[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bosnia and Herzegovina

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: image.png (173KB, 2000x1951px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
173KB, 2000x1951px
Quick Rundown

What happens in this part of the world?
Why is it so underrated?
>>
>>134390116
Looks like they got cucked on their borders.
>>
People often think Bosnia is Muslim like Albania.

65% of Bosniaks are Christians
>>
>>134390116
Croatia looks like a pacman eating Bosnia
>>
>>134390252
We gave herzegovina access to sea, they wouldnt have it otherwise.
>>
I was just there a month ago, beautiful country, little traffic, resilient people, etc. Largest economic driver is pilgrims to Medjugorie.
>>
>>134390630
That's not Bosnia, that's Herzegovina. Largest economic driver in Bosnia is Turkey and Saudi Arabia.
>>
File: tha drake.png (292KB, 642x758px) Image search: [Google]
tha drake.png
292KB, 642x758px
>>134390568
Oy oy
>>
>>134390362
>bosniaKs with k are christians
>and they are 65%
Anon, lurk moar.
>>
>>134390116
>after the war things are not so good
>3 ethnicities and 3 religions are living in one nation
>>these 3 ethnicities are just steering shit up.
>they don't really like each other
>serbs want part of the land
>croats want part of the land
>bosnians are quite tbqh, but snackbars are appearing
>altho most of them are quite liberal
>serbs are trying to take it peacefully by referendum, but nobody will accept the referendum
>croats say if you make referendum we send the troops

list goes on, if people are interested i could write more.
>>
>>134390362
bosniak is a term for person who is a citizen of bosnia and herz. nothing to do with religion.
>>
>>134390362
sorry, this >>134391318 was ment for >>134390923
>>
>>134391405
No, he is right, bosnian is what you are refering to, bosniaks are muslims.
>>
Mostly because of the people. They learned to live with suffering, and if you take that away, they have no goals. Government wisely use that to control them. But if you get a nice job, this can be comfy county.
Why?
Well, everything is cheap here. For example, my apartment with living room, dining room, kitchen, 1 bedroom and restroom is 150€. Monthly electric bill is 20-30€... And I earn minimum of 1000€ a month. I worked all around Europe, but having a nice job here is the best thing that happened to me.
>>
>>134391179
Tell me more my pirate friendo.

The history of those countries is pretty interesting. Are you from any of them?
>>
>>134391318
>bosniak is a term for person who is a citizen of bosnia and herz. nothing to do with religion.
Wrong.
Bosnian/Herzegovian is a term mostly used for Croats/Serbs who live in Bosnia/Herzegovina.
Bosniak is a Muslim living in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
>>
>>134391817
my bad, i just backchecked myself.
cant really pick up anything anymore.
>>
>>134392204
no but my gf is. and i've visited places there.

history is in some way quite bad there, since they are all the same people shaped trough history via other empires borthers. austro-hungarians, ottomans, venetians, their own borders. it is quite a pity to say at least. but balkans where always a strategical position in europe, this was somewhat expected.
>>
>>134392204
serbs hate bosniaks because they accepted islam, while serb didnt, which made serbs suffer for some 300 years.
>>
Bosnians are bro tier in my experience. They've all been white as fuck, blonde hair + blue/green eyes.
>>
>>134392980
Which religion is your gf?
>>
File: How to fix the Balkans.jpg (100KB, 1055x710px) Image search: [Google]
How to fix the Balkans.jpg
100KB, 1055x710px
>>134390116
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1ZYJfm29GQ
>>
>>134393181
mixed marriage, split after the war
she moved away from mostar long time ago
she's atheist
>>
>>134393425
I mean what did the parents make her be, orthodox, catholic or muslim, it doesnt matter if she is religious or not, just intrested in the background to know from which side you get the info and i dont mean it in a hostile way.
>>
>>134393399
Macedonia to bulgaria and close the gap from Croatia to Serbia. But in all seriousness Bosnia is a mess and not worth looking into.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.