[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Saudi woman arrested for wearing mini skirt and crop top

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 238
Thread images: 29

File: saudi-woman.png (444KB, 827x839px) Image search: [Google]
saudi-woman.png
444KB, 827x839px
And liberals really want Islamic Law here in the U.S.? Are they fucking serious?

http://www.politicaloutsource.com/2017/07/saudi-police-arrest-woman-for-wearing-mini-skirt.html
>>
I agree with this, first of all the bible says breeches have to go to the knees, her skirt doesn't cover the knees. But modest dress is important, ankle length was standard in the Anglo world
>>
No, religion and goverment should never go together. If I'm going to be honest, we shouldn't have forced democracy and liberal ideologies on the Middle East like the west did. The west should've evolved to a state where the Middle East HAD to become democratic.
>>
>>134369174
Shut up liberal
>>
File: 1500496485178.jpg (29KB, 600x456px) Image search: [Google]
1500496485178.jpg
29KB, 600x456px
>>134368716
Good for them. Fucking slut deserved it for being so lewd. Making these honest men of ALLLAH slip into lusty thoughts FUCK YOU MEAN!!!!!!!!
>>
>>134368716
>And liberals really want Islamic Law here in the U.S.?
No. You people meme'd yourselves retarded a long time ago about muh sharia
>>
>>134368716
>be a woman
>in saudi arabia
>wear miniskirt

She was unironically begging for it tho. She must be quite glad she's all over the news now
>>
>>134369242
I'm sorry kiddo, but just because I think government and religion shouldn't go together means that I'm a liberal. You can't assume shit like that, buddy.
>>
>>134369714
*doesn't

>Honest mistake.
>>
>>134369714
you want to impose democracy on the middle east and forcefully change their culture

and I bet you bitch about le ebil neocons while at it, too
>>
>>134369174
>religion and government shouldn't go together
what's sharia law? :^)
>>
>>134368716
She deserves anything she gets.
Stupid cunt is no better than the nigger migrants who start stabbing people.
Keep your western values in the west and your sharia law in camel fucking land.
>>
>>134369823
>you want to impose democracy on the middle east

>we shouldn't have forced democracy and liberal ideologies on the Middle East

Do you read, anon?
>>
>>134368716
all these burgerposters whining about muslims like it's actually an issue here.
it's not.
it's an issue in western europe.
you're a fucking retard, cletus.
>>
>>134369714
You're a liberal, being anti Christian is liberal
>>
>>134369918
Mini skirts aren't western values they didn't exist until the 1920's
>>
>>134369823
>forcefully change their culture

It's called social evolution, my dude.
>>
>>134369714
He's not your buddy, guy
>>
>>134370038
Thanks Dr. Gustov Historyman for the unnecessary lesson. The point is you don't go outside without your beekeeper suit in goat fuck land, when in Rome and all that shit.
>>134369951
It wasn't an issue there not too long ago, give it time Tyrone.
>>
File: my_sides.jpg (21KB, 317x267px) Image search: [Google]
my_sides.jpg
21KB, 317x267px
>>134369992

You're so funny, anon.
>>
>>134370123
We call each other bud here as an insult, and goof
>>
>>134368716
Huh, I'm a liberal and I don't recall asking for Islamic law here. But I guess I'm just a cuck.
>>
>>134370091
Sweden is going through some of that "social evolution''
>>
>>134368716
broken clock right twice a day

white sharia when
>>
>>134370123

go to bed, granddad.
>>
>>134368716
Liberals don't want Islamic law. They just can't say anything negative about Islam. It's not actually clear to me what liberals do want, in specific terms
>>
>>134370275
It's called the bible
>>
>>134368716
Well, if they can arrest woman for wearing miniskirt, You guys should arrest these fucking woman with Hijab.

Basic Human Rights you know.
>>
>>134370533
bible's gay, I ain't turning no other cheek like a PUSSY
>>
>>134369823
>The west should've evolved to a state where the Middle East HAD to become democratic.

Wtf is that supposed to be?
>>134370091
it's called social engineering if it's forced

If Saudi Arabia was democratic it would be an even worse islamic shithole. That isn't forced on them, changes like women being able to work or playing instruments is forced on them.

When some libtard reporter went there (I think from the BBC) he couldn't find a single person who wanted the country to be secular.

Their current king is known as a "reformer" and "modernizer" for fucks sake.

The idea that every nation wants to be democratic, or that every place would be more "progressive" if it was democratic is a dumb meme

Democracy is jut the tyranny of the majority, and guess who's the majority there?

The only countries who are "secular" are ones led by violent dictators like Saddam and Assad, not the democratic ones (except maybe Lebanon, which isn't a good example of anything and is the least islamic state there)
>>
>>134370545
I am so sick of seeing those ugly faces poking out of hijab. They look ridiculous.
>>
File: 1492874873965.jpg (84KB, 580x580px) Image search: [Google]
1492874873965.jpg
84KB, 580x580px
Fucking kek. Where are all the feminists that bitch non stop about slut shaming and have their little slut walks? Feminists can no longer claim to care about the well being of women, they clearly don't give a damn. The only thing that is important to them is convincing western women that they are oppressed.
>>
>>134368716

Have to agree with slimes on this one.

The first step to Jewish overtaking to to establish women as golems.
Jews know just the right things to say to women to get them on their side.
Push the feminism angle, then radfem angle.

Soon, women will take literally any opportunity to bash on men.
Hitting on women too much - creep.
Not hitting on women - creep.
Hitting a women - woman beater, bastard, coward.
Refuse to hit a woman - sexist pig.

And that's important.

Because, anyone who knows shit about psychology will tell you, this leads to learned helplessness. Doing nothing becomes much easier than doing something.

This is why MGTOW is so popular, even to men who don't associate with it, you get men coming to the same conclusions; rather play vidya and wank than bother to approach a woman.
MGTOW is romantic learned helplessness in disguise.

But more importantly, to the hooks, it's complacency. Not fighting back.

Weak, beaten down men who'll roll up and let the agenda pushers, the jews, any invaders just stroll right in and take what they want.

And who can blame these men, raised the way they are?
Brainwashing is difficult to conquer, especially when severe negative reinforcement has been used since childhood.

