[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are progressives so offended by everything?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: nofunallowed.jpg (61KB, 448x473px) Image search: [Google]
nofunallowed.jpg
61KB, 448x473px
>>
>>134372652
They think it will alter other people's behavior.
>>
>>134372652
theyre just making it worse by rebound effect
>>
>>134372652
Culture of critique, they criticize and attack everything that isn't approved in the marxist/progressive sphere, and what is and isn't acceptable to them is always changing, it's a worming creeping movement with no real defined outward goal, but it's purpose it destruction of Western civilization.
>>
>>134372652
Racist jokes used to be commonplace and funny. Now the well has dried up and every joke is censored.
On that note:
Racist Joke thread!
I'll start:

A black boy walks into the kitchen where his mother is baking and accidentally pulls the flour over onto his head. He turns to his mother and says, “Look Mama, I’m a white boy!” His mother smacks him and says, “Go tell your Daddy what you just said!” The boy finds his father and says, “Look Daddy, I’m a white boy!” His Daddy bends him over, spanks him, stands the boy back up, and says, “Now, what do you have to say for yourself?” The boy replies, “I’ve only been a white boy for five minutes and I already hate you black people!”
>>
Reporter: "Excuse me, may I interview you?"
Man: "Yes!"
Reporter: "Name?"
Man: "Abdul Al-Rhazim."
Reporter: "Sex?"
Man: "Three to five times a week."
Reporter: "No no! I mean male or female?"
Man: "Yes, male, female... sometimes camel."
Reporter: "Holy cow!"
Man: "Yes, cow, sheep... animals in general."
Reporter: "But isn't that hostile?"
Man: "Yes, horse style, dog style, any style."
Reporter: "Oh dear!"
Man: "No, no deer. Deer run too fast. Hard to catch."
>>
>>134372652
They believe they alone hold the real truths of society and anyone who doesn't agree or pokes fun at them is ignorant and to be shamed.
>>
File: aXm106xjU.jpg (92KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
aXm106xjU.jpg
92KB, 650x650px
>>134373337
HOLY SHIT THEY ARE JUST LIKE /pol/.
>>
Because they're more concerned about fixing others and changing the world than they are fixing themselves.
>>
There was a man who hit every black man he saw with his truck. One day he saw a priest walking down the road and thought, "For all the bad things I done, let me give this priest a ride." So he picked the priest up and they drove along. The man saw a black guy down the road and decided he would pretend to fall asleep and so the priest would think it was an accident. The man closed his eyes and heard a loud bang. "What happened?" he asked. "You missed him," the priest said, "but I got him with the door."
>>
How do you get the little black kids to stop jumping on the bed? Put Velcro on the ceiling. How do you get them down? Tell the Mexican kids it's a piñata.
>>
>>134372652

Because shouting abuse and socially shaming people are much easier than forming a rational argument.
>>
>>134372652
If they can't put something into a little box, they can't mark it as another notch in the inclusive progressive belt.
It's either compatible with the group and the things included in the group or it doesn't.
Credit where credit is due it's impressive considering the amount of mental gymnastics and cognitive dissonance they face.
Disbelieving reality is a full-time job.
>>
File: 1498933199990.png (38KB, 1016x932px) Image search: [Google]
1498933199990.png
38KB, 1016x932px
How you call a white person on fire?

> firecracker
>>
>>134373413
>/pol/ uses the internet to promote their ideas
>so do progressives
Really thinking
>>
>>134373702
Are you a Blue Dog too?
My family sank too much in the Democrat party to see it overrun like this. Although I blame Russia. We wouldn't have had this demographic problem if we hadn't been competing with them to "Win the hearts and minds of the third world." The immigration invitation was only meant to be symbolic. Fucking Russia. The womb of Communism truly has been one of the biggest detriments to mankind the world has ever seen. It's a shame Russia has been punished for this.
>>
>>134374403
oops
*It's a shame Russia has NOT been punished for this
>>
>>134372652
They were brainwashed to act like a kid when they don't get what they want.
>>
>>134373256
Hahahahaha
>>
It's just a weapon to destroy what you don't like. Offendedness is not a real thing. Honesty - "it makes me angry because of X or insecurity Y"- would render it impotent.

We need to study the genetics behind excessive emotion and sterilize them all. It would address nearly all issues in a few generations.
>>
File: fug.png (316KB, 425x450px) Image search: [Google]
fug.png
316KB, 425x450px
because they're children
>>
A black guy and a mexican are in a car, who's driving?
A police officer
>>
>>134374125
Not even that, its more of
>pol has ideas
>so do "progressives"
>that means pol = progressives
>checkmate atheists
>>
why are parents like pizzas?
cause if they're black, you're going to go hungry
>>
a muslim walks into a gay bar, and the bartender asks, "what'll it be?
the muslim replies "shots for everybody!"
>>
how do you break up a race riot? get a black kid to yell "Daddy!"
>>
>>134373337
>>134373449
I can't handle these levels of projection. Jesus Christ.

>does nothing but rant all day long about jews, blacks, and SJWs
>blanket blames the entire left as being judgemental and telling people what to do

what the fuck are you faggots doing? leave your house and contribute to society, then. show them how much better you are. get off of /pol/, twitter and youtube and actually make a difference instead of talking shit on a computer all day. there's more to life than memes and internet drama.
>>
>>134372652
>why offended by everything?
because Soros pays them to be.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.