[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many of you have actually been in a fight?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 344
Thread images: 47

File: IMG_2376.gif (79KB, 600x316px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2376.gif
79KB, 600x316px
I'm curious if /pol/ has any experience in the art of throwing hands. If not, why the hell not? Antifa is out there training to be human weapons. Pic related.
>>
>>134339431

I fight satan everyday
>>
>>134339431
i gave a concussion to a chick once
>>
back before i went back to the Church i got in a lot of fights. saturday nights 2am in parking lots, ydda yadda.
hard lessons:
fighting only makes you ugly
fighters are treated poorly by police
fighting is risking your future employment prospects
in a fight, everything goes, -as fast as you can.
go for the eyes
>>
>>134339431
Sometimes havent lost yet.
t. Drug dealer
>inb4 nigger
>>
>>134339431
I used to fight all the time(It's part of the culture in the UK) and only ever lost 1 fight, I'd say I'm pretty confident I could handle myself against someone looking to get cunted
>>
File: 1500132616213s.jpg (7KB, 250x184px) Image search: [Google]
1500132616213s.jpg
7KB, 250x184px
>>134339431
I have eaten 2 nose tips, 3 ear lobes. including a whole half ear and have consumed apporoximately 2 litres of human blood
>>
>>134339431

I've been in a bunch of fights. About 2 years ago, I had a serious habit of getting drunk and getting into fights - almost every weekend.
>>
File: 1500414342935.png (183KB, 2000x1053px) Image search: [Google]
1500414342935.png
183KB, 2000x1053px
>>134339431
Went to public school in New york. Been beat up by multiple niggers jumping me. Kicked the shit out 2 blacks separately 1v1. Hit a nigger in the face with a skateboard once because he pulled a knife on me. was actually scared I killed him at first.

Also boxed with friends. Only lost against bigger opponents.
>>
>>134339431
A couple in high school, a scuffle since then, and one bar brawl with some carnies.
>>
>>134339980
Not someone who trains several times a week, which is becoming more common than most presume.
>>
>>134339431
Pasta inc

Have you seen the G20 riots a few days ago? There should still be some vids on youtube. Basically, it was a mostly unarmed FFA between commies and cops.

Well, I've seen some footage (I guess it's offline now for showing "police brutality" and shit like that, lol, fuck commies) and basically, NOTHING people generally train in (Muay Thai, MMA, Boxing, etc) worked at all.

Examples:
Cop rushes commie, commie does a nice MT roundhause kick to the head of the Cop. Problem: Cop is now already inside, kick only hits with the thigh/knee area, no damage. Cop overruns commie, commie falls, cop wants to kick but is finally hit by another commie with a metal bar. This is enough to make to cop stop for a second. Muay Thai didn't do anything.

Example 2:
Cop takes down commie (Hint: It was more of a tackle, since you can't fall on your knees on concrete like you do in a real takedown), gets immediately massed by other commies, can only be rescued by the other cops chiming in.

Example 3:
Boxing strikes from both sides failed to KO anyone with one strike (well, cops are wearing helmets, so it's understandable, but cops couldn't KO commies either), striker gets zerged immediately. Also, there are arms and legs everywhere in a fight, very , VERY hard to make a clean strike like in a match.

And so on. Height and weight didn't help anyone either. Only thing that generally worked was
a) weapons, even on armored opponents
b) rushing and overruning, best done with friends close behind you

