[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ivanka dropping the red pills on alt-righters. Thoughts?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: 1500600024236.png (53KB, 581x439px) Image search: [Google]
1500600024236.png
53KB, 581x439px
Ivanka dropping the red pills on alt-righters.
Thoughts?
>>
>>134377726
Stem leaders LMAO
>>
Gearing up for that Democratic presidential run in 2024
>>
>>134377726
Fingerblast my piss hole
>>
>having a diverse student body
>having high SAT scores

Why can't they only pick one?
>>
Ivankas always been a liberal
>>
>fell for the stem meme
>went to nice college
>100% poo in the loos and token autistic niggers
>>
>>134377726
>intentionally says latino
nice
>>
>>134377726
She said Latino instead of Latinx. I think this is enough grounds to call her a racist.
>>
>>134377726

She fucks Jew.
>>
>>134377726
you really think she wrote that?
>>
>>134377833
This.
>>
>>134377726
>red pilled
>is a jew
>>
>>134378109
if you're white and you're getting a computer science/software engineering , you're an idiot
>>
You can tell she's a fucking jew.
>>
>>134378310
Pfff
Going to uni to learn CS
Not just going to https://www.kodewithklossy.com
>>
File: 347385.png (177KB, 540x610px) Image search: [Google]
347385.png
177KB, 540x610px
>>134377782
Yeah, all those women whose eyes glaze over when you want to talk about programming? LEADERS OF STEM!

Top fucking kek
>>
>>134377726
never trust a jew
>>
>>134378693

of course you could learn differential equations and fluid dynamics by yourself but generally having a degree improves your employment opportunities
>>
>>134377726
Yes, let's put more people who lack the interest or disposition in STEM into these courses in place of the people with the will and ability, just to virtue signal and feel morally superior to others.

Of course, these stupid assholes who don't enter these fields in proportion to their demographics don't deserve the agency or responsibility to decide where they should end up in life.
>>
It's too bad Trump is such a cuck for his daughter. She is the cancer killing his administration, along with her gigakike puppetmaster.
>>
>>134377726

women : even the best Prsi. ever's dauther is retarded because she's a woman.

Daily reminder : It's ALL women
>>
>>134377726
>Thoughts?
more evidence that women shouldn't be in leadership positions
>>
I can't believe Trump's loins could produce such a malignant and annoying little bitch.
>>
>>134377726

I don't even think about it. This is the same social shit that all politicians and their families get involved in. Its good for the kids, whatever.

What I care more about is how Trump ended the funding of ISIS and Al Qaeda in Syria. Wow. Who would of thought that Donald Trump, of all people, would be the one to do the right, hard thing.

Illegal immigration down 75% before any wall. Wow. Incredible. Literally no one else on the planet had the strength to stand up to the corruption that has stolen the prosperity of taxpaying american citizens. Liberals always pontificated that white americans don't want to pick fruit, and yet I've worked on jobs with illegals, good people, 3 times, paying tax while they pay none and receive welfare entitlements. No more.

Trump = emperor.
>>
>>134377726
I put this red pill under the sink and it turned blue.
>>
>>134379116
I would say that it's CLOSE to all women. I've seen some examples to the contrary, but they're so rare they're basically mythological.

Example -- Natalya Tatarchuk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nTDFLMLX9k

If she's actually dumb, she's hiding it well.
>>
Who would have ever imagined that a jewess would promote cultural marxism? I'm in shock
>>
>>134377726
AP Comp Sci is a joke. I think I've learned more from the python duolingo like app on my phone.
>>
>>134377726
Great, that just means more workload for white men.

Thanks for ruining another career, women.
>>
>>134377833
Can't fucking wait to vote against her kike ass
>>
>>134377726
BASED CIVIC NATIONALISM AMIRITE MEGAPEDES??? XD
>>
>>134378209

latino here

holy fuck do something about your democrats
>>
File: 1475389140071.jpg (7KB, 267x323px) Image search: [Google]
1475389140071.jpg
7KB, 267x323px
>trusting a female
>trusting a jew
>>
Good cop / Bad cop
>>
>>134377726
It's the jewish elites plan to destroy the white race and make everyone one giant grey blob.Jew ivanka and jew kushner are a part of it just like jew Soros and jew Schumer and jew Pelosi and all these other leftist jews that want open borders.The jew anderson the jew wolf blitzer,the jew rachel maddow,the jew jake japper , all push this shit too.

Purely a coincidence!
>>
>>134379048
Don't forget mcmasters and many others. All those Obama holdovers loyal to the State Department and leftist ideals are stabbing him in the back with leaks constantly.
>>
>>134377833
What if she plans on running in 2020 just so it doesn't matter who will win trump will win.
>>
(((Ivanka))) Trump
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.