[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Prepping

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 322
Thread images: 34

File: food-pantry-1[1].jpg (160KB, 700x741px) Image search: [Google]
food-pantry-1[1].jpg
160KB, 700x741px
What are you doing to prepare for the economic collapse?

I'm just stacking silver. Silver is cheap right now, and I do think the USD will stop being the World Reserve Currency within my lifetime. Keeping all my money in the bank will probably just lead to it being swiped by the government or inflated away. The most likely scenario I see of a collapse in the US is the end to the USD as World Reserve Currency.

I do have a small collection of free canned food that I find here and there in donation bins. I'm pretty sure it will expire before I ever need it. I like good food, and I wouldn't want to eat crap in a can anyway.
>>
>>134381488
Why are beans the sterotypical homeless person/SHTF this is what's left to eat food?
>>
I got enough rope to hang myself if shit goes down.
>>
>>134382071
Nah dude if shit ever got that bad the niggers would kill themselves, plus they wouldn't have the wherewithal to survive. Just hunker down snag a few ladies and start repopulating the white race like there's no tomorrow. We can erase the mistakes of our past that way.
>>
>>134381822
have you read the nutritional information?
>>
>>134382281
Nah not a huge beans guy tbqhwy
>>
>>134381488
For now, just holding on to the few ounces of gold and 8 or thereabouts ounces of silver I have. Eventually I plan to accumulate more but first I am going to focus on other essentials.

Here is some stuff off the top of my head

Year supply of water for everybody in family
Batteries
Salt
Plan to make shit load of beef jerky that lasts for years
Gas
Plan to buy cattle
Get some horses to ride for everyone in my family
Land to grow crops and hunt
Buy some canned food that lasts for a while.
>>134381822 (this is why people buy beans they are canned)
Lots and lots of ammo
Book collection for when I get bored
>>
>>134382349
>gold
what are you going to do? shave off a few slivers to buy bread?
>>
buying guns ammo body armor and liquor. if society collapses, I'm going down with it
>>
If you're not armed someone's going to bust the door down blow your head off and take all your precious silver
>>
>>134381488
Keeping a modest supply of rations is a good idea, just don't go overboard with it. Instead, have the means to make your own food, with land and gardening/seeds. Also be able to clean your own water.
>>
>>134382415
gold is a long term investment just like silver and much easier to carry a large amount although certainly a longer term investment
>>
>>134382332
yeah i'm partial to peanutbutter packets and beef jerky. last thing i want to deal with in a firefight is mudbutt. beans are the devil.
>>
File: PicsArt_07-15-09.10.53.jpg (644KB, 1773x1773px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_07-15-09.10.53.jpg
644KB, 1773x1773px
>>134381488

I am far beyond making simple preps.
>>
No prep what so ever. I'll try to live I guess but I won't put much effort into it.
>>
>>134381488
I own more firearms than the average person in my city and I'm willing to use them in an emergency.
>>
>>134382595
golds value has gone from 1900/oz to 1150/oz, its not an investment at all
>>
>>134381488

Going to start to prep. Dried food, batteries, ammunition, and medicine if possible. Don't know if a generator would be worth it. Life Straws and other water purification tools.
>>
I can't justify stocking that much canned stuff. SHTF isn't going to happen before it expires most likely
>>
File: 1481020390501.png (157KB, 436x1380px) Image search: [Google]
1481020390501.png
157KB, 436x1380px
>>134381488
>Shelves not packed to the brim with nothing but Chef Boyardee and cheap vodka.

It's like baby's first chimpcon 5 prep job in that photo.
>>
>>134381488
Currency isn't going to matter. All that silver is worthless. Power is the only thing that will matter if currency becomes worthless. People with guns, muscles. Etc.
>>
Also I feel if I really want to prep I should become friends with the Mormon community here. Have an old bank building they use. Complete with a vault filled with food and other items, as is with is what's required for their religion. Don't know if they own any weapons though. Can't imagine they do.
>>
If you are a normie hoarding food or precious metals is nothing. What you need is either an escape plan and offshore bank account or firearms/survival pack and a motorcycle to reach the wilderness. Being held up in your house wont work as city people will storm your house. You need to get out or become a looter yourself.
>>
>>134382782
Generators are great, but you either want to be rural or have an extremely effective way to hide it. They put a big fucking target on you and will be stolen day one when there are power problems.
>>
>>134382448
everyone really underestimates the horror thats gonna happen to most once the shit hits the fan. All your prepping wil do is feed some third world degenerate who didnt give a fuck about you or your family or place in the former society, you will die plain and simple if you are not the biggest and baddest in the city and even then, you will still die when the local warlord rears its head and slaughters all who wont bow to him. it wont be pretty.
>>
>>134383107
>offshore bank account
What is theoretical money going to do for you during a societal collapse?
>>
>>134382780
it's a great time to buy than.

it is a long term investment in case shit hits the fan. good luck lugging around all that silver homeboy
>>
If you keep your food where you live you'll probably die quicker than a lot. Youd be better hiding the shit and collecting in piece by piece as you need it.
>>
>>134381488
The only prepping you'll do is Jamal
>>
I have 300,000 rounds of .22lr (growing every time there's a lull in the market). Spare guns including handguns which accept .22lr. I also have a 12 gauge shotgun with only around 3,000 bird shot. That will be used for hunting mostly.

I do have a "fortified" location on my property but it's not as good as I would like. I just dug a hole and poured 3inches of cement over a rebar dome. It's good for tornados and shit but not for much else. The plan is to save up for one of those fancy fallout shelter that come with showers, beds and other luxury stuff. Expensive though.

For food I have enriched white rice and pinto beans in 100lb vacuum sealed buckets. Any other survival food is just a meme guys. Rice and beans is where it's at nutritionally. Also have lots of vitamins and other first aid medicinals.

For water I have a collection system for rain. So far it produces enough to shower, cook and drink. I have a home filter that can be driven by bicycle if need be (if solar fails). With replacement filters galore.

I order of importance once SHTF...

