[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

South Africa White Genocide

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

File: download (15).jpg (13KB, 372x136px) Image search: [Google]
download (15).jpg
13KB, 372x136px
How long before niggers start attempting to copy the white genocide in South Africa here in the States?
>>
>>134381155
Definitely not while they remain a minority.
>>
With the gun laws we have it will be interesting.
>>
File: 1500535989205.jpg (670KB, 2392x2416px) Image search: [Google]
1500535989205.jpg
670KB, 2392x2416px
Watch for next months attempted vote of no confidence ( he wont get ousted ) , this will eventually lead to NEC vote in Dec ( he wont get ousted) then its the run up to 2019. There is no telling if a potential coalition government will have good faith in regards to property rights ( Section 22 of the constitution winch deals with Willing buyer , willing seller.) 3-4 years depending if our economy holds. Expect violence , more ((((service delivery protests)))))
>>
File: 1499372925632.jpg (17KB, 808x464px) Image search: [Google]
1499372925632.jpg
17KB, 808x464px
Motions of no confidence

(1) If the National Assembly, by a vote supported by a majority of its members, passes a motion of no confidence in the cabinet excluding the president, the president must reconstitute the cabinet.

(2) If the National Assembly, by a vote supported by a majority of its members, passes a motion of no confidence in the president, the president and the other members of the cabinet and any deputy ministers must resign.
>>
>>134381155
Blacks are 14% of the population.
Sneezing would take them out.
Mexicans are a much bigger issue.
>>
>>134385840
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/01/27/even-before-trump-more-mexicans-were-leaving-the-us-than-arriving/?utm_term=.4cd1b0869108
>>
>>134387585

https://archive.is/3xeB5
>>
>>134385465
>first gen Mini-14
huh
>>
File: IMG_0453.jpg (120KB, 600x753px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0453.jpg
120KB, 600x753px
>>134387624
How he does it?
>>
>>134390599
I just want to archive. Stop this kekistani tier shit.
>>
File: comfypepe.jpg (365KB, 750x725px) Image search: [Google]
comfypepe.jpg
365KB, 750x725px
>>134390599
I don't know sir... But it is a thing of beauty

Checked btw
>>
>>134390704
I love you man :)
>>
>>134381155
zero
whites are fighting back now, niggers are getting scared and crying victim even more than normal.
>>
File: IMG_0420.jpg (40KB, 300x275px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0420.jpg
40KB, 300x275px
>>134381155
>>
my guess would be when they next get the DEMS (aka Non-White) Party back into office as President.

The modern Democrat Party is literally just the "Non-White and/or Non-Heterosexual" Party.

The Dem Party is an "anti" Party. It doesnt actually even stand for anything except being Non-White and Non-Hetero. On the surface its values are basically Open borders, Pro Globalist, Pro Abortion, Anti-Christian.

We must first understand and accept this fact. Then we can prioritize and analyze accordingly. Once you understand that the Dem Party is the "non-White" Party, this cloud lifts from your mind.

Go on any of these "leftist" sites
Alternet
Atlantic
Politico
Daily Beast
etc

and actually look at what leftist consume in terms of media. really truly look at it and look at the overarching message it has, and look who is writing th earticles. look at their names
most are either Women, Jews, or have Foreign Asian Indian names, names that sound like Haji, or Hadeeper, Pinjat. This is who these publications are aimed at.

The second great understanding of our modern political climate is to understand that the "Left" (Anti-White) Party, is LARGEY non White itself. We make fun of SJWs etc but in our minds we are thinking of WHITE SJWs. When in reality, the Dem Party (Anti-White)(Non-White) Party, is comprised of a majority that is NON white.

White Heterosexual people make up a small tiny fraction of what is now the modern Democratic Party. Once you understand that there is only two groups now, you can make sense of things and it puts everything into perspective. You see the Western World out of that lens.

Now, we know the DNC has made claims that it needds to gain back the WHITE (heterosexual voter support if it has any chance of winning anthing ever again. But this like we already know, is a dwindling reality, as non whites make up more an dmore of the pop ratio.
>>
>>134394759
But back to the OP's question. Blacks will start acting this way when they know they truly have the State on their side. Just as in South Africa. SA's blacks know they have the State on their side, and that the State does nothing to stop them from taking the territory. All they need is a large infusion of military grade weapons. No farmers or private security group can stop Chinese tanks and rockets. I say Chinese just for example. But Who really even has a stake in creating a "Black" South Africa? It's extremely difficult to find one. Not even Jews want that. Unles they are so completely stupid that they think they can replace a complete white economy infrastructre with blacks. We have seen this is not realistic. So i cant imagine them wanting that.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.