[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /pol/ think of European converts to Islam?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 180
Thread images: 27

They seem to be really passionate

http://www.krautchan.net/files/1500572589001.webm
>>
>>134359920
Traitors. Jesus Christ is our king, not a goat-fucking sandnigger.
>>
File: 1498483028510.gif (2MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
1498483028510.gif
2MB, 360x270px
>>134359920
Traitors, and useful idiots. Nobody likes a turncoat, and make no mistake, Muslims understand tribalism. They understand family, and loyalty. They will never accept, never trust a traitor.Oh they will use them for their agenda, to further weaken the West, but those people are dead the moment their usefulness expires. Muslims need little reason to kill other Muslims, they do it for the flimsiest of reasons. There is no way those pasty wannabes will find a place in the coming Caliphate.
>>
>>134359920
always shoot traitors first
>>
>>134359920
i'm more interested in hearing what middle eastern (immigrants or not) think of white westerners converting to islam

do they see them as "real" muslims?

i can't imagine they do
>>
>>134360183
>Jesus Christ
>not a goat fucking sandnigger

Pick one
>>
>>134359920
assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

i come in peace

i am a convert to islam inshallah

islam is the greatest wallah

thats all my brothers

salam
>>
File: 123451895823.jpg (23KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
123451895823.jpg
23KB, 480x480px
>>134359920

Weaklings, that showed their true colors as soon as the tide turned.

Christianity is Europe's true Religion, all these fedoras wearing faggots need to understand that.

Without Christian values everything is lost, just look at the percentage of atheists in the west and compare it to the levels of degeneracy in that specific country, it's all linked.
>>
>>134359920
all of them need to be killed
>>
>>134359920
There's a special place in hell for heretics
>>
>>134359920
they're like the cuckold guys who end up getting fucked by the bull.

sand wiggers.
>>
>>134361164
this
>>
>>134359920
Worse than muslim-born muslims. Takes a special kind of idiot to go from not believing in stupid bullshit for which there's no evidence to doing so.

Indoctrination is sort of understandable, kids are gullible af and it's cemented early.
>>
File: Friday Night.webm (2MB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
Friday Night.webm
2MB, 853x480px
>>134361164
I'm not a Christian but this is a fallacious argument.

Europeans took Christianity and made it their own. They incorporated all of their pagan holidays and many of their practices and turned it into something that was a truly European concept. The Christianity that exists outside of Europe is markedly different although it does share some of the same properties.

The difference with Islam is that the Islam being pushed into Europe is not being adopted by the native peoples and metamorphized into a European cultural phenomenon. It is being exacted wholesale unto the Europeans and seeks to dissolve any previous European practices or cultures.

This is why Varg's retarded comments about there being no difference between the two religions because they are both "foreign" doesn't hold any weight. Varg even admits that European Christianity is largely pagan in practice due to the very nature of the fact that Europeans transformed Christianity into something of their own.
>>
>>134359920
Their grand dads would flip in their graves

But these people are mentally ill people. You have to be mentally ill to be a convert like this.
>>
>>134359920

Kill traitors before the enemy.
>>
>>134360183
>jesus, a literal sandnigger
>>
>>134359920
They should be shot and their loved ones should be shot for not shooting them.
>>
Why regular Muslims in Europe should be given the choice between immediate self-deportation and bring gassed no such magnanimity should be offered to these vermin. They should be publicly whipped, drawn and quartered, and then have what remains if their corpses fed to pigs so they cannot be afforded a burial. Such is the just reward for treason.
>>
>>134359920
Living embodiments of cuckery
>>
He's a former devote catholic, so that's probably the education he builds on. Needs to be taken into account.

>>134361031
I bet most will accept him as a muslim since it's some kind of magical thinking... after all they seem to believe they're guided by and connected through some kind of hivemind built through belief in the Koran and their prophet, race or nationality seems of little matter to. You have to know that current day Arabs largely became Arabs through islamic imperialism, so judged by the historical muslim dynamic islam as an entity will seek to integrate him, and since muslims create this entity and also enforce its wishes they probably will accept him, they have to afaik.
Arabs of his phenotype though rare exist, that might be his future.
>>
I like their values, but their beliefs are just fucking retarded.
>>
>>134361031
I should add I'm a Turk Tengrist though just as he stands on a catholic foundation, mine is influenced by the muslim cultural circle, and as you can tell I have my problems, but I don't think a muslim will have those because they think magically.
>>
File: wu lad.jpg (37KB, 273x273px) Image search: [Google]
wu lad.jpg
37KB, 273x273px
>>134361164
>>
>>134363671
>I like their values
Herreallah, lämna Sverige snälla
>>
>>134362615
I think Varg is a deeply immature being, for pagan channels Survive the Jive is far superior and more grounded.

There are some fascinating stories of how the early christians in northern europeans merged the pagan beliefs
and the christian. One being ancestor worships, where most kings and high statused men claimed they were actually
descendants from the gods, and talked about them as if they had actually lived for real. The meme of violent
christian conquest is only partially true, there was some, but it wasn't like everyone just deleted everything
they previously had believed.