It was rather eye-opening, to be honest. Btw, groundfighting didn't happen, because you got zerged at once and kicked in the head.
>>
>>134340137
forgot the word "against"
>>
I spent 3 years in state prison and fought most days. Often times it was for fun but most times we had issue with one another it led to a fight. When you're white in prison you better learn very quickly how to fight.
I box now and spar 2 or 3 times a week and have had 1 amatuer fight. I love fighting.
>>
>Can't count how many times I've been in fights
>Know Krav Maga
>Shot twice
>1 broken foot
>Broken hand
>>
>>134340030
and that's just over 1 weekend in Blackpool right?
>>
File: brawl.jpg (59KB, 634x522px) Image search: [Google]
brawl.jpg
59KB, 634x522px
>>134339431
Yeah, a few. Won a couple, lost one bigtime but it was a 3-on-1 jumping.
One thing people who don't fight never understand is that there's no "code of ethics" in a fight. Anything, ANYTHING, goes because it's usually over before anybody has a chance to do anything too nuts.
Honestly they're not fun, even if you win you come away feeling like hell with blood all over you.
>>
>>134340261
As long as I'm not drunk, I'm a pretty good fighter.
>>
>>134339431
Twice. First in third grade, got my ass beat but I was fast enough to run away eventually. Second time in 7th grade, I was winning at first then his fat body overwhelmed me, ran away but to my surprise the fatty caught me. Ever since the closet people who always want to fight me are thugs. Never Joe schmo like it use to be.
>>
>>134339431
I have fought almost every race and gender before so I guess you could say I am very multicultural and diversity is my strength
>>
>>134340540
https://youtu.be/X9iGCDMltZ4
>>
>>134340483
over my 4 year underground bare knuckle career.
>>
Beat the shit out of some beaners outside a bar named "Shenanigans"
>>
>>134339431
if you've NEVER had to defend yourself with your fists and you are a man over 21, go pick a fight with an asshole, for fucks sake.
>>
>>134339431
I've cracked niggers skulls open and knocked people's teeth down their throat. I'm not scared of some college age limp wristed faggots who took a woman's self defense class and think they know how to fight. I'd kill one of the faggots in pic related. I'm literally the best boxer I know
>>
>>134339431
>>134339431
In the 6th grade I called somebody I hated a dirty Jew. He started swinging at me after that so we got in a fight. Teacher pulled us apart and dragged us to the office. I fucking hated that guy
>>
>>134340233

You know what actually helps? Knowing how to sprawl and not panic when "rushed", maintaining balance. Also KOs only work if no helmets obviously
>>
>>134340540
It wasn't like that before. 50 years ago people would see a line between having a fight and trying to kill someone. If people saw you do something shitty and cheap you would be called out on.
>>
>>134339980
Same. It was part of the culture where I grew up as well. Am definitely not afraid of sperging, mask-wearing, spoiled dentist's sons.
>>
>>134339431
no, almost got into one once, but I'm a serene person and don't feel violent unless someone directly attacks me.
>>
>>134340729
damn. yeah that's pretty much what a jumping feels like, luckily I had this angel of a pizza delivery guy haul ass into the parking lot, jump out of his car and come into it on my side. Otherwise I would have probably ended up like that dude.

TLDR: Pizza delivery boy saved my ass, never got to thank him
>>
ITT: More proof /pol/ is composed of a bunch of FATHERLESS BASTARDS.

Your father was supposed to teach you not to go out picking fights for stupid reasons, and to be a functioning member of society.

I bet half you guys were raised by single mothers.
>>
Got in fights all the time during middle and highschool. Now I'm not forced to get along with niggers or spics at such a high concentration over long periods so I can deal with their shit more easily.
Louisiana public school was some rough stuff though
>>
>>134339431
Transgender. I have been in countless street fights. Only 3 since I transitioned.
Most of these SJW faggots can't fight for shit.
I tried to do a drill class and teach 10 of these nu-male fags some judo jiu jitsu and button punches as well as bouncer techniques to simply hold some one and disable them?
They all said I was too serious. Course I've been stabbed, grazed by a bullet and knocked out only twice. Both of them in the same fight.
Tried to teach them how to use firearms and that was the most pathetic thing I've ever seen.

It ever comes to open combat? I'm fucked, unless fascists decide I can be trans and fascist.
>>
>>134341219
No, people have always been willing to beat each other to death.
>>
>>134340729
>zerged
negro bit off more than he could handle.
>>
I have once. Me and my brother were at a bar and he went out for a smoke. I heard yelling and went outside and three were guys shoving him and stuff. We fought for a while until a bunch of biker guys came out and broke it up
>>
>>134340849
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8E7w7tPzW4A
>>
>>134339431
All the time. Growing up we'd just box motherfuckers for fun. Shit, as an adult we still fought for fun. It was annoying moving into a liberal cuck city where nobody liked to fight.
>>
>>134340953
Retards go for KOs. I'm just trying to hurt you as much as possible (in a street fight). I'm punching you in the throat or nose until you give up or die.
>>
>>134339431
Oh remember that i was in a fight onec.
I remember that i was good at blocking hits. With my face.
>>
>>134339431
i fight all day muhfukka in des streeetz
>>
File: haha.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
haha.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>
File: faggot.jpg (193KB, 762x785px) Image search: [Google]
faggot.jpg
193KB, 762x785px
>>134339431
once int he 6th grade.

