to fire the director of the FBI, there way no case opened on him by Comey, this was not obstruction of justice, you stupid hillbot.
>>
Would be a pity if he got cancer...
>>
File: 1500574928597.jpg (295KB, 884x902px) Image search: [Google]
1500574928597.jpg
295KB, 884x902px
>>134403715
Stop you are hurting me...
>>
>>134403957

The FBI agreed that no reasonable prosecutor would bring a case against Clinton. We've literally already been through all this. Comey agreed, she was careless and that's about it.
>>
>>134403973
Keep telling yourself that faggot. If you are wrong, will you promise to hang yourself in 2020 when he is elected to a second term?
>>
>>134403749
>electionlawblog.org
wew lad, nice source you have there
>>
File: DEXATI20170411222450.png (618KB, 1079x715px) Image search: [Google]
DEXATI20170411222450.png
618KB, 1079x715px
>>134400770
kek. This has to be bate
>>
>>134403764
>Comey never said she interfered with a federal crime.
Comey said she instructed him to call the investigation a "matter" in public. I know you're just fine with that because you have the dick of a Jew so far up your ass you can taste your own shit, but that is absolutely out of line. She was interfering to help Hillary win the election while she had power over the investigation.

"Oh well they didn't prosecute her for it so that proves it's fine."

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF.
>>
>>134403973
A crime you can't prove, my god it's the perfect crime.
>>
>I'm coming for the shekels you owe (((us))), Donald.
What a Jewish thing to say.
>>
>>134404087
Shit guys. Comey agreed. I guess that settles it.
>>
File: 1491779295579.jpg (166KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
1491779295579.jpg
166KB, 533x800px
>>134403715
>t. leaf
Show your flag leaf
>>
>>134403973
>trump's crimes
Trump has committed no crimes. We have no evidence at all of any crimes. You dickless faggots just can't accept that your whore lost the election.
>>
File: DEXATI20170411221037.png (990KB, 1079x565px) Image search: [Google]
DEXATI20170411221037.png
990KB, 1079x565px
>>134403973
Lol
>>
If they only would have all the investigations on these pervs in Washington DC.

America is controlled by a criminal, corrupt 0,5% strong pervs who protect each other.

This is why they want to remove Trump, because he hit a nerve when he spoke about draining the swamp.
>>
>>134403949
Who did you vote for? What is your political ideology? Curious, because you really are one of the most retarded posters I've had the pleasure of interacting with in quite a while. You realize that if your fantasy of hanging the capitalist pigs from the lamp post ever came to pass, it would be bad for everyone. The people who've fed you bullshit and and told you of the Utopia to come will be well on their way to safety on their private jet while you're hoping you're not the next to be lined up against the wall and shot.
>>
>>134400770
>The American People
>>
>>134404148
pretending to be a patriot after your side has spent 50 years shitting on america is in vogue now. i almost fell out of my chair laughing when i saw that dumb picture of keith olbermann wrapped in an american flag.
>>
>>134404156
>Comey said she instructed him to call the investigation a "matter" in public.

Nuoh my God. Comey didn't have anything on Lynch anymore than you do. No evidence of a crime or anything of the sort. Literally screeching at nothing.
>>
>>134402290
>this
>>
>>134404001
>like information
Show me where it says "like information" and I'll shut up. Show me where it says that, you little bitch. This is your chance to put me in my place, faggot. What will it mean when you fail?
>>
>>134404087
And carelessness with sensitive material is a crime. No intent is required.
>>
>>134404226
hey
>>
I don't care who the president is or what he did I just know if you support a president at all you should be punched in the fucking mouth. Think for yourselves.
>>
>>134404202

I'd say Trump agreeing not to do shit about Hillary just about settles it.
>>
>>134392473
Yeah and they already leaked all his taxes to Obama, but there's nothing there, but they've been combed through and there will be accusations that Trump's up to something because the third cousin of a former member of the board of a bank Putin once glanced at as he rode by inside a train 20 years ago also ate at the same restaurant as Trump.

It will be the biggest nothing burger ever invented and it'll flop.
>>
>>134404288
If someone or something unearthed all the pedos in the government and totally uprooted the whole fucked up network of child molesters and CIA drug runners, it might be so shocking that people would start fighting in the streets. Or they'd give up things like church or community meetings because of how much trust would be sapped away from them.