Burning churces is also a truly despicable act, and ironically it is very unpagan, since you are actively disrespecting
your ancestors, which for many northern pagan cultures was a big no-no.
>>
>>134361031
Oh I just remember, Arabs usually see themselves as some kind of authority, in my eyes and I emphasize that because it's not my job to impose self identity on others and since I'm not a muslim, they are right in claiming it's Arab. It's their language, their history, their book, their culture...
Then again, what Turks take into their hands, they can do whatever they want with it, that's my view.

So Arabs might have the most tribalistic and unconscious biases.
Additionally not exclusive to Arabs the kind of school he follows might be rejected and along with that his whole muslim identity but that's kind of deep and your average muslim, especially those on a mission, won't care. Apparently they did their best to welcome him and even push him.

To me he's a larping catholic former boxer from Cologne who took a couple too many hits and might have drunken too much and had two or three conversations too many playing videogames with his Arab friends.
>>
>>134364531
That's how it's done, the church embraced paganism in order to stay connected. They had to, people usually like to keep on doing what they did before. So the church decorated paganism with their own symbols.
>>
File: The Subversion of Christianity.png (637KB, 573x1552px) Image search: [Google]
The Subversion of Christianity.png
637KB, 573x1552px
>>134364531
>Burning churces is also a truly despicable act, and ironically it is very unpagan, since you are actively disrespecting your ancestors, which for many northern pagan cultures was a big no-no.

I think this is what disturbs me the most about this modern trend of MUH FUCK KIKESTIANITY.

Most of these edgy morons talk all this hype about "honoring the gods of their forefathers" and "going back to the roots" but are perfectly fine with dismissing their ancestors of at least the last 1000 years an in many cases even more. Even the Third Reich, for all of its attempt to the return of the glory of the old order, recognized that in order to move past Christianity they had to embrace it. You cannot deny the fact that Christianity played an enormously important role in the development of the different European peoples and to do so would be to do exactly what the rewriters of history so voraciously wish for; the dissolution of people's roots.

I am perfectly comfortable with being able to admit that my most recent ancestors got it wrong and that Christianity has been subverted against us, is teetering on the edge of catastrophe and being utterly useless to us anymore. But that doesn't mean that I have to erase the past and flush my heritage down the toilet.
>>
>>134359920
>>134359920

Either retards or cowards for the most part I'm guessing. Also edgelords.

It's one thing to be Muslim because your'e simply born into it, it's another thing to voluntarily seek that retarded shit out when you should know better.
>>
>>134365437
My point is that it's very ignorant and clueless to be "Fug christianity, burn da church".
We live in a world with millennia of knowledge and experience, we don't have to be afraid anymore for who has
the right beliefs and we should recognize that the muslim threat isn't of spirit but of race.
Think the future caliphate would be nice to us if we just converted? Don't think they're arab supremacists?

European pagan beliefs and christians need to coexist, unironically, because they are both our heritage.
>>
>>134365986
But muslims don't think it's retarded, being humans and lets strip them down, they probably will be opportunity seeking... I believe the largest majority will see him as an gate opener to integrate themselves into western culture, however twisted that might seem and I guess they will be grateful. You have to understand they're just as anyone else dads and moms who just want a normal life. People are normies.
>>
>>134366308

I don't think they want to integrate into Western culture, Anon, otherwise it would be the opposite: they would be converting to Christianity or leaving Islam.
>>
>>134359920
Islam is supposed to be a personal religion primarily but people only focus on the social aspect way too much.

It is about being a better person so that God may grant you heaven. It is about your relationship with your Maker. Unfortunately people are just too concerned with what others are doing. It's very common to be taught here that you should fix yourself before you try to fix others, yet no one seems to learn that.
>>
>>134366070
I don't know man... I'm comming from a very different direction, Turks embraced all kinds of religions and were largely influential in them... so I personally don't limit myself... but I can see the benefits of not blindly destroying working tools... for example I like ancient Latin and the church does its part to provide resources.
>Don't think they're arab supremacists?
>Think the future caliphate would be nice to us if we just converted?
Properly converted you will become an Arab sooner or later. And no, I don't think so, since it's a real programming for your brain and I don't see any benefits in dogmatically holding onto scripture dependent beliefs. Scripture is formulated for a limited geographical space and especially time.
>>
>>134359920
If you have only one bullet use it rather against traitor than enemy.
>>
>>134366491
If Western culture is pitted against Islam, the West will surely go down. No need to fight either. You can't say the Western values are about individual freedoms, and then hypocritically curtail the freedom of choosing Islam as the religion. You can't have your cake and eat it too
>>
>>134359920
The fact that /pol/ of all places has not seen the trolling potential in this is beyond stupid.
>>
>>134365679
You can't just dispense with 1000 years of history so easily as Varg wants too.
Were christians mean sometimes? Yes, but they also did wonderfully good things sometimes
Personally I view the history of Europe as the development and maturation of an actual
person, Europe is an actual body, both physically in the sense that it has mass but also spiritually
since it has traditions, beliefs, cultures and mysteries of its own.