The dude hit puberty quicker than me so he had a solid foot and a half on me, I probably would have gotten my ass whooped if the teacher didn't step in. But the dude stopped picking on me so it was cash. I aslo got to finish beating Jak and Daxter while I was suspended.

I do need to learn how to fight, but whats a 27 year old man supposed to do? take boxing classes?
>>
>>134339431
I've been in several fights in Paris and still fight regularly. Mostly with shitskins and antifas.

My best but worst moment was when I took the knife of an Arab and stabbed him. I did a few months in prison. Filled with niggers of course.
>>
>>134339431

Quite a few, varying circumstances and environments, varying weapons.
>>
File: SissyFight.gif (646KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
SissyFight.gif
646KB, 500x281px
>>134339431
>Antifa is out there training to be human weapons.
HAHAHAHAHAHA! Good one!
>>
>>134340233
Cops should have open fired on the commies
>>
>>134339431
Yea loads, don't let the flag fool you, I'm a potato nigger
>>
Not since high school....

Took 1 good one to the face. Didn't really rock me too bad.
Then turned to a kinda gay on the ground wrestling match and we both called it quits.
>>
File: giphy.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>134341219
Uh, what? I was taught those rules from my father, who is 58. Stop LARPing "old-timer"
>>
>>134339746
do tell
>>
File: 562951_1.jpg (26KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
562951_1.jpg
26KB, 500x400px
>>134340953
You can be KO'd with a helmet but it usually requires a blunt object. The force absorbed by direct blows will be reduced due to the padding, but glancing blows that turn the head will be exaggerated due to the increased circumference acting as a longer lever. Blows that turn the head are most commonly the cause of knockouts, so you should still protect your head even if you have a helmet. Trying to avoid the ground will work until you get there in a fight, then whoever has the most ground experience will win. People who don't train grappling are literally retarded once they are taken down.
>>
>>134341560
this dude gets it
>>
>>134339431
I have. It is nothing to be proud of. You should ALWAYS avoid it if you can.
>>
>>134340742

Tell me more. How can I go see such a fight?

Also is biting not against the rules or does anything go?
>>
>>134341681
how were your confrontations with antifa?

were they armed? did they outnumber you?
>>
I got in one fight in highschool. Fighting is pretty retarded most of the time to be honest. At best you win but still walk away a little beat up. Of course self defense is another story
>>
>>134341219
You are believing a fantasy.
>>
File: laughingelfman.jpg (26KB, 256x353px) Image search: [Google]
laughingelfman.jpg
26KB, 256x353px
>>134341825

>tfw retards with loose helmets get concussions from skull banging against it
>>
>>134341428
>lanklet detected
Us manlets had to actually fight for respect.
>>
>>134339431
Been in a couple fights nothing serious. Never got jumped, never been beat up or knocked out. Not that I'm a badass, just never been in anything serious.

Having said that, it's not about fighting with your brawn, but about fighting with your brains.

Chinese do it, (((they))) do it. Massive street brawls between antifa and everyone else is exactly what (((they))) want you to do.
>>
>>134339908
Are you nigger?
>>
never had to fight when growing up, come from a good place.
>>
>>134341861
no video and yeah it is but when both fighters have creditors its not so cut and dry...
>>
>>134341428
He taught me never to start a fight, but always finish one. Excellent lesson.
>>
File: Perspectiv4e.png (3MB, 1536x1152px) Image search: [Google]
Perspectiv4e.png
3MB, 1536x1152px
>>134341681

France is a lost cause. Come to 'Murica, my friend.

I'm curious about the incident. Were you convicted because:

1. The deliberating body (i.e., judge or jury) didn't believe you;

2. The deliberating body believed you, but had no sympathy for you;

3. The deliberating body was not allowed to hear evidence of your self-defence;

4. Other?
>>
>>134342059

fighting for your life is a helluva drug, innit?
>>
File: punch.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
punch.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>134339431
verbal fights all the time online playing for honor
>>
File: Weekend at Hillary's.png (3MB, 1300x1733px) Image search: [Google]
Weekend at Hillary's.png
3MB, 1300x1733px
>>134341746

Antifa is training to be...human. Antifa are savages without the savagery - purely mental barbarians. If Vikings were paraplegics, they would be Antifa officer material.
>>
>>134341862
We literally destroyed them.