Women, are societies weak link. Get them hating the men, and you've already conquered.
So to preserve society, women must be controlled.

That, is the one thing Islam does right.
>>
>>134370091

fucking kill them all.

society evolved.
>>
>>134370587
You're taking things out of context filthy kike, this is what God said

Leviticus 20:23
And ye shall not walk in the manners of the nation, which I cast out before you: for they committed all these things, and therefore I abhorred them.

Leviticus 20:24
But I have said unto you, Ye shall inherit their land, and I will give it unto you to possess it, a land that floweth with milk and honey: I am the LORD your God, which have separated you from other people.

Leviticus 26:7
And ye shall chase your enemies, and they shall fall before you by the sword.
>>
>>134370610

I do think you're right regarding democracy, but honestly what other form of government would they be forced into.
>>
Man what I don't understand is how we went from "the Islamic world shows women being oppressed" in 2004-2008 and then "Islam empowers women!" after that.

What exactly is there in Islam that promotes women? I never heard women preach about getting 72 virgin men to impregnate her.
>>
>>134370686
Really, "Allah" has no logic.
Why the fuck Women have to use Hijab?

Are Muslims so fucking shy that he can't even look to a Women face?
>>
>>134370756
You gotta go back, donkey fucker
>>
File: two-thumbs-up.jpg (22KB, 347x447px) Image search: [Google]
two-thumbs-up.jpg
22KB, 347x447px
>>134370766

This guy knows his shit.
>>
>>134370912
It's the cult of Satan, in the first chapter there's inconsistencies. Muslims explain this by saying it's perfect it's Gods word, they insult God by saying this
>>
Hey, just throwing a question out there, but what are the key differences between Christianity and Islam, other than name of course. Just wondering.
>>
>>134369992
Guess you haven't seen the "I am a Christian and a liberal" lady.

What you might be thinking of is the "White Left"
>>
>>134368716
Yes. Which is funny bcs if a muslim could choose between a conservative and progressive lib to kill he would choose the lib. According to sharia and shit.
>>
>>134371020
Islam is Satanic, Islam can be everything except "good".

Like, how can you rape a 9 Year Old Girl and behead innocent people, just because of their religion.
And you can be okay with that?
"Allah" accepts these acts? Allah is Satan.
No, even Satan seems less evil than Allah.
>>
>>134371266
https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/articles/jesus-muhammad.aspx
>>
>>134371266
Christianity is the continuation of the Jewish religion started 6,000 years ago (when God created the world), in fact according to the bible the Christians are Jews (Gods chosen) and those who call themselves Jews are liars and the synagogue of Satan, the bible mentions Islam and warns that Satan can disguise himself as an angel of light (Gabriel the archangel in Islam) and warns that if anyone gives you a new gospel even an angel let him be damned.
Islam is Christianity on easy mode, but more sexual. The biblical commandments are erased, there are 613 commandments in the Torah the Koran barely covers any dietary laws, it says these are corrupt, even though it says the Torah was given by God and Gods word can't be corrupted, somehow it's corrupt.
It lets you rape little girls (which the bible forbids) and has very detailed laws on clothing which the bible lacks. The Koran is mostly about Muhammad's adventures
>>
>>134370756
Consider it from a woman's perspective though, she obviously wants to fuck the best guy she can get which because men will just randomly have sex, is going to be someone "above" her in status. Hence soft polygamy.
Men would do the exact same thing if hot women would sleep with them, but they won't.

It seems impossible to solve. Also if you add in that men and women are very unattractive these days on average but weŕe all aware of hyper attractive people in the media.
>>
>>134371463
Satan punishes the people God sends to Hell, the Satan of Christianity is arguably a force of "good" compared to the Islamic god.
>>
>>134368716
>And liberals really want Islamic Law here in the U.S.? Are they fucking serious?
They don't, they just think that giving the muzzies free shit will make them change their ways. And yes: that's retarded.
>>
>>134371266
Off the top of my head, Jewish and Muslim texts are a bit more frank and blatant about kidnapping, killing, taxing, and tormenting heathens than Christians are.

Not that Christians don't have violence in the book too though. But all of this is just violence, the kind of thing that everyone scours over already, so I'm curious what everyone else says.
>>
File: 2hot4SA.jpg (35KB, 854x432px) Image search: [Google]
2hot4SA.jpg
35KB, 854x432px
How retarded do you have to be to live in Saudi Arabia, and not wear a garbage bag?
>>
>>134371683
The Talmud and Koran are pure evil
>>
>>134368716
>And liberals really want Islamic Law here in the U.S.? Are they fucking serious?
Liberals really are this stupid. Just like all the "refugee welcome" signs in europe. Not all muslims are rapists they say. Not all muslims are terrorists. But the majority are.
>>
JAIL ALL THOTS
>>
File: great.jpg (102KB, 1260x710px) Image search: [Google]
great.jpg
102KB, 1260x710px
>>134371565
>>134371683