Somebody has to do it, though.
>>
>>134404202
>Shit guys. Comey agreed. I guess that settles it.
We might as well give up now. If Comey says it's fine, even God has to agree that it's fine. I guess they sure showed us.
>>
>>134404291
hahahahaha voting you stupid faggot like I vote. as long as I get to kill a couple of you motherfuckers I don't give a shit about Utopia. No justice only revenge.
>>
>>134404291
Sad that the day has come in this country when one has to try and explain to the sheep why Communism is bad for them.
>>
File: WI2D5I3N.jpg (12KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
WI2D5I3N.jpg
12KB, 400x400px
>>134404363
>Tips fedora
>>
Sessions fucked up so massively Trump has to deal with his mess 24/7 for the rest of the year, and possibly end up with an impeachment process anyway.

Great work Senator, fucking retard.
>>
>>134404313
>No evidence of a crime or anything of the sort.
Exactly, no evidence of a crime or anything of the sort ON THE PART OF TRUMP. So you agree with us that this "investigation" should be terminated immediately.

Yes or no, you faggot. Yes or no?
>>
>>134400770
where you one of those shitposters that Hilary hired to combat "fake news" (spread propaganda about her) still pissed that she lost for being the most crooked corrupt US politician in recent memory? Only makes it all the better that she worked her whole life killing off opponents and paying off everyone around her to become president, and during her big moment that she would be crowned queen, she is defeated by a, FUCKING REALLITY TV STAR.
>>
>>134397043
There is no rule of law in U.S.

CF, DNC broke ton of them and do you see them investigated? No
>>
File: fedora_man.jpg (176KB, 664x1203px) Image search: [Google]
fedora_man.jpg
176KB, 664x1203px
>>134404485
>hahahahaha voting you stupid faggot like I vote. as long as I get to kill a couple of you motherfuckers I don't give a shit about Utopia. No justice only revenge.
>>
>>134404006
IKR
>>
>>134404363
>I don't care who the president is or what he did I just know if you support a president at all you should be punched in the fucking mouth. Think for yourselves.
Waits until Obama the nigger is out of office to make this declaration.

Kill yourself.
>>
>>134404345

https://casetext.com/case/us-v-marmolejo-4
>Holding that the plain meaning of 18 U.S.C. § 666(a)(1)(B) includes transactions involving intangibles within the term "any thing of value" and collecting cases construing "any thing of value" in other criminal statutes to include intangibles

Intangibles = information
>>
>>134404585
This
>>
File: DEXATI20170411125635.png (793KB, 1079x809px) Image search: [Google]
DEXATI20170411125635.png
793KB, 1079x809px
>>134404302
I think you have me confused with someone else
>>
>>134404346

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-pol-clinton-email-legal-analysis-20160705-snap-story.html

>"It’s just not a crime under current law to do nothing more than share sensitive information over unsecured networks"
>>
>>134404649
>Intangibles = information
Not according to the dictionary. I would say you have lost.
>>
>>134404555

The investigation isn't about Trump, it's about collusion between his campaign and Russia as well as anything else that gets dug up in the process.
>>
>>134404637
oh I HATED Obama too, almost as much as I hate your daddy trump. wrong again, isolated racist.
>>
>>134404357
You don't need to use a proxy, leaf
>>
>>134404363
>2edgy4mefam
>>
>>134404785
>Let me move the goalposts because you have me cornered.
>>
>>134404791
>oh I HATED Obama too
Sure, sure you did. I really believe you, faggot.
>>
>>134404715
i was talking about liberals like that other dude
>>
>>134404739
>Not according to the dictionary.

I'd say it clearly is according to US law. According to that case a thing of value can be something intangible, aka information.
>>
File: meme magic.gif (499KB, 387x305px) Image search: [Google]
meme magic.gif
499KB, 387x305px
>>134401039
I was in it, I was fucking amazed, it was like watching Jesus walk on water in front of me!
>>
>>134404933
>aka information
Doesn't know what "aka" stands for.
>>
>>134401300
>why hasn't Hillary crawled back into the hole she came from yet? Seems they have been pretty aggressive thus far.

Ding ding ding.
>>
>>134404734
Haha. Wrong. Everyone who deals with sensitive material is briefed, day one, on the penalty for fucking up. If you or I misplaced some top secret info you think we'd just get to say "oops" and they'd let us go?
>>
>>134401300
all he has to do is drop the truth of 9/11
he could declassify a ton of stuff
>>
>>134403715
Very near half, very likely closer to more than half, in the United States of America DO NOT want hordes of feral sand-niggers raping, stabbing, and killing our people in suicide bombings.

