[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LGBTQ & Population Control

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1497481478383-pol.gif (704KB, 245x230px) Image search: [Google]
1497481478383-pol.gif
704KB, 245x230px
>LGBTQ & Population Control

Two questions for you /pol/

>Do you think overpopulation is a current or near future issue?

And

>Is pursuing an LGBTQ agenda (effectively reducing the amount of children born in mass population centers) a better alternative to decreasing the population than genocide/child caps/starvation (see: china)?

Keep in mind that property for resource farming increases with population growth and many uninhabited areas are such for good reasons. Lack of local resources, manufacturing and generally undesirable places aren't as prosperous as places with aforementioned traits.

Your thoughts?
>>
>>134386033
Yeah I'm sure promoting homosexuality in Africa and India will go well. Or do you just want it pushed for whites?
>>
>>134386164
I don't want it pushed at all, simply a question.
>>
>>134386400
LGBTQ numbers are insufficient to address the overall global problem of overpopulation, what you will see is a massive plague-like flu that will reduce the numbers by several billion over the course of a single year.

Sorry, but that's reality.
>>
>>134386542
How are you sure it'll be a plague
>>
>>134386542
Ehh if we're ending up with ~5% of men being gay, and another 4% being trannies, so long as women don't start practicing polygamy it will decrease birthrates considerably. You're right though it's one of the smaller factors
>>
>>134386659
A pathogen is the most efficient vector for population control. It's just a numbers game. Multiple upper echelon folks have already given us hints. Which Prince was it that said "If I came back, I'd come back as a plague" ?
>>
I'm honestly thinking it will be a scenario somewhat like The Stand.

Don't fear the reaper brothers!
>>
>>134386735
>hints

Do you have more examples, anon?
>>
>>134386957
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones

Reading these would be a good first step. After that just google around. We're massively overdue for a plague, and fast cheap air travel between every continent assures it will devastate us.
>>
>>134386033
>Do you think overpopulation is a current or near future issue?
It's a future issue, but I think we'll figure it out.

>Is pursuing an LGBTQ agenda (effectively reducing the amount of children born in mass population centers) a better alternative to decreasing the population than genocide/child caps/starvation (see: china)?
No. It'll only affect white people anyways.
>>
If humans are to colonize space, we need more fucking humans.
>>
>>134386033

Presenting degeneracy as normal is a goal of communism.
>>
>>134387393
A really cool idea in theory
>>
>>134387343
Can you elaborate on how it affects only white people? Haven't exactly redpilled myself this far
>>
No, overpopulation is only a problem in Africa, India and China. Honestly, the birth rates in India are decreasing too but only in the developed parts and the chinks are way too overpopulated.

Population isn't a problem at all in the future but if the niggers keep breeding then its going to be a major pain in the ass in the near future.

No, the only solution to the population is eugenics via sterilization, and genocide too.
>>
>>134388094
It's mostly white people who have this progressive, accepting view of homosexuality. So they'd be more likely to be encouraged to become gay.

Blacks and Hispanics are actually really homophobic (and that's to their credit desu).

However, I might be wrong, because it's also the case that black people are slightly more likely to be gay.
>>
>>134389378
I don't think it matter if there's a higher % of gay blacks though since the men don't settle down with their women. It allows a single man to have children with multiple women, so effectively polygamy.
>>
>>134389378
Is that because the majority of university students are white?
>>
File: File.jpg (241KB, 957x1024px) Image search: [Google]
File.jpg
241KB, 957x1024px
>>134386033
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.