Thank you, Anon.
>>
File: UK state men.jpg (101KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
UK state men.jpg
101KB, 675x1200px
>>134369174
>No, religion and goverment should never go together.
That's pisslam for you nigger.
>>
>>134368716
Saudi women who pull this stunt every now and then are just fishing for international attention but don't realize that these are not the people to pull that shit with. Sub-human logic really.
>>
>>134371674
Jesus is dope and allah is an asshole.
>>
>>134370769
i miss the old testament
>>
>>134371858
This.
>>
>>134371938
Jesus said anyone who teaches against the law will be called least into heaven, but anyone who practises and preaches it will be called great.
Whatever these sodomite faggot priests and pastors say, I will always support Jesus and say these fags should be rounded up and killed
>>
Just like the Mayor of London said recently (as well as obama) "This is the new norm".
It's not acceptable that one westerner dies because of these religious whackos. I'd be ok with killing all muslims. Even the "peaceful" ones.
>>
Would you guys say Islam and Christianity is somewhat similar, if you squinted a little bit?
>>
>>134369140
go back to where you came from. we do not want you here
>>
>>134372423
To Hungary? No thanks, I'm Anglo now
>>
>>134370038
The mini skirt wad invented in the 60s
>>
>>134368716
You don't understand. Women want Sharia because they want strong men to repressed their rights
>>
Miniskirts or not, arabs should all be killed.
>>
File: IMG_9278.jpg (312KB, 617x912px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9278.jpg
312KB, 617x912px
>>134372606
Explain this photo of a woman in 1925
>>
File: IMG_9279.jpg (40KB, 246x451px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9279.jpg
40KB, 246x451px
>>134372606
>>
File: IMG_9280.jpg (494KB, 1845x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9280.jpg
494KB, 1845x1440px
>>134372606
1929 again
>>
>>134372963
That's not a mini skirt you fucking retard.
>>
>>134372418
Not even slightly.
>>
>>134373086
Yes it is retard left wing dumbo
>>
>>134373050
Forgive him leaf, he probably means that they got to Japan in the 60's.
>>
>>134372418
No, one teaches peace and generosity.
The other teaches peace, generosity, and bloodshed.
>>
>>134368716
Drugs are illegal in KSA also, but it won't stop her from getting stoned.
>>
File: IMG_9281.jpg (93KB, 1000x707px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9281.jpg
93KB, 1000x707px
>>134373274
I wouldn't be surprised, the Orient and especially the Pacific has always been backwards, this is Brisbane in the 1960's they didn't have sewers yet. Tokyo probably got its first sewer in 1980
>>
>>134373285
>A miniskirt (sometimes hyphenated as mini-skirt or separated as mini skirt) is a skirt with a hemline well above the knees, generally at mid-thigh level, normally no longer than 10 cm (4 in) below the buttocks; and a dress with such a hemline is called a minidress or a miniskirt dress.
Take your sharia bullshit elsewhere pisslamic sandnigger.
>>
>>134370832
you can't force them on anything in such a generalistic manner, you'd have to judge everything on a case by case basis and have people on the ground willing to defend this or that model.

Read chapter 4 here, it's very short and it lays this very well. Ignore your fedoraness for a while and pay attention to the sociological point he's making
http://maistre.uni.cx/considerations_on_france.html

I'll post the most interesting parts now:
>All free constitutions known to the world took form in one of two ways. Sometimes they germinated, as it were, in an imperceptible way by the combination of a host of circumstances that we call fortuitous, and sometimes they have a single author who appears like a freak of nature and enforces obedience.

and

>1. No government results from a deliberation; popular rights are never written, or at least constitutive acts or written fundamental laws are always only declaratory statements of anterior rights, of which nothing can be said other than that they exist because they exist.

>3. The rights of the people, properly speaking, start fairly often from a concession by sovereigns, and in this case they can be established historically; but the rights of the sovereign and of the aristocracy, at least their essential rights, those that are constitutive and basic, have neither date nor author.

>4. Even the concessions of the sovereign have always been preceded by a state of affairs that made them necessary and that did not depend on him.
>>
>>134373566
>5. Although written laws are always only declarations of anterior rights, yet it is very far from true that everything that can be written is written; there is even in every constitution always something that cannot be written, and that must be left behind a dark and impenetrable cloud on pain of overturning the state.

>6. The more that is written, the weaker is the institution, the reason being clear. Laws are only declarations of rights, and rights are not declared except when they are attacked, so that the multiplicity of written constitutional laws shows only the multiplicity of conflicts and the danger of destruction.

>7. No nation can give itself liberty if it has not it already. Its laws are made when it begins to reflect on itself. Human influence does not extend beyond the development of rights already in existence but disregarded or disputed. If imprudent men step beyond these limits by foolhardy reforms, the nation loses what it had without gaining what it hopes for. In consequence, it is necessary to innovate only rarely and always moderately and cautiously.

>9. Even these legislators with their exceptional powers simply bring together preexisting elements in the customs and character of a people; but this gathering together and rapid formation which seem to be creative are carried out only in the name of the Divinity. Politics and religion start together: it is difficult to separate the legislator from the priest, and his public institutions consist principally in ceremonies and religious holidays.

>11. No free nation has existed which has not had in its natural constitution germs of liberty as old as itself, and no nation has ever succeeded in developing by written constitutional laws rights other than those present in its natural constitution.

>12. No assembly of men whatever can create a nation; all the Bedlams in the world could not produce anything more absurd or extravagant than such an enterprise.
>>
>>134373546
Wrong reply me'thinks
>>
BASED Saudi Arabia
>>
>>134373609

>There is the same difference between political theory and constitutional laws as there is between poetics and poetry. The famous Montesquieu is to Lycurgus in the intellectual hierarchy what Batteux is to Homer or Racine.

>Moreover, these two talents positively exclude each other, as is shown by the example of Locke, who floundered hopelessly when he took it into his head to give laws to the Americans.

>The 1795 constitution, like its predecessors, was made for man. But there is no such thing as man in the world. During my life, I have seen Frenchmen, Italians, Russians, and so on; thanks to Montesquieu, I even know that one can be Persian; but I must say, as for man, I have never come across him anywhere; if he exists, he is completely unknown to me.

>Is there a single country in the world in which there is a council of five hundred, a council of elders, and five leaders? Such a constitution may be offered to every human association from China to Geneva. But a constitution that is made for all nations is made for none: it is a pure abstraction, an academic exercise of the mind, according to some hypothetical ideal, that should be addressed to man, in whatever imaginary realm he inhabits.

>Is not a constitution a solution to the following problem: Given the population, customs, religion, geographical situation, political relations, wealth, good and bad qualities of a particular nation, to find the laws which suit it? Yet this problem is not even approached in the 1795 constitution, which was aimed solely at man. Thus every imaginable reason combines to show that this enterprise has not the divine blessing. It is no more than a schoolboy's exercise.

tl;dr they never had magna carta, or a democratic tradition, or even freedom.

They need to plant the seeds for these things cautiosly and not just become democratic without the disposition and meta-institutions and beliefs for it, or they'll just become unstable and more violent.
>>
>>134373722
hmmm
>>
>>134373660
Sorry this >>134373546 was meant for
>>134373255
>>
>>134373857
>calling the bible Sharia
Hello Shmul Goldenburg, how is Mexico this time of year?
>>
>>134372680
Thats right - The only women who wanted the right to vote in the U.S. were rich daddys girls , prostitutes , whores and lesbos
>>
>>134373722
This was true here in Latin America, where at least we as much local democracy as other countries (i.e. not much), and iberian institutions and traditions, and it took a while for real democracy to come (as it did in the UK and europe for ex, and even the US), and some countries are still not stable or democratic (see Venezuela).