>1. Guns
>2. Defensive fortifications
>3. Water
>4. First Aid
>5. Fuel
>6. Food

These priorities can change depending on the scenario. For instance if we suffer an ecological disaster then fortifications, water and food might go to the top.
>>
>>134382644
we will be by shortly to remove your goods ty for geo positioning yourself.
>>
>>134383184

Human beings turn into monsters after three days of not having creature comforts and despair. Preppers are the most dangerous, because they'll be the best equipped to rob other people.
>>
>>134383107
and when i see people riding up on the street of my property they will get shot
>>
>>134381488
>The most likely scenario I see of a collapse in the US is the end to the USD as World Reserve Currency
U.S. military will not allow this to happen.
>>
>>134383235
Im thinking small countries will still function within themselves during a crisis. If you live under one of the many global governments you are just screwed.
>>
>>134383371
preppers dont live in cities
>>
>>134381488
I live in a northern climate and don't have a car. That looks like how I stock up for winter, except I go for lower sodium choices. Also, dried beans are better than canned because they help heat and hydrate the house all day. Also, you can't eat silver or bullets.
>>
Yeh negros are typically more physically dominant.
Whitey has always had to be a billion times smarter than you gorillas to stop you from tearing down every single bit of the civilized world.
Is it a wonder that tapdancing and throwing balls is the only things we allow you to succeed at.
>>
File: 1493698250130.jpg (25KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1493698250130.jpg
25KB, 400x386px
>>134383419
>not stocking up on beef jerkey
>>
>>134383558
Shit wrong hole
>>
>>134383446
Theres going to be hoards of them. Once the food is depleted from the city hoards of gangs will group up and march to the country or suburbs. You wont have the firepower to keep them at bay.
>>
>>134381488
Not stacking up on crypto
Ethereum is the cheapest it is ever going to be
>>
>>134381488
Hue. I think gold and silver are retarded if the economy crashes. You assume you will make it out with your life to sell those assets. You should just buy a shit of lead or iron so you can go full Mel Gibson Patriot and melt some musket balls.
>>
>>134383419
you are still gonna die first wave.
>>
>>134383352
no, gold will never be an investment again since no government will ever return to the gold standard. Silver is the same, as its also nearly halved in value. Theres never going to be a shtf where anyone is lugging around their wealth, let alone accepting useless metal as payment. Sorry you fell for faux new's commercials
>>
File: [Pyramid].jpg (124KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
[Pyramid].jpg
124KB, 1024x819px
>>134381488

Depends on scenario & Bunkers(Such as the underwater & underground ones) the Power Structures have access to are quite well made.

[KB Archives: http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge%20bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/]

Islands & places with Low populations are common places Power Structures have Bunkers. They even have "Scorched Earth" plans to eliminate the populations surrounding the Bunkers.
>>
>>134383729
there will be once civilization starts up again. again, long term investment. do you know what these words mean?
>>
>>134383445
preppers by very nature are not going to make it, they are not mobile they cannot leave thier stash, they will be burned out or more, and then your stuff is ours. it is that simple.
>>
>>134383426
Only a Truly big gummed nigger would even Think about trying to take what I have worked so hard to earn.
That or a Jew.

So yeah thanks for the warning nigger nazi faggot jew.
>>
>>134383846
they can pack their car and drive to the wilderness.
>>
Astral projection until I can completely ignore the needs of my body.
>>
>>134383846
You sound like an aryan brotherhood fag that lives off the government
>>
>>134383955
Roads will be blocked you wont make it in a car.
>>
>>134382415
It's for when the shit is over or for jumping borders. I'm not personally bug into it, but I see the appeal.
>>
>>134383501
People not in the cities are the ones with the opportunity to do such a simple security measure. People will always look first where a person lives.

If you have 5 smaller stockpiles than one huge you can better hide them and should you lose one to looters at least you have 4 more etc...

You can keep them in close proximity. Just keep them seperate. Part of prepping is minimizing risk. This is an extremely easy safety measure which sets up multiple safety nets should one fail.
>>
>>134383838
wow you are some special stupid, there wont be a "restart" in your lifetime because you will be dead, the only thing of value will be your labor your guns and your females.
>>
>>134383184
> city
> tfw tour already dead
>>
>>134384021
Most of the true Aryan warriors are in prison.
Most inmaits are faggots.
Hence most Aryans are faggots
>>
I bought a ton of ramen noodles but I've already eaten most of it
>>
>>134381488

Silver only has value because we make it have value, same goes with gold and diamonds although those both have a use in electronics. In a survival situation everyone should have items of value like food, water, and medicine to trade, not just useless metal. Banks go down, society goes down.

Also you lads should take an EMT/Fire Safety course at your local community college. Other people will have guns too, and knowing how to treat yourself and others will give you the edge- plus all your prepper shit will look useless if you die of pneumonia or the flu.
>>
>>134383352
Gold is not an investment. It's a decent way to store wealth to hedge against inflation, societal collapse, etc. but it is objectively not an investment.
>>
>>134384136
This
>>
>>134383693
I've got alerts set up with all the levels of government. If stuff is happening I'll know about it before most of the civvies and I'll be hiding my ass underground.
>>
>>134382963
The world doesn't go to shit all at once. Gold and silver are for after the shit has settled or for border hopping.
>>
>>134384021
you sound like first wave dead persons. the carnage when the leash comes off will be like no other.
>>
>>134381488

>no sriracha

0/10
>>
>>134381488
I'm going to start canning water.
Good way to keep the mason jars clean, and canned water will keep for years and years while water in food grade jugs will begin to grow bacteria and algae and shit if you leave it for more than 6 months or so.

Just a thought I had that I hadn't heard before.
>>
>>134384163
They're still living off the government. They might as well be niggers
>>
File: Clipboard01ss.jpg (925KB, 1400x890px) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard01ss.jpg
925KB, 1400x890px
Take what I need from these California libtards...
>>
>>134383838
im an investment banker, i live long term investment. Gold is a terrible investment.

>>134384106
silly to carry your wealth on you when fleeing disaster when gold can easily be taken from you by the border gaurd
>>
>>134384183
>Banks go down,
found your problem there. you cannot fathom that all you worked for and gathered in a bank is worthless. worthless as shit.
>>
File: expand van.jpg (132KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
expand van.jpg
132KB, 800x600px
>>134381488
Way ahead of you hoss.

I have caches stashed across a broad range mostly ammo and basic needs, fire starters etc.

I just purchased an expand o van and am retrofitting it in tiny house fashion, composting toilet, water purification, solar, sat internet.

Expando Vans are cheap compared to other vehicles it's size "if you buy it from surplus dealer" got mine for 6500 with 1500 miles.

It can go most anywhere, can ford 6ft of water unmodified, and offer luxuries other military vehicles don't. Such as generators, and AC, as well a decent bug out range on full tanks.