I have a funny story to tell about this.
Last year we were in a meeting to remember Joan of Arg along with several friends of a local far right group.
It was quite populated, people from all ages.

Then we noticed a bunch of suspicious people lurking us from a distance, and we knew directly who they were.

We waited until the end of the demonstration and I went to meet them with several mates.
We destroyed them. I knocked one of them so hard he was still lying on the ground when we left. Thought he was dead tbqh. Another one also used his girl companion as a human shield.

As expected, only White beta males.
But the fun doesn't stop here: on their website the next day they wrote about this story, and pretended they were Arabs to accuse us of racism. They even took fake names. Shit was hilarious. Thankfully no problems with the justice this time, the guy wasn't dead after all
>>
>>134342087

Your father was a cocksmoker.

Sometimes the best thing to do is just to walk away from a situation.

I'm laughing at all these dipshit males on here thinking they have something to prove to the world, because they were raised by FAT SINGLE MOTHERS and had no father figure.

You guys are such fucking losers on here.
>>
File: 1472530199926.jpg (14KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1472530199926.jpg
14KB, 225x225px
>>134342229

thank you for your service
>>
>>134339431
I fought about once a month in school from 3rd grade on. I was an average level headed kid. Kids with anger issues or bad home lives fought at least a couple times a week. IMO we were all the better for it.

t. old guy
>>
>>134339431
I beat up a girlfriend's stalker in the parking garage of her apartment building...the staff did not like this guy, and called me champ after.
>>
>>134339431
Been in a few fights and wrestled all through high school.
Let my body go to shit over the last 6 years but locking someone up isn't really about brute strength.
It is better to avoid fighting altogether by carrying a deterrent like a firearm or mace.
>>
>>134339431
I once hit a gang of gypsies in the fists with my nose
>>
>>134339431

Had a serious drunk brawl once. It was me vs other two guys. I got the worse of it and even broke a finger from punching one of them (one of the metacarps). They took a good share of blows to the nose too.

I found the faggot that started some other day and it didnt end well for him.
>>
Anon, did Stickman beat the charges?
>>
>>134342088
2. They believed me but I was still in fault. In France you're condemned even if we act for self defense. Commie justice.

Also thanks for the offer but I don't want to leave France. I'm involved for years in some groups with amazing mates. I grew up here, I work here (soon history teacher) and go to the Church every Sunday. Many shitskins but it's livable. I'm confident.
>>
File: renatoblack-belt.jpg (323KB, 1145x1569px) Image search: [Google]
renatoblack-belt.jpg
323KB, 1145x1569px
seems like a decent opportunity to post a Gracie Challenge vid.
https://youtu.be/VQXlg7DksvY
>>
You can't call yourself a man until you've been in a good fight. The thrill is often better than sex.
>>
>>134339431
not really a fight, but a pack of nigs tried to knockoutgame me and failed. Faggot teenagers hit like chicks. Had to run though since I'm pretty sure one of them had a gun and I unfortunately did not.
>>
>>134341674
Fighting is literally all brain power an speed. Get fast on your feet and faster at punching. Dude throws a right cross you dodge and counter with your own right cross then combo him up if he doesn't back off. If they kick, you punch. If someone goes for a takedown try to stay above them and keep balance/control over them (never really learned much ground game so I'm fucked on that side). Keep your elbows tucked in to your ribs and your hands up and chin down. Stay light on your feet and always be prepared to back off or side step etc.. also this is big: if you get a really good hit on em you have to keep applying pressure/fucking them up. They're not gonna be able to hit as efficiently or if at all so you have a huge advantage and will most likely be able to finish the fight right there. Try to stay aggressive as well. that's really all I can think of right now.
>>
>>134341674
Also, if you're getting fucked up you have 3 option; take him to the ground, start swinging, or create distance to recouperate.
>>
>>134342369
glad i'm not the only one who thinks so. even if you punch antifa in the face on a weekly basis they will go on believing their commie nonsense. demonstrations are stupid, your time is better spent organizing with boycotts, petitions, slander campaigns, etc. hell even making memes is time better spent.
>>
>>134339431
My family are settled travelers, I was boxing as soon as I could walk. I've been in more fights with blacks than I can count. The area of Kent where I live the local kids all look up to bare knuckle fighters/Travelers instead of emulating nigger culture and absolutely hate them with a passion. There's hope
>>
>>134342834

I train BJJ, its an awesome full body workout and its ridiculous how badly you can manhandle someone on the ground if they have no training.

