[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stefan Molyneux

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: hqdefault.jpg (13KB, 196x110px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13KB, 196x110px
Everyone should watch this.

The Ugly Reality of the OJ Simpson Story: Granted Parole

Redpills on O.J. Simpson and Rodney King. I was a teen during both and remember the blacks grouping together on their one of the classroom and cheering for O.J. (how did they all coordinate to do that?) and also believed at that time that Rodney was a victim of police brutality.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9Sn0ImKaI0
>>
>>134387547
Blacks have extreme instinctual bias for only blacks. This is true with all non whites honestly though. That's why when a white guy and black guy fight, all blacks around jump in to help beat the white guy. They are instinctual animals and all feel this way. Same with Asians or any other race except whites
>>
>>134387871
That's only because you're white in a white majority nation. If you were a white minority in a majority non-white nation you'd probably feel the same way.
>>
>>134387547
>on their one of the classroom
*on one side of the classroom
>>
>>134387871
That happened a lot in the 90's, and I mean A LOT. Whites learned to give up after a while.
The authorities turning a blind eye didn't help.
>>
>>134387871
>Same with Asians
I disagree with this. Maybe it happens more with South Asians, but Chinese, Japs, Koreans, etc, not really. Not to the point of a white being reluctant to stand up for their self.
>>
>>134388107
I don't have the energy.
>>
E-celeb thread

Don't care

Kill (you)r self
>>
OJ is a good dude, Everyone who knows him says hes always given to the community and hes not a degenerate who gets into fights with people, there is no footage over the years of OJ getting into trouble. Murder doesn't count when he has been aquitted.
>>
>>134391585
>George Zimmerman
>Darren Wilson
>>
Why are Canadians so opinionated about American news.
>>
>>134387547
bigger picture of what really happened with king
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/jurors-rodney-king-tape-article-1.2201822
>>
>>134387547
OJ went to jail because he wanted his stolen shit back, wouldn't you do that too anon? You'd want to do that but since /pol/ is filled with NEETs who don't have the balls to take their fat asses outside, it's safe to say you wont.

He should have never gone to jail in the first place.
>>
Probably because Canada isn't a real country. Colonial plebeians...
>>
Is this where it all went wrong? This event seems so small but I have always heard stories from teachers and parents about watching the OJ verdict separated by race then the niggers cheering when he was found not guilty
>>
File: 1477202970363.png (104KB, 500x409px) Image search: [Google]
1477202970363.png
104KB, 500x409px
>>134392878
Literally nothing of importance happens here.
>>
File: LikeaGlove.jpg (71KB, 970x617px) Image search: [Google]
LikeaGlove.jpg
71KB, 970x617px
>>134387547
>>
>>134397963
As O.P. said that's exactly what happened. Funny is that exactly the same thing happened all over N. America, race separated then cheers.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.