As long as you God Damn Leftist keep insisting we import massive numbers of sand-niggers, THERE WILL ALWAYS BE TRUMP SUPPORTERS

I do not want to see my country burn from sand-niggers. Its already bad enough we have so many God Damn Kikes controlling our government. The last thing we need is sand-niggers on top of it.

Go To Hell
>>
File: 1499406264835.jpg (415KB, 1600x1043px) Image search: [Google]
1499406264835.jpg
415KB, 1600x1043px
>>134404878
Right on, anon. Wasn't sure. Makes sense now.
>>
>>134404824

How is that moving the goal posts?

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/17/politics/special-counsel-robert-mueller/index.html
>The Justice Department on Wednesday appointed former FBI Director Robert Mueller as special counsel to oversee the federal investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election, including potential collusion between President Donald Trump's campaign associates and Russian officials.

Where does that say Trump specifically is being investigated?
>>
>>134398270
>Deutsche Bank also has deep ties to Russia. In addition to settling allegations earlier this year that it allowed $10 billion to be laundered out of Eastern Europe
Do you understand how much of Cartel Drug Money the American Banks wash over the year, every year, for 50+ years?
>>
>>134404857
try me, shitlips, I have an analysis past "fuck brown people because I can't get a fat white girl to fuck me twice." Drone program, expansion of domestic surveillance, total ignorance of black political prisoners in the US, etc. Pathetic fucking white supremacist hoping Trump gives you scraps after you already wasted your vote. Munch on a shotgun shell you cuck.
>>
>>134404087
Are you just baiting or are you really this retarded?
>>
>>134405005
>In the end, Comey, a deputy attorney general under President George W. Bush, said Clinton’s careless conduct fell short of a crime because there was no evidence of “clearly intentional and willful mishandling” of classified information and no sign of “disloyalty” or an effort to “obstruct justice.”
>“In looking back at our investigations into mishandling or removal of classified information, we cannot find a case that would support bringing criminal charges on these facts,” Comey said.
>>
>>134405138
Baiting. Lots of baiting in this thread and we let it all get us off topic, totally derailing the conversation again. The shills have been winning lately.
>>
>>134405114
>total ignorance of black political prisoners in the US
never forget your precious niggers
>>
File: IMG_0469.jpg (61KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0469.jpg
61KB, 500x500px
Liberal cock sucker how's betraying your white American culture going?
>>
File: ShareSaltz.jpg (125KB, 750x841px) Image search: [Google]
ShareSaltz.jpg
125KB, 750x841px
67 Senators will never agree to remove him from office. My two GOP Senator's staffers said this Russia™ nonsense is lol-worth bullshit that was designed to protect HRC's legacy from her shit-tier campaign and morphed into a cover for Barry's illegal espionage once the DNC found out how dirty Barry & his admin actually were. Even other Dems are stunned behind closed doors at how slimey Jarrett & Co were. Nobody on most of the Senate GOP side takes it remotely seriously. Removal from office is a ShareBlue fantasy and it will never happen.
>>
Lol >implying https://youtu.be/ZrAfMDAqzLg
>>
>>134405210
As I've stated, intentional or unintentional, mishandling classified information is a crime.
>>
As someone who voted for Clinton, I just wanted to say thank you /pol/. The past six months have been wonderful. You voted for someone who would 'drain the swamp', but got a category 5 shitstorm instead and the swamp's overflowing. It's been controversy after leak after scandal and it's all been fantastic. You elected a clown; now we're all under the circus tent.
>>
>>134404785

Well, it's like you are investigated for stealing a car, but the court goes beyond that and tries to lock you up for another totally unrelated issue you have done.

This counsel was set up to find out whether Russia and the Trump campaign worked together to influence THE ELECTION.

Now the same counsel investigates Trumps transcations that are from times between 2008-2013, pre presidency, when Trump made deals with many people from all over the world.

If you still don't think this is shady, and totally crossing the red line, you are a moron.