Its actually fun as well, most martial arts are boring katas and going to the gym can be fairly dull.
>>
I was on a night out when I was a teenager and some drunk guy started shouting at my friends, including my then girlfriend. He got very close in their faces, pointing his finger etc. I then stood in between him and them, mainly to protect my girlfriend. He shouted at me, saying what was I going to do, clearly wanting me to throw the first punch. I told him I'd call the police. He then grabbed me by the throat and pinned me to a nearby taxi. I panicked. My friends did nothing. I eventually bent his fingers back. He then walked away and entered his house around the corner. I called the police and they arrested him.

That is the closest I've ever gotten to a fight. I learned a valuable lesson that day - nobody will stand up for you so you need to stand up for yourself. Or perhaps I just have shitty friends.
>>
>>134339431
Not yet. Would only fight in self defense when I can't run. Not ashamed really, don't see the point.
>>
File: mirko2.jpg (74KB, 418x596px) Image search: [Google]
mirko2.jpg
74KB, 418x596px
>>134339869
>fighting only makes you ugly
reminded me of this Pride poster
>>
>>134343175
Maybe not in America because you don't take many risks as free speech liberty actually exists, but in France demonstrations are way more important. People can see that there are actually still some guys who're awake and ready to fight outside of their safe space. It gives hope.

Also it's a fucking pleasure to make ratonnades. It's a word you don't have in English, feel free to look for its meaning, use it and put it in practice.
>>
File: 1440888837673.jpg (60KB, 384x494px) Image search: [Google]
1440888837673.jpg
60KB, 384x494px
>>134339431
Pretty natural fighter, I can knock out people, accurate, fast, can slip well, find the end of my punches, I don't think I can lose against a untrained fighter.
>>
>>134339431

Fucking loads lad, if you have never been in a fight you aren't a man
>>
>>134343373
I've been tempted to take this up. Is 33 pushing it a bit?
>>
>>134339431
how many of you have actually made a gif
>>
File: 2214545122451415.png (2MB, 1178x1612px) Image search: [Google]
2214545122451415.png
2MB, 1178x1612px
>>134343373
Same here, 3 times a week. Best decision I've ever made.
>>
>>134339431
I have many times. My parents put me and my sister in martial arts as kids and that's what we've been doing since.
A couple of fights in schools, well just once per each school for the interest to wear off for kids looking for a fight...Have had hundreds of sparring sessions going way overboard.
I don't mind being punched hard, it's nice and I like it, gets you instantly into that time slowing zen zone where I want to be.
My sister has a penchant for fighting when she's drunk though. Sucks to have crossed her and her police record shows it, boyfriends and friends of boyfriends know.... Once she got into a fist fight with a police officer and pummeled him.
Have had to grapple with her many times for this reason :)
>>
Just realized.

Ratonnade: attack on immigrants

How come the English language doesn't have such a word? Especially when ratonnades are one of the most delightful pleasures
>>
>>134343899
Go to a Muy Thai or Boxing gym for sparring day once.
>>
>>134343899
Holy shit you're gay
>>
File: 1368934995393.gif (3MB, 265x200px) Image search: [Google]
1368934995393.gif
3MB, 265x200px
>>134340233
nice strawman bro
cops are not martial artists
cops practice cqc maybe an hour a month and odds are the instructor has some mcdojo leanings in what he teaches
you can't judge an art by an individual person who has minimal (if any) training in that art
>>
I've never been in a fight. I am a 185 cm, 112 kg mean looking bastard,/fit/ with a beer gut, but I'm sure I'm gonna get my ass handed to me in a fight.Thank God nobody fucks with me due to my size and my gym buddies.
>>
>>134343968

Nah im 31. As long as you aren't a completely weak out of shape cunt you will be fine.

