[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ice-T drops alt right like a' mofo

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

/pol/ keeps getting rekt by Antifa metal bands

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlk7o5T56iw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJljJV81YNk
>>
>>134384104

welp i thought dave mustaine was /ourjew/ but apparently not
>>
That album is still redpilled as fuck.
>>
>>134384104
Sounds pro-alt-right to me. We want civil war too. Pretty redpilled track desu
>>
Beat master V

Let's kick it
>>
I love how half of those facts in that video could easily be used as /pol/ material. Like okay over half of murder victims are black? Who are the ones killing most of these blacks? 47% of hate crimes are racially motivated. How much of that is blacks racially motivated to attack whites?
>>
>>134384104
i still find it hilarious that Ice T still has his Cop Killer band while playing a cop on Law & Order SVU.
>>
Ice T is pretty redpilled desu

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=r3Z-yplqRSg
>>
>>134387247
>How much of that is blacks racially motivated to attack whites?
Or black on asian/sandnigger/beaner
Literally the only "hate crime" I've ever witnessed was a nigger shoving a Sikh because he thought he was a muzzy
>>
>>134384104
Antifa Metal band, quite the oxymoron.
>>
This shit is cringe but also good
>>
>>134384104
Okay and meanwhile, in reality, the wall is being built and deportations are up 300%. Trump has now literally adopted a position that ONLY the Alt-Right holds on Syria. Antifa have completely gone into hiding because the last five times they attacked the Reich they got their fingey-wingeys snapped like twigs.

Tell me again who is winning? Say it loudly and clearly.
>>
File: 1495932210856.gif (772KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1495932210856.gif
772KB, 640x360px
>>134384104
Is shitty music the best you have? Go out and riot some more, kill a few people so that the big mean nazis have a real excuse to round you all up and slaughter you with firing squads.
>>
File: moonman.jpg (42KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
moonman.jpg
42KB, 1280x720px
>>134384104

I prefer moon man
>>
>>134384104
These guys askef my friends band Hypergrind to open for them at the Whiskey in the early 90's. They were like hell no. Fuck that high yella motherfucker. Cop killer my ass. Fuck Ice Tea and Ice Cream and yogurt too. Torrance
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 177x212px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 177x212px
>>
>>134384104
funny yesterday i dropped a ice tee was kinda sad but not anymore take that you stupid ice t
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.