[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Folks, the truth is out there

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: ox516f7b4c.jpg (46KB, 434x640px) Image search: [Google]
ox516f7b4c.jpg
46KB, 434x640px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kR014_jY7po

Take a watch. Ever thought aliens were bullshit? Well you're wrong. Hitler did the main work of discovering them, and inventing the saucer n shit, and now they've struck a deal with the US. They work as a global government.

All of you blame the jews and bankers and etc...but what if I told you its right here. Its so obvious. These beings have controlled the Earth since its creation...they develop humanity, make sure it doesnt blow itself up. Hell, even the President of Russia said all this was confirmed in this documentary, and that its true. THE PRESIDENT OF RUSSIA!

https://youtu.be/zHCSpm2kepo

Then you even have IRAN, yes the country of IRAN, saying that the USA is controlled by a bunch of tall white space aliens. Interesting how it all adds up, right?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjri5_AvZnVAhXEQiYKHd6zDLYQFggoMAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.forbes.com%2Fsites%2Fmichaelpeck%2F2014%2F01%2F13%2Firan-says-tall-white-space-aliens-control-america%2F&usg=AFQjCNG1ikCRrcRT270QPq32yItjXf7NTQ

And then you also have the Snowden leaks proving this to be true also...this shit is insane. Please look at the documentary...

Don't believe it eh? Just give it a quick look ok. Please. Open your minds.

thank you

hopefully I am not captured or worse...
>>
>>134389068
gay
>>
>>134389068
False flag
Project blue beam
The reveal is the ultimate globalist tool to force one world government
>>
>>134389068
I believe you OP dont listen to these kike shills
>>
>>134389841
Says the kike shill. They are even saying shit like "nordics" and "whites" to appeal to everyone since they created this massive shit skin problem. One world government is going to enslave you as fast as they can and then what? Who is even going to save you?
>>
>>134389068

So what kind of deal has been struck?
>>
>>134390027

Stop these saul alinsky subversion tactics. They're too easy jew.

I know all your jew moves.
>>
File: ayyyycame.png (821KB, 495x732px) Image search: [Google]
ayyyycame.png
821KB, 495x732px
>>134389068
>>
Aliens are white
White is master race
Im ok with this
>>
If aliens are real they have technology that allows them to travel between stars, either ftl or sublight travel.

What would world governments have to gain by not improving humanity with that info?

inb4
>da jooz

if they could mine mars and other rocky planets/asteroids they'd be all over that, infinite shekles.
>>
>>134390610

They have this technology, but the aliens must stay hidden and contain themselves in order to allow themselves to keep controlling humanity...people need to wake up.
>>
>>134390712

But how do we wake up when our leaders keep us under a spell?
>>
>>134390788

Inform the public to the point where they can't contain it anymore...its the only way lads...
>>
>>134391243

The pedos will be exposed soon.

Disclosure is imminent
>>
>>134389068
Fuck off you Russian disinfo bot.
>>
>>134389068
Bump
>>
>>134390560
Exactly they aren't making you comfortable to enslave you. Don't give up your freedom
>>
>>134390610
Why would the aliens come out of the goodness of their heart? They need some slaves
>>
A big part of Russian propaganda is spreading disinfo like this
>>
>>134389068
aliens are a psyop. they aren't among us.
>>
>>134389068

Lol the shills don't like this thread.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.