[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Batsignaling "High Level Insider"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: robotsaskinghumansquestions.jpg (197KB, 1950x1878px) Image search: [Google]
robotsaskinghumansquestions.jpg
197KB, 1950x1878px
What are we to make of Trump's decision to cut CIA funding of Syrian rebels? Is President Assad of Syria good or bad for the middle east?
>>
Trump obeys Tsar Putin's command.
>>
and is Elmer's Glue really made out of horse hooves? my friends told me but I didn't believe them.
>>
>>134352807
>Trump obeys Tsar Putin's command.
Why didn't he do it sooner then? He certainly was kowtowing to Putin after he bombed the shit out of their airfields.
>>
>>134352807
Prep bull.
>>
shiiit. who knows? maybe this covert American-Russian alliance is years in the making. That's why we need HLI to make a thread.

Everyone say it with it:
HEY, HLI. CAN YOU PLEASE MAKE A Q&A THREAD? IF NOT, THAT'S COOL.
>>
>>134352627
CIA has its own money printing and opium pipeline
>>
>>134354362
How does that relate to Syria?
>>
File: IMG_4371.jpg (67KB, 690x527px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4371.jpg
67KB, 690x527px
Where the fuck is HLI? I haven't seen him here in months.
>>
>>134354612
I think he's taking it easy. He deserves it. We all do.
>>
File: 1487981014772.jpg (71KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1487981014772.jpg
71KB, 396x385px
>>134352627

Ironically it seems that the only way to keep Islamic theocracies from taking power in Middle Eastern nations is via dictatorship.

>Which form of tyranny would you prefer?
>>
>>134355269
>>Which form of tyranny would you prefer?
the kind that doesn't act upon me but keeps me from being acted upon.
>>
>>134352627
I miss other namefags. I don't see them anymore except Anon5, and he doesn't post when I'm here and vice versa.
>>
>>134352627
what a massive faggot.
>>
>>134352627

US has a more reliable (they've been double crossed a lot by northern sunni rebels) and much less blow back prone (i.e. not al queda or similar ideology like arhar al sham) ally in the kurdish fighters in the east of the country.

Any semblance of non jihadi groups have dissipated and they were never strong in the north, the south eastern rebels they trained were shit and the regime army is going to eat their territory no matter what, so it's pointless.
>>
>>134354612
Same. I'm dying for another HLI post, I feel like he's the only one that's the real deal. I actually got turned on to /pol/ after reading HLI transcipts on a conspiracy forum.

HLI, please come back. We miss you.
>>
>>134357790
What is the regime army going to do about ISIS, now that we've stopped funding rebels?
>>
Assad was democratically elected. The Deep State criminal cabal want him out-the Syrian people who are not crazed Sharia terrorists want him in-they chose him.
>>
File: ISIS1.jpg (57KB, 467x794px) Image search: [Google]
ISIS1.jpg
57KB, 467x794px
Here is what Obama giving $1 billion taxpayer dollars to the Black Op drug dealing assassinating corrupt CIA bought you.
>>
>>134358722
that has to be a fake. he'd be found out and held for ransom.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.