[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok libs.. you win..

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

I CANNOT take this russia shit anymore. That's all you wanted. Capitulation. Surrender....
The WHITE FLAG.

DONE. You slimy but persistent faggots have broken me.

The president is also breaking.
What is your FUCKING END GAME? OUSTING TRUMP?
THEN WHAT FAGGOTS? i swear i and millions will hunt all down that usurped this man.
Promise.
He is a PATRIOT UNLIKE YOUR KING NIGGER AND CRIMINAL HILLARY. BERNIE IS A VILE JEW. PERIOD.

Keep pressing. The righteous will win CW2. Not you liberal traitors.

Actually, i hope a pos dem gets in in 2020.
Paybax x10
>>
>>134390994
Putin ftw
>>
>>134390994
Quit being a faggot.
>>
>>134390994
Quit being a faggot.
>>
>>134390994

>has help from Russia to win election
>NOT a traitor

That's a big part of why people want him gone, he's a traitor, and a wildcard. Pence we at least know what to expect from 4 years of him.

I don't know if this country could ever recover from an unimpeded Trump presidency. We'd lose our superpower status for sure, and our hegemony would crumble and the value of the dollar would plummet in response as it'd be dropped as the world's reserve currency.

He'd be all "America first! America first!" and be telling our allies/vassal states to fuck off he's making friends with Russia instead, without realizing that we can't influence Russia the way we can smaller less powerful but still wealthy countries, the dumbass at least in the campaign, didn't realize that us projecting our influence and maintaining a hegemony is what keeps our economy working.
>>
File: anton chigurh.gif (997KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
anton chigurh.gif
997KB, 500x280px
>>134390994
>Actually, i hope a pos dem gets in in 2020.
>Paybax x10

Unfortunately we can't do this to a Democrat. The Deep State wants globalists in office like King Nigger, they would never mobilize against a Democrat the way they have against Trump.

We will be fighting an uphill battle for a LONG time friend. Unfortunately, (((they))) still control all the levers of institutional power and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future.
>>
File: 14335446354.png (176KB, 500x560px) Image search: [Google]
14335446354.png
176KB, 500x560px
>>134390994
Nice try antifa
>>
>>134394006
>he's a traitor

Because of fake russian narrative.

Obama was caught with an open mike slurping Putin's ass. An alleged "secret meeting" with Putin at G20 received three times the coverage.
>>
QBB

(Quit being a bitch)
>>
File: 71b.jpg (59KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
71b.jpg
59KB, 680x680px
>>134390994
Follow me , fake flag
>>
Obama committing "treason" with the russians.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsFR8DbSRQE
>>
I'm disappointed in Trump because he's not doing what Putin wants tbqh

I want a new era of multipolar world governance instead of American Imperialism/Neoconservatism World Order shit
>>
>>134390994
go home hillary this wont work here.
>>
>>134394868

dude he was campaigning asking Russia to hack dirt on Hillary. Not that I like Hillary, but come on, asking a geopolitical foe to hack sensitive information on a potential leader, who was secretary of state and a former senator? Do you REALLY invite our enemies to create national security risks for us?

That's like saying "Hey China, you should look into shutting down our strategic defense computer systems, thanks."

What kind of fuckin "patriot" is that? He's fucking awful when it comes to foreign policy.

That whole "globalist" thing you fear so much? That's a US LED globalism at least, better than the alternative of isolating ourselves and having a Russia or China led globalist system or European Union led globalist system which some people already think is starting to happen, they now jokingly refer to Angela Merkel as "leader of the free world" though Macron might actually challenge her on that.
>>
>>134394006
>We'd lose our superpower status for sure
We have lost it under obama idiot! Nobody respected us. Now they do.
>>
>>134395498
He was joking. Holy shit!
>>
>>134395549

LOL no. Only Russia and Israel support us more under Trump than Obama.

