[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the dust has settled, was it brain damage?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: AHrKExQ.gif (2MB, 380x214px) Image search: [Google]
AHrKExQ.gif
2MB, 380x214px
Now that the dust has settled, was it brain damage?
>>
File: source.gif (1MB, 1666x1666px) Image search: [Google]
source.gif
1MB, 1666x1666px
trump knocked her down and farted on her head
>>
>>134373933
I think her, pelosi, and McCain all have it, McCains brain cancer has confirmed him so I'm 1/3 so far
>>
yeah she's got some kind of chronic trauma.
>>
>>134373933
No it was a seizure. HRC has serious health issues that will not improve. This is a side effect of the medication she takes. There are no medications for being a lying murderer however..so....
>>
>>134373933
No, she just got distracted from all the reporters that surrounded her.
>>
Kuru disease.
>>
Didn't she fall and hit her head years ago?

But yes, probably brain damage. Not enough to effect her cognitively it seems, she's still as ruthless and cunning as ever.

If I had to guess, she probably developed some sort of epilepsy.

Happened to a friend of mine after he fell down a flight of stairs and fucked his head up. He has similar symptoms, though I'm no doctor, so take this all with a pinch of salt. His head and hands will start shaking, sometimes he'll even collapse and spasm. He's on medication for it, but that only minimizes the fits, he'll never be symptom free.
>>
>>134374074
BRAAAAAAAAAAAP
>>
>>134373933
Writing your name in Satan's book has it's consequences.
>>
>>134374902
I mean it could be so many things. Even a doctor treating her might not be able to figure it out let alone people speculating from a clip.
>>
>>134374902
Fucking crazy man how your entire life could change in a split second like that. I heavily abused drugs for a few years and luckily I stopped before anything major/long term happened I have friends that are all sorts of fucked up now that did the same shit I did.
>>
>>134373933
>was
>>
>>134373933
parkinsons
https://youtu.be/Zr1IDQ2V1eM
>>
>>134373933
It was apparently a bad case of the runs.
>>
>>134373933

When you haven't had your glass of virgin blood in over 24h
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.