[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did they do anything wrong?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 250
Thread images: 25

File: poolparty.jpg (86KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
poolparty.jpg
86KB, 600x450px
https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=c29_1500585733

http://www.floridatoday.com/story/news/crime/2017/07/20/teens-filmed-mocked-drowning-man-cocoa-police-say/495518001/

COCOA – Police and prosecutors say little can be done legally after the revelation that a group of teens filmed the dying moments of a 32-year-old disabled man last week, with the teens mocking, cursing and laughing while the man drowned in a fenced-off pond.

The Brevard County State Attorney's Office released the video to FLORIDA TODAY and called the incident a "tragedy" and said the teens' lack of action had "no moral justification" but added that the teens do not appear to have violated any laws.

The minute-long video, which police called "extremely disturbing," found its way to social media over the weekend before ending up in the hands of detectives.

The clip depicts the unidentified teens — ages 14 to 16 — off-camera, laughing as the man screamed off in the distance for help before going under in the murky water just after noon July 9 off Plaza Parkway. There were no calls to 911 from the teens.

Instead, police later found the badly decomposed body of the man — identified as Jamel Dunn — July 12. Police said Dunn, who was heavily tattooed, was last seen wearing a black shirt emblazoned with the phrase ‘I’m Blessed,’ and a red hat that read "Only God can judge me," drowned.

Foul play was not suspected. His fiancée filed a missing person report after he failed to turn up at home in Cocoa. Then, after the body was found last Friday, a family friend saw the video on social media and turned it over to police. The cell phone video then gave detectives insight into what happened the day Dunn disappeared.
>>
>>134361958
nope. if some idiot wants to swim in a pond and they cant even swim its not your fault for not saving them.
>>
there's this basic Kantian moral principle that states "ought implies can".

the niggers didn't have a moral responsibility to save the drowning man, because they couldn't save him because niggers can't swim.
>>
who would risk its own life to save a retard?
not me
>>
>>134361958
Everyone knows niggers can't swim, and nobody is obligated to even call 911 to save your dumb ass

>t. Cape Canaveral resident
>>
>>134361958
>and a red hat that read "Only God can judge me,"

He literally got what was coming, by his own estimation.
>>
their only obligation was to call 9-1-1
>>
>>134362730
they didn't.
>>
These bystanders did the right thing.

There are no good Samaritan requirements in FL...and if any bystanders went to help the drowning man and something went wrong...the do-gooder could be sued for not being a medical professional.
>>
>>134361958
at least call 911 you stupid pothead niggers

not humans
>>
File: IMG_0592.jpg (104KB, 640x583px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0592.jpg
104KB, 640x583px
>>134361958
Why are they laughing
Is people dying funny?
>>
>>134361958
>Police said Dunn, who was heavily tattooed, was last seen wearing a black shirt emblazoned with the phrase ‘I’m Blessed,’ and a red hat that read "Only God can judge me," drowned.
Literally asked for it
>>
>>134362730
wrong.
>>
>>134362994
>These niggers can't swim, so they can't help.
ftfy
>>
>>134361958
they dindu nuffin
>>
>>134363765

They shuhhandun sumpin.
>>
Cocoa resident here. AMA
>>
>>134363290
Helping a drowning person or calling for help is a moral obligation in a civilized society. Has nothing to do with laws or religions. If you want to be cold about it then you're a nigger, plain and simple.

You and the others in this thread need to be forced upon your knees and executed with an AR-15 to your skulls. The niggers, sociopaths, and ashkenazi jews on this board who perpetuate your kind of indifference (and promote MGTOW and other degeneracy) need to be exterminated. Death to you all. All sociopaths/psychopaths, jews, leftists, and niggers all need to be killed
>>
>DOOD FUCKING DESERVED IT XD

Have I ended up on /b/ by mistake? If you warned a woman not to go through somewhere notorious for rapes, but she did anyway, and you passed by while she was being raped, would you intervene or tell her you "told you so" and keep walking?
I swear the more plebbitors who come here the more retarded this board gets. At some point you'll realise the old "I'm alright, Jack" routine doesn't work in the long run and when everyone employs it you end up acting like niggers.
>>
I am seriously triggered
>>
>>134361958
>identified as Jamel Dunn — July 12. Police said Dunn, who was heavily tattooed
Am I supposed to care?
Also these niggers can't swim how are they supposed to save another nigger from drowning.
>>
>>134361958

Well, they should have called the police, but black people don't do that. I don't know what I would have done, there's a lot of things that could happen to you too, they're in Florida, so who knows what in that water too. They said something about an alligator.There's also under toe and they probably couldn't swim anyways being black. i can swim, but I don't know if i could swim good enough to help someone, unless they were smaller than me.
>>
Girl helps suicidal bf finally commit suicide. Gets charged and convicted of murder.