It also makes a really cool RV.
>>
>>134384200
>hedge against inflation, societal collapse

get a clue, there will be no society but warlords and deathbringers. you will be neither
>>
>>134384278
Not if you live hundreds of miles from a city, troll harder next time, meme flag nigger
>>
>>134384236
some one somewhere knows you are there. have fun with being a fish in a barrel. u really never thought this out have you?
>>
>>134384402
Yeah, border hopping. You're not going to get out of a shit country with your wealth. But it's a lot easy to get out of shit country when you can bribe people.
>>
>>134383419
>Prepper dude turns on computer to see the latest info wars news
>Global economy has just collapsed
>Frightened prepper dude prepares himself and conducts his dooms day plan to survive the hysteria
>Suddenly as he's locked and loaded and fortified his defenses a massive flood of niggers crush his barriers he had built to shield his house and start surrounding him
>He starts killing off many nogs with all his might going into a legendary kill count
>But alas he runs out of ammo and weapons the niggers finally get to prepper dude
>The group of savage rock hard nigger pin the prepper dude down and rip of his camo pants
>They spread his sweet man cheeks open to see his tight man hole ready for the taking
>The niggers with thier massive rock hard black logs begin to unleash thier furry on prepper dudes anus ravaging his hole
>With each slam making prepper dude scream
Cont?
>>
>>134384278
hundreds of miles just delays the inevitable. your stuff will be ours.
>>
>>134384242
During collapse time, I'll be trading 1 round of .22lr for 1oz or silver
>>
>>134384641
Exactly ;)
>>
>>134384236
Should've invested in a space rocket mate. CIA-Glow in the dark-Niggers cant go into outerspace.
>>
>>134384395
and when u run out of ammo - and you will run out, then what?
>>
>>134384040
not after a month
>>
>>134384641
cont.
>>
>>134384686
As in ours you mean nig nogs?
>>
>>134384537
Model? Whats it called I wanna buy one too my dude.
>>
>>134384537
nice truck hand it over. thats whats going to happen to you, sure you can shoot back but we will just wait you out and kill you all.
>>
>>134384600
Good luck. I can get a watermelon at 400 yards.
>>
>>134384797
lol after a month there will be established roaming gangs. You would just deliver the local warlord a fresh bounty.
>>
File: diy-can-shelf.jpg (118KB, 715x428px) Image search: [Google]
diy-can-shelf.jpg
118KB, 715x428px
>70% of Americans have less than 2 weeks of food in the house

This tells me that 220 million Americans will die if the groceries can't be stocked in less than 2 months, but wait it gets worse. If the water stopped working then 110 million Americans would die in the first week!

So basically if you hide 3 months worth of food and water you can survive the death of 3/4 of the country.
The gun fags without food are going to be raiding the 70% of people without any food!
But wait it gets worse! Less than 5% of Americans have food for three months or more! So 95% of the gun fags (who don't prep food) will also be dead in three months, because they keep raiding houses with no food!

Conclusion: own some guns, but spend money on food and water and for fuck sake don't tell anyone!
>>
If there is actually a SHTF scenario we are all going to die brutally and watch the people we love die brutally too

It will be far worse than you could ever imagine

I imagine lots of people will just starve to death
>>
>>134384837
M934A2 6x6 5 Ton
>>
>>134384137
and then my sons will have a trust fund.

wow
you really are a special kind of stupid
>>
>>134384608
of your going to bribe someone, theyre going to take everything youve got, so youre saying save gold so that the border gaurd you bribe can become rich, great plan.
>>
>>134384183
anybody who thinks you should ONLY have silver and gold is a tard
>>
>>134384757
Exactly. People who think gold or silver will have any value whatsoever after the financial collapse are stupid.
>>
>>134384765
I don't have enough cash. Trust me I want to leave as much as anybody.
>>
>>134384335
how long do it stay good?
>>
What are the best foods to store? Longest lasting?

Canned food is obvious but what else?

Oatmeal? Rice?
>>
Remember the best way to survive is to avoid conflict all together. If youre barricading yourself in a house youve already set up far more conflict than youd ever want. Let your house be a red herron and give the impression "nothing is here".

Someone walking through your "territoty" just let them etc.... if people think theres no people, food or weapons where you are then youre doing perfect.
>>
>>134384813
no nig nogs dont think ahead, we do, our targets are preppers we wil be the scavengers of death and we already are slowly locating you preptards one by one. sure you can fight back some but free range hordes versus dug in prepper means we can still roam and forage, you wither and die. same outcome, you die, your stuff is ours, we use our stuff to appease the even bigger warlords that will appear. and so on. its pretty bleek but thats whats gonna happen.
>>
>>134381488
Do preppers just throw away their cans once they expire, or do they use them eventually?
>>
>>134385154
forever
>>
>>134384242
>still thinking gold and silver mean shit
Only metal worth any value is ammunition, friend. Enjoy trading it all away to guys like this >>134384757
>>
>>134384402
alright Mr. investment banker well I will keep my savings in gold and you can stick to your investments. i think you missed the whole fucking point of the thread
>>
>>134385159
They will just rape or kill you instead. Not a good plan to hide your food. You think people are stupid like in a game dont you?
>>
>>134384913
from underground? ha.. you will lose and i can do 1200 yards.
>>
>>134385209
yes
>>
>>134381488
Can someone explain to me why anyone would buy silver in an end of day scenario? Oh yeah I'll trade you my food and bullets I need to survive for a pretty rock. Trading will be done in currencies not gold.
>>
>>134385297
Done in goods not currency*
>>
>>134385254
then youre a fool who will never be able to retire, enjoy working at walmart when youre 80
>>
>>134384775
it will take a long time for me to shoot 30,000 bullets
>>
>>134385159
>Agreed stay hidden, but never stay in one spot too long for multiple reasons.

>Also guns are fine, but get handy with a bow as well. Guns will scare potential food quicker than anything
>>
>>134384939
A disaster of this scale would have to be caused by an event of such magnitude that it probably wouldn't be worth living through anyway.

Like, great, you stock some foods and guns and live longer than your neighbors. But to what end? It's not like things are going to get better - or back to any semblance of normalcy -
in your lifetime anyway.
>>
Stop being so delusional kids if such a scenario arises the best you can hope for is to actually be home when it happens. That aside you're underestimating your opponent i.e other people they aren't going to leave a stone unturned when it gets bad. All this prepping is just giving them free loot.
>>
>>134382415
You can potentially buy land with it after a serious economic decline. Though what fool would trade land for metal in a time of hunger I do not know.
>>
>>134381488
Getting some My Patriot Supply ready, training with recurve bow, saving up for firearms and ammo, gotta get some heirloom seeds and learn how to farm that shit. Trying to learn what can be foraged in my area and how to cure meats, make a root cellar, etc. Also need to learn how to make those from-scratch bag water filters with sand, gravel and activated charcoal...

At this point I'm mostly banking on my rural location to save me from the nigpocalypse. So much to learn, so little time.
>>
>>134384973
a trust fund OMFG, you are a retard, there wont be any BANKS there will not be any commerce but trade of goods, your TRUST fund is worthless and pathetic and the fact you think its gonna save anyone is laughable if it werent so pathetic
>>
>>134384926
whatever you say champ. the thugs will be long shot. i dont live somewhere with more thugs than non thugs. the thugs will be quickly outnumbered by gang owners. i am sorry you live in Chicago Mr. Investment banker (Kike)
>>
>>134381488
t. Also stocking up on buttcoins and betamax cassettes
>>
File: IMG_5394.jpg (712KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5394.jpg
712KB, 1536x2048px
>>134384939
BUT WAIT THERE IS MORE!