Just don't go nuts and spaz out trying to win, breathe, relax, and let go of the ego. You will get utterly manhandled by higher belts, so best get used to it.
>>
File: ashketchum-ujelly.png (339KB, 722x482px) Image search: [Google]
ashketchum-ujelly.png
339KB, 722x482px
>>134344354
inferiority complex detected
>>
File: takethis.gif (500KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
takethis.gif
500KB, 500x200px
>>134342369
>I hate confrontation so I'll act like running away is "taking the high road"
Fixed. One day when you go outside you'll realize that not everything goes according to the white-knight plan you have in your weeb brain. Sometimes, a fight is inevitable.
>>
>>134342369
I was starting to feel so alone until I read your post. Then again, starting fights in the third world is fucking retarded to say it gently. The odds are you end up dead. If not during the fight, then after when the cunt gets his friends.
>>
Grew up in Modesto, which is a strangely hostile place. You can get in a punch up anywhere, all kinds of wound up dipshits running around.
Fought the spics, fought the jocks, fought some skaters. Skating gave me fast feet and a high pain tolerance.
Grew up and moved North to Redding, no shortage of hicks and cranksters willing to scrap. Fought an epic battle in the dust with a big friend of mine against four tweakers who came armed with hammers and pipes. Blood was shed, but we prevailed, and I got to tee off on the chief instigator with his own pipes. Cracked his shins and forearms up and down, beat him until his voice cracked from shreiking. I let him up and he ran full speed into a blackberry patch until he bogged.
Never lost badly until I was an adult. White knighted for some messican chick outside a bar and was landing punches on some peckerwood but his buddy brained me from behind. Didn't switch me off but it sat me down, and the other guys ran off as my friends showed up.
Also had some roided up faggot fix my wagon after riding dirt bikes all day- was drunk and tired and couldn't get my fucking jacket off, ended up getting my cheek punched so hard that it swelled up like a squirell smuggling walnuts.
Protip: don't fight strong people when you're tired and drunk.
>>
>>134339431
fighting is for idiots

a real man knows how to deescalate and prevent something as stupid as that
>>
File: billy.gif (1MB, 500x289px) Image search: [Google]
billy.gif
1MB, 500x289px
>>134344569
Do you know how to read Brasil? I said "DON'T start a fight". Jesus fuck ya'll will look for any reason to shitpost.
>>
>>134343019
good advice. don't stop to admire your work. especially if you are outnumbered. keep moving and keep swinging until they are down or running away.
>>
>>134339431
>I'm curious if /pol/ has any experience in the art of throwing hands.
Thats the gayest wording ever. Up until I quit drinking, I was getting into fights just about every other weekend. Amazingly, I quit drinking and most of my issues ceased to be. I am always proud to tell people that I have lost more fights than they have ever been in, and that I run about 50/50%. I don't miss it, but I could easily pound a few and go crazy again should situation warrant.
>>
I train to fight unarmed for the same reason I own guns. Better to have the talent and not need it than to need it and not have it. Plus we should all prepare ourselves for the glory that would follow getting captured on camera thrashing multiple antifa
>>
>>134344703
Sometimes you don't have a choice. It is best not to get in fights, but you should be able to handle yourself in one.
>>
>>134344703
A real man also knows when his opponent cant be reasoned with
>>
12,684 Arrests in the last 18 Years:
34% of Subjects violently resisted.
27% of Subjects simply resisted.
18% of Subjects were tazed or batoned by me.
5% of Subjects were OC'd
5% Pain Compliance'd by me("Fights").

1 Subject was shot non-fatally by me. (I had to take 43 yd shots at their vehicle with my carbine).

75% of all of my arrests were with my sidearm, carbine, shotgun deployed.
10% of all of my arrests some kind of LTL was needed.
15% of all arrests were non-violent, non-resisted and some complied to my verbal commands.
>>
Mostly just throw my weight around and intimidate people who get on my nerves. I've been in a fight a few times, and win once we're both on the ground.
>>
Me and my mates used to go around jumping people on their own at 3am when they left nightclubs
>>
I got the shit beat out of me by an Iraqi steroid monkey. I know he was on steroids because he was trying to sell me steroids.
>>
>>134345053
>>134345122
a real man should be smart enough not to get in those situations in the first place

it isn't difficult unless youre an idiot with poor judgement
>>
File: itVYFkW.gif (2MB, 400x228px) Image search: [Google]
itVYFkW.gif
2MB, 400x228px
>>134345149
>5% Pain Compliance'd by me("Fights").
storytime?
>>
midwest fag..... we fight all the time

used to have fights all the time after school but kids these days are just a pussy as the city fags

want to get in a fight.... just go to a bar and insult someone.... we dont get loud and jump around like chimps making a scene.... we just start swinging
>>
been jumped twice fought the odds and lost. had several drunken fights and won 1v1. Not really got into scraps sober
>>
>>134344703
Dude when you grow up in a Muslim shitskin of Paris you are literally immerged into urban violence. I get your point but I'm glad to be able to defend myself and I take a nasty pleasure destroying these scums.
>>
>>134345122
very well said, germanbro
>>
>>134345149
so you arrested 2.9 people a day, every day for the last 18 years? i'm calling bs
>>
>>134342808

Would being an American be a defense?