Niggers mock a dying man and refuse to help him as he dies. Don't even get charged.
>>
>>134363953

Are alligators in there?
>>
>>134364365
They didn't goad him into swimming in the lake. They didn't even have any contact with the guy. You dumb fucking retard. I hate the blacks as much as the next guy but other than the niggers taunting the guy, they literally did nothing wrong.
>>
>>134362994
I'm from Broward and I say fuck these soulless niggers, they're as bad as the chinks and so is your reasoning.
>>
>>134363976
actually, it has a lot to do with law, if you are able to rescue someone without putting yourself or others on risk, you are obligated to do so, at least in my country, you can be charged with a fine, and if you caused the situation of risk, you can be charged with jail

I don't know in the US but I'm pretty sure common law in england has something like that

not to mention, that as a human being you have a moral obligation to save someone, like you pointed out
>>
>>134364365
Fucking this unless I'm missing something
>>
>disabled
His "disability" was being black. Claimed some bullshit to get welfarebux.

Also, it's Cocoa. Everyone in Cocoa is black. The people mocking him likely also couldn't swim.
>>
>>134364365
>>134364660

>girl literally BEGS, forces THE GUY to commit suicide

>blacks literally 200 yards away from a random guy they've never spoken to before drowns, none of them can swim, they're also 14-16 so physically unfit to help a fully grown man out of deep water

Good one, dipshits.
>>
>>134363976
>You should call 911 to help save a drowning black guy from dying because of morals
>All niggers need to be killed

You just contradicted yourself
>>
>>134364476
Yeah you see them quite often. They don't bother you, they are pretty scared of people.
>>
File: poseidon.jpg (574KB, 806x992px) Image search: [Google]
poseidon.jpg
574KB, 806x992px
>>134361958
>wearing a black shirt emblazoned with the phrase ‘I’m Blessed,’ and a red hat that read "Only God can judge me"
Looks like you prayed to the wrong god, bitch
>>
File: goodboy.jpg (72KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
goodboy.jpg
72KB, 728x546px
>>134362994
Kids had phones. Could have called 911 while they laughed about it. It is tragic to think what a simple phone call could have done. It may not be a crime, but guaranteed you need to keep these kids names in a file somewhere. You will see them again and again. I guarantee they are going to have a bad time in life.
>>
>>134361958

The black kids are innocent

Niggers can't swim
>>
>>134362513
one is if one lives in a nation with good Samaritan laws. which the USA is not one of. Just pointing that out for context.
>>
It blows my mind how fucked America is. 15% negro. They are the cause of all your problems.
>>
>>134361958

Blacks have only a very limited understanding of empathy and generally disregard human suffering, if not find it positively funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAoNhacojmM
>>
Annnnd... it's bigger. Of course.
>>
>>134361958
>only God can judge me
Deserved it.
>>
>>134365218
>forcing people to save others

Fuck that lol.
>>
Is everyone in the story black?
If so how did the disabled black get into the middle of a pond?
Even if hes white how does the disabled get into the pond? Did his wheelchair brakes fail? Who was supposed to be taking care of the disabled black in the first place?
Also who marries a disabled black? This whole thing sounds fake
>>
>>134361958
Don't know about that pond, but when I was in that area there were warning signs for gators. Seems like a crazy idea to go in at all, let alone attempt to drag a dying guy from so far out
>>
>>134364950
It really blows my mind that some niggers can actually get attacked and eaten by gators. That takes some fucking effort.
>>
>>134361958
>teens
>teens
>teens
Niggers. They're black. Black teens.
>>
>>134361958
Yes, they did something wrong. It may not be illegal, but caring so little for your fellow man that you can mock him as he drowns to death is fucking horrible. Even considering the cameramen, I'm surprised. They could have at least tried. Hopefully they receive poetic justice.
>>
>>134365605
I think the dude who drowned was black judging by the name.
>If so how did the disabled black get into the middle of a pond?
Disabled is probably some BS excuse to get extra gibs.
>Also who marries a disabled black?
Other worthless nigs trying to get extra gibs.
>>
>>134364864
>all black people
>niggers
Pick one, leaf
>>
>>134361958
its not worth it to save somebody drowning usually they will panic and drown you both
>>
>>134365842
This.
>>
>>134362994
Fine, I'll take take the bait. When you're literally watching someone drown you should try to save him and worry about civil litigation later. Fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>134365491
t.nigger
>>134365218
Some counties have such laws, but it really isn't as widespread as you would think. Then again, back in white America it was an unspoken rule that you help others who are in dire straits. There was never really a need for such a law, especially when the American approach to government boils down to
>if it ain't broken, it don't need a fix
>>
>>134366005
That's true, but it's pretty shitty to use your phone to video him drowning instead of calling the cops.
They never even called it in. The body was found decomposing later.
>>
>Niggers being niggers
>People ITT acting surprised.