If you can, reading about XIXth century political conservatism in the iberian world, and more specifically in Latin America, might show how they can proceed. Although they'll probably do everything differently and maybe close to what Spain and Portugal had, IF they ever become free and democratic (and that's a big if)

That's also what Lee Kuan yew said of red China, that they were right not to turn into a democracy right after communism and feudalism, because they'd turn into an unstable and corrupt shithole like Russia, and that it was better to open up slowly as more people get educated and they open up their economy, thus there's civil society, responsability and knowledge to be a proper free society
>>
>>134373929
What i'm saying moe is that the picture that you posted was not a "mini skirt".
>>
>>134369140
i require proofs
>>
>>134370091
>namefag
filtered
>>
>>134372963
>knees covered
>miniskirt
>>
>>134368716
>Alt-lite OP defends rights of whores against mudslimes
How about we beat the whores and the muslims OP? hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Also Saudis can do whatever the fuck they want in their own country
Good for them for keeping up standards
>>
>>134374191
It's not a mini skirt to a liberal whore
It's a mini skirt to a conservative white Christian
My fiancée isn't allowed to show her knees
>>
>>134372963
>>134374495
stop embarrasing yourself ahmet
>>
>>134374552
I'm Hungarian we have no Muslims here we built a wall
>>
Hear those crickets chirping? Those are western feminists.
>>
>Mad at muslims trying to impose sharia law in west
>Try to impose western ideals in middle east

Oh liberals
>>
>>134374740
You're that shitposting Hun, Ok then carry on.
>>
>>134368716
This is our future boys and girls. It doesn't really affect me cuz I'm not a degenerate but some of you who wanna have your cake and easy it too oh man better pepper your angus.
>>
File: yuri bezmenov.jpg (79KB, 488x693px) Image search: [Google]
yuri bezmenov.jpg
79KB, 488x693px
>>134375273
That's the thing though. Liberals are liberals. Conservatives are conservative. Just because liberals add Muslims to their Alliance of Victimhood, doesn't mean said Muslims aren't conservative themselves. In fact, more so than most Christcucks.

Liberal has always been a weapon designed to be injected into conservative nations to destabilize them. So if you want to fuck up Islam, you let liberals loose there.
>>
>>134375581
I never shitpost
>>
>>134372464
no, you're not, ahmed
>>
File: IMG_6520.jpg (112KB, 500x299px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6520.jpg
112KB, 500x299px
>>134376290
Yes I am, I was born and raised in the Dominion of Canada
LAND OF HOPE AND GLORY
MOTHER OF THE FREE
>>
>>134368716

What the fuck are you talking about retard.
>>
>>134376384
Wtf? I did not post that...
>>
>>134368716
Leftists want the death of white people and they'll take it any way they can get it.
>>
>>134370912
Hijab doesn't cover a woman's face, you idiot. And I bet you really like Romans, who also had headveils. Also the early Christians had headveils as well until North Europeans adopted Christianity.

But keep defending degeneracy. Brazil today is a murderous shithole with highest murder per capita cities, and that's without war. And with the high amount of hedonism, you've fucked up the lives of many future generations raised by single mothers.

>>134370038
>>134372606
It is part of modern Western culture. So for all matters and purposes, they are part of the West.
>>
>>134368716
Good. We need this here
>>
File: roman_figure_of_a_woman_dma.jpg (3MB, 1380x2857px) Image search: [Google]
roman_figure_of_a_woman_dma.jpg
3MB, 1380x2857px
>>134376547
Forgot pic.

>>134375273
They are idiots who believe in the Myth of Progress and love to play the myth that there is a single "humanity" that somehow has to obey random "humanistic" laws that are pushed by liberals.

If liberals got their way, there would be no real diversity in the world.
>>
>>134376547
>highest murder per capita cities,
Why does pol never checks the shit they post before posting? This is literal fake news
>>
>>134376935
I mean to say it has the highest number of the highest murder per capita cities. Just look at how many of those cities are in Brazil: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cities_by_murder_rate
>>
>>134375273
This is wrong because the woman in the picture was likely saudi and not imposing anything on others.

This is just like those relativistic retards who say we can't judge other cultures but proceed to shit on the west and try to forcefully change it and destroy it's traditions.

You can judge and criticize and try to influence any culture you want, being part of it or not, just don't force others to change their culture or to conform to theirs
>>
>>134377323
This one is very incomplete, it was created by mexicans and ignored most of Africa and all of Asia, which also have pretty violent cities.

And it didn't even consider smaller cities. Brazil's most violent cities are not in that list, and the same is true of other countries there.

And per capita, the champions are still central american countries (both in murder rate per capita and in number of cities per capita, remember small countries have less cities).

Actual data here, not memes
>>
>>134375706
Doesn't work. You'd get a massive backlash from the fundos that are otherwise appeased in their worship and you'd see them attacking degenerates on the streets. It won't work in Muslim countries. Liberals that have tried to push feminism have literally gotten shot here.
>>
>>134378406
Same thing used to happen here, if a woman committed adultery in Canada 100 years ago she would get deported.
>>
>>134377455
Surprising that she actually had the guts to pull it off. Even though I'm not a female, I would never pull such a stunt in Saudi Arabia because of the repercussions. She did it because she knew she'd get attention that way.
>>
>>134371565
>bible mentions Islam
It doesn't.

The closest thing the Bible mentions about Islam is a prophecy an archangel gives to Hagar. Gabriel tells Hagar that God will make her progeny a great nation. In case you didn't know: Arabs come from Ishmael. Mohammed is the most important figure.

http://biblehub.com/genesis/21-17.htm
http://biblehub.com/genesis/21-18.htm

>even though it says the Torah was given by God and Gods word can't be corrupted, somehow it's corrupt.
Of course God's words can be corrupted. Or else they'd be no nonbelievers.

Humans are fallible. The idea that a passage won't be altered over time is a plausible idea.