Mueller expands his field because obviously they haven't found any evidence so far that Trump colluded with Russia to influence the election.
>>
>>134405335
the ones that executed a bunch of pleading pigs in the street? nah I haven't forgotten those heroes.
>>
>>134401608
I remember feeling like that, then I found kek, now I have found piece.
>>
>>134405466
your fedora is showing again
>>
>>134405011
(((they))) wouldn't like that very much
Do you think Trump is just pretending to be a Shabbos Goy? Most of his kids are married to Jewish people.
>>
File: 41oKSwpfNFL.jpg (22KB, 472x500px) Image search: [Google]
41oKSwpfNFL.jpg
22KB, 472x500px
>>134405560
>>
>>134402507
>FBI investigation.
Oh the investigation where James Comey ignored chain of command and democratic division of powers and by-passed AG Lynch when Comey came out and said to not prosecute.

LOL
O
L

And these peopel got away with this!

Hahahahah
aNd people dont do shit! When their DOJ has fuck all to do with "Justice".
>>
>>134405402

Uh-huh.
>"It’s just not a crime under current law to do nothing more than share sensitive information over unsecured networks"
>It is also indisputable that it was neither a crime nor even a violation of State Department procedure for Clinton to have used personal email for government business at that time. Secretary of State Colin Powell, for example, used a personal email account from 2001 to 2005 in addition to his government account.
>There are serious legal hurdles to overcome for those who would seek to file a charge under this law. First, none of the information she possessed and/or presumably “removes” had officially been declared “classified” at that time. That matters.
>So proving that she “knowingly” removed “classified information” “without authority” at the time seems far-fetched based on what we know today.

>>134405422
>If you still don't think this is shady, and totally crossing the red line, you are a moron.

They're allowed to look into any other shady dealings they find while researching their original goal. If they find illegal shit they absolutely should have someone looking into it.
>>
>>134405422
>Gets stopped for busted tail light
>Cop searches your car
>Cop searches your house
>Cop finds your computer and searches it
>Finds you torrented a movie
>You go to jail for copyright infringement
Imagine if fishing expeditions were allowed anywhere else. No one would like it one bit.
>>
File: 1439736952787.jpg (48KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1439736952787.jpg
48KB, 500x750px
>>134405657
>the ones that executed a bunch of pleading pigs in the street? nah I haven't forgotten those heroes.
>>
>>134405687
Look up the statute instead of taking the word of someone else. Look it up for yourself.
>>
File: 3KsqdG.png (586KB, 1171x878px) Image search: [Google]
3KsqdG.png
586KB, 1171x878px
>>134405075
Exactly. There is way more dirt on the establishment politicians like Bush Senior's ties to the drug trade through the CIA, as well as Clinton's ties. Its a witch hunt on Trump, plain and simple, while the media ignores the true corruption. MUH RUSSIANS!!
>>
File: potsie.jpg (14KB, 294x320px) Image search: [Google]
potsie.jpg
14KB, 294x320px
>>134405790
>>
>>134405732

This. Especially if your tail light was never busted to begin with.

They never had the evidence to even start investigating Trump for any of this stuff, and even the FISA court is bitching about how they were illegally lied to in order to authorize surveillance.
>>
>>134405814

It's in one of the articles I quoted from:
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/analysis-hillary-clinton-commit-crime-based-today/story?id=36626499

It then goes on to explain why Hillary didn't get charged. Read up.
>>
File: 1424741491580.jpg (70KB, 450x532px) Image search: [Google]
1424741491580.jpg
70KB, 450x532px
>>134405901
>the ones that executed a bunch of pleading pigs in the street? nah I haven't forgotten those heroes.
>>
>>134396326

Yeah, Mueller needs to be investigating more important things. Like Obama turning my frogs gay with chemicals.
>>
>>134404933
Sorry, shillboy. You blew it, again.
It's time to tell the bosses that you to stop blindly citing an irrelevant law.
>>
>>134406009
>>
File: IMG_0934.jpg (25KB, 403x378px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0934.jpg
25KB, 403x378px
>>134397377
Vietnam was an unjust war and I don't really feel bad that Trump deferred. Liberals will defend fuckin draft dodgers that went to Canada anyway. For fucks sake Carter pardoned dodgers that fled to Canada and said they could come back. Why is it that the same dumb shit liberals spew anti military bullshit and defend the hippie movement and draft dodgers give trump shit for NOT going to war? It's almost as if leftists have no actual ideology and just use whatever information they can to attack whoever it is they're attacking regardless of whether or not they believe it or not.
>>
Mueller's a god damn mad man. He's gonna really drain the swamp!
>>
>>134406000
>Whoever, being an officer, employee, contractor, or consultant of the United States, and, by virtue of his office, employment, position, or contract, becomes possessed of documents or materials containing classified information of the United States, knowingly removes such documents or materials without authority and with the intent to retain such documents or materials at an unauthorized location shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for not more than one year, or both.
She used an unsecured private server to send and receive classified material and then deleted that material when she got caught.