Come on, you all know better. Only your fellow white man can help you.
>>
>>134362513
Hey me too! Wanna sell me weed?
>>
>>134366040
Thank you, for being you.
>>
>>134365752
I don't think the nig in this story was attacked by a gator.
>>
>>134364556
They taunted and laughed at an obviously dying man FFFS - REFUSING to provide or offer help where possible is actually a criminal offense in quite few countries, Germany ('unterlassene Hilfeleitung') definitely one example, not sure how many others.
>>
>Jamel Dunn
Niggers have to learn to swim sooner or later
>>
>>134361958

>little can be done
>What is Criminally Negligent Homicide

Their negligence literally caused his death. Had they been actual human beings capable of empathy (or swimming) he'd still be alive.
>>
>>134361958

Could have at least called 911 for him. But niggers are as evil as Jews, so I'm not really surprised.
>>
>>134361958
>Going swimming without white people supervision

I thought this was the one thing they understood
>>
>>134361958
Fucking Millennials won't even get off their asses to be heroic.
>>
>>134366299
they're in the USA. your point is irrelevant. Being rammed into by a crazy muslamic is also commonplace is Germany and the UK but not so in the US
>>
>>134366529
if you try to help without knowing how to do it
you will probably end up dying as well
>>
>>134366170
yea they should have called 911 in the story it said they were smoking weed maybe they didnt want to risk getting caught with it
>>
File: 1469307779161.png (53KB, 632x160px) Image search: [Google]
1469307779161.png
53KB, 632x160px
Florida man here. I side with the niggers on this one, that guy was dead as fuck. Florida has aligators in pretty much every body of water, and retards who go into panic mode when drowning like to drag anyone that tries to help down with them. I wouldn't have wasted two minutes going DAAAYUUM AND SHEEEEIT and called the cops immediately, but that guy had no chance of living.
>>
>>134361958
>The clip depicts the unidentified teens — ages 14 to 16 — off-camera
How do they know they are teens or that age when they are unidentified?
>>
>>134362513
everything happened under a minute - phone call wouldn't do much, only show intent perhaps
>>
>>134366443
Criminal Negligence usually involves the defendant exposing the victim to the risk of injury.

In this case, the teens did no expose the man to the risk of injury.

>Negligence arises when, on a subjective test, an accused has not actually foreseen the potentially adverse consequences to the planned actions, and has gone ahead, exposing a particular individual or unknown victim to the risk of suffering injury or loss. The accused is a social danger because he or she has endangered the safety of others in circumstances where the reasonable person would have foreseen the injury and taken preventive measures.
>>
>>134361958

Might seem fucked up, but at Common Law, there's no affirmative duty to act. No civil or criminal liability for not acting (unless you created the emergency).

It all boils down to individual freedom. Not being forced by the state to take a certain action, freedom of choice really. Does it sometimes end with fucked up results like this? Yeah, but I'd prefer this than the alternative.
>>
At the end of the day, nothing of value was lost. Losing a retard improved society. No criminal charges should be brought forward.

Niggers did something productive for once. One less welfare cheque.
>>
>>134362225

Typical Democrat. Government help us! Helps us! Do it all for us! Won't save a dying man in a pond. You fucks are worthless.
>>
>>134367484
Even if they can swim, there is nothing the niggers could have done at that point that would have made a difference without severely endangering their own lives. Do you know that funny news story screen cap about six niggers that rushed in one by one to save someone all ended up drowning? That's what would have happened here.
>>
>>134367689
I want you to imagine what a retard erratically flailing around like he was in that clip would do if some good samaritan like you approached him. Do you think he would be able to calm down and properly hold onto you? Or do you think he would just keep flailing and latch onto you possibly killing you?
>>
>>134366040
>>134365842
*changed devices*
WTF is wrong with you?

With you being a Republican, I'm guessing you are a Christian, right?...What if it is God's will for that drowning man to die that day? Would you be willing to interfere in God's will?
>>
>>134361958
The larger a group is the lower the collective IQ goes. This includes mobs, lynchings or just drunk partiers.
>>
File: 1452227515211.jpg (44KB, 379x379px) Image search: [Google]
1452227515211.jpg
44KB, 379x379px
>>134366206
I don't think anybody is surprised, just disgusted, as usual.

Fucking black youths are literal psychopaths, moreso than any other group, killing each other in record numbers year after year, it is fucking mental but it's no surprise when Mr. Shekelstein's record company is making millions pushing this filth over the airwaves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHHtcMbzN0w

Again, just remember, never relax around blacks, it WILL cost you your life.
>>
>>134366299
This is America we're talking about. If you try to help someone, you'll get sued and spend the next 5 years of your life slaving off debts because some lawyer is gonna bill you $375/hour while he jacks off with steel wool into some cookie dough for 3 hours and then spends 10 minutes mailing a letter you're not really allowed to send on your own behalf.
>>
>>134361958
If i saw a nigger drowning i wouldn't help him either.
Just another shit in the ocean.
>>
In my state PA, I believe adults are required to report these things. Doubt that applies to teens though. That said I'm sure a judge here would send these kids for a psych evaluation.
>>
>>134368771
Is it legal to classify "nigger" as a psychological disability ?
If not, then it's not gonna help.
>>
In germany those people would have been put behind bars, we have a law that if you do not help anyone in a dangerous situation you get fucked by the state.
>>
>>134369415
There is a reason there is a dedicated position with training and licenses to watch out for and save people from drowning. Trying to save someone especially a grown ass man acting rabdily like that is a good way to die with him. Your country sounds like a totalitarian shithole.
>>
File: 1500585655279.jpg (35KB, 876x493px) Image search: [Google]
1500585655279.jpg
35KB, 876x493px
It's a bad story but nothing of value was lost this is the drowning victim.
Yes it's a mug shot and yes he's black.
>>
>>134369577
Well every white person can swim, and every white person in germany took at least one course at first aid in school or when training for drivers licence. Also they would have at least called the ambulance or something, that counts as help too if they are too scared to go out in the water.