Paganism never went away, because christianity is very much a european thing and it has been completely
shaped by the culture and beliefs of the indo-european people that inhabited this land. To be resentful
and vengeful towards christian europe is a very immature, historically ignorant, thing to do. It's way more
complex than what Varg wants you to believe.
>>
>>134366491
Humurously, many great Western artists and philosophers liked Persian Islamic poetry like Hafiz and Khayyam, especially. Goethe and Nietzsche notably. I am it Muslim but just making the point there are aspects of its mystical side that's not Allahu Akbar'ing.
>>
>>134366984

>You can't say the Western values are about individual freedoms, and then hypocritically curtail the freedom of choosing Islam as the religion. You can't have your cake and eat it too

Oh you absolutelyfuckingcan. Western values are about individual freedom for Westerners, doesn't necessarily mean foreigners need to be allowed to pollute our society.
>>
>>134367328

There's a lot of things about Islam and Islamic culture and history that are cool and worthy of admiration, doesn't mean you need to convert to Islam or support Islamic invasion.
>>
>>134366491
I'm not saying it's a deliberate or conscious act, so it won't be a closed system or holistically logical.

I imagine myself as a muslim dad, putting his son to school, and then lets say there's that local who is a teacher and embraced islam...
I'd think that guy can teach my son biology, even if it is western, I don't see that...

You get what I'm trying to say?
People aren't as rigid as most in here, who might have payed with isolation in order to keep it real. Most people don't do that. Most people don't even have the mental capacities to understand what good consistency might even do. People are retarded- Don't expect them to have a coherent world view. They have no time for that shift. Bills to pay, working late night shifts, broke their leg I don't know people get into all kind of retarded shit preventing them from thinking, they watch soap operas.
>>
>>134359920
>They seem to be really passionate
So are pedophiles.
>>
>>134367417
Are you implying that Islam cannot be accepted by anyone who is Western? Please do restrain your retardation.
>>
File: Varg's counterpart.jpg (18KB, 310x310px) Image search: [Google]
Varg's counterpart.jpg
18KB, 310x310px
>>134367182
>It's way more complex than what Varg wants you to believe.
Agreed. I don't think Varg ever grew out of his Black Metal phase. His time in prison at a young age probably severely stunted his ability to adequately pass into adulthood and thereby become mature and complex with his thinking.

It's almost as if he has the emotional capacity of an insecure teenager, only thinking about life and the outlook on it from the vantage point of what will make his parents the most outraged.
>>
>>134359920
Always kill a traitor before an enemy...
>>
converts to islam must be the modern equivalent of the ancient Romans who opened the gates of Rome to Theodoric
>>
>>134367562

>I imagine myself as a muslim dad, putting his son to school, and then lets say there's that local who is a teacher and embraced islam...

If you need your kids teachers to share your (foreign) religion in order to trust them you're beyond even average Muslims in terms of your fanaticism and inability to integrate.

>Don't expect them to have a coherent world view. They have no time for that shift. Bills to pay, working late night shifts, broke their leg I don't know people get into all kind of retarded shit preventing them from thinking, they watch soap operas.

Somehow I don't think that's the problem. Quite the opposite, it seems like Muslims have way too much spare time to do stupid shit, come up with dumb ideas, get ""radicalized"", pray 6 times a day, etc.

It seems like they have too much time on their hands, actually.
>>
>>134367509
I agree with that - as a whole Islam is dumb, but I feel the same way about Christianity. I love Meister Eckhart but dislike mainstream Christianity.
>>
>>134367617

>Are you implying that Islam cannot be accepted by anyone who is Western?

It can be but in my opinion it's ultimately incompatible with Western culture and values.

And the vast majority of converts to Islam do so while explicitly rejecting Western culture and values and their upbringing.
>>
>>134359920
Kill them along with those who taught them.
>>
>>134367617
People can accept and live with being paraplegics, doesn't mean it's desirable. Westerners already have their completely own cultures, histories, mythologies and religions.

WE ARE FULL
>>
>>134359920
They are the scumiest people. I prefer a fucking mudslim sandniggers over a white european convert. It's absolutely disgusting. And tell me why 80% of them are redheads
>>
>>134359920
Leld, thanks for a laugh.
>>
>>134359920
they're like bandwagoning football fans. they think they have to prove their worth by showing how dedicated they are and by doing so they go OTT
>>
>>134367876
To be fair, Christianity can also largely be incompatible with Enlightenment Era values, especially with evolution denialists.
>>
>>134367876
Western culture and values such as? Try to be explicit because if you're talking about faggotry, transfaggotry and putting underage children on puberty blockers, then yes, Islam is incompatible with the West. Otherwise I don't see what the problem is.
>>
>>134367897
Why would you assume anyone would even want to move to Sweden, Tyrone?
>>
>>134368182
Because my government gives away all the gibs imaginable

Also is it so boring in Canada right now?
>>
>>134367919
because a lot of redheads are billy no mates and it's probably the first time in their life they've found a group where they feel accepted
>>
>>134367793
I think you have a hard time stepping out of your shoes, trying to see the world through another persons eyes.
They don't have to be as logical as you.

