[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mercedes Drives Itself

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: MercedesEClass.jpg (325KB, 1700x1132px)
MercedesEClass.jpg
325KB, 1700x1132px
If a car can drive itself, how would that be allowed? Would we need an act of Congress to legalize autonomous vehicles?

Mercedes now has a car that can drive itself on highways so this will be coming up in the next few years, I am just wondering which Government agencies would be involved and what changes would be required, if anyone knows.

http://archive.is/rRgdw
>>
>>134365892
>it can also now track and record everything and everywhere you go in the car
Just like the smartphones, windows 10 and modern bank cards/passports
>>
>>134365892
I dont give a shit. I want a self driving RV or van. Take a road trip and pass the fuck out, wake up to refuel or at the destination. That's what I want.

Now which one of you faggots is gonna suck my dick?
>>
>>134367777
Take it easy there, cool guy.
>>
>>134367777
calm down jew.
>>134365892
its just an another scheme for a dumber and lazier world. i personally prefer cars which do not spy on me
>>
>>134367963
I want a self driving lounge, bedroom, or rape shack. Call me when they stop producing self driving,confined seated, shit boxes. Like being stuffed on to passenger aircraft, everyone is retarded.

Also, go fuck your mother.
>>
>>134368347
He who calls the Jew, is the jew. I'm amazed you can even see to type, with thst big kike nose of yours, Ezekiel.
>>
>>134368589
<3
>>
>>134365892

That'll be a fun hack
>>
>>134367777
might as well blow your brains out if you don't give a shit since you aren't using them
>>
>>134365892
I sure as hell am not going to be driving one. The less features the better. The NSA doesn't need to know where my car is. Citizens rights, goddamnit!
We are already living in a police state. Make America free again and let us as citizens organize to kick out the 3rd world trash too. Too big of a government only hurts the citizens.
>>
>>134365892
>how would that be allowed?
Simple, should be like this: if self driving car is responsible for the accident owner of the car is punished like he was driving it.
>>
>>134365892
The more expensive Teslas can already drive on their own and are 100% street legal and totally something you could buy for about a year now.
>>
File: 345234534.jpg (97KB, 720x409px) Image search: [Google]
345234534.jpg
97KB, 720x409px
>>134370619
>The NSA doesn't need to know where my car is.
Fun fact: since 2017 all cars in Russia need government satellite trackers installed. BASED.
>>
>>134371134
Do they change lanes automatically?
>>
>>134371228
I'm not surprised. Russia has always been a shithole. I would expect nothing less from the womb of Communism.
>>
Does this mean for the first time that Mercedes on the road will indicate for lane changes and turning?
>>
>>134371241
Honestly they're more dangerous than fully automatic driving ones because they don't even have the ability to stop at STOP signs on their own because they can't detect them - but as far as I know they detect street lights and such. Don't actually know about lane changes but detect other vehicles and pedestrians real well too and can handle pretty curvy roads.

I don't like it or the idea of it for the record, and I've only spent time in one of these for about 20 minutes with some libshit I know who got one.
>>
>>134371432
It can't turn on its on (well not full left or right) I would guess but it probably signals for lane changes. Good question.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.