The gun owners most likely to do raids are in the south of the country. Even worse is the gun owners that own lots of guns skew the statistics to make it look like everyone in the country has a gun. The south is part of the country most likely to quickly die from lack of water and some are the poorest areas of the country with dependence on grocery stores and gov food programs.

So the gun owners most likely to do raids are in areas of the country even less likely to have food and to be more effected by lack of water!
>>
>>134385266
People prioritize efficieny especially when it comes to eating. If someones looking for food they'll go house to house no house to assuming maybe theres a wild egg hunt in this acre of land.
Sure you'll get a % which dont and will act more savvy but at least youve narrowed down the percentage of dick heads to deal with.
>>
>>134385209
smelt them into ingots
>>
>>134385431
Sounds like me when I was prepping for y2k.
>>
>>134385429
or you could just buy land now instead of gold
>>
jewtube scrubbing flat earth truth videos
>>
How to survive

1. Live in an area with lots of friends and family
2. Have a good gun you know like the back of your hand and a decent amount of ammo
3. Stock up enough food to survive the initial purge
4. Live in an area where you can grow food or hunt enough to survive
5. Gather as much intel as you can about your territory and have a rotating guard duty a good distance away from your camp and don't let anyone nearby
6. Conquer other territories and force the people you collect to be your serf farmers in exchange for protection

Congrats you have achieved feudalism
>>
>>134385297
Because they saw a commercial telling them gold never loses value and they're gullible enough to believe it.

>>134385364
>be you
>spend thousands of dollars on small amounts of gold
>feces makes contact
>oh fuck I ran out of munitions/supplies, better start eating gold and chucking it at my attackers
>society finally recovers
>be you, but now dead or broke
>>
>>134385194
Your larping isn't scary at all, show us your real flag
>>
>>134385155
beef jerky too
>>134385194
you are the worst larper ive ever seen
>>134385244
really?
>>
>>134385364
wow, there wont be retirement with SHTF, you dumb as rocks slicker. U will die. your kids will be raped, your wife made to whore out to pay trading bills. it will be mad max on steroids.
>>
>>134385297
>Can someone explain to me why anyone would buy silver in an end of day scenario?
the point is to keep it for years, but gold is better
>>
>>134385403
If you purview enough survival and prep literature you will see many scenarios that can cause mass disruption to just the power system (among many others). Without power: no water (they need pumps/plants), no food. The entire computerized logistic system collapses and mass panic will ensue before it can be fixed.
>>
>>134385376
only one at a time... we can wait.
>>
>>134385364
there will never be retirement when shit hits the fan you retard

i've given you enough responses, dont bother, you aint getting anymore
>>
>>134385403
Sounds about as good as it is now to me senpai. Instead of rat race you just strive towards survival and rekindling civilization
>>
>>134385393
>get handy with a bow as well
this.... ammo will run out in the long run. arrows can be made by skillset, those who can craft may be spared to build weapons.
>>
>>134385795
Again because you missed it:

>>134381488
Can someone explain to me why anyone would buy silver in an end of day scenario? Oh yeah I'll trade you my food and bullets I need to survive for a pretty rock. Trading will be done in goods not currency.
>>
>>134385443
the point is to have money years after the crash you fucking moron. try reading the conversation
>>
A pound of your gold will not buy you a single pound of bread
>>
>>134385393
I recommend a limit of 2 guns and a bow for hunting. A 22 pistol for self defense and a simple bolt action 22 rifle for hunting. A sleeping roll and maybe a change of clothes. Water purifier jug with flint and matches. Living off snakes,rats and rabbits. Its going to be a hard life if shit hits the fan.
>>134385469
Yeah hill billies might have a good chance holding up against the floods of roamers.
>>134385524
If you are alive they know you have food. I wouldnt risk diplomacy in desperate situations.
>>
>>134385856
No, no it won't. Everyone in the US could shoot each other and there would still be ammo
>>
>>134385429
buy ;land?? BUY LAND??? haaaaaaaaaaaa we are TAKING it buddy ole boy . thats how its gonna work, buy land he says. fuck you got for brains boy?
>>
>>134384641
Please go on...
>>
>>134385856
>ammo will run out
You can always make crude black powder and cap and ball
>>
>>134385622
>be you
im literally the one arguing against gold

>>134385722
theres a 99.9% chance nothing bad will ever happen to you and less than .000000000000000001% chance of a global shtf event where gold will be useful
>>
>>134385194
most of us have a bullet for each of you. Multiple times over.
>>
File: retires.jpg (175KB, 625x918px) Image search: [Google]
retires.jpg
175KB, 625x918px
>>134385722
>>134385795
There flat out won't be such a thing as retirement for most of the American populace. Social security and most pension funds are already insolvent.

The retirement plan for most of human history was for the elderly to live with their children or grandchildren. Its probably going to just be reality again for most Americans. Most Americans don't have the savings and investment ability or funds to fund a retirement.
>>
File: 1498435844957.jpg (13KB, 185x273px) Image search: [Google]
1498435844957.jpg
13KB, 185x273px
My plan is to be a joker/bard/jester and suck up to the warlord so he keeps me in his court

I figure I will last at least a couple months before he feeds me to the alligators after I fuck his favorite whore
>>
>>134381488
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KvxwrrPGwo
>>
>>134385546
>thinking you will be able to keep track of multiple tracts of land when shit hits the fan

toppest kek
>>
>>134385671
it will never go bad, may develop slight taste but it will be safe to drink for many lifetimes assuming it was clean water bottled in a clean container
>>
>>134385578
really?
>>
If you have to evacuate your home then it's pointless to stockpile so much food and ammunition. Makes more sense if your living in a rural area. but anywhere heavily populated is just stupid.
>>
>>134385766
you will be dead by the time i use it all
>>
For fuck sake, walking dead did more research on realistic prepping and survival than most K fags. You only need enough to survive the first few months, after that there will be an abundance of supplies that just need to be secured.
>>
>>134381488
>1488

is that olive oil?