But I'm sure if I were to talk to a muslim dad, and aksed him how he felt about the Frenchman biology teacher having converted to islam, he might be like it. Also remember how this topic started, with a guy asking how muslims feel about converts, so that's my view how they might and I think I'm close since I don't see any muslims or white people but reptiles.
There sits the same monkey under the veil.

I don't know what you group identify with but imagine you went somewhere and you wanted to make sure your kids have a future, would you like that teacher to embrace part of your views?
Hell yes you would. Even I would. I mean, that's probably the most sure thing that people like when you adapt their views.
>>
>>134367919
because redheads have no soul and can be manipulated to do Satan's bidding.
>>
>>134368021

Yeah they are fairly backward but not really a threat to Western civilization in the way that Islam is.

>>134368108

>Western culture and values such as?

Any freedoms that you take for granted such as freedom of religion, expression, association, etc. None of these are really protected in Islamic societies.
>>
>>134367919
kek, didn't some prophet had reddish glowing hair when stepping from sinai
gives them a biblical quality
>>
>>134368333
What you don't seem to realize is that Islam is a religion. You can have zero Asian people and still a country full of Muslims. At the end of the day, religion can only spread if people believe in it. It isn't something you just take up like that.

If you believe in Islam then obviously you're going to be a Muslim, and if you don't then you can't be forced to become one. It's better to be a non Muslim in that case. So the question arises, are you threatened by the religion or the Arab/African immigrants that follow (and some that don't) the religion?
>>
>>134368682
>If you believe in Islam then obviously you're going to be a Muslim, and if you don't then you can't be forced to become one.
stop. my sides can only take so much.
>>
>>134368501
>Freedom of religion
Muslim countries are full of Hindu and Sikh temples and churches. You literally have to pay less taxes in Muslim countries if you aren't Muslim, and some lie that they aren't to avoid them.

>Expression
You can't say heil Hitler in European countries so there you go, and you're trying to actively stop people's freedom of expression by removal of Islam
>>
LMAO WHY IS IT ALWAYS GINGERS
>>
>>134368682
Oh, maybe he's projecting, because white christians often won't accept blacks.
Well, islam is different, it's closer to the original scripture (often heard racism and nationalism of course other than the arab is prohibitted) while christianity was for the most time equivalent with the church and that's more like an agency.
>>
>>134368682
The religion have rites, phrases etc that are completely foreign to me, they are not embedded in european or swedish culture as christianity has become.
It's utterly pointless for us to replace 1000 - 800 years of christianity with Islam.
>>
>>134359920
How many /pol/acks REALLY disagree with the following?

>In 2014, an expatriate in XXXX was sentenced to 10 years in prison and 80 lashes after alcohol consumption and raping a toddler.
(Meanwhile in Finland they slap your wrist)

>Drunk-driving is strictly illegal and punishable by 80 lashes; many expatriates have been sentenced to 80 lashes for drunk-driving.

>In XXXXX, people have been sentenced to 80 lashes for kissing in public. Under XXX law, premarital sex is punishable by 100 lashes.
(meanwhile in Cali fat cows jump around naked screeching)

>Abortion is illegal and punishable by a maximum penalty of 100 lashes and up to five years in prison.
(Hello planned parenthood)

>The punishment for committing adultery is 100 lashes for unmarried people and stoning to death for married people.
(Meanwhile in the west it's almost encouraged to cheat)

>In several cases, the courts of the UAE have jailed women who have reported rape. For example, a British woman, after she reported being gang raped by three men, was charged with the crime of "alcohol consumption".
(Meanwhile in the west just the allegation is enough to ruin you)

>Homosexuality is illegal and is a capital offense in the XXX.
(REEEEEEEE PRIDE)
>>
>>134359920
They are a tiny level above male feminists. Same pathological reasoning
>>
>>134369185
Why are you assuming that Islam will cuck your country? The only way Islam is going to spread is if people believe in it. If your people don't, then the members only increase by birth or immigration, which leads me to the original question: is Islam the problem or the Asian folk?
>>
>>134369191
Go live in a muslim country then you stupid snownigger
>>
>>134359920
Traitors and apostates, and they must be destroyed.
>>
>>134368981

Freedoms can occur in Muslim countries but they are not really guaranteed or fundamental, and the inverse is also true, whereas freedom is a fundamental aspect of Western culture, it's not absolute.

Point is that Islamic culture and Western culture are not interchangeable, they are simply different in various ways.
>>
>>134359920
I unironically disagree with the death penalty. But I'll always maintain there should be an exception for treason.
>>
>>134360183
>fighting for a dead kike on a stick from some fairy tale book rather than your fellow whites
Sad!
>>
File: islam.jpg (165KB, 632x777px) Image search: [Google]
islam.jpg
165KB, 632x777px
>>134361164

shut up sadiq
>>
>>134369393
Both, religion is a majort part identity and culture.
>>
>>134360183
>Jesus Christ is our king

So many Christicucks on this board. Your religion is just (((judaism)))-lite. It's a slave religion that was designed by (((them))) to pacify the goyim. Wotan will set you free mein bruder. Return to your ethnic heritage.
>>
Recent converts or long ago?

