[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Christianity: The Religion of the Beta

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_7773.jpg (31KB, 350x319px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7773.jpg
31KB, 350x319px
Forgive the Jews, anon! (Lol?)
>>
>>134339956
maybe youre right but im a christian and i dont forgive the jews. they killed my king
>>
Sure, of course, I have left all of my forgiveness and a bag of shiny shekels in the back of my oven though.
>>
>>134339956
>forgive the jews
Fuck that shit though.
>>
File: jana-duggar-a-picture.jpg (33KB, 500x595px) Image search: [Google]
jana-duggar-a-picture.jpg
33KB, 500x595px
>>134339956
Not all Jews are bad, but it seems that most of them have gone astray to form the synagogue of Satan.
>Revelation 3
>>
>>134340050
That's not very Christian of you, goy.
>>
yinyang = god = devil = 1

god loves you.
feel gods wrath.

1 good. 1 evil 1 circle

the holy trinity.
>>
File: IMG_0485.jpg (45KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0485.jpg
45KB, 600x600px
>>134339956
>holding in rage and becoming a hateful cuck
>not just forgiving the people who have wronged you.

Cmon m8
>>
File: 1500148899525m.jpg (148KB, 791x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1500148899525m.jpg
148KB, 791x1024px
This meme seems to be bullshit. Can anyone give me one that actually shows the prominence of jews in high podotions. Any hard numbers.
>>
>>134340279
>not all Jews
>not all rats spread the plague

Hahah
>>
>>134340842
>take a jew's advice
>get rekt
>>
File: valaammonk.jpg (42KB, 366x282px) Image search: [Google]
valaammonk.jpg
42KB, 366x282px
>>134339956
>Christianity is a pacifistic religion

Tell that to Jesus who violently lashed out at the money-changers (bankers) in the temple.
The violence that is justified in Christianity is that which stems from righteous anger. Ever heard of the Church militant? A body of believers that are willing to defend the church from those who would attack it on the grounds of being Christian, not personal offenses (i.e. Muslims).
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stoicism

/thread
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.