you dummy that shit is already rancid
>>
>>134385620
>1. Live in an area with lots of friends and family
Correct, or just get friendly with the neighbors. Cooperation is all you need.
2. Have a good gun you know like the back of your hand and a decent amount of ammo
Stock up on a shit ton of ammo of different kind. Shit breaks so being able to trade for other guns that use different ammunition would be nice. You can also be a supplier (but only if you got the neighborhood on your side otherwise you're a target).
>3. Stock up enough food to survive the initial purge
>4. Live in an area where you can grow food or hunt enough to survive
Standard, but I'd add stocking up on medical supplies and nigger-rigged shit like a penny stove. If you run into shit yet they know you have skills they'll want you on their side instead of just flat out fucking you up.
>5. Gather as much intel as you can about your territory and have a rotating guard duty a good distance away from your camp and don't let anyone nearby
Standard.
>6. Conquer other territories and force the people you collect to be your serf farmers in exchange for protection
Have fun starting wars with other groups. Just stick to your area unless you and neighboring territories agree to cooperate.
>>
>>134386044
im saying if you truly think shtf can actually happen (which it cant because we have a bloated bureaucracy that has redundancies built upon redundacies where we literally just went through a worse depression than the great depression and you probably didnt even feel it) then youre better off buying land with your walmart salary and living subsistantly now, then buying gold and canned food thinking that will help you to survive the kind of event it would take
>>
Prepping is nothing without secrecy and/or isolation.
>>
>>134382780
I don't think the word investment has a "profit" qualifier
>>
>>134386091
I think the best thing to do is try to learn mountain man skills to just perpetually camp out in the wilderness

Then you don't get the crushing suicidal sadness when your stash gets completely looted or co-opted
>>
>>134385887
>gold is a long term investment just like silver and much easier to carry a large amount although certainly a longer term investment
name something that is a better thing to buy that will last for years after an economic crash? name something that has been used for centuries?
>>
>>134385443
backed by what goverment, USA falls others will fall soon after, its gonna be end of times. your paper money and "investments" are worthless
>>
I need tips for globalist big game hunting.
>>
>>134382644
>when you prep by growing corn but it's all GPO Monsanto infected and the second shtf you get private contractor para-military police hired by multi-billion dollar companies to ransack your shit for genetic copyright infringement

Think shit is going to get weirder and more unexpected than most preppers are prepared for. But good luck anon!!
>>
File: on my knees for refugees.jpg (31KB, 582x569px) Image search: [Google]
on my knees for refugees.jpg
31KB, 582x569px
>>134385887
>Can someone explain to me why anyone would buy silver in an end of day scenario? Oh yeah I'll trade you my food and bullets I need to survive for a pretty rock. Trading will be done in goods not currency.

OP here. I never said anything about an end day scenario. I'm not all that concerned about some Fallout 5 fantasy of people running around with guns killing each other for SPAM.

Buy buying silver, I'm preparing for the likely scenario that the USD will stop being the World Reserve Currency. I see a 0.1% chance of a Fallout 5 scenario happening in the US, and I see a 90% scenario that a situation of QE, money printing, and inflation will occur. It already occurred in 2011- silver went up to 50$ an ounce during 2011- and none of the problems since then have been fixed.
>>
>>134385766
>only one at a time
yeah about that. Hope your cats that you got instead of kids can help you.
>>
>>134386336
in·vest·ment
inˈves(t)mənt/
noun

the action or process of investing money for profit or material result.
>>
>>134386339
Things that are consumable. And have a rational purpose. No one wants your pretty rocks. Currency only works in functioning societies. Bullets are the easy go to.
>>
>>134385155
rice and beans stored in a vacuum packed sack with a desiccant will store for over 20 years and have an almost complete nutritional profile. Honey will store for hundreds of years and peanut butter assuming the jar is sealed will last a few decades but may not taste great. pemmican will last a few years if prepared properly and stored well, 'portable soup' can last a hundred years or more if done right
>>
>>134385620
sounds like a plan.
>>
File: 1491119317122.gif (409KB, 640x381px) Image search: [Google]
1491119317122.gif
409KB, 640x381px
>>134386339
Government can take your gold away, but they can't take your guns.
>>
File: download (17).jpg (7KB, 199x254px) Image search: [Google]
download (17).jpg
7KB, 199x254px
>>134386377
Rule #1: be vewy vewy quiet
>>
>>134383446
Will you be on 24 hour watch?
>>
>>134386301
I don't work at wal mart you kike and I already own a shit load of land
>>
>>134386406
>>134386339
If we are talking a purely financial crash, then gold also takes a shit because no one wants to spend money on it. But yes I guess it may hold up a little better as it is an international currency. Tbh my bet would be bitcoin soars over gold for the same reason but that's a whole different can of worms
>>
>>134385622
you lie to yourself a lot do you? I hope we raid you first. maybe skin you alive. sounds fun.
>>
>>134386589
do you own it? or do i own it and let you live on it as long as you send me your mortgage check every month?
>>
>>134386577
You could always keep a couple mean dogs
>>
>>134386684
if shit hits the fan there is no worry about any of that, thank you for the private property lesson mr. investment banker kike basic bitch libertarian
>>
>>134385856
You underestimate how much ammunition I have.
>>
>not stocking up on sex dolls and lube to open a post-apocalyptic fuckdoll brothel
>>
>>134385890
there wont be a AFTER, and your "money" will be worth only the paper its printed on, you will burn it to stay warm.
>>
>>134386406
>I see a 0.1% chance of a Fallout 5 scenario happening in the US, and I see a 90% scenario that a situation of QE, money printing, and inflation will occur.

So you think that QE can postpone the reckoning indefinitely? What do you believe the outcome will be when money loses its value and EBT cards stop working?
>>
>>134386672
>a McEdgelord who roleplays as a pirate and a confederate
You're more than likely going to be shot by your own group because they're not going to deal with your shit all the time.
>>
>>134385280
Jesus Christ, the edge
Every one of your fucking posts is holier-than-thou preaching bullshit about how awesome super tactical raider and how everyone else are "le first wave dead XD"
Go back to /r/playrust you insufferable 40 year old faggot
>>
File: dscf0514.jpg (95KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
dscf0514.jpg
95KB, 640x480px
>>134385856
You know you can make your own bullets, right? I have a press in my basement. Also, a good reloader. But I'm pretty damn sure it won't come to that.
>>
>>134386775
shtf wont be one day everything is fine, the next its walking dead, you seem like an unskilled worker, which means you job will be the first to go and therefore the first property i repo,
>>
>>134385956
ammo will run out. I worked for the DoD and we've been over this a hundred times, you are all gonna die unless you are "special" and even then its iffy.
>>
File: porn.gif (147KB, 654x469px) Image search: [Google]
porn.gif
147KB, 654x469px
>>134386969
>That post
>with those digits
Sounds interesting
>>
>>134385973
this is true if you had powder and managed to keep it from killing you in an enclosed space like a bunker. still gonna die though because someone will strt a spark and poof. no more prepper
>>
>>134381488
>FARM
>GARDEN
>FARM
>GARDEN
>FARM
>GARDEN
>FARM
>GARDEN
>FARM
>GARDEN
>FARM
>GARDEN
>FARM
>GARDEN
>FARM
>GARDEN
>FARM
>GARDEN
>FARM
>GARDEN
>FARM
>GARDEN
>FARM
>GARDEN
>FARM
>GARDEN
>FARM
>GARDEN
>FARM
>GARDEN
>FARM
>GARDEN
>FARM
>GARDEN
>FARM
>GARDEN
>FARM
>GARDEN
>FARM
>GARDEN
>>
>>134387065
>make your own bullets,
There is a big difference between making bullets and assembling them.