>“Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer—Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.”
Let her lawyers, who were not granted access to the material, to go through her emails and delete what they wanted, then they destroyed the unsecured devices they used to communicate this classified material.

>This isn't a crime
>>
>>134406256
>am liberal.
>draft dodging is pussy shit.
>just like when the SEAL got killed on the botched raid, Trump blaming his generals was pussy shit.

Buck doesn't stop at Trump. It stops at Bannon.
>>
File: 1451089205984.jpg (60KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
1451089205984.jpg
60KB, 540x720px
>>134406199
>>
>>134406165
>literally cited legal precedent

Gonna have to do better than that.
>>
>>134398684
This will be the same analysis at the post-mordum. The next "savior" will know to purge early and often.
>>
>>134406336
>This isn't a crime

Read the article or any other number that agree with it.
>>
>>134404933

It actually clearly isn't. It's about financial contributions, and services that have a labor value or financial cost to them. If the Saudis were flying Hillary around America on their jet for the purposes of an election, this would have been an illegal campaign contribution. If they did surveys in the US, and presented Hillary with it, it would be an illegal campaign contribution.

Some random information alleging crimes of a political opponent, obtained from a foreigner, doesn't fit that definition. If you think differently, name one case of such ever being brought against anyone, ever.
>>
File: trump.png (16KB, 488x201px) Image search: [Google]
trump.png
16KB, 488x201px
lul
>>
>>134406583
>Some random information alleging crimes of a political opponent, obtained from a foreigner, doesn't fit that definition

Of course it does, that's why people pay for opposition research.
>>
>>134392398
I wouldn't be surprised if it was a bait
>>
>>134394777
Spot on. The Republic is in a dangerous place. If they outst Trump, what comes next is rule by a very corrupt Oligarchy. Trump is the last chance to save the Republic.
>>
>>134406569
If you mishandled classified info then destroyed evidence, you'd be dealt with swiftly. It's not a crime because these people don't play by the same rules. People invested billions of dollars into Hillary Clinton and they weren't going to let her fuck up get in the way of their investment.
>>
>>134406506
>cite something
>claim it says something that it doesn't
Gonna have to do better than that.
>>
>>134402387
You have to understand this is just how Republican voters think, they are above mud slinging, its why they lose just about every culture War that there is, Trump is basically the first Republican ever to throw it back at them.
>>
>>134406811
>It's not a crime because these people don't play by the same rules.

No, that's just you being a conspiracy theorist. It's already been explained why HIillary didn't go to jail, let alone prosecuted. You're just refusing to accept it.

>>134406837

Nah, it says exactly what I've already argued.
>>
>>134406729

Uh huh... so in the future if a Presidential candidate gets a random unsolicited call from a guy in North Korea who blabs on about some potential crime of their opponent, that Presidential candidate goes to jail. Hmm... should be easy to knock out a lot of people in the race next go-round, then.

And, frankly, if that's your standard - then everyone who was getting information from Fusion GPS and Ukraine should go to prison for "treason".
>>
>>134397751
The US has one of the most strongest legal frameworks in the world, and you think they're going to convict Trump, the president, of something he didn't do.
>>
>>134406967
I'm the conspiracy theorist? Mishandling classified info is a crime. Destroying evidence of said crime, is a crime. Allowing people access to classified info who weren't cleared, is a crime.
>>
>>134406967
Your arguments have been blown out of the water repeatedly.
Twenty-nine (29) posts and not a single salient point. I hope Brock docks your pay.
>>
>>134407061

Don't be obtuse. If you're working for a presidential campaign and someone emails you claiming they represent a foreign power and have dirt on your opponent you go to the FBI, you don't email them back "love it" and proceed to meet with them and then lie about having any connections with said foreign power. No body in the Clinton campaign did anything even remotely similar to this.
>>
>>134407103
>that double comparative
fuck its ugly to read
>>
File: maxres.jpg (50KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxres.jpg
50KB, 1280x720px
>>134407061
>Uh huh... so in the future if a Presidential candidate gets a random unsolicited call from a guy in North Korea who blabs on about some potential crime of their opponent, that Presidential candidate goes to jail. Hmm... should be easy to knock out a lot of people in the race next go-round, then.