>the Koran barely covers any dietary laws
That's blatantly false. Like the Bible, the Quran forbids swine. It also forbids blood, alcohol (pretty much any toxicant), carcasses found in the wild. It doesn't say like the Bible that every plant is good for you (which isn't the case). Also it applies the concept that God doesn't put too much burden that a soul cannot take. So if someone is starving to death, a pork is obviously allowed. Alcohol is allowed as ingredient in medicine, even for consumption.

>It lets you rape little girls (which the bible forbids) and
No it doesn't. There is plenty of child rape in the Bible though (including infants):

>(Deuteronomy 20:10-14)

As you approach a town to attack it, first offer its people terms for peace. If they accept your terms and open the gates to you, then all the people inside will serve you in forced labor. But if they refuse to make peace and prepare to fight, you must attack the town. When the LORD your God hands it over to you, kill every man in the town. But you may keep for yourselves all the women, children, livestock, and other plunder. You may enjoy the spoils of your enemies that the LORD your God has given you.
>>
>>134378559
Well liberals aren't willing to fight till death whereas the fundos are.
>>
>>134378667
Okay Ahmed, get off the confederate flag
>>
>>134378782
Because Islam is the cult of Satan it encourages killing, if every sinner was killed we would have not a single Muslim.
>>
File: 05d.jpg (30KB, 600x451px) Image search: [Google]
05d.jpg
30KB, 600x451px
>>134368716
>Categories all liberals as far left antifa-sjw-feminists.
>>
>>134378849
Why is your best argument: you are a Muslim? I assumed Canada would have better education systems.
>>
>>134369140

>implying an infinitely old being gives a shit what kind of clothes you wear
>>
>>134377749
Citation needed. I've offered a source, even though it's not perfect.

>ignored most of Africa and all of Asia, which also have pretty violent cities.
Yes but not the most violent.

>>134378849
Not an argument.
>>
>>134368716
This girl is a badass. Thrills me knowing mudslimes are raging over her outfit
>>
>>134378919
If Islam was satanic, it would be with the West, giving children puberty blockers, promoting faggotry, transfaggotry, letting faggots adopt children. It is the West that is of the devil.

Islam only encourages to fight during war. Show me one verse from the quran about killing which wasn't a precursor to a battle.
>>
>>134378633
this was probably one of those cases where they say they're "raising awareness", which at least was justified there, and it took some courage, but ultimately will change nothing, not even people's perceptions, since everyone knew SA was this bad already
>>
>>134379029
He made laws about it, in Leviticus he forbids mixing linen and wool for example.
>>134378963
He's defending Islam, only someone who's suffering from generations of inbreeding and massacres leaving only the most unintelligent half breeds to mix with their siblings can be dumb enough to defend Islam
>>
>>134379299
How's he wrong? Generations of faggots who bug chase and celebrate when their children chop off their genitalia have no right to talk shit about anyone.
>>
>>134379164
Who cares about the Quran? Show me one verse from Gone with the Wind that doesn't encourage slavery. You're basically asking the same thing, it's irrelevant because it's some made up cult, Muhammed was posssswd by Satan and raped a little girl, according to the bible Muhammed should be hanged, I think in Canada we need to outlaw the Islamic cult, tear down the mosques, burn every Koran, and hang every Muslim
We need to make it illegal to preach Islam, any Islamic preacher should be given a lashing equivilant to his age times 10 that's the most generous punishment I can think of for the cult of Satan.
>>
>>134378633
Apparently, she didn't know or agreed to have the video shared. She was already released. Saudi authorities would have punished her if she was an activist of some sort, i.e having a political agenda.

>>134379299
Sibling incest is probably more common in the West given its presence in media and its legality in certain western countries.

Massacres? Nothing compares to WW2 which is mainly Christian led. Even your ad hominem statements make no sense. Keep being a retard with no arguments.
>>
>>134379619
Hitler was an atheist, World War Two was destructive because the Anglos had to stop the Germans at all costs it wasn't a bad thing we did the right thing
>>
>>134378667
I can't tell if this is elaborate shitposting or complete retardation
>>
>>134379512
It is very obvious that you are immensely upset about Islam. Is it because women in your family have discovered the joys of being dominated by Muslim men? I know that Canadian men are literal spawns of devil and commit the most vile degenerate acts for example

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3356084/I-ve-gone-child-Husband-father-seven-52-leaves-wife-kids-live-transgender-SIX-YEAR-OLD-girl-named-Stefonknee.html

Or is it because you are in fact a faggot yourself and upset that Islam doesn't and will never accept you?
>>
>>134379690
The vast majority of the participants in WW2, including the German elites were Christian.

>because the Anglos had to stop the Germans at all costs it wasn't a bad thing we did the right thing

Yes, Christians killing Christians en masse and spreading massacres elsewhere. That's what I was saying.

>>134379852
If facts hurt your feelings, you should change the feelings, not the facts.
>>
>>134379865
Im Hungarian, if a woman in my family were with a Muslim I would want her put to death for laying with a beast which is forbidden in Leviticus.
>>
>>134380136
As I said, it is you who is the spawn of the devil. You're a self professed potential murderer of your own kin. Only the devil would promote such degenerate acts.
>>
File: spengler.jpg (52KB, 500x295px) Image search: [Google]
spengler.jpg
52KB, 500x295px
>>134377455
>This is just like those relativistic retards who say we can't judge other cultures but proceed to shit on the west and try to forcefully change it and destroy it's traditions.

If you think about it, the conservatives were once liberals who already did change and destroy some Western traditions. Read Oswald Spengler, what liberals are doing today is very much a Faustian thing to do.

>>134380136
So why haven't killed the rest of your family for fucking pigs?
>>
>>134380415
>modern conservatives.
Fixed.
>>
>>134380380
No, the bible says to kill anyone who lay with a beast

Leviticus 18:23
Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith: neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto: it is confusion.

Leviticus 20:15
And if a man lie with a beast, he shall surely be put to death: and ye shall slay the beast.