>can you cast bullets
>can you make gun powder
>can you make primers

Just getting old brass and reloading with store bought supplies is not making your own bullets.
>>
>>134385980
>theres a 99.9% chance nothing bad will ever happen to you

stop right there, thats not the convo, its when SHTF DOES happen. your value your shit your stuff is worthless. America falls, it will be global soon enough. money will not be a thing again until a new power emerges.
>>
>>134381488
i wonder if white tinfoil hat survivalists will be the new chads when the economic system collapses
>>
>>134387260
>this is true if you had powder
I said make it you illiterate moron
>>
>>134386672

like the other anon said. you are the worst larper this site has ever seen.
if you think your shitty little gang is gonna imperviously ransac house after house for supplies and fuel and keep moving you are so delusional it is funny.

Have fun dying in the first week.
>>
>>134381488
I have a bugout location in Allegheny county. It's about an hour into the woods. No cell service, electricity, running water or other necessities.
>>
>>134385997
I'd love to test your stupidity but we have to move on. perhaps give us your address?
>>
>>134387375
You know incredibly hard farming is to survive on?
>>
>>134386042
actually THAT could work....
>>
>>134386974
we are discussing gold you fucking kike
>>
>>134387083
whatever you say kiker
>>
>>134387536
>in Allegheny county
Implying I won't find you...
>>
>>134387468
but thats silly anon. Youre spending all you money and free time preparing for the least likely event. Its much better to put any money you would spend preping into an ira (or a roth ira if you think you might need it before you retire).

>>134387762
im not a kike, im actually the "token goy"
>>
>>134382644
Kek I will slaughter you and steal all of that with my gang of niggers
>>
>>134387375
Better to become a master Hunter/forager desu
>>
>>134387065
can you make your own powder? primers+priming compound? cases? if it gets that bad eventually your stockpile of those will run out as well

When I looked at the effort to do all that I just bought a flintlock and learned how to make blackpowder, much simpler and can be done with no supplies anywhere in the world. Really don't think it will ever come to that though, I just wanted an excuse to buy one because they are fun
>>
>>134387427
>can you cast bullets
No, I can reload empties though. This will be the hardest part.
>can you make gun powder
>can you make primers
Of course not Mr. ATF, nor would I ever want to. However, corrosive primers are easy as shit to make I've heard on gun forums, though I would never ever try. Gunpowder doesn't look that hard, but Id never try it nor advise anyone to do so.
>>134387551
sure! Here are my coordinates
40.6782° N, 73.9442° W
My name is Dumb Niggers, but I can't hear very well, so make sure to yell it very loudly.
>>
>>134386589
im sure I have MORE money than you do by a long shot mr bigshot and when SHTF happens I wont cry a bit if its all gone. Im about to start work so have fun knowing a 1%r is gonna pillage your place and kill you all.
>>
>>134388040
Obviously being ironic, but in an end world scenario you better have a place to hide
>>
>>134383419
Beans and rice only? You're gonna eat that shotgun in two weeks, white boy.
>>
>>134388091
Making gun powder or primers for personal use is not illegal. My experience on the forums is gun power can be made but for more money than store bought and primers are actually hard to make.
>>
>>134388091
>40.6782° N, 73.9442° W
http://www.hunterart.com/
>>
>>134387025
you pray thats the case, but you would be wrong. I will enjoy finding your kind come that day of SHTF
>>
>>134388108

>this level of larping
>lol im gonna kill everyone and my group will take no casualties!

as i said, dead in the first week.
>>
Learn basics in chemistry & medicine. In addition to having a few good weapons, these are the most useful. What happens if you get a fever or a toothache? Aspirin and whiskey isn't going to cure that shit. Knowing how to use herbs medicinally is a big skill. Also chem. Is good for things like making gunpowder, explosives as well as distillation of fuel or alcohol. Electronics can be helpful especially with more efficient solar power now, and building generators.
>>
>>134384686
>ours
nigger this edgy marauder shit is fucking dumb. you're not some hardass gangbanger; if you tried to join one of these looting mobs you'd get shot lr starve.
>>
>>134387881
I look forward to looting and burning banks now. hopefully one will be yours. because I really dont care.
>>
>>134381488

40 pounds of oats, ~ dozen gallons of water (plan on getting more), a few gallons of cooking oil, dozen jars of peanut butter, ~dozen jars of canned beans, dozen jars of salsa
>>
>>134388108
>1%r
>Hitting what you are shooting at from more than 10 yards
lawl
>>134388313
Potassium chlorate mixed with sulfur, or in a true SHTF scenario, strike anywhere match heads will work, just VERY corrosive. Both are dangerous in anything over about a 1 gram, like static from your body will set it off.
>>
>>134388715
>he thinks banks have any more money in them than your average gas station
embarrassing
>>
I think the only way to really plan is to actually anticipate the events. Events, likelihood, best response, etc.; game theory sort of stuff.

