[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Man claims goverment drops crates of gunsin ghettos

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: guns.png (1MB, 1294x895px) Image search: [Google]
guns.png
1MB, 1294x895px
This shit seems really fucking spooky, this guy seems pretty genuine and raises some good points.

Are there any other videos or evidence pertaining to this? This stuff seems really spooky
>>
>>134387826
link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhmPGfW6rA0
>>
>>134387826
Already have a thread about that. Also they found stars of david drawn on the crates
>>
File: chimpcongotrainguns.png (262KB, 932x717px) Image search: [Google]
chimpcongotrainguns.png
262KB, 932x717px
Solved
>>
>>134388096
The article only claims revolvers were stolen and the man in the video was claiming this shit goes back to 1990 (article says 2014-2015)

The man also claims that there were full auto weapons, and idk if full auto weapons would be transported unsecured by train...
>>
>>134387826
Of its any consolation I live in Oregon and know people who have seen crate drops on the ghettos. Totally a personal anecdote so don't hold any weight in it but that shit doesn't just get made up.
>>
>>134387826
>i'm a gang leader
>I want to arm my soldiers
>I leave a stash of guns and only tell the lieutenant of the local area
>make the lieutenant say he just found them.
>if any of my soldiers get caught and questioned by the police (and they will) they wont be able to offer any information to trace things back to me because they literally don't know where the guns came from.

no reason to tell the grunts anything about anything
>>
>>134387949
> Writing CIA on the crate might be a bit obvious
>>
File: 1496313690715.gif (2MB, 460x259px) Image search: [Google]
1496313690715.gif
2MB, 460x259px
>>134387826
It's what I would do if i wanted the nigger infestation to take care of its self.

maybe the neo-cons / CIA and anti-Trumeprs are just closet white supremacist wanting to see the lower runs of society self destruct?
>>
>>134387826
It's a great idea!
How do we donate?
>>
i wish dey wood drop sum gunz n ma hood n shit, fuck dey lucky n shit
>>
>>134387826
Wish a crate of free guns would just drop out of nowhere where I live. :(
It's not fair. Why do the only people that have consistently prove themselves not to be able to own guns, black males under 30, get the guns? Dammit this One Damn Gib Me 'Dat. All I'm asking.
>>
>>134387826

How retarded are you chimps?
>>
Cops be dumping found and confiscated guns in da hood so the nig-nogs be shooting each other.

Old news, been going on for years.
>>
>>134387826
Niggers see stores as crates whose content is free for the taking, no surprise here.
>>
>>134387826
I'll take a creat of guns if anyone here is dropping them off.
>>
File: crate.jpg (331KB, 1280x833px) Image search: [Google]
crate.jpg
331KB, 1280x833px
stop being jewish, gib me a crate of funz
>>
shills are sliding this thread.
dont let it die! any actual evidence of this happening?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.