Leviticus 20:16
And if a woman approach unto any beast, and lie down thereto, thou shalt kill the woman, and the beast: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

You may be able to emulate human speech like a parrot can but it does not make you a human.
>>
>>134380415
Show me your flag I wanna see where you're from
>>
File: 1494271954061.png (3MB, 900x789px) Image search: [Google]
1494271954061.png
3MB, 900x789px
>>134368716
I like this part of their culture.
This is how the west should treat women.
>>
>>134368716
Literally no liberal wants that.
>>
>>134374495
Just make sure specify a conservative WHITE Christian you shill faggot >>134379619
>>
>>134380898
Filipinos wear short shorts they don't dress with modesty I see them leave the Catholic Church in tight fitting hollister t shirts and ripped short short jeans and sandals that's why I said white
>>
>>134380667
Isn't George Soros, the devil himself, Hungarian? You filthy bastards have singlehandedly destroyed decency in the West and brought ruin to this world. If you want to see a beast, look into a mirror. You have no ability to respond to any argument and keep singing your bullshit religious memes, yet you call others parrots. Pathetic
>>
>>134379619
Which western nations legalize incest? Just curious actually >>134379852
>>
>>134381037
He's a kike not Hungarian, we missed a few when we sent them to the ovens
>>
>>134379852
I think it's autism at its purest
>>
>>134381173
In no western country is sibling relations legal, cousin yes but not sibling. Cousin marriages are actually healthier than having a child at 40+
>>
>>134368716
Fucking based desu
>>
>>134380875
OP doesn't know the difference between a leftist and liberal.
>>
File: 18590130_303.png (22KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
18590130_303.png
22KB, 700x394px
>>134381037
inb4 b-b-but Soros was a Jew!

Interestingly enough, there aren't middle eastern Jews doing much to fuck the West up.

>>134381173
A few. I remember reading that it was legalized in Napoleonic France and stuck since then.
>>
>>134368716
Was this in London?
>>
>>134379103
Check "mapa da violência", the actual government's numbers for crime rates in Brazil. I worked in our most violent cities for a couple years, and it's not there.

Same is true of other countries, and of crime in African cities.

If you look at murder rates in general, you can see that although latin (and especially, central) america has higher murder rates, there are many african and asian countries high up there too, and this is looking at the country-level, and usually cities are more violent than the country in general, and some cities in Africa are up to 90% slums (while the average in Brazil is 20%, and in Argentina 17%, check WHO for this), and slums tend to be more violent. And these aren't small cities either, some have millions of people.

ofc, african governments are worse even at keeping track of crime, so this might be an excuse as to why more places from there aren't in this list, but they didn't even bother checking the annual studies published with data from every city before making it, and this isn't hard to find either, it's published every year.

they also seem to be ignoring cities with less than around 300 thousand people, which limits what places they can include there a lot. I'd wager Brazil alone has more cities with over 300k people than many of these countries combined (colombia for example only has 22, Venezuela 10), brazil 88, honduras 2, so obviously Brazil hasn't the most "cities per capita" in the list, it doesn't even have the most "cities with over 300k per capita", that would probably be Honduras, with 2 out of 2 eligible cities in the list

(the city I mentioned before only has around 100 thousand people, and the murder-champions in here usually have from 100k to 300k people, probably because they're the ones growing in size right now, and this is associated with crime here)
>>
>>134381037
>Isn't George Soros, the devil himself, Hungarian?
Would love to be a fly on the wall on Judgement Day when Soros attempts to explain to God why he turned over his own kind (jews) to the Nazis. Any way you look at it that is seriously a heartless bastard.
>>
>>134381369
Jews are the synagogue of Satan, the bible spells this out clear as day, no kike will be getting anywhere near heaven.
>>
>>134381353
this just show which ones don't punish it, not which ones legalized it

it might never have been a crime in some of these countries
>>
File: Screenshot_20170721-072953.png (603KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170721-072953.png
603KB, 1440x2560px
>>134381215
>>
>>134381363
Curiously enough, it seems like the US only has 64 cities with more than 300k people. Why is that?
>>
This is old as fuck. They even released her without charges in the mean time.
>>
>>134379865
He's annoyed because Islam is practiced by subhuman savages, and we're tired of dealing with their barbaric bullshit, and how that crap is soiling what was once our civilized western world.

The reason the Americas were even discovered is because Europeans were sick of trading with China via the Silk Road, where they had to pass through those fucking desert savages that wanted to put everything on a kabob and rape it. They were willing to just sail into the great unknown to avoid your shitskin
>>
>>134381743
>Soros was born in Budapest in the Kingdom of Hungary to a well-to-do non-observant Jewish family
From Wikipedia
>>
>>134368716
If muslims have gotten one thing right, is that women should be treated with extreme prejudice.
>>
>>134381863
>Meanwhile his son is on puberty blockers, his husband is prepping his mother's bull and he chants for the death of white people, yet Muslims are savages because they don't follow your degeneracies

Gotcha
>>
>>134381972
>>Soros was born in Budapest in the Kingdom of Hungary
From your post
>>
File: Western Values.jpg (44KB, 480x609px) Image search: [Google]
Western Values.jpg
44KB, 480x609px
>>
>>134382157
He's a kike, learn to read retard why did we let you become a country? I wish the Indians would just kill you already
>>
>>134368716
rawr
>>
>>134381282
>being this retarded

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_regarding_incest#Europe

>>134381363
Which city(ies) in particular?

Also, I asked for a source when it comes to listing of most violent cities. The official figures of Brazil showing that there are more violent cities doesn't really refute the notion that Brazil has the most violent cities.

On slums, they're usually part of cities. And it doesn't necessarily mean they are more violent. Existence of significant drug black markets and gang culture has more to do with violence.

>If you look at murder rates in general,
Yeah this link shows Brazil as 15. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

So I guess that's a good thing for Brazil then.

>>134381503
That's obviously bullshit. The Church influenced many of those countries who had it as illegal before subsequent "secularization" that ended up with legalization. A famous example is the Napoleonic code. I don't blame Christianity for that though. But it is part of some Western countries. I would suspect more Western countries would legalize it since it's consistent with "consensual adults having sex is totally okay".

Personally, I don't care. It's their society and their culture. It's up to Westerners to decide whether fucking your sister is a good thing or not, or if it should be illegal.
>>
>>134372423
>muh women should be allowed to wear scandalous clothing.