Our culture permits and encourages self-defense. Even from a young age. Its not really our fault.
>>
>>134345229
>I have never been around drunks
>I have never been around druggies
>I have never even seen the poor
In real life, sometimes fights happen.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (70KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
70KB, 500x200px
I've been in 31 fights. I lost most of the first 15 because I'm a scronny manlet but I've gotten exceedingly efficient at it over The years.

These antifa retards seem to think working out and punching a bag will translate to them being able to fight but no amount of pushups can teach you how to take repeated blows to the face and maintain your composure. Real world experience trumps any kind of "training".
>>
>>134345229
>Nazi flag
>a real man stays indoors and doesn't risk interaction with other humans
is what you're basically saying. If enough people are in one place, you can bet your ass that there's SOME ASSHOLE in there somewhere.
Just go back to cuddling your body pillow, "Nazi"
>>
>>134345479
Meant Muslim suburb
>>
I have been, it was high school, got beat and saved by a girl. Now I carry a gun and stay away from problem and try to deescalate thing or take myself away from the situation if possible.

I've been carrying for 8 years now luckily haven't had to need to use my weapon to defend myself.
>>
>>134344703
imagine angry black aliens invading your shit, you cant deescalate that you pussy. Now replace aliens with immigrants
>>
>>134345501
Kek. If you're Black maybe

You're really luck though. Here if you hold and business, get robbed and shoot your agressif you can go in jail. Fucking cucked country
>>
File: 1457292442767.jpg (117KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1457292442767.jpg
117KB, 1080x1080px
>>134345520
>Real world experience trumps any kind of "training".
yes
training and real world experience > real world experience
>>
>>134339431
As an amateur MMA fighter and kickboxer I'd say I'm well prepared to brawl. I also carry a switchblade (legal in my state) and a pistol concealed on my person at all times. Been in too many street fights where all of a guys buddies suddenly jump in on you to not be always armed
>>
>>134345710
Agressor*
Sorry have to phonepost (shame on me)
>>
>>134345351
Resisted to the point where I needed to break bones or dislocated limbs.

>>134345492
Some guys have/had managed 5-6 arrests/day, somehow. I will never understand that. 2.2-2.9 arrests/day is the average for being State Law Enforcement stationed in majority nigger or spic dominate areas.
>>
>>134345149
>15% of all arrests were non-violent
I'm guessing those were the white people you arrested
>>
honestly id be pretty afraid to get in a fist fight on the street. one good punch, the guy falls down, hits his head on the curb, dies...boom, my life ruined because of some stupid drunken brawl
>>
>>134344519
Manage to get yourself nto fights frequently like some people here in this thread claim to do only proves you are a cunt. Being ABLE to get into fights frequently proves you and the people you are fighting are sheltered kids with no achievments and positions in life living confortable lives without a care in the world, otherwise you'd be making serious enemies.

The best thing to do is simply keep emotional distance and not be a hysteric momma's boy whenever someone affronts you. If you are not doing retarded shit nobody can say anything that sticks with you to get angry, anyway. That shows how people in this thread actually are.

