[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can we even compete?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Unbenannt.png (249KB, 771x797px) Image search: [Google]
Unbenannt.png
249KB, 771x797px
Literally every anti-white tweet on twitter has nearly 100k retweets or more. Pic related are some of the daily tweets.
>>
I thought the colonization tweet was actually somebody that was proud.
Let's go back and chop up some hands
>>
File: 1478675163541.png (369KB, 468x663px) Image search: [Google]
1478675163541.png
369KB, 468x663px
>>134361674
>that bottom one
>anti-white
>>
>>134361854
Look in the comments. Non-white people laugh at us because we don't act like that we're a one race. They know that this is racism.
>>
>>134361674
Get Out is literally the best movie that has ever been made and dare I say the best story ever told. There is a reason it has an absolutely perfect score on Rotten Tomatoes and is the only movie to have ever done so.
>>
About 24 percent of adults in the US use twitter.
That means out of 59 million or so odd users, 100 thousand like it or re-tweet it.

This is not an issue. The number of people engaging with this content is quite small and they are a distinct minority of the population.

Would be quite easy for the feds to monitor as well
>>
>>134361674
non-whites spend all of their time subscribing to anti-white shitposters, if whites did they same every pro-white post would have a million+ likes/upvotes/etc

white people dont waste their time with this because they are ironically the only race that doesnt actually give a shit about race (probably because whites know they are gods chosen people and nothing will ever change that)
>>
>>134363009
Nah, we have litterally no chance against this. This "Black twitter" thing has all the underage white boys and girls in their back. Let's look at the "right-wing" who have only 2-3 retweets on the average while there is no anti-white tweet under 10k retweets.
>>
>>134363549
2-3 K retweets*
>>
>>134361674
>caring about the opinion of niggers and race traitors
The rope does not discriminate
>>
i can't wait to deprive these black people of oppurtunities
>>
>>134361674
niggers don't vote

/op anal virginity
/thread
/board
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.