[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BRITAIN TO BAN KITCHEN KNIVES

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: 48961.jpg (133KB, 1300x999px) Image search: [Google]
48961.jpg
133KB, 1300x999px
>Home Secretary takes further action to tackle knife crime

>The proposed new action would restrict the online sale of knives and ban possession of dangerous or offensive weapons on private property.

>Banning the possession of outlawed weapons - such as zombie knives, knuckledusters and ‘throwing stars’ - on private property would mean police were able to seize them and make arrests.

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/home-secretary-takes-further-action-to-tackle-knife-crime
>>
File: britishpolice.jpg (91KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
britishpolice.jpg
91KB, 630x630px
hope you britbongs are ready for more acid attacks
>>
In which Amber Rudd again shows that she is a complete moron by trying to claim that banning certain knifes based entirely on aesthetics will actually do anything to prevent crime. Banning knifes does nothing to stop knife crime even if they did we'd just see an increase in barbecue fork crime. It's not like pointy object you could stab someone with it a particularly exclusive category.
>>
File: knifeangel.jpg (71KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
knifeangel.jpg
71KB, 615x409px
>>134362110
We have harvested the knives off of the streets.
We have gathered them in our knife bins, collecting more and more blades for the terrible golem we have planned to make for many a year.

And now - our plans have finally achieved fruition. The Knife Angel has been born, forged from a million binned knives - we are soon to unleash it upon Germany where it will reap its terrible vengeance.

You won't be laughing soon.
>>
>>134362110
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!
Fucking britcucks
>>
File: 1308197028330.jpg (28KB, 331x311px) Image search: [Google]
1308197028330.jpg
28KB, 331x311px
>Meanwhile in Texas, we're legalizing the ability to carry a fucking sword in public
>After we legalized guns on college campus
>>
>>134362110
Is this that slippery slope people against gun-control were talking about? Because that's insane
>>
File: 1231241231123.jpg (88KB, 680x548px) Image search: [Google]
1231241231123.jpg
88KB, 680x548px
>>134362110
>MFW I got a beautiful set of JA Henckles Twin and britbongs can NEVER enjoy such instruments
>>
>>134362110
>2017
>Most of violent crimes in UK are commited with the use of knives.
>Government bans knives.

>2022
>Most of violent crimes in UK are commited with the use of bricks and stones.
>Government demolishes all brick buildings.

>2027
>Most of violent crimes in UK are commited with the use of fists.
>Government cuts off wrists of all citizens over the age of twelve.

>2032
>Most of violent crimes in UK are commited in the mind of the perpetrator.
>Government lobotomizes all native population.
>>
>>134362110
How many more, bells, sirens, whistles, and above all else, warning flags do y'all need?
>GB over run with cybermen.
>>
>>134362110
To any Brits or Euros....sometimes the most unconventional items can make an effective defense weapons.

I know most of you can still access firearms in your countries. But if you cannot ontain a license consider the following...

A long pointy umbrella
Take up knitting, and carry the knitting needles along with some booties you have knitted *wink*
Carry multiple keys on a keychain, and use them between your fingers pointing outward
Carry a few handfuls of coins and keep an extra sock in your pocket. Insert coins in pocket for an effective sling weapon. Your extra sock got in your back pocket in the laundry, or something...

Get creative. When laws start to pile up, slither through the loopholes.
>>
>>134365968

I'm moving to the US next year. :D
>>
File: London_of_course.png (34KB, 728x465px) Image search: [Google]
London_of_course.png
34KB, 728x465px
>>
>>134366271
>JA Henckles Twin

Me too bro. Tell me, did you opt for the dark walnut tone? Wish I did desu, would match my earth toned decor better.

>TFW when my middle class home would be worth millions in London.
>>
>>134366571
We're already at 2032
>>
File: It really makes you thi-.jpg (106KB, 720x758px) Image search: [Google]
It really makes you thi-.jpg
106KB, 720x758px
>>134362110
>Britbong's face when he tell his attacker that they banned kitchen knifes.
>>
>>134365705
Unleash knifeangel upon africa please
>>
>>134365705

ONE MORE KNIFE REJECTED!
>>
>>134366571
the "government" so called... exempts themselves and their protectors from the laws they impose on the people. It is time for a worldwide population wide imposing on the F-tards in "government" who even propose this rubbish. The way forward is that the people and populations will keep "governments" and its emplyees ion a short leash. They will serve the people and protect the people, not themselves. What will it take for the people to revolt and put this world right again???!!!
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.