Old Turkics such as those in Ukraine and Poland are not a threat. Nor are Iberians or Maltans.

New converts howerver are a threat.
>>
>>134359920
High treason.

Drawn and quartered after "Reconquestia 2: Kebab Removal Boogaloo"
>>
>>134369191
It doesn't work though.
Current day tools are way more sophisticated, people spend their whole lifes just on studying a fucking door knob, and all of a sudden everyone's an expert on everything. Of course things retardiate a bit.
Again there are more sophisticated, sensible and better working tools than 80 lashes, what does that teach you other than submitting to however retarded shit it might be?
>>
>>134369001
Unironically fucking this

I'm convinced it's IRA dudes memeing it up to collapse England
>>
I am ready to slaughter muslims.
>>
File: 5.jpg (123KB, 800x527px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
123KB, 800x527px
They get to go to the coldest place in hell.
>>
>>134369638
So if people in your country start believing in Islam, what are you going to do about it?
>>
>>134369522
I only agree with it when it comes to extremely heinous crimes of a monstrous nature, treason that resulted in severe defeats or losses belongs to that category.
>>
>>134368501
It's only Wahhabism/Salafism and it's jnfluences that seem to directly be a threat. Other Muslims don't really care.
>>
>>134359920
Pierre Vogel is the biggest cunt
>Here is a picture of his great friend sven Lau
> he is on trial because he supported isis with money and helped at least two Islamist to join isis in mossul
>They also created a Sharia Police in cologne
>>
>>134359920
99 out of 100 of them were bullied at school.
They are kind of like weeaboos but more violent, they think joining a new group of people will solve all their autism issues and they will become popular and functional somehow...
>>
>>134359920
>What does /pol/ think of European converts to Islam?

White is an ethno-cultural distinction. Muslims cannot be White no matter what their genetics are.
>>
>>134359920
>get beat up growing up
>never have girlfriend
>autistic as fuck
>suddenly, the droning sound of sharia over the speakers in downtown london
>a place where women are segregated and must please their men
>suddenly oliver feels at home
>>
>>134369930
also some red tint to his hair
>They also created a Sharia Police in cologne
lmfao, do you know cologne people's mentality? they laugh that shit off, they'll ridicule them with all kinds of stuff
>>
>>134369788
If they were ethnically Swedes I would counteract it hard in any way I can.
No muslims, besides temporarily visiting dignitaries or businessmen, belongs here.

It isn't just a religion, it's a complete ethnic baggage.
>>
>>134370126
They don't have shariah police in most Muslim countries.
>>
>>134359920
>They seem to be really passionate
Think about the conversion stories. Pretty much all of them are former addicts and/or criminals thinking they'll better their lives if they try to make amends while keeping that little psychotic fire inside of them burning. Islam is the perfect excuse for that.
And on the other hand you have the ones that fail at being european and know they'll get pussy if they convert (true story, muslims trying to convert europeans pretty much always offer a "wife").

They want pussy and/or absolution.
>>
>>134370111
he was a devote catholic and relatively successful boxer, it's probably not because of bullying
he might even be a jesuit even though i don't like making false allegations, but cologne is severely catholic clay
>>
>>134359920
Faggots that need death
>>
Worse than muslim immigrants.
>>
>>134370224
The fact is that you can't force a person to disbelieve. Saying that you'll counteract it is way too vague. They'll continue worshiping their God unless you can make them disbelieve. And I can assure you that Islam inspires a lot of faith in the believers.
>>
>>134362729
>>134369535
>>134369640
*hits vape*
*tips fedora*
dude i love /pol/ it's redpilled me so much and now i'm smart lmao dead kikes FUCK YEAH REDPILLED SO BASED
>>
>>134370126
Yea I know that no one really cared about these wannabe sand niggers

They did the sharia police to made a statement
>they don't care about the German law for thsee people is the only law Sharia
>>
>>134361791
No one cares lad.
>>
>>134370240

Why are you so eager to defend Islam?
>>
>>134370741
I'm just stating fact. Why does the truth upset you?
>>
I would identify as Muslim if it means fucking with the left, but sadly only shitskin muzzies are a protected class - look at how the leftist horde reacted to the based Chechens and their homo stomping leader
>>
>>134370822

The truth doesn't upset me, I just have a hard time understanding why Westerners are so motivated to defend a barbaric ideology that spells their destruction.
>>
>>134361791
Yes!
this must be why Romania is the pinnacle of human civilisation
thankyou based gypsy!!!
>>
>>134370841

They must be conflicted, on the one hand faggots are special and extremely important, on the other hand Islamophobia.