Ofc there is no difference between being offered something, and accepting the offer and setting up a meet and appearing there.

>Police dealer calls you to offer drugs
>You're busted before you can even reply
Yes! This is exactly how it works!
>>
>>134407172
>Your arguments have been blown out of the water repeatedly.

Yeah, watching you go from "this law is only about money" to "well there's no legal precedence" to "information isn't an intangible" isn't what I'd call blowing anything out of the water.

>>134407132

Hillary Clinton did nothing wrong. Take it up with the FBI. I've already given you multiple sources citing the law and how it doesn't apply to Clinton. Accept it dude.
>>
>>134407208

No reason to go to FBI, sorry, because it's not a fucking crime. If Jr. had a security clearance, that would be a different story.

>No body in the Clinton campaign did anything even remotely similar to this.

Yeah, there was no peepeegate dossier or anything like that.

Or, for that matter, collusion with CTR and Soros 501c3 groups (proven through Wikileaks). Arranging riots (proven through video and wikileaks). No, no - no campaign laws broken by the Clinton campaign, nosirreebob.
>>
>>134407364
What do you make of FBI ignoring DOJ in the Clinton investigation?

Was that according to law?
>>
>>134407364
And I actually quoted the statutes. How does that boot taste? She clearly mishandled classified info, clearly destroyed the evidence, and clearly allowed people access who should not have had access. Are you able to think for yourself?
>>
>>134407364
Watching you try to twist the meaning of words to suit your agenda and hoping no one actually checks your citations is the definition of blown out of the water, sweetie.
It's time to grow up and learn how to lose with dignity.
>>
>>134407483

The law doesn't say anything about security clearance. The only argument Jr. has is that he didn't actually get any information.

>Or, for that matter, collusion with CTR and Soros 501c3 groups (proven through Wikileaks). Arranging riots (proven through video and wikileaks).

Don't even know what you're talking about at this point. Wanna provide any specific examples with verifiable proof of her campaign breaking the law?

>>134407487
>What do you make of FBI ignoring DOJ in the Clinton investigation?

Dunno what you're talking about.
>>
>>134407677
>Dunno what you're talking about.
You can't be this daft. This was a huge deal even when Trump fired Comey.

>In July 2016, Comey held a dramatic press conference in which he announced he FBI would not recommend charges be brought against Clinton for keeping sensitive information on a private computer server while she was secretary of State.

Here Comey bypasses suddenly DOJ. FBI doesn't have actually the power (in law) to do what Comey did here. This should have been done by AG Loretta Lynch.

but she was busy meeting Bill Clinton in the tarmac.
>>
>>134407508
>And I actually quoted the statutes.

So did I and the reasons she wasn't charged.

>Are you able to think for yourself?

Are you able to accept reality?

>>134407569
>twist the meaning

I'd say information by definition falls within intangible territory.
>>
>>134407808
>FBI doesn't have actually the power (in law) to do what Comey did here

What law did Comey break?
>>
>>134400535
>>134400770
Nothing illegal has been done so get the fuck over it, you backwards nigger
http://archive.is/SopkV
>>
>>134398783
A massive amount of the "investigators" on the council brought in by Mueller are democrats and donated money to the Clinton campaign.
>>
>>134407814
You didn't give any reason, you quoted someone else's. Did she mishandled classified info? Did give access to people who weren't cleared? Did she destroy evidence? Are these crimes?
>>
>>134407988
>you quoted someone else's.

Because it's the truth. What difference does it make when the argument is essentially why is Hillary not in jail? I've given you the reasons why what she did didn't break the law or rise to criminal charges. You just aren't accepting them.
>>
>>134407897
There was no law the break because the power to charge/not charge has not been granted to FBI. He extended his power far beyond the actual reach of what is granted to FBI. The actual power to recommend charges/not-rec lie in the DOJ.

That Comey skipped.. because?

Find me the law that cites that head of FBI has this power to recommend or not recommend charges in federal crime.
>>
>>134408084
Answer my questions. Did she mishandle classified info? Did she give access to people who weren't cleared? Did she destroy evidence? Are these crimes?
>>
>>134408116

A cursory Google search suggests Lynch was going to accept whatever the FBI recommended. What are you arguing exactly, that Comey should be in jail?
>>
>>134408160

They've already been answered. Read the articles I posted.
>>
>>134408160
It's a waste of time. Shillboy is only authorized to follow his script.
>>134408257
>>
>>134408219
You don't see a problem when the power to charge is delegated unlawfully from DOJ to FBI in here? In actuality?

