[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meanwhile, in 1941 /pol/...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

Meanwhile, in 1941 /pol/...
>>
>boys here informed me of the irish problem
>boys down at the speakeasy informed me of the Italian problem
>nobody wants to bring up the masons
>>
Hitler really needs to shit or get off the pot with these Jews he's rounded up
>>
the fuck
>>
>>134381800
fake news. Everyone knows our navy hasn't been the same since we shipped to metal. It probably just corroded and rusted. This seems like a plot by the carpetbagging warhawk northerners who want to get the factories started again.
>>
>>134381800
Draft papers came in last week. Word on the grapevine is were heading to Australia. Can't wait!
>>
>>134381800
wtf I love the allies now
>>
Maybe they shouldn't have gotten in the way of free trade. The japs just wanted some oil.
>>
Two scoops!
>>
i bet that Dastardly Bastard Roosevelt made Pearl Harbor as an excyse to get America in a unnecessary War against Germany, you know, like how Wilson did with Lusitania back in '15.
>>
>>134384534
>>excyse
Sorry, I meant EXCUSE.
>>
>>134381800
We should team up with the Nazis and kill the Brits Japs and Soviets.
>>
Shit
>>
File: 1500250029842.gif (2MB, 400x198px) Image search: [Google]
1500250029842.gif
2MB, 400x198px
>have trade deals with Germany and ignores America's bitching
Feels good, OP.
>>
>>134381800
Who here subscribed to Pelley's magazine Roll Call?
>>
WHAT THE HELL. WE WERE SUPPOSED TO LEAVE KEKFORNIA

>t. Nor Cal
>>
>>134381800
>le grand white fleet

HOW WILL WHITEY EVER RECOVER
>>
File: 71782030.jpg (9KB, 368x158px) Image search: [Google]
71782030.jpg
9KB, 368x158px
>>134385589
Let's see how long that lasts.
>>
File: 1492051116537.jpg (53KB, 614x632px) Image search: [Google]
1492051116537.jpg
53KB, 614x632px
>bolshevik shits preparing to invade
>mass troops at their border
>mfw they didn't see it coming

Barbarossa is going great kameraden
>>
This is what happens when you elect a democrat.
>>
i wish our President wasn't a crippled faggot
>>
>>134381800
Good work. Now we can send these goyim to fight Hitler and secure our control over Europe.
>>
Wow guys, my wife wrote me a letter and said rations are even tighter back home. What the fuck are we fighting for when we're doing the same authoritarian shit at home?
>>
File: 1441721830408.jpg (174KB, 800x1323px) Image search: [Google]
1441721830408.jpg
174KB, 800x1323px
You dumb faggots, the President DID try to warn the Navy about the Japanese coming, but a sunspot flared up and it disrupted communications. What you think a giant ass fucking Jap Navy could sail across the entire Pacific Ocean and hit us without us knowing about it beforehand?
>>
i have bad feelings about summer next year for us leafs
>>
>>134389792
>but a sunspot flared up and it disrupted communications.
Yeah, just a (((coincidence)))

:^)
>>
Take your time lads, it's already been 2 years
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.