I think it's easier when it's a foreign country and it's not like there's a lot of Chechen immigrants.
>>
>>134359920
There are passionate about it because

>brainwashed
>Radical
>Arabic lands have like 30% incest
>low IQ

I have a Turkish men in my class and he is proud because his father is married to his cousin
>they are proud for being incest sand niggers
>>
>>134370648
Lets assume they really act on their own behalf, you don't need to project such deliberation into their actions. They simply have an idea to display their particular fetish. These people aren't social engineers nor very educated.
I know how they think, they're think like people in Cologne themselves, their thought patterns aren't more complicated than the idea of selling fried chicken infront of a stadium.
>>
>>134370924
It isn't barbaric at all and the Western culture isn't weak enough to finish from Islam. I've visited many Muslim countries and all of them have their own cultures and traditions. We get it that you don't like Islam, but sweeping statements such as yours just make weaken your own agendas. Instead of worrying about how children are being put on puberty blockers in record numbers, you instead focus on Islam for some reason. Children are literally losing their chance at puberty and will remain monstrosities for the rest of their lives, culminating in suicide in most cases. Faggots are adopting children in record numbers. Nothing to worry about?
>>
>>134371281
>https://www.welt.de/politik/deutschland/article156269271/Islam-Gebote-stehen-ueber-dem-Gesetz-findet-fast-die-Haelfte.html
>>
>>134371452

>Instead of worrying about how children are being put on puberty blockers in record numbers, you instead focus on Islam for some reason. Children are literally losing their chance at puberty and will remain monstrosities for the rest of their lives, culminating in suicide in most cases. Faggots are adopting children in record numbers. Nothing to worry about?

Both things are shit. The existence of brain cancer doesn't make car accidents a good thing.
>>
>>134371508
Here you make the same mistake as the muslims, thinking it's an actual hivemind where magically people start sharing the same ideas over prolonged periods of time even.
Also that study is quite multiple choice and it's not the trigger for people putting on orange street sweeper vests and putting stickers onto lanterns.
You're buying way too much into thinking islam was an actual homogenous mindset.

I could make people say all kind of stupid shit. Especially when I'm greedy wanting to sell papers.
>>
>>134369444
I might. Thanks for not answering, by the way. You either enjoy the whores and faggots jumping around or you're just too jelly that there's a place where they don't.

>>134369671
What exactly doesn't work? I don't get your studying excuse either, is it a sophisticated way of calling people of other countries 'ignorant'? I take it you disagree with the solutions I greentexted, so you're in favor of faggots jumping around and failed marriages and everything then? Fine, you're just the opposite of /pol/. You are /pc/.
>>
>>134371508
Auch wenn vorausgesetzt werden, dass vielen Befragten nähere Kenntnisse der soziokulturellen Bedingungen des siebten Jahrhunderts fehlen:
>>
>>134361164
Thinks Jesus was from Saudi Arabia. Sad
>>
>>134371644
Islam has been around since before both of us, or even our grandparents were born. It has suddenly become a 'threat'. Faggotry has become acceptable within these last two decades.

I don't know how old you are, but if you roamed the streets of any Western country during the 80's, it was a completely different place. The Western culture has shifted, and pointing the finger towards Islam isn't going to solve any problems. Have the West divert towards traditionalism, and you'll notice that all the problems suddenly just seen to vaporize. When promiscuity becomes something to be ashamed of and faggots go back into the woodworks, you'll feel like your country has become your home again.
>>
>>134370478
Ironically, they are the ones who kill faggots. You kill neither faggots, neither them. Have fun larping.
>>
>>134372072
Und genau das sind die Menschen die Hass Prediger ein Podest geben und alles für wahr nehmen
>>
>>134359920

Brilliant honestly.

INFILTRATE THEN DECIMATE!
>>
>>134359920
Quite a lot of them are prob government/intelligence infiltrators building up their cred.
>>
>>134372067
I certainly don't think 80 lashes on your back will be a sufficient measure of teaching traffic rules.
It might be easily processable for a fucking pleb... logically why the fuck would you import methods that obviously don't bear any preferable results? That's idiotic. Or is that your fetish, lashing people`for having been ''nasty'', is that what gets you going?
>>
>>134359920
They're men who looked for brotherhood amongst their own kin and received scorn in return. So they switched sides and found brotherhood there instead. The degenerate West is at fault for them turning to Islam.
>>
File: tumblr_nxyfrqyBIb1u8h2hao1_500.png (336KB, 500x707px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxyfrqyBIb1u8h2hao1_500.png
336KB, 500x707px
>>134359920
>>
>>134359920
he looks like the mudslimes little trained attack kuffar. He probably has submission fantasy due to parental imprinting in childhood. He traded his freedom in because he's a brainlet that couldn't handle making his own decisions and wants some Imams and mudslimes to tell him what to do. Sad!
>>
>>134372946
Don't forget ginger muslims
>>
>>134373061
meme them into a convention
>>
>>134372149
>It has suddenly become a 'threat'
No. It was always a threat. People are realizing it now because it is -again- in their back yard. Like faggotry is also in their back yard, while before it was hidden. The difference is that both Islam and the faggots do what's in their best interests while the rest of the people allow the former to do so. Zero resistance, just randomized insults and nostalgia of good ol' times in 4chan.

The western people that aren't traitors are in denial because they were born in great nations and they don't want to admit they are degrading hard. /pol/ preaches against a thousand things that Islam does as well, but if you point out the similarities they go nuts. Funny.
>>
>>134367162

yyyuuuusssss
>>
File: 1000 yard stare.png (424KB, 636x614px) Image search: [Google]
1000 yard stare.png
424KB, 636x614px
>>134372527
>that obviously don't bear any preferable results?
Who told you that? Who told you that laws like the ones I mentioned aren't effective?

