[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's with all the suicidal faggots here lately?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: neckbeard.jpg (56KB, 413x417px) Image search: [Google]
neckbeard.jpg
56KB, 413x417px
I thought pol was mostly a rightwing board, and not liberal pussies. We're supposed to be a lot stronger, and yet the last few days there have been quite a few faggots saying they're going to commit suicide. What the fuck pol?
>>
Why live in a world where anime isn't real?
>>
>>134376192
I think the only real constant among pol posters is extreme distrust of authority. Sometimes this paradoxically manifests as authority worship but it is evidently in the pursuit of transgressing leftist norms off political freedom.

People with this psychological profile are usually unstable.
>>
knowing how truly awful the world is and how powerless and irrelevant you are in trying to change it depresses most people
>>
shills are posting demoralization threads.
>>
>>134376192
i hate summer
>>
These are all fucking excuses, I'm sorry.

What if our ancestors during the Great Depression just completely gave up? There was no hope and no jobs back then either.
>>
Life is tough, trump is not winning. We've been duped.

>Idontwannaleveonthisplanetanymore.jpg
>>
Take your lumps like a man and then move on.
>>
>>134376192

Uh huh. Yea if I was a shill I'd get on here pretending to be alt-right and suicidal and depressed and oh so very down.
Wake up mother fucker.
>>
>>134376192
It's just a few leftard trolls with proxy's and bots.
Normal tactic when you're out numbered, out of power, and desperate to be relevant to use the illusion of a sizeable group to further their suicidal cause.
Don't worry about it. They'll be extinct soon.
>>
Pol is not a right wing board. You Trump tards just think that because a loud minority agree with you that this is your safe space.
>>
>>134376415

More or less this is me :/
>>
>>134378311
Okay, yeah, makes sense. I have met a lot of lefties and they are always hopeless, unhappy, and suicidal. Unironically thes are the same people who promote homosexual sodomy under the guise of equality.
>>
>>134376192
It's more or less me being American on /pol/ and not knowing how else to think about it. I'm also formerly Jewish. I sometimes think that if I just off myself for being two kinds of degenerate, despite being redpilled just like you guys, I'll be doing the world a favor. I might be successful as I got a Master's, work a $63k a year job, pretty good looking according to others IRL, but fuck, I don't matter to the world anyways in the end. My suicidal thoughts might just be justified all along. /pol/ has absolutely broken me.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.