You are why we need huwite sharia.
>>
>>134382304
He's still a Hungarian you absolute faggot. Waiting for him to make you so degenerate that your wife's next son is born with his dick cut off and then you can beam at him with pride with all the Western "values" instilled in him.
>>
>>134382572
If my son becomes a "woman" I will disown him. He can go to the adoption centre or live on the street I don't care
>>
>>134381972
>non-observant Jewish family
Translation:
When Jews do something bad (not jewish)
When Jews do something good or are "victims" (Are jewish)
>>
>>134368716
old news
and she was released

still retarded
>>
>>134373543
http://www.sewerhistory.org/photosgraphics/japan/
>>
>>134382649
>not abiding but the most respected tradition in Western culture of man turning into woman
>>
>>134382304
>implying Hungary had such influence to decide the fate of the Indian subcontinent

The most famous thing you're known about in history is trying not to get conquered for too long by Ottomans and Steppe nomads. But you ended up being conquered anyway.

I can understand Brits talking shit though.
>>
>>134382157
if I live in my brothers garage it does not make me a car
>>
>>134382798
By WE I mean Anglos, I'm Anglo now I was born and raised here
>>
>>134382927
But this isn't about cars nor is it about garages. Pathetic attempt at drawing parallels because humans are sightly differently to automobiles.
>>
>>134383130
And George Soros was born and raised in Hungary.
>>
>>134383249
To a Kike family
Do you think the Somalis in Stockholm are Swedish?
I don't even know why I'm arguing with an animal, what has my life come to?
>>
>>134383130
No, you're Hungarian. You can't wake up one day and become Anglo.

Heck, you're even a bad wannabe Anglo. A good wannabe Anglo wouldn't say they are Hungarian.
>>
>>134383328
And how do you magically become an Anglo if you are Hungarian? Fucking retard
>>
>>134383159
the point is he would not reefer to himself as exclusively Hungarian, he would label himself as a jew.

Much like other nationals insisting they are *home nation* *resident nation*, this is also applicable to anyone not a naturalized citizen of a country, at most they are expats
>>
>>134382439
>That's obviously bullshit
Prostitution was legal in the middle ages in a bunch of countries, in some it still is. Most anti-sodomy laws on the books go back to the XIXth century

>On slums, they're usually part of cities. And it doesn't necessarily mean they are more violent.
They are, on average, more violent than other places in the same countries that are not slums, which are also more violent than the country in general, which would suggest large african cities in violent african countries (bunch of them in the top 30 most violent ones) have rates high enough to join this list. Even the wiki page on slums has this info, and is true in every country I checked.

They don't, however, because as their methodology page explains, they don't have reliable data on every country

And you just ignored the part just under that, why is that? Do you know what "per capita" means? Are you aware that some countries have more cities than others? Why would the largest country in the region counted, with far more eligible cities than the others there, not show up with more cities?

This was already shown here:
>they also seem to be ignoring cities with less than around 300 thousand people, which limits what places they can include there a lot. I'd wager Brazil alone has more cities with over 300k people than many of these countries combined (colombia for example only has 22, Venezuela 10), brazil 88, honduras 2, so obviously Brazil hasn't the most "cities per capita" in the list, it doesn't even have the most "cities with over 300k per capita", that would probably be Honduras, with 2 out of 2 eligible cities in the list

2/2 (honduras) is more than 19/88, as is 7/10 (venezuela).
Likewise, looking at this in a strictly "per capita" manner: 19 for 200,000,000 is less than 2 for 8,000,000 and 10 for 31,000,000

>which city in particular
Google mapa da violencia, download it and see it for yourself.
>>
>>134383405
My parents are from Hungary, it's impossible for me to deny my Hungarian heritage, but I'm born in Canada I'm Anglo I have a red ensign waving outside my house, I speak fluent English and can't speak any Hungarian. I'm more Canadian than any Queerbecker
>>
>>134383554
Yet this faggot mysteriously became an Anglo because he was born there
>>134383130
>>
>>134368716
ISLAM IS A FEMINIST RELIGION SHITLORD. FEMINIST. RELIGION. SHITLORD.
>>
>>134383524
I've assimilated intonthe WASP culture of Canada
>>
>>134383679
Im ethnically Hungarian, culturally Anglo. Get it now Pajeet?
>>
>>134383706
Yet George Soros is not a Hungarian because...?
>>
based saudis, if only they'd start cracking down hard on sodomy. allowing so many faggots to exist in such proximity to the holiest place on earth won't guarantee them a long future.
>>
ABSOLUTELY HARAM
>>
>>134368716
She's the equivalent of an armed thermonuclear warhead buried in the heart of the left. >>134368812
She's the equivalent of an armed thermonuclear warhead buried in the heart of the left. >>134368812
>>
>>134383753
And George Soros is culturally Hungarian, therefore Hungary and it's people are literally shit tier, worse than Indian streets. Might as well nuke yourselves you degenerates. Fucking disgusting
>>
>>134383581
actually the part of sodomy laws in incorrect for europe, although correct for some colonies.

The one on prostitution is correct tho

And most incest laws are in respect to marriage and children

Not sure about incest laws, but I only argued not every country that does not have them today necessarily made it illegal (outside marriage and pedophilia), which is a weak claim
>>
File: 9347539-490.jpg (50KB, 540x560px) Image search: [Google]
9347539-490.jpg
50KB, 540x560px
>>134368716
well to be fair...i would be all for the sjws having to follow those laws, so long as all the other real women got to wear mini-skirts
>>
>>134368716
I bet she bought the line that Islam is a religion of peace. I hope she likes lashings for public indecency.
>>
>>134368716

Well that's what she gets for being a degenerate. Fucking hell when did /pol/ become such cuckolds?
>>
>>134383835
I never said he isn't, I said he's a Kike
>>134384013
No, he's culturally a Kike, he grew up in a Kike household the Kikes are always separate from the culture of their nation. Go to Redd it retard seriously
>>
>>134372963
>>134373003
>>134373050

Do you actually know what a miniskirt is?

Seriously... you don't know what it is, do you?
>>
>>134384204
For all I'm concerned it's all the same shit. Fucking devil country harboring and raising such people who commit crimes against humanity. Who is with me to nuke Hungary so that they can't shit out more faggots like George Soros and this cunt?
>>
>>134383328
They were nonobservant, self hating Jews of a families that have been in Hungary for more than 500 years. Sounds pretty Hungarian.