Two things to note though, having a 5 second punch out with your high school classmate isn't a fight, and I'm not one of those "violence doesn't pay you should talk them down or walk away wtf bro", so take that into consideration.
>>
>>134345866
Yes or Asians/Islanders.
>>
>>134339431
>grew up in shit area
>lots of cultural diversity
>fought nearly every day
>30 years of various martial arts
>Army
>more fighting
>multiple combat tours
>combatives instructor
>semi-pro MMA
>nearly killed several people
>pretty much no fear
>understand where Manson and Mike Tyson are coming from
>pretty zen now
>view most people as easy victims
Feels weird man.
>>
i haven't been in a fight since i was a child, but i have a high pain threshold, so i would assume i could take on an average joe or some moron who thinks because they did karate that means they can fight. but i know i could take on an actual fighter, like MMA or a marine
>>
>>134345874

>not grabbing people by the shirt as they fall to hold them and punch them more
>>
>>134345520
>what is hard sparring
>>
>>134339431
I've been in a lot of fights. I got my fighting skills fighting groups of blacks and Mexicans in grade school in SoCal. I got expelled from middle school for fighting too much. I was also expelled from high school for fighting too much. I've been arrested many times for fighting. I was charged with attempted murder once, for fighting. One time I was sneak attacked by 5 cops for telling one of them after he told me to "shut the fuck up" that "this is America, learn the fucking rules" that fight I was not expecting, didn't even see the other 4 cops behind me. As soon as I said it, they jumped me. I'll admit that I had been drinking, so I didn't even know they were cops who were attacking me. I fought with them all, grappling on the ground for quite a while. Not sure how long, but judging from how out of breath I was, and they were it was a while. They almost killed me by beating me in the head with a club. A few of them were bleeding from the mouth and nose. At the time they said I was going to be charged with multiple counts of assaulting a police officer, but since the entire reason for attacking me in the first place was non existent, I think they thought better of it, and I was not charged with anything, just had to spend a night in the drunk tank. I'm an oldfag though, the last fight I was in was about 10 years ago. It was in a bar, and some guy didn't like how I was speaking to the female bartender. He tried to be a white knight, but ended up getting knocked the fuck out with one punch. I was drunk, so I don't even remember it happening. I could not even tell you how many fights I've actually been in, but I haven't lost any aside from the 2 times my pops and I decided to fight eachother. Fucking pops is tough.

I don't really care if you believe my little story here, but it's my life, and it's all true. These days I do what I can to avoid fights, not because I'm scared I'll lose, but because I don't want to go to court or jail anymore.
>>
File: 1498206980519.jpg (84KB, 600x598px) Image search: [Google]
1498206980519.jpg
84KB, 600x598px
punching is shit tier prove me wrong atheists, elbows and knees and wrestling are the best options in any fight
>>
>>134346131
errata, i couldn't take on a real fighter
>>
>>134345534
Paris sounds like hell to be honest, atleast the suburbs.
Mudshits nearly always carry knifes, or atleast ours do.
>>
>>134339431

almost strangled a guy to death in a club one time, he was throwing punches after punches but i just grabbed his throat and squeezed, glad the bouncers stopped me because in that moment I wouldn't have stopped
>>
>>134344788
I didn't take the post he replied to in consideration at all, I just took his opinion on it's own and in no way was referring to you there.

But fuuuck, I just made a reply ( >>134345921) on your ID only to notice that you were one of the more reasonable ones in this thread. So to keep my post the way it was intended to be, consider it not an affront to you, but this thread in general, if you get me.
>>
File: image.jpg (74KB, 510x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74KB, 510x768px
>sheeeeeit.png
>'5"11
>175lbs
>don't lift anymore (shits for the birds and by birds I mean fags)
>do circuits at home mostly involving wearing plate carrier w/ steel inserts and doing a shitload of burpees/squats/pushups/pullups
>MCMAP blackbelt+other h2h training
>all of my old lifting records are better than (yours)

When will you take the "gym is for fags" redpill anon?
Picking up a piece of iron and putting it down doesn't make you a worthy fighter anon.
Picking up a piece of iron and putting it down doesn't make you "alpha" anon.
>>
>>134339431
Stopped a few, been in four. One had some guy three times my weight rush me because drunk people are dumb, as he ran towards me I threw my drink can at his head and braced, as he came in I dodged a hook and hooked my right arm round the back of his neck, I leant back while moving slightly to the side and whacked his head off the concrete. He has blood everywhere, and my freind pulled his ass off my right leg and right side of my chest. We left him since it was on an open road and there was a witness.

I've had two with my brother beforehand, both almost ended up braining each other on something.

Last one some guy tried to rob me so I socket him and legged it. Didn't bother looking back. I am tall, but at the time I wasn't as physically fit as I was now so I didn't have as much self confidence.

A few little ones in school too.

I'm not Portuguese I'm just on holiday, UK.
>>
File: 1499660311030.jpg (39KB, 604x504px) Image search: [