[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rise in blatant anti- white comments on social media

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_2769.jpg (64KB, 640x348px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2769.jpg
64KB, 640x348px
Has anyone else noticed what seems to be a massive increase in anti- white content on social media within the past few weeks? Almost every top comment on pictures and videos I've seen is blatantly anti-white, even when the content has nothing to do with racial issues. These comments always have several times more likes than any of the other comments. Something very fishy is going on..
>>
>>134388257
wow, did this bigot just imply black children get abused and then use drugs and alcohol? What a disgusting racist evil bigot.

how much can we bet this guy is actually one of those FUCKING WHITE MALE who loves to take the mantle of protector of the minorities and acts as if he's knowledgeable about them?
>>
File: 1386418586862.jpg (80KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1386418586862.jpg
80KB, 413x395px
>>134388257
>I just feel like
Did you catch that?

There's that word again.
>>
File: 1500569060885.webm (2MB, 202x360px) Image search: [Google]
1500569060885.webm
2MB, 202x360px
Good

Maybe that'll wake normies the fuck up
>>
>>134388257
just stop giving a shit about social media and letting it control your life. I have accounts to check up on people from high school but i honestly haven't been active on it in over a year
>>
>>134388491
>black children get abused
Black single moms should be designated as domestic terrorists
>>
File: 1493214290684.jpg (4KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1493214290684.jpg
4KB, 200x200px
>>134388257
>donny darko
>>
>>134388691
I scroll through my news feed to purposely induce rage desu
>>
Just make them look like sociopaths, make sure everyone knows they're incapable of empathy towards white men, remember to seem stoic and move on.

They're defeated when their charade of virtue drops.
>>
>>134388257
Report that shit. Fuck we should organize to mass report all anti white racism.
>>
>>134388963
Reporting anti-white content on a Jewish- operated website is completely pointless.
>>
>>134388491
>>134388585
>i just feel like
yeah, he's definitely a Wh*Te Knight Faggot Protector of the Pathetically Inferior Nigger

No nigger would talk this way
>>
>>134388257
So being sexually abused as a child is part and parcel of the black experience? Interdasting.
>>
>>134388257
CTR/Shareblue or some other group is to blame

Even on rightwing news sites like breitbart and dailymail are full of it, especially Trump or migrant news stories

They also rig the thumb ups thumbs down so their comment is on top

We need to combat it
>>
>>134389408
I mean it kinda starts being painful to see self loathing white guys acting like they grew up in the ghetto and the likes
You know?
>If you say nigger out lourd you might get beaten up or killed!
>It's oppressive to say that because of the history of their oppression!

Meanwhile an actual black guy would just tell you to fuck off
>>
File: IMG_1583.jpg (44KB, 306x443px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1583.jpg
44KB, 306x443px
>>134388963
>the happening finally...happens
>no ancestry traces
>no measurement of skull features or phenotype
>no betrayal by neighbors
>just a quick Google search
>>
>>134389621

No, it's the ultimate effect of (((media))) and (((college))) anti-white rhetoric, which has produced a warped world view among the teeming masses. Half the anti-white comments are made by white people. They're generally real accounts. If you read any comment sections where leftists congregate, you'll see it.

Ironically leftists will start the race war, if it ever happens. Unfortunately, it will likely only occur when whites are <10% of the population, as in South Africa (which is clearly on the edge of genocide). Countries like America and Britain are basically fucked due to demographics - although, the silver lining is that right-wing groups of whites are basically the only ones reproducing above replacement rate. There's still a chance of recovery (just ignore the billion niggers in Africa who will eventually flood into and destroy Europe a la Camp of the Saints).

tl;dr shit's fucked and it's not all CTR, wake up niggers
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.