>>134383581
>>134383581
>Prostitution was legal in the middle ages in a bunch of countries, in some it still is. Most anti-sodomy laws on the books go back to the XIXth century
What are you trying to argue? Incest was illegal in all of those Western countries before it was made legal in some. France is a known example. Bringing up prostitution or sodomy (which was obviously defacto illegal) doesn't mean incest was not criminal act.

>>134383581
>more violent than other places in the same countries that are not slums
Key word is "same". Yes, they're more violent than places in the same countries. But that's not relevant when comparing different countries. Countries that are more relevant in the supply of American drug trade (or close to it) for example, are more violent. This is a more relevant comparison because it's a country to country comparison. Same goes for comparing countries with more gang culture.

>They don't, however, because as their methodology page explains, they don't have reliable data on every country

This goes for data on many central and South American countries. A lot of is probably higher than noted.

>Are you aware that some countries have more cities than others?
Of course. France has lots of cities. It's not anywhere in the list.

You're grasping at too many straws just to argue that Brazil is still very violent, one of the most violent countries, but not the worst. Okay, congratulations for being better than islands in the Caribbeans and small countries in central America ravaged by the drug war.

>>134384056
>I only argued not every country that does not have them today necessarily made it illegal (outside marriage and pedophilia), which is a weak claim
I'm talking about Western countries. And I'm not wrong there. France, Luxembourg and Belgium had incestual sexual relationships being illegal.
>>
>>134383679
he is not an anglo, an anglo-saxon is a british ethnicity
>>
>>134376459
that happened to me the other day, i tried to post a sarcastic cat picture with my post and some wacky tin foil hat thing i didn't even have a picture of got posted
>>
>>134383661
No, you're not anglo. You're Hungarian. Anglo means of English (and British as a whole for some weird reason) descent.
>>
thank goodness trump is being tough with the saudis
>>
>>134384151
What about booty shorts?

>>134384894
Nigga what the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>134384894
Roastie detected. Trump can't do shit to prevent Islamic rule from taking it's course
>>
>>134384207
A skirt that exposes the legs
>>134384441
This is why you don't feed the animals
>>134384851
It's okay, I have an Anglo fiancee our children will be Anglo
>>
>>134385080
Lol you're such a massive faggot. You literally have no proper response to anything anyone has said. You might be ethnically Hungarian and culturally ""Anglo"", but you're mentally a nigger.
>>
>>134385080
you do realise that Canada is barley anglo it's more french
>>
>>134385080
It's pretty sad that you can't live out your larping dream, so you have to get a child so they can live out yours.
>>
>>134385333
barely*
>>
>>134385333
French aren't human they shouldn't count inntye demographics.
>>
File: [Pyramid].jpg (124KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
[Pyramid].jpg
124KB, 1024x819px
>>134368716

Leftists want Death, which is why they are Allied with Islam which will give them death(and/or convert them).

Saudi Arabia is on track for a Civil War, which will change things in the ME influence aspects.

[KB Thread Archives: http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge%20bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/]

Mecca should be Nuked(Sub,Bomber,Missile,Truck, False Flag).

It would cause "World vs Islam", a true World War. It would allow for a Global Government/Alliance to be created against Islam.
>>
>>134369242

get fucked by moose cock you damn canadian we need Trump to build a wall on our northern boarder too.
>>
>>134385412
they have more self respect than you do
>>
>>134385333
Kek. You can easily troll a lot of Albertans with that.

>>134385412
The French contributed the most to Western civilization.
>>
File: unnamed (2).jpg (43KB, 515x515px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (2).jpg
43KB, 515x515px
>>134368716
As a femlard I approve of this. Women being allowed to wear slutty clothing is an unfair advantage as they get to flaunt their unearned sexual market value.
>>
>>134385350
What's hilarious is that he's anonymous and he could've just lied from the start. What the hell
>>
>>134368716
I really think this whole liberals vs conservatism is a huge meme TPTB use to separate us.

The reality is California is not some huge liberal paradise. Most people there are normal and do not know it. Voting is rigged to give the perception the majority are liberal.

Texas, south, and midwest are not conservative paradise. Most people here are normal too.

Literally no one wants islamic law excepts muslims. TPTB want us to think half of america want it.
>>
File: 1494482713392.png (385KB, 539x769px) Image search: [Google]
1494482713392.png
385KB, 539x769px
>>134385230
POO
>>
>>134368716
leftests want power the relized long ago that they cant get power from the working class so they decided to get power from the undesirables. So they go for blacks, gays, hispanics, muslims, white trash (i know they hate on white trash all the time but they still give them food stamps for votes).
>>
>>134385600
Lying is a sin
>>
>>134385775
So is being a faggot but that didn't stop you
>>
>>134385478
You'll never see a Frenchie that's been living in America, Canada or elsewhere deny their identity. Very proud people.

>>134385600
Maybe he's lying. He wants to say he's Hungarian to show his roots are from a "based country that's not bowing down to mini skirts" (when it actually does) but then he wants to be anglo to claim he is part of heritage of one of the mightiest empires that existed.
>>
>>134385775
well you are lying to yourself buddie guess you gotta go give the local bishop a blowjob to reconcile that.

>>134385838
yeah they would not say they are French American or any of that other made up crap
>>
>>134385831
Fags have to be put to death, that's why we need to hang the Muslims
>>
>>134386111
Remind me again whose country has gay marriage and gay adoption legalized
>>
>>134385740
Your mentality falls apart when you consider the fact that it wasn't any of those groups that pushed for abortion. And not any of those groups were necessary for making it legal. There are plenty of examples like 1965 immigration act.

>>134385941
I've also noticed they are more likely than any other people to know by heart their greatest figure. If I go to French people and ask them who are you proud about the most, they will name many from Victor Hugo to Rousseau.

Anyway, I've been in this thread for long enough. It's been fun discussing with some here except that retard.
>>
>>134386228
Not a single nation, God doesn't allow it
The doctrine of man does not come before the commandments of God
>>
File: islam-billboard-1.jpg (61KB, 745x404px) Image search: [Google]
islam-billboard-1.jpg
61KB, 745x404px
>>134368716
Liberals don't know what sharia law is, they are useful idiots that are afraid to appear racist.
Thread posts: 238
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.