That and live in a tight-knit and well armed rural community could be able to, if need be, become 100% self-sufficient
>>
>20 year old beanie-weinners ftw
>>
>>134388091
brooklyn, haaa your gonna DIE
>>
>>134387123
OK fine I'll bite what does speical Mean
>>
>>134388776
semper fi asshole.
>>
File: rTt279w.jpg (14KB, 403x252px) Image search: [Google]
rTt279w.jpg
14KB, 403x252px
>>134388776
>Both are dangerous in anything over about a 1 gram, like static from your body will set it off.
One forum I read years ago suggested children's caps. They are very stable and their testing showed it would set off powder. That said....lol
>>
>>134389043
know wizard spells
>>
>>134387123
you're incredibly fucking dumb. Ten of billions of rounds of ammo are sold a year. By the time we've used even 50% of that, warlords will be making more.
>>
>>134381488
I don't understand, prepping for what exactly? The bull?
>>
>>134389056
>marine
Then you aren't rich, and if SHTF you will be called in to keep the peace and won't be looting anyone. What was your MOS? Latrine duty? Rank? None of this will identify you, so feel free to share.
>>
>>134389308
>Ten of billions of rounds of ammo are sold a year. By the time we've used even 50% of that, warlords will be making more.
That shit is spread out and if you don't remember we just had an ammo shortage with factories working triple shifts. Any conflict leads directly to bullet shortages.
>>
File: 1494977439540.gif (273KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1494977439540.gif
273KB, 320x240px
>>134381488
I just bought another motorcycle so I can have fun. You can hide with your silver bars and canned beans and waste your life, OP.
>>
>>134383419
>>1. Guns
>>2. Defensive fortifications
>>3. Water
>>4. First Aid
>>5. Fuel
>>6. Food
>Prepping for an apocalypse that'll never come...
Look at how people survived the great depression and prep for that. There isn't going to be any civil war. Guns and "defensive fortifications" beyond basic security features will be overkill, and potentially a hindrance. You're better off starting a community watch group and LARPing disaster relief with them.
>>
>>134382782
You can look into solar generators. They cost a bit more and aren't as convenient, but you won't have to worry about storing/rotating fuel and you can run them indoors since no gas. Having been through hurricanes and inevitable power outages I'd highly recommend getting some kind of generator. It makes life much happier. Just being able to run just 1 fan during the summer makes a huge difference.
>>
>>134389393
>I don't understand, prepping for what exactly? The bull?
Most people start out prepping for local disasters first. Miami with Hurricanes, Buffalo with Blizzards, etc.
>>
>>134389644
I disagree people were more self sufficient back then and had cohesion. People today are living off the government in a multicultural society full of gangs and resentment for each other. Avoid big groups and stay close to your family.
>>
>>134389644
Let's be honest: we have more niggers than back then. They'll be the first groups to rob every household constantly. They've demonstrated that time and time again (e.g. Katrina, any riot that occurs).
>>
>>134381488
I have 1TB of porn
>>
>>134389100
Kek
>>
>>134381488
I'm saving up silver. Enough to get a boat ride to Australia when SHTF and have some left over to buy a house and buy a shrimp truck.
>>
>>134385067
thanks for your input mental midget
>>
>>134389533
Ammo will never run out, but not for the given reasons. If the unlikely scenario of Fallout: New America occurs, smart people will quickly pick up that ammunition will be the new currency. Homemade ammunition will be thing, and a market will be formed entirely out of it.
>>
>>134386990
The US economy is the most stable and prosperous on the planet. You are a fool to think it's going to just disappear.
>>
>>134382782
>life straws
>not a sawyer
Its like you hate drinking water
>>
>>134389533
>we just had an ammo shortage
Only because people were stockpiling like a motherfucker. Then a panic happened because Obama. My local ammo store sold out of basic shit like 9mm and .22lr because one person would literally buy out the entire stock once a new shipment arrived out of fear. meanwhile, 7.62x39 was almost always in stock. It ment up to .40/round, but you could walk into walmart and buy Tula without problems.
>>
>>134385155
Freeze dried foods. It's costs a little more but it's worth the convenience of not having to rotate shit every year or 2 in your pantry. Just get the amount you want and it's good for 10-30 years depending on what the food item is. Just make sure you have extra water to rehydrate it.
>>
>>134388219
Rice and beans create a complete protein. The rice is also enriched with various nutrients. I have vitamins for everything else. I'll be fat and happy while you skinnies scour the rocks in winter.
>>
>>134390385
The US economy is the most prosperous but not the most stable. It's built on the petrodollar which is backed by political mindgames and lots of weapons.
>>
>>134388716
Water is more important than food desu.
>>
>>134383419
.22 and birdshot will bounce off the most nigger-rigged of body armors. all Jamal has to do is duct tape a phone book to his chest and do some meth, and he's immune to everything but headshots
>>
>>134382332
Beans and Rice together form a complete protein. You can store both dry in rat proof containers (like a 5 gallon bucket or 55 gallon metal drum, whatever) and they'll keep without refrigeration for essentially forever.

If you have ammo, a gun, rice, beans, water, fire making utilities and salt, you're pretty much set forever. I would personally add some kind of spices to the mix for your own sanity but you don't really need that stuff to live.
>>
>>134390227
Fag flag detected.
>>
File: lug-4.jpg (123KB, 690x459px) Image search: [Google]
lug-4.jpg
123KB, 690x459px
Somewhat related to this thread, what would have happened had the Ebola outbreak gone out of control three years ago and became the Apocalypse?
How many people would still be alive in Africa & NA in particular?
>>
File: 1401788844137.jpg (232KB, 947x719px) Image search: [Google]
1401788844137.jpg
232KB, 947x719px
>>134391140
>55 gallon metal drum
one day ill meet a person with a drum full of beans.
>>
>>134390926
This is just wrong. .22lr can penetrate anything up to hard metals. Go YouTube .22 self defense.
>>
File: IMG_1721.jpg (1MB, 1489x2935px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1721.jpg
1MB, 1489x2935px
>>134381488
Here's an interesting account of someone who's lived through a SHTF scenario
>>
>>134381488
I farm much more useful
>>
>>134391432
Too pixelated. How do I find the original?
>>
>>134386406
Cryptocurrency and PM. Remember to keep money to buy the dip. Economic crashes are prime time for investing.
>>
>>134390139
>Implying you'll be able to make it to Australia
A more likely scenario is that you pay a captain to take you and your family here and he sails one day out of port, shoots you and dumps your body overboard.
>>
>>134384641
>runs out of ammo
>300k rounds, supposedly
im fairly certain my fingers (all of them, as id be rotating them out of necessity) would fall off by the time i fire 300k shots. theres also not enough cleaning oil in the world for that
>>
File: image.jpg (139KB, 501x789px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
139KB, 501x789px
Learning to live off the land with what available.
>>
>>134391508
Shoot sorry, give me a sec to pull up where i found it.
>>
>>134390573
>sawyer
>not using katadyn
Its as if you want to die from thirst when your shit tier micro filter breaks in half on you and you cannot service the unit with the spare parts you also stocked up on. Git gud poor fag.
>>
>>134391721
https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=185085
>>
>>134390625
>Only because people were stockpiling like a motherfucker.
This is true. And what do you think a conflict would do with a logistics disruption.
Think McFly, Think!
>>
File: 1484408439996s.jpg (2KB, 80x125px) Image search: [Google]
1484408439996s.jpg
2KB, 80x125px
>not collecting bottle caps
>>
>>134390385
lol no. Our economy crashes producer countries take over. If you are in the USA and we crash get out because china will be invading soon.
>>
I'm carefully logging the habits and routines of my prepper neighbors, and highlighting times they are alone and vulnerable.

