[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Caught you now Christian pedos

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (12KB, 224x184px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12KB, 224x184px
Look what I found:
http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/says_about/pedophilia.html

No wonder why your priests are doing this.
>>
This website won't load for some reason, if you say Christianity is a pedophile religion that's false. It's forbidden to marry a woman until she has had her flow, just 100 years ago the average age was around 16 for this. Imagine thousands of years ago.
Christianity is the opposite of Islam and Judaism which permit raping children, Judaism says you can have sex with a young boy under 3 and a girl under 9
Islam says at any age you can marry a girl
>>
>>134356958
yet they all do it
>>
>>134357520
Yeah the Catholic Church is the Roman Pagan Cult, they follow the Roman tradition of raping boys. The bible forbids homosexuality and says to kill homos but the pope protects these faggots, why? Because it's a Roman pagan cult
>>
post some excerpts then
>>
>>134357739
>http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/says_about/pedophilia.html

The Catholic church is a good 500 years or so older than the bible - so in terms of legacy, I'd rather go for Catholic traditions than the Bible.
>>
>>134359853
100% false
Moses wrote three chapters of the bible, Catholicism didn't exist back then
>>
Nope, bible is pretty clear that you cant take to wife girl who didnt reach puberty. And since it was impossible to marry them, it was counted as an adultery, thus, they were stoned.
And there was no such thing as sex slaves in old testament. Forceful marriages of captives, yes, but they were counted as wives
Also, that site is shit
Sage
>>
>>134360600
this, sage for summerfaggotry
>>
>>134359991
I think he was talking about the New Testament.
>>
>>134360600
You mean fornication, adultery means cheating on your wife.
Marrying the wives of the men you slain isn't bad, the bible is clear about how to treat your wife, it says a man who doesn't provide for his family is worse than a non believer, marrying these women gave them a second chance. Instead of leaving them to die and starve alone
>>
>>134361260
The bible is more than the New Testament there's a lot of books in the bible
>>
>>134359853
Yeah like the tradition of being a cuck and fucking young boys. Typical britbong faggot.
>>
>>134356958
The talmud proclaims this

We don't hear from this in the Torah, and in the Bible, Christ says that is better to cast yourself into the sea with a stone around your neck than it is to harm a child.
>>
>>134361624
Yeah I didn't say it's form the Torah, the Talmud has he twisted traditions and doctrines of man that Jesus told us to turn away from.
>>
>>134361330
I think what he was saying was that the Bible as we know it today, a collection of books from different prophets, wasn't forged until the
church finalized its doctrine, which is false, because the Catholic bible included what Orthodoxy and the Protestants consider to be the apocrypha, the collection of books describing purgatory, etc. which were added well after the Hebrew bible was established.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1496631240038.jpg (27KB, 480x481px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1496631240038.jpg
27KB, 480x481px
>>134355012
After thousands of years this anon who found an article on a website called skepticsannotatedbible.com and that's more than enough to prove to the entire world that it's OK to be a pedocuck. IT'S BEEN RIGHT UNDER OUR NOSES THIS WHOLE TIME WHAT WOULD WE DO WITHOUT YOU ANON???
>>
>>134361959
Yeah purgatory isn't real the bible says hell is the second death
>>
>>134356958
>Islam says at any age you can marry a girl
>...in issues pertaining to marriage, baligh is related to the Arabic legal expression, hatta tutiqa'l-rijal, which means that a wedding may not take place until the girl is physically fit to engage in sexual intercourse. In comparison, baligh or balaghat concerns the reaching of sexual maturity which becomes manifest by the menses.

?????
>>
>>134363246
That's very vague though
>>
>>134363246
The `Iddah of Those in Menopause and Those Who do not have Menses Allah the Exalted clarifies the waiting period of the woman in menopause. And that is the one whose menstruation has stopped due to her older age. Her `Iddah is three months instead of the three monthly cycles for those who menstruate, which is based upon the Ayah in (Surat) Al-Baqarah. [see 2:228] >>>The same for the young, who have not reached the years of menstruation.<<< Their `Iddah is three months like those in menopause. This is the meaning of His saying.
The `Iddah of Those in Menopause and Those Who do not have Menses (Qur'an 65:4)
Tafsir Ibn Kathir

And, everything aside, your """prophet""", an ideal man for a mudslime, did marry a 9 year old
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.