[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Kekistani Question

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

A Memetic Analysis of the Kekistanis

Kekistanis can be useful in a singular context to my view, but they can be useful. It is the total ridiculousness of their stance towards protesting that gives them an edge on optics over Antifa, they are so ridiculous that their very presence anywhere is satirical, like a massive pack of clowns, and that is not an insult. Why does that matter? If Antifa is seen beating up evil Nazis in full costume, or attacking a bunch of overtly racist biker types, they can be heralded as heroes to at least a few people. But with the case of the Kekistani, they cannot look like heroes, because Kekistanis can't be taken seriously as enemies. Kekistanis are the enemies the left cannot attack without hurting themselves, like a memetic cactus. The best thing Kekistanis can possibly do is show up at Antifa rallies as a sort of satirical opposition. Bring silly string, water balloons, frog masks, and put on an utter show of being the most annoying and harmless enemies that anyone could possibly imagine. It would make the Antifa look like they are literally fighting against an army of people that are obviously just fucking with overly serious Anti-Fascists for the sake of fucking with them. That is the context in which Kekistanis are the most powerful, making the enemy look like they are fighting against a gigantic swarm of harmless, fun internet memes. (1/2)
>>
>>134388100
(2/2) The underlying issue pol and the right wing has with Kekistanis is that they do not really stand for anything but satire. Not religion or race, a constitution or a country. Since there is no actual underlying ideology to the Kekistanis other than Kek and Lulz, they lack the ability to defend anything. Like a virus Kekistanis must have a host to attack through the weapon of satire. If someone takes something seriously, they must attack it, including the right-wing ideology they think they defend. If someone serious came out to speak, like a Jared Taylor for instance, the Kekistanis would stick out like a sore thumb. Not only would their presence be damaging to the speaker, but to any speaker that aligns themselves with the Kekistanis, just like they instantly harm anyone that acknowledges them as an enemy. They are like a court jester, so long as the jester makes jokes against the enemy, he is safe from ridicule from the right, but as soon as he runs out of material on the left, he will continue to do the only thing he can, make jokes. Only now he has no material but his own allies.

The only way to control the Kekistanis is to keep them focused on the left as a source of material for satire. Otherwise they turn on pol and the right, in which case the only way to beat them is to not take them seriously, so they get bored and find another target. If you want to show up to a rally as the safe option of a Kekistani, that's fine, but understand that Kekistani's value lies in being a satirical enemy to the left, not an ally to the right.
>>
Praise kek
>>
Holy shit OP do you really think anyone will read this fucking wall of text?

>nope
>>
>>134388233
why would you even pre-write this? What is the point? You need to learn where you are and stop posting shit like this
>>
Keep trying. Weak attempt. God love you. Idiot.
>>
Proper spelling might help...
>>
it's chanology 2.0 and does absolutely nothing but shit up one of the last places for free discussion on the internet
>>
>>134388233
people on the Right can take jokes. This has been long known.
people on the Left, cannot.
The Right has nothing to fear from Kekistanis, only the Left.
>>
>>134388100
>>134388233
yeah though, antifa are unironically executing frogs in response. Obviously works, the psychological effect is significant.
>>
There is nothing wrong with young kids being nerdy weirdos. I am tired of people here on /pol succumbing to the tools of ridicule and embarrassment used by the progressives. Nerds have never been cool, and are not supposed to be cool. They are cringy and weird. Let kekistanis do their shit you edgy assholes.
>>
Yep. It's easy. Stop talking shit, but we all know that won't happen. Do you live leaf commie?
>>
I don't think God loves you. But I think I saw Kek in the marsh. He rises. Odds for Ladbrokes that Kek manifests?
>>
File: received_10212157633681646.png (67KB, 510x332px) Image search: [Google]
received_10212157633681646.png
67KB, 510x332px
>>134388100
>>134388233

Prasie KEK!
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.