[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't they ever find the killer?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

>>
Murder-suicide leaves no culprit
>>
>>134376263
hint

O
J
>>
>>134376263
She was the original trap.
>>
The murderer formerly known as Juice
>>
>>134376263
OJ has been stuck in jail and unable to continue his hunt for the real killers.
>>
CLINTONS
>>
File: hillary_thumb[8].jpg (32KB, 404x304px) Image search: [Google]
hillary_thumb[8].jpg
32KB, 404x304px
If the hard drive don't fit, you must acquit
>>
>>134376369
>>134376493
(((You)))
>>
Everyone in LA knows the real killer's Chuck Woolery.
>>
>>134376515
This. Now his quest can continue... good luck, OJ!
>>
thanks OP, this made me laugh

>>134376319
is this even serious? this is nicole brown simpson and ron goldman, they were brutally murdered in cold blood by OJ Simpson, then the black jurors decided to acquit him for no reason other than racial prejudice and hatred against white women despite the MOUNTAIN of CONCLUSIVE evidence that he clearly did it, and one of them even literally had the balls to come out and say so after the fact
>>
OJ didn't kill them, his son did. His son was insane, obsessed with Nicole, had a violent record in the past (OJ did not, and hasn't. Even in his armed robbery, he had no weapon and did not threaten the victim, as self professed by the victim). In fact, his previous girlfriends commented that his son threatened THEM with knives before, and grabbed on girl by her ponytail and cut it off with one of his knives.

He was also a chef and had a set of knives with him. Nicole had reservations to the restaurant he chefs at the evening they were murdered (the reservations were before time of death) but they flaked on him.
OJ was most certainly at the crime scene (likely after his son called him and OJ showed up, I don't believe he was present during the murder but he was irrefutably at the scene due to his shoe print).

I think he would rather take the wrap for it than send his son to the electric chair, also knowing damn well he's got some money for lawyers.

There's a ton of more evidence and strange circumstantial evidence regarding his son, but this post is long enough.

One last thing, LAPD did not interview OJ Simpsons son once, at all. He was never considered a suspect, and was never even asked questions of, despite her and ron's dinner reservations that same day at his restaurant (not even a question to him about whether they even showed up or not)
>>
File: 93 GORILLION_MRW.gif (3MB, 377x372px) Image search: [Google]
93 GORILLION_MRW.gif
3MB, 377x372px
>>134377063
>thanks OP, this made me laugh

What if I tell you OP is Obama Leaf, in a rare non-political post.
>>
>>134376263
They just paroled him.
>>
>>134377299

Oh yeah, one last interesting fact, OJ hired a criminal defense lawyer for his son four days after the murder, when OJ at the time was the only suspect.
>>
File: IMG_5843.jpg (250KB, 1200x1706px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5843.jpg
250KB, 1200x1706px
>>134376263
found him
>>
bump

can't believe i can't find some other anon who believes jason simpson did the murders here

yall niggas believing the media jew's account. it's easy to ruin OJ simpson. look at all the money they made. they would make $0 if Jason Simpson was the actual killer
>>
Because the Glove didn't fit
>>
>>134379960
The prosecution was so inept for allowing him to wear the glove during the trial. The size of your hand can change easily after gaining weight or causing inflammation on it.
>>
>>134380265
or stiffening your hand

honestly
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.