>I certainly don't think
Well alright, IF YOU DON'T THINK SO, that proves it.

>is that what gets you going?
Yea I had a feeling you 'd derail since you have nothing.
>>
>>134359920
I don't really care what religion people adhere to, as long as they're polite and respectful to others.
>>
>>134373754
>as long as they're polite and respectful to others.

Do you agree with this?
>Verbal abuse pertaining to a person's honour is illegal and punishable by 80 lashes.
Because apparently only with Islam you can get politeness and respect to others. With atheism is pretty much an insulting competition and Christianity is not really followed anywhere anymore.
>>
>>134373601
>you're in favor of faggots jumping around and failed marriages and everything then?
You ask me for my opinion here (with a loaded question but I ignored that).
>IF YOU DON'T THINK SO, that proves it.
And here you ridicule of me for sharing my opinion.
>Who told you that?
What do you mean who told me that?
>Who told you that laws like the ones I mentioned aren't effective?
Why would I share only thoughts by third parties?
>Yea I had a feeling you 'd derail since you have nothing.
Derail? Pfff...

Physical assaults traumatize you into retardation. The immune system needs to provide more resources for protection and can only put lesser into brain functions.
So it doesn't work.
Traumatized people act stupid. That's why people largely act stupid in the first place.

What kind of solution is making people stupid?
>>
>>134359920

Funny thing is..

All you Far-Right fags and all you Islam-Fags have alot more in common than you think..

>hate jews
>hate sub-saharans
>capitalist
>hate gays
>want capital punishment
>believe in strict societal hierarchy
>always look to the past
>want isolation for your contries
>>
Fuck all flavors of commies. I'm out, you're twisted.
>>
>>134369743
instead of the bible I have the divine comedy on my nightstand
reading a couple verses every night
>>
>>134374386
>What do you mean who told me that?
You said that what I mention OBVIOUSLY doesn't have preferable results. So I'm asking, who told you that? What makes it so ''obvious''? Do you have a sauce that states the ineffectiveness of said laws or is it just your professional estimation? Because the way I see it, their countries work in a way that truly makes me want to go there, if it wasn't for the hellish heat. No SJWs, no 5th wave activist bullshit, no pride parades, no adultery, nothing.

>Derail? Pfff...
Of course you derailed, I asked you for your opinion yes, and almost immediately you jumped into sarcastically assuming I have a thing for lashes. Wew. So let me do my own assumption now, do you have a thing for being a nice obedient cuck, Hans? You have a thing for tolerating everything in your country, 2nd biggest city burning to anarchy among other things, for the sake of ''progress''? I certainly don't.

The only solutions and laws that don't seem to be working are yours. The country I mention even has better economy than you, so there goes your possible ''muh money'' argument as well.
>>
>>134359920
should be tossed in a wood chipper
>>
>>134362615
Worshipping a kike on a stick will never be European, no matter how much you mix it with pagan traditions.
>>
>>134374515
The fact that /pol/ denies this and goes into passive-aggressive mode is hilarious. I would respect right-wingers who admitted it and still wanted Islam out, but they don't.

That said, commies get out.
>>
>>134359920
literally traitorous swine.

for centuries europe has fought these people off successfully.
islam can be found in every direction from where it originated EXCEPT north (with some exceptions like bosnia, albania, tatarstan)

they are weak, and they have succumbed to an imperial force.
>>
>>134374515
>http://www.krautchan.net/files/1500572589001.webm
Well known fact and not sure why not talked about more that the Nazi's were in league with sunni islamists.. Bosnian Muslim SS units were more than happy to help Ustashe kill serbs and gypsys
>>
>>134359920
Execution depending on the circumstances
>>
File: jesus was not juden.png (62KB, 1845x422px) Image search: [Google]
jesus was not juden.png
62KB, 1845x422px
>>134375318
>kike on a stick
Jesus was not a kike, not matter how much you want him to be one.
>>
File: butthurt.jpg (61KB, 392x411px) Image search: [Google]
butthurt.jpg
61KB, 392x411px
>>134359920
he's complaining that moderate muslims are not visiting the mosque.
it's the same thing for any other semitic religion.

now granted, I don't want to live near people like this either, but as long as he's just shouting and not enforcing sharia law moderate muslims and the rest of the populous here doesn't give a flying fuck about that guys anger management issues.
>>
>>134375784
That's very Islamic of you, HAHAHA. Ironic.

>Apostasy is a crime punishable by death in the XXX.
>>
>>134360448
well put, sir
eg arabs despise any other "non true muslims", a-la-caste system
>>
chad here. Meh who cares? Ideologies are for betas. End of the day I'll end up fucking Muslim or Christian. They'll secretly raise my kid as their own like they always do.
>>
File: b32e93db423dfc3176a15b24e9cb7021.jpg (173KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
b32e93db423dfc3176a15b24e9cb7021.jpg
173KB, 1000x1000px
>>134376003
What does "the XXX" mean? I'm behind on the terminology
>>
>>134361031
Ofcourse they do. Islam is not about this queery beta race war the White cuck is trying to do.