In a road accident we need to help tho after we called the ambulance, otherwise one is fucked.

Before all the nigger and shitskins came we were a very social state and cared for each other you know, and it all worked out perfectly til now.
>>
>>134362225
Do you have to mock his dying moments so gleefully though?
>>
>>134368467
Yeah, your point is, when perhaps curiously over-detailed ;), not wholly invalid... Was merely pointing out, dindu nuffin actually is an admission of guilt in some places, dependant upon whether your country retains at least some vague aspect of collective social responsibility, or is entirely a capitalist-led feeding frenzy of ambulance chasers where responsibility = how much you'll pay in damages. But basically commending their actions here, as the guy I was replying to originally was (near..) doing? - nope, fuck that.
>>
>>134365915
All blacks are niggers you civic nationalist cuckold.
>>
This makes me sad. psychopathic behavior from such a large group of people.

Makes me want to say they are not people.
>>
>>134363976
>>
>>134369833
In Ireland whoever calls the emergency services has to pay it lowers the enthusiasm to intervene
>>
>>134364863
Nice assumption their you fucking moron. Or were you actually there and no for a fact and from personal experience that nobody in that entire crowd can swim. Also that cunt of a gf didn't "force" anyone to do anything. Please do try harder, it's tiresome.
>>
File: 1500590903209.jpg (55KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1500590903209.jpg
55KB, 600x600px
>>134369917
You forget where youre at. Dozens can be stabbed tomorrow in a Britain terror attack and this board will be spamming L O N D O N the entire day. Its funny and you deserve it
>>
>>134371180
I'm not gonna get my clothes wet because some retard who couldn't swim thought it'd be easy to try it and go off the deep end. Dumb gook/sextourist/armyfag
>>
>>134363976
Based post
>>
>>134361958

Watched the video. Pretty sound logic. Sometimes niggers have some real conventional wisdom. Why help someone who's a fucking idiot?
>>
>>134371936
didnt even call police to report it
>>
>>134361958

lol they said 'yeah he dead r.i.p.. u gon hit the blunt?'
>>
>>134362684
HAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>134372288
police aren't reviving a dead man that drowned over 10 minutes ago
>>
>>134361958
"nigger are you ever gonna hit this blunt"

So they don't help because it's filled with alligators which is fair desu I wouldn't go in that water either, but they also don't call for help because they are stoned/have weed and don't want to get caught. fucking disgusting
>>
>>134361958
Blacks don't even help other blacks
>>
>>134363976

Yeah, you seem to like the type to care for all those potential based black guys who drown in the ocean heading to Europe.

You're not fooling anybody, Soros. Our ancestors used to be colder than ice, and they forged the greatest empires in history, THEN they started feeling warm and fuzzy, and of course those empires died. The world sucks. No need to stick your neck out for every retarded shit who lands himself in a bad situation.
>>
>>134370884
How the fuck is something like this possible. That's fucked Shamus.
>>
>>134363976
>niggers
>civilized
>>
>>134362410

this... they cant swim... so if they tried to help him they would have died...

but using the phone to film instead of calling 911.. typical behavior of the North American Concrete Chimp...
>>
>>134371323
So in other words you've realized your previous argument was completely invalid. Im neither and I'm probably making more than you will in the next 5 years or more, though I may be a "sex tourist " in that I love Korean pussy, though my white face and big dick mean I don't have to pay for it .
>>
>>134371323
So in other words you've realized your previous argument was completely invalid. Im neither, I work as a consultant since I'm fuckiing polylingual and I'm probably making more than you will in the next 5 years or more, though I may be a "sex tourist " in that I love Korean pussy, though my white face and big dick mean I don't have to pay for it .
>>
>>134372700
as it should be
>>
>>134372911
>>134373008
you're probably an ESL teacher that fucks 2/10's