That is what got Comey mostly fired.
>>
>>134408257
I did read it and I don't care what some latimes cunt says. These are crimes. You and I both know it.
>>134408276
I imagine he'll give up soon and run back to his favorite cuckreddit and tell how he waded through the muck here and wrecked everyone.
>>
>>134408377
>delegated unlawfully

I'm not sure this is a crime. And if the AG wants to take the recommendation of the FBI I'm not sure I see a problem with that either, especially when she was already under fire for impartiality. If she had made the decision not to prosecute conservatives would've been in an uproar.
>>
>>134407677

Sorry, no. Nobody has ever been charged with a campaign violation for taking information on a political opponent from a foreigner.

Clinton campaign was communicating directly with Correct the Record in regards to message. This is a campaign finance violation. You're allowed to have advocacy groups support your campaign, but they can't openly coordinate with the campaign on message. As a Super-PAC, CTR broke the law by doing so.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/59097

Tons of CTR correspondence in the Podesta emails. Likewise, with a number of groups run by George Soros, who operate under similar constraints.

http://archive.li/2RAbi
Original: https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/clintons-campaign-finance-hypocrisy/2015/11/20/64f6be08-8d78-11e5-ae1f-af46b7df8483_story.html?utm_term=.bc8c32776f08

James O'Keefe caught members of the Clinton campaign taking credits for the riots in Chicago at a Trump rally, which ended up with a number of people wounded, including a cop. This is a violation of the Riot Act - a felony. The campaign could also be charged with domestic terrorism under the Patriot Act revision to the term.

Also, correspondence in Podesta emails point to him coordinating counter-protests in California with a Soros funded 501c3 group of Hispanics. Spics which started beating people in the streets. Again, domestic terrorism.
>>
>>134408219
A foot in reality suggests that she did this because she fucked up when she got caught meeting with the spouse of the subject, who happened to also be a presidential candidate.
>>
>>134408469
>I did read it and I don't care what some latimes cunt says.

Well, I don't care what your dumbass has to say and I'll take the opinions of legal experts and the God damned FBI/DOJ over an anonymous shitposter on the internet thank you very much.

>You and I both know it.

All I know is that Hillary Clinton will never spend a day in jail let alone pay a fine and that sends people like you into conniptions and logic death spirals so intense you grab guns and bumrush pizza joints looking for satanic child sex rings. Suck my dick.
>>
>>134408504
You are not sure if bypassing the power division of legislative-executive-judiciary is.. a crime?

It was "her dish to wash", not Comey's. FBI doesn't have this power granted upon them. IT should have been AG Lynch recommending no charges on July, not JC. JC could have given the rec to Lynch, and Lynch says it = OK. What happened = not ok.
>>
>>134408728
You have yet to answer my questions. Mishandling classified info, giving access to uncleared people, destroying evidence. Are these crimes?
>>
>>134408734
>You are not sure if bypassing the power division of legislative-executive-judiciary is.. a crime?

In this case? No? Do you have a specific law or statute you'd like to cite? Did he even technically make the final call or are you just assuming that?
>>
File: 1500604138729.jpg (49KB, 640x617px) Image search: [Google]
1500604138729.jpg
49KB, 640x617px
>>134392398
and i am going to fire you bitch...and so what ?
>>
>>134408826

You have yet to argue against anything I've posted.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/analysis-hillary-clinton-commit-crime-based-today/story?id=36626499

Why is all of this wrong? In order please.
>>
>>134408826

Also - violation of FOIA and Federal Records Act.
>>
>>134408728
>Suck my dick.
Whoa there, nigger-lover. Does Brock know your using language like this? Stick to the script or you won't get your shekels.
>>
>>134408945

Oh, Brock probably tells that to him every night. It's not an insult in their world.
>>
>>134403326
You pissants are lucky no one has turned one of you into Swiss cheese in self defense yet.
>>
>>134408905
Are you fucking retarded? I've argued against everything you posted. I'm asking you, are these crimes? You can post another legal expert who's goal is to muddy shit or you can use your own critical thinking skills. Are these crimes?
>>
>>134408842
He did because it was James Comey recommending not charing when this is not in the power of FBI but DOJ.

>Specific law or statue.
FBI is not a federal prosecutor.
Thread posts: 342
Thread images: 44

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.