Much cheaper you see.
>>
>>134391828
Yeah that's it .
>>
>>134383419
where do you live?
>>
>>134384242
>Gold and silver are for after the shit has settled or for border hopping.
Cool. So the old governments will still hold all of the power.
>>
>>134392094
Missouri.
>>
>>134385489
>8.5 lbs salt
>*salt as desired
lel
>>
>>134391376
well shit apparently was parroting fake facts.
However Paul Harrell's improvised body amor video shows a hard cover book could stop a 9mm, which is why I thought a phone book could reasonably stop .22
>>
>>134390802
Store some spices with that or some seeds to grow herbs that you can mix in with it. Appetite fatigue is very real. Especially if you have kids around that you need to feed. They'll literally starve themselves because they don't *want to eat. You can survive off rice and beans, but why not add some extras in there to increase morale while times are good?
>>
>>134392532
You'll end up like this guy.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/29/us/fatal-youtube-stunt/index.html
>>
>>134392571
i suppose it depends if youre living alone peacefully, or expecting mutiny among your crew
>>
>>134392668

https://archive.is/tQCtJ
>>
I've found a nice woodland that I go camping in, I know the basics of foraging and fishing - managed it for a week so far so if SHTF I'll go live innawoods currently learning farming aswell
>>
>>134392668
that's a .50ae, not a .22
>>
>>134392821
You'll still end up like that guy.
>>
>>134392910
I'm not saying it's a good idea, i'm saying Jamal might think it's a good idea, and only a .22 and birdshot as a primary means of defense isn't really adequate.
>>
>>134392260
do you live outside of 100y or 500y floodplain? mizzou is kinda flat, right?
>>
>>134393201
It's not a fucking BB gun. The .22lr cartridge is very capable. Frankly, if Tyrone take a hit anywhere, even like the left shoulder, he will be out of commission unless he's totally desperate. And with how cheap and available my store are he's going to get at least 10 rounds peppered all over his body.
>>
>>134393280
I'm not in a flood zone.
>>
Really, you're all better off doing anything to prevent things from falling apart. Everyone is better off with civilization keeping its shit together. Everyone. Even the people that hate civilization.
>>
>>134382349
Make moonshine also anon. Will be good currency to Yankee folks
>>
>>134384402
Spend a week swallowing it in order to evenly load up your bowels, you should be able to get several lbs of gold inside of you with no issues. Getting it out is also just as easy. Just make sure you melt them down into little BB sized balls and coat them so you don't get gold poisoning.

As long as you don't shit yourself in front of the guard you should be alright.
>>
File: IMG_2932.jpg (65KB, 695x549px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2932.jpg
65KB, 695x549px
Are combat only fags at least considering medical supplies and equipment? It seems logical that if you plan to loot/force your way through a Fallout scenario that it would be inevitable that you would face resistance and get combat wounds at some point.

>>134392673
Just speaking off experience anon. Day 4 of the same shit gets old. After 2 weeks you start getting extremely cranky. High morale, even if it's just your own, is underrated.
>>
>>134393443
nice. do you have any 5.56 or bigger ones? i feel you with 22lr being most usable, but i feel like you still may need bigger ones. having one 30cal remington wouldnt be all that bad i presume. also r u married, or forever alone?
>>
>>134393892
This is the worst advice i ever heard in my entire life.
>>
>>134393414
thats why i added the meth, pain wouldn't register. so you would have to get lucky and hit something vital. Even hitting an artery would give him at least a minute to shove your shit in while you reload. This is also assuming there's one of you and one of him, if there's it's a 5v1 you're almost definitely fucked unless you have a wife or son who knows how to shoot.
>>
>>134381488
I don't need to prep. I figure if I break into enough houses I'll get everything I need.
Crackers are soft.
WE ROAD WARRIOR NOW
>>
>>134394064
Sometimes you gota do what you gota do mane
>>
>>134381488
Stocking up on weapons. Shit breaks out i'll kill a nigger and take the stuff that he stole from you.
>>
>>134394218
shiiiiet
>>
>>134381488
So much Spam
>>
Move to the mountains if you want to survive. We can be totally self sufficient
>>
>>134393969
I mean. It would be nice to have some high capacity cartriges for super long range hunting/ sniping. I just don't have the cash for that stuff. I have a strong family and girlfriend but no wife/kids.
>>
>>134394374
k. i assumed that you would be 50+ oldfag, but i guess not
>>
>>134394374
22 magnum is perfect ammo. Can go through a vest if needed
>>
>>134394095
Yeah you have a point.
>>
File: 1499524715167.jpg (25KB, 324x267px) Image search: [Google]
1499524715167.jpg
25KB, 324x267px
I live in .CA so I'm basically ducked if something happens. I'll block the doors and hope everyone kills eachother. Then pick up the scraps.
>>
>>134394585
I'm sorry. No one in California is getting out alive.
>>
File: IMG_1830.jpg (59KB, 690x492px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1830.jpg
59KB, 690x492px
>>134394513
>think oldfag refers to age
>>
>>134394571
just invest in some slugs or buckshot for the 12 gauge and you'll be aight
>>
File: 4RXMT3F.webm (3MB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
4RXMT3F.webm
3MB, 853x480px
>>134394361
>Move to the mountains if you want to survive. We can be totally self sufficient
>>
File: bubbaout.jpg (198KB, 1698x711px) Image search: [Google]
bubbaout.jpg
198KB, 1698x711px
I did pic related on some land.
>>
Grew up as suburban middle class. Enlisted as infantry when I turned 18, deployed twice to Afghanistan, once to Iraq. Been training for war for 11 years, constantly in the field. All my friends were rednecks, picked up their lifestyles, learning their ways of life. Hunting, fishing, and most importantly, planning.

I'm stocked up weapons, armor, and enough MREs and other misc military/survival equipment to survive for several months in an economic collapse. That is, before I go pillaging.
>>
>>134394947
We have a lot of underground coal mines where I live. Could be a viable alternative if you live in the right places
>>
>>134394741
That's a good idea. Didn't think about that. If the nig mob breaks through rifle fire they will get stopped by a slug to the chest.
>>
>>134381488
Where is part 2 OP? Need new bread if you're still here.
>>
>>134395278
As well as since Missouri has lots of forest with lots of game, with .22, bird shot, and slug, you can hunt almost everything around here. Really anything else you might want would be a pistol you could carry, even openly, in case you get caught away from home. Even a hi point would work, I personally carry a bersa thunder cause im a poorfag
>>
>>134393707
Individually, yes. For current generation, yes. Race-wise, class-wise? It'd be a culling for the less adept. The better people of society, with traits that are useful for maintaining a healthy civilization, would statistically survive much better than those who aren't.
The generation after a shtf, is going to see less downies, leeches, niggers and asthma for certain.
>>
>>134394095
>unless you have a wife or son who knows how to shoot.

What if it's his wife's son?
>>
>>134397419
Must you? FFS dude. His wifes...son.
>>
>>134394913
Yeah, as if Aminiggers will help "the English".
>>
File: BUFlogo.png (21KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
BUFlogo.png
21KB, 800x533px
>>134382918
What if I put the lower together myself, but got the upper completed?
Thread posts: 322
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.