eat a nork ICBM dipshit
>>
File: 1500273831243.jpg (22KB, 552x468px) Image search: [Google]
1500273831243.jpg
22KB, 552x468px
ITT: braindead retards dont realize you dont float so well in fresh water and the guy would have dragged down anyone who came to save him. These nogs, just like the one in the water, cant swim, dont have a lifebuoy, and emergency services wouldnt have gotten there in time if they called them. Of course they didnt tell anyone because they would have thought theyd go to jail for not killing themselves trying to rescue some crackhead
>>
>>134365156
Why would a nigger call the cops are you even thinking?
>>
>>134372911
I know that place in the video, it's not exactly right next to a police department. Calling the police for a drowning victim that far out is like calling the police for a home invasion when he's already got a gun next to your head and unbuckling his pants preparing to rape you. The guy drowning was a retarded nigger who only managed to get into the middle of the lake by a miracle of God.
>>
>>134372462
humans still report accidents especially fatal ones. they dont laugh it off and go home and eat watermelon
>>
>>134361958
why does my state have the most ridiculous people on the planet?
>>
File: 1476177523943.jpg (139KB, 940x627px) Image search: [Google]
1476177523943.jpg
139KB, 940x627px
>>134361958
>niggers dont even bother to try and help a dying nigger
>whites give them millions in gibs every year
when will whites learn
>>
>>134373281
>the guy would have dragged down anyone who came to save him
t. person who can't swim

It doesn't take a whole lot of effort to keep a person's head above water and inch toward the shore in a fucking pond.
>>
File: untitled.jpg (13KB, 156x178px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.jpg
13KB, 156x178px
>>134361958
A disabled man was engaged to be married? Here I am fully functioning and I cant even get a gf
>>
>>134373692
>he thinks you can tread fresh water while holding a panicking person who cant swim's head above water
Wrong, cancerous tripfag. Filtered
>>
I dont get how black people drown so often.
Swimming is literally easy as fuck. And floating is beyond easy.

Literally just breathe in and lay on your back and you can fucking float all day. Like wtf.
>>
Sheeit I have almost a decade experience as a lifeguard and even I would hesitate to go out for him. If I just happened to have a rescue tube on me (I wouldn't) then I'd probably go, but otherwise I'd just call 911 and then go about my day.
>>
>>134361958
How the fuck do you live in FL and not know how to swim by the time your 3??

>lets be real the shithead teens probably couldn't swim either
>>
>>134373884
You don't need to hold their head above water - you need to boost their head above water for moments intermittently. The rest of your time can be spent pushing them toward shallows. Jesus Christ, dipshit coastal retards who can't swim shouldn't pretend to know what the fuck they're talking about.
>>
File: CjcQBE6.jpg (36KB, 362x346px) Image search: [Google]
CjcQBE6.jpg
36KB, 362x346px
>>134373804
I don't get it either senpai
>>
>>134363976
This.

>>134364864
He said people should be helped.
Niggers aren't people. Are you fucking stupid.
>>
File: 1497451720609.jpg (199KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1497451720609.jpg
199KB, 1920x1080px
>>134374640
You're playing with your life trying to keep a spazzing retarded nigger who clearly has a deathwish alive, what the fuck are you thinking? It's a lose-lose situation.
>>
>>134372911
>>134373008
So butthurt he has to post twice.

>>134373235
This. 100%.
>>
>>134373686
Story on pic? Pls don't say McCandless.
>>
>>134373974
Just had another thought as why not to do it. I'd have to take off my pants and leave them by the side of the lake; no way the giggling nigs don't steal my wallet/cellphone/shoes while I'm out in the water. Yes I value my belongings over some random disabled nig's life.
>>
>>134373886
They aren't people.
Humans tricks don't work on chimps.
>>
>>134361958
I'm a really good wimmer. I could easily hold him up and swim to shore or atleast drag him on his back. Black peoole are so stupid sometimes
>>
>>134374962
>playing with your life
>swimming while trying to intermittently move someone toward a near shore
Are you actually retarded? Or are you so unathletic you'd lose all stamina and drown in a shallow pond exerting yourself for more than a minute trying to help someone who can't swim?
>>
>>134375238
You seem to have this fantasy that he will cooperate with you or at least go limp and let you do what you want. Fuck no you stupid faggot. He's going to flail his arms all around him barely having his eyes open or breathing, and the first thing he feels he's going to latch onto with all of his monkey grip. That could be your arm or your leg or your neck. There's a 90% chance that nigger is over 200 pounds, approaching 250 with all of his waterlogged baggy clothes too big for him.

Go play hero and die for a nigger, I'll read about it online the next day. Maybe you'll be lucky enough to have the cops drag your body out of that gator infested lake before your corpse starts to rot so you can have a nice funeral.
>>
>>134375622
>all these assumptions
Might as well just assume everyone who asks for help is actually just wanting to murder you. Fucking useless cunt - kys.
>>
>>134376067
convincing argument, you're heracles tripfag
>>
>>134376067

> it's a tripfag + moralfag in one single package episode

filter with you
>>
>>134362225
then why do we need to have welfare. if a nigger has a kid and cant pay for it why is our job to save them
>>
>>134375134
Newfag
>>
>>134376067
>all these assumptions

the guy is literally DYING and his brain is in full survival mode, he will literally do everything the guy you responded to said he will do, retard.
>>
link to the video anyone?
>>
>>134365156
>went to save this image
>filenames start with 15 now
Oh shit, it's a new era.
>>
>>134378076
In the OP.
>>
>>134377969
The guy was coherently calling for help.
>>
I expected way worse from the description. If those men went swimming after him to rescue him they would be endangering themselves. They should have called the cops though, idk what the odds of him surviving would be though. I wouldn't punish them.
>>
>>134361958
>https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=c29_1500585733

unless you're trained on water rescue, its best to not "jump in to save him".
>>
File: 1415408755139.png (120KB, 662x443px) Image search: [Google]
1415408755139.png
120KB, 662x443px
If one person had jumped to save him it honestly could have led to the death of all the nigs watching.