Out of those two only Israel is dependent on us, as an on the surface "vassal state" of ours that we supply with weapons and aid and defense. Russia is a rival for power in the international system.
>>
>>134395498
Holy shit what a fucking retard
>>
>>134394006
Trump has a large penis and a heart of gold
>>
>>134395549
we are hated because of trump.

bernie would have brought us respect.
>>
>>134395791
Nobody gives a fuck what the world thinks, they all will either lick the American boot happily or begrudgingly but they all know they have no choice. No one is believing your shit you kike faggot we aren't fox news, we don't want to reach you, we want you and people like you and the msm and the pedo elite to be strung up from lampposts by their own intestines. Stop fucking around on this board before someone doxxes you you dumb faggot
>>
>>134396065
Wow
>>
>>134395498
>>134394006
If you had a brain, you'd actually want him to be in bed with the Russians.

Unfortunately for all of us, that's not the case.
>>
>What is your FUCKING END GAME? OUSTING TRUMP?

Yes. Aside from the fact that Trump is probably a Russian agent, we also want Trump supporters, nationalists, bigots, etc. to understand that there is no place in our government for your nonsense. We want you to know that we were right--Trump never cared about you and used you for his own selfish purposes. The hope is that the more rational of the Trump supporters will see the error of their ways and realize that the true threat to this country are not brown or gay people, but rather greed of people like Trump. For the others, we hope a large portion of you become so disillusioned that you just give up on politics for the next 4 years. If not you, your children will thank us later for being able to live on a hospitable planet, in a truly Democratic country where people don't don't have to worry about healthcare, education, or where their next meal comes from.
>>
>>134396188
Funny, we just want you and everyone like you and your smug, insanely deluded self-righteousness dead.
>>
>>134396188
tell me what exactly is wrong with the education system?
>>
>>134396174

no, you really don't. You don't get anything out of having an ally be on near equal footing with you in any way, you rather set that up as a common rival for a coalition of other less powerful states that are dependent on you. Like the Hellenic League vs the Persian empire. Having a common enemy is what holds a Hegemony together.
>>
>>134396432
The fact people get put into extreme debt, for one.
>>
>>134396840
found the art major
>>
>>134390994
No joke the guy is probably guilty of collaboration. Dems or Republican the republic comes first.
>>
>>134396566
Who said anything about a Russian ally?

This is more of a "what goes around, comes around" deal. You keep screaming about regime change in other countries and spreading "freedumbs". Well, you finally got it now.
>>
>>134396840
you should know the risk of the degree you get. liberal arts especially are a contributor to this. everyone wants to be a humanitarian movie star artist celebrity. the odds are so slim of it happening just makes a degree useless. knowing the expenses of college, rates of student loans and potential job outcome are your responsibilities. the college is there to educate you but not to guarantee you. understand that college has become a business that thrives off of liberal arts majors. they are just trying to make money. you are just trying to make money. this is capitalism. you have to be valuable. learn something practical like a trade or STEM, or go about making your own business and fulfilling the american dream.
>>
>>134396566
For example, this.>>134397308

You don't see countries like China producing worthless libtard arts degrees. Now you're mad that the real world finally came to burst the delusional bubble you live in and bite you in your ass.
>>
>>134390994
Our end game is for you to loose your cool and riot.

That way we can finally put you down like the animals you always are.
>>
>>134397442

and in China they don't have the world's reserve currency, keeping afloat an American middle class standard of living that far exceeds what their lifestyle should be like if being the world reserve curency weren't keeping inflation low.
>>
>>134390994
not relishing the challenge and ultimate ass fucking the democrats will get.
>>
File: 1492908446053.jpg (131KB, 1024x745px) Image search: [Google]
1492908446053.jpg
131KB, 1024x745px
>>134390994
Quit being a faggot OP.
>>
>>134394006
the dollar is already at a 2 year low against the euro because of this fucking idiot. we need a republican in office, we need pence asap
>>
>>134397456
>We want you to riot and chimp out so you look bad and its easier to dehumanize you.

The irony is lost on you people isnt it?
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.