Its about becoming better. Look at this white trash culture where your whore women go out blowing black men all day and doing disgusting porn for Jews. You really that fucking stupid to think Middle Eastern women do this to the extent White whores do?

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA.
>>
>>134369635

Kike detected.
>>
>>134376528
Just not specifying country. It's valid in more than one. Check UAE for instance.
>>
>>134376581
This guy gets it.
>>
File: IMG_3167.jpg (141KB, 500x688px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3167.jpg
141KB, 500x688px
>>134375318
>being this naive
Whether you like it or not your ancestors were Christians and you are the son, a descendant, of Christians.

You don't have to be a Christian yourself to understand that and appreciate what your ancestors did under the banner of Christendom.

Put down the Cradle of Filth and put on some acne cream, you fucking obese retard.
>>
File: dead jew on a stick.jpg (28KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
dead jew on a stick.jpg
28KB, 460x276px
>>134359920
Same thing I think of European converting to Christianity.
>>
File: sandy jesus.jpg (63KB, 573x459px) Image search: [Google]
sandy jesus.jpg
63KB, 573x459px
>>134375859
>Jesus was a Jew
>you worship a dead Jew on a stick
>>
File: IMG_3795.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3795.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>134377351
You mean your ancestors?

Excellent job flushing your heritage down the drain because you didn't like going to church on sundays when you were a kid.
>>
>>134377720
>Every single painting, figure or depiction of Jesus is wrong
>My meme 2017 years later is correct
Ok anon.
>>
>>134359920
I don't really mind. They are still my brothers unlike any other race. I disagree with many whites, but they are still my family. Many liberals are genuine in their beliefs and feel its the best thing for the world, I cant hate them for that. Most are just degenerate self hating scum, but many are good people that truly care for all people. That's a unique quality almost exclusively white, and I could never be angry at them, even if I disagree fundamentally. Same with these converts, I feel they are lost, but I will always care for my brothers.
>>
>>134359920
Traitors are worse than enemies, must die first and painfully.
>>
>>134377831
>flushing your heritage down the drain
At least I don't worship a dead jew.

>>134378112
still a dead jew
>>
File: 1364446667770.gif (3MB, 400x244px) Image search: [Google]
1364446667770.gif
3MB, 400x244px
>>134359920
Traitors and naive idiots.
>>
File: IMG_3794.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3794.gif
3MB, 320x240px
>>134378281
I'm not a Christian, you fucking genius. I'm just not stupid enough to throw away my own cultural history because my ancestors got it wrong.

But go and be a good little goy and rip your own heritage up from the roots. Nothing bad will come of that, right?
>>
>>134373061
>ginger
We discovered that 76 per cent of white British converts to radical Islam had red hair. In the Daily Mail archives, 69 per cent of white Brits lured into jihadism or the orbit of an extremist preacher were ginger. The number was similar for the Mirror and the Telegraph. The Guardian yielded a full 100 per cent redhead rate for the stories we sampled.
>>
>>134378281
>Being born in Bethlehem means you are a Jew
>Being born in Finland means you are Finnish

So very civic progressive of you. You may not worship dead jews but you sure seem to worship living ones.
>>
File: tip lighter.jpg (74KB, 751x1024px) Image search: [Google]
tip lighter.jpg
74KB, 751x1024px
>>134378695
>Being born in Bethlehem means you are a Jew
>Being born in Finland means you are Finnish
Pretty much yeah.

>worship living ones
nope
>>
File: 1475725936147.png (452KB, 784x720px) Image search: [Google]
1475725936147.png
452KB, 784x720px
>>134361849

desu
>>
File: Sweden yes 3158.jpg (96KB, 1066x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Sweden yes 3158.jpg
96KB, 1066x1280px
>>134379073
>Pretty much yeah
Kek

>I'm a civic nationalist but I don't worship living jews, n-nope!!1
Sorry anon but you're exposed. Better luck on the next bread.
>>
File: 1257082041220.jpg (1MB, 3600x2387px) Image search: [Google]
1257082041220.jpg
1MB, 3600x2387px
>>134379491
>I'm a civic nationalist
I worship the stars and stripes motherfucker!
>>
>>134361164
>>134362729
>>134369535
>>134369640
Heretics gonna spread heresies
>>
>>134359920

Ginger scum have no souls. Nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>134365679
>134365679
rope hypothesis?
martin luther
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kks5rx2a1l4
>>
>>134369043

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU ON?! GOSPEL MUSIC CAME FROM BLACK CHRISTIANS YOU ABSOLUTE KRAUT FUCKHEAD!
>>
>>134369393

Apostasy laws. Look them up. Leaving Islam = Death. This is still enforced today, and you think this won't result in problems?
>>
>>134369640

Wrong, Christianity is a choice. I can leave whenever I like and I probably wouldn't even be dis-invited from Christmas dinner.

Leave Christianity, and Christians will pray for you.

Leave Islam, and Muslims will try to slay you.
Thread posts: 180
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.