This has happened multiple times recently, where some nig who can't swim is drowning, and other nigs who can't swim rush in to save him, and they all drown as well.

I think the prosecutors made a good call on this one

Hell even if it was a white guy that could swim I don't think you have an obligation to go in after them. They could pull you down and drown you even if you were a fairly experienced swimmer.
>>
>Niggers laugh at another nigger drowning.

Why do I care?
>>
>>134361958
I totally understand the logic behind not endangering yourself and going in after him, but not getting help and laughing and actually yelling out to the guy to mock him? That's a different story.
>>
>>134361958
Niggers and half this thread are no better than chinks.

>Bu- bu muh legal obligation

Whatever you face after death, be it darkness or something more, gives a shit.
>>
>>134379268

Niggers never invented the wheel. Niggers had a continent with great potential and still can't figure out how to build a proper house. Niggers kill each other by the thousands and still blame white people for violence against them. Do you really expect a nigger to inconvenience themselves in any way whatsoever to help another person?
>>
>>134378928
>DeKendrix
>JaTavious
>Takeitha
>JaMarcus
>Litrelle
>Latevin
>LaDarious
>ALL SIX DROWNED
This is satire, right? Right??
>>
>>134379458
I'm a very strong swimmer, I workout, I can hold my breath for over three minutes, and I legit rescued someone who was autistic, 190lbs, and was flailing around in the ocean completely uncontrollably, I put him in the lifeguard hold and brought him back, not as far out as this guy was drowning though, and the person I rescued was someone I knew and cared about. I honestly cannot decide whether or not I'd go in after the guy who'd I have to assume was either on something or deranged AND drowning. Knowing me I'd probably go for it, but I've almost killed myself in many other ways so I'm not exactly the best role model.
>>
>>134380213
It's not satire. Did you miss the part about how the one kid they were trying to save lived because some passer by saw him drowning?

So we've got one nig drowning. 6 la-de-ja's run in to save him and all drown. Meanwhile the kid who was actually in danger actually lives. I imagine he's going to have a huge burden of some sort for the rest of his life knowing all these retards died trying to save him, and yet he's the only one who made it out alive.
>>
>>134361958
It's Cocoa, it's filled with nothing but feral niggers.
>>
>>134380222
would you go in if you knew you couldn't swim though? I don't know whether to call these nigs in this story>>134378928 brave or just retarded.
>>
>>134377774
Don't expect a response.
>>
>>134381077
Of course not, and there's a chance I wouldn't have gone in and I CAN swim. But they laughed, didn't get help, and even tried to get the guys attention just to mock him. That's fucked up.
>>
>>134381278
their reaction was clearly fucked up, and they were probably praying this would get on worldstar. If they had just called the cops or something I think they'd be in the clear morally, but they absolutely had no obligation to go in and help the retard.

Hell maybe they even called the cops before hand, idk. I just watched the video. didn't read the article
>>
People are spinning this as a disabled man drowning - he was disabled after a gang / drug related shooting that left him partially paralyzed a couple years back.
>>
He's also a documented blood gang memeber as well. His funeral is "all red everything "
>>
>>134381817
>>134381748
source
>>
>>134364270
Dont pretend to be white Pajeet
>>
Cocoa and PSJ area is a dump. Can confirm. The Island and the Cape are not much better either.
>>
If he was black I don't really care but if he was white why the fuck wasnt he able to swim like wtf... Honestly Stupid niggers
>>
>>134365156
the dude drowned in a minute flat, the cops couldnt have saved his ass if they tried
>>
This is pure evil. It's one thing to not dare swim out and save him, but to stand there laughing as he dies? That's psychopathy.

Fuck these niggers
>>
File: IMG_2256.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2256.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>134381987
>>
>>134381748
>>134381817
>>134382872
LOL
Keep doing G-D's work, five-oh-anon.
>>
>>134382872
Protect my county from the ravenous nogs
>>
File: 1189487339012.png (568KB, 770x524px) Image search: [Google]
1189487339012.png
568KB, 770x524px
>>134382872
>>
>>134382872
We love our police
>>
>>134363875
lol
>>
>>134361958
Was this some shithole that didn't have a good Samaritan law?
>>
>blacks can't swim
More news at 11
>>
>>134377774
100/10 response
>>
Surf life saving trained here, it's dangerous for even a confident strong swimmer to try and save a drowning person. They will put a death grip on anything they can reach and won't hesitate to drag you down with them. Don't think for a second that even if it's 4 adults behind the camera that they could have safely helped this guy.
>>
>>134384517
Western Welfare is more like a world welfare program, for all those brave enough to come to these foreboding lands.

I hope we can one day see a western world where all of africa has the courage to make the trip. Can you even imagine the economic boost that would provide!

It's almost unimaginable.
>>
The "teens" show typical negro mocking attitudes toward people in distress and crime victims. If some misfortune happens to you, then it's "your fault" and you somehow "deserve it". If niggers break into your house and kill your kids then it's "shoulda locked your doors".
"But I locked my doors"
"Then you shoulda blocked the doors with iron bars and boarded up the windows, fool".

To them all fault is externalized. It's completely backward when they are involved in some calamity that is completely their fault.
>>
>>who was heavily tattooed, was last seen wearing a black shirt emblazoned with the phrase ‘I’m Blessed,’ and a red hat that read "Only God can judge me," drowned.

Do you know how much I hate #Blessed people?
>>
>>134382872
Hello offcier.
>>
Had a 7 year old drown in a hotel swimming pool this week because his grandma decided to take a nap instead of watching him. You can guess the race.
>>
>>134361958
The comments on LiveLeak are more racist than this thread. What the hell /pol/?
>>
>>134363976
I agree, with a catch. I only have a moral responsibility to help my peers in both race and responsibility. I would not help a drowning nigger anymore than I would help a drowning chink. I would help a drowning white person though and I'm a trained lifeguard.
>>
>>134382872
AREST ME BB
>>
File: Screenshot_20170707-083914.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170707-083914.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
>>134364111

Eeeh would probably tell the bitch told you so. Don't get shot for a thot.

I'd save a man drowning though because I can swim and have lifeguard experience. Less risk.

Goes back to that saying in law though regarding morality and such. No one is legally obligated to keep a blind man from walking off a cliff.
>>
>>134361958
Niggers. Growing up in broken homes makes for zero empathy. These barbarians have no human dignity.
>>
>>134361958
>a red hat that read "Only God can judge me," drowned.
Sounds like he did
>>
File: poseidon_by_artmus.jpg (164KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
poseidon_by_artmus.jpg
164KB, 800x600px
>>134361958
Black lives ma-

https://youtu.be/Tb81nmVUeMg
>>
>>134389886
This
>>
>>134361958
No one is obligated to save anyone else.

/thread
>>
>>134361958

>White people complaining about a lack of empathy of another race of people...on /pol/

Can't make this shit up if I TRIED.
>>
>>134361958
so what exactly could they have done?? looks like the guy was 200 yards in the middle of that pond or lake. 1 in 3 niggers can't swim. all 5 of the niggers are high and drunk. a nigger jump in swims 50 yards remembers it can't swim, ends up drowning or another nigger jumps in save the first nigger and end of drowning as well. it was a lose lose situation from the very beginning,
>>
>>134361958
>Jamel
>nogs won't help out a nog

next story?
>>
File: dindudrownin.jpg (204KB, 674x958px) Image search: [Google]
dindudrownin.jpg
204KB, 674x958px
>>
>>134361958
>32-year-old disabled man
>His fiancée

FML
>>
>>134362994
'Merica.

Trying to Save a Life is more Important and shouldnt be punished if it doesent go well. Doing Nothing is worse and should be punished.
>>
>>134363170
Sometimes, yes.
>>
>>134361958
I see nothing wrong here. they had NOTHING to do with his death.
they remained neutral, thats how it should be.
remember that one white girl who sued the guy who rescued her because he touched her?
yeah it's better to not get involved.
>>
>>134371306

It's one thing on an anon shitpost board, but another in person, anon.
>>
File: 1484188966406.jpg (130KB, 784x499px) Image search: [Google]
1484188966406.jpg
130KB, 784x499px
where's the video you insufferable faggot?
>>
>>134363976
Blacks, whites, asians etc, whatever. 7+ billion people on the planet. Too many of everybody. It is my moral obligation not to interfere with darwinism.
>>
>>134361958
My issue is not that they didn't help. My issue is that they stood there mocking and laughing. And by the way all of them were speaking (unable to form a proper sentence) you could tell that their IQ is under 70.
>>
>>134382872
BASED
>>
>>134393825
>remember that one white girl who sued the guy who rescued her because he touched her?
sauce on this? only thing i remember was a some Australian woman with big tits trolling... the portlygazette
>>
Isnt this what happened in the finale of Seinfeld?
>>
>>134363976
amen. the day of the rope will come.
>>
>>134361958
i'm going to go out on a limb and guess none of these gentlemen are trained rescuers and pot smokin kids are not phoning cops. while their behavior was callous it wasn't any more callous than i've seen you fuckers behave. i give these scumbags a pass
>>
>>134361958
Sounds like evil spirits possessing the teens.
>>
>>134363976
Even in Mexico you are obligated by law to help, if it doesn't put you in risk.
>>
>>134361958
Children are evil fucking monsters.. But if you can't swim, why even go in water without a lifeguard nearby?
>>
>>134362410
Rich coming from Sweden seeing how your country burns.
>>
>>134369695

The gene pool just got cleaner.
>>
>>134380752
That was good. Have a (you)
>>
>>134375134
>dead nigger storage.
>>
File: Doitfgt.jpg (2KB, 114x125px) Image search: [Google]
Doitfgt.jpg
2KB, 114x125px
>>134394604
reread OP then (pic related)
>>
>>134361958
- No responsibility to assist.
Assisting could get you killed if they're panicked and drag you under.

- Moral responsibility to call for assistance.
I doubt there's any legal responsibility, and furthermore it's not their fault he drowned and help probably wouldn't have arrived in time anyways.

- Now laughing at him while he's drowning?
All of those kids should have their asses beaten bloody by their missing fathers.
>>
>>134370392
Wrong. All niggers are black but not all black are niggers.
>>
>>134361958
>Americans keep spamming euro thread about how people should do something against terrorism
>literally defend taking selfie at people dying
Hypocrites/10
>>
>>134382872
KILL THEM ALL !!
>>
>>134361958
and they were all niggers, big surprise
>>
>>134377774
Fucking golden response right here
>>
>>134361958
>did nothing while someone died a horrible miserable death?

God does this everyday lol
>>
>>134402239
Kaffer.
>>
>>134401948
fuck off you nigger lover, every single pavement ape needs to hang from a fucking tree
>>
Not even chinks are this heinous, at least chinks don't fucking laugh about it.
jesus fuck
>>
>>134377774

+3 and thread/
>>
File: plantation.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
plantation.jpg
1B, 486x500px
All fucking niggers must fucking hang.
>>
File: singlemothers.jpg (415KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
singlemothers.jpg
415KB, 1200x1200px
>>134361958
1. This sociopathic lack of empathy is why niggers don't deserve civilization.
2. Niggers can't swim anyway.
>>
>>134402521
wtf I love Bulgaria now
>>
>witness man drown to death in front of you
>turn to homeboy
>"man, you ever gonna hit that blunt?"

If you didnt laugh at that video I dont know what to say...
>>
>>134403761
y-you too
>>
>>134362994
This Is the correct answer, anyone who says save him is fucking retarded. He shouldn't have gotten in, it's all on him
>>
>>134361958
Not really, legally speaking if they tried to go in and save him and he still drowned the family can sue them and probably win. As they are likely untrained and their actions lead to his death.

Not seeking out help though, either through contacting emergency services or seeking out someone personally, is a massive dick move and I fully expect these people to be found by the internet.
>>
>>134363976
Best post I've seen an American do in weeks
>>
>>134361958
>Jamel
They did nothing wrong if you ask me
>>
>>134363976
>You and the others in this thread need to be forced upon your knees and executed with an AR-15 to your skulls.
>All sociopaths/psychopaths

Ladies first. You sound like a fucking commie any way.
>>
>>134368195
God told me you should hang yourself. Don't interfere with his will.
>>
>>134361958
>do not appear to have violated any laws
C R I M I N A L N E G L E G E N C E
>>
File: 1497644631465.jpg (22KB, 533x477px) Image search: [Google]
1497644631465.jpg
22KB, 533x477px
>>134405421
this is why most lawyers are jews you dumb bean bag
>>
Not sure if Florida has a Good Samaritan law or not.

Also, I have no idea how frequently Good Samaritan laws are actually enforced outside of Seinfeld.

I mean, I can't be held accountable for not stopping a guy stabbing another guy in the back. Hell, even police are not held accountable for violating this.
>>
Niggers can't swim.
>>
>>134405771
In the state of Texas, the family of the children can be sued by the family of the drowned man if he has any.

In order to be immune to the suit, they would have had to at least call emergency services or tried to. It might not have done shit to save the man, but that is the legal requirement here.

The fact that they film it and laugh about it makes it pretty damn close to a snuff film. Which liberals assure us are not a real thing that exists. IE: Cracked.com
>>
Food for thought,

Why is a disabled man swimming? Further reading stated he needed a cane to walk. (So do I)

You don't swim with shit legs. Guy being tossed in is a real possibility.

Black teenagers are always in Eden Lake mode. I've seen plenty of it off-camera.
>>
>>134405771
They can't swim and they don't care about watching people die.
Truly - blacks are a different subspecies.
>>
>>134380752
> I imagine he's going to have a huge burden of some sort for the rest of his life
Stop anthropomorphizing niggers
>>
>>134406045
Snuff films are a very specific definition.
The intentional act committing a murder for the express purpose of filming and sold off commercially.

There's probably thousands or more videos of people dying uploaded to the internet every day. This isn't that unique.
>>
File: 1483863542078.jpg (87KB, 640x633px) Image search: [Google]
1483863542078.jpg
87KB, 640x633px
>finna
>finna
>finna
>>
>>134393242
Holy shit those names
>>
>>134361958
They don't deserve to be arrested because they commuted no crime.

They do deserve to be killed because they're worthless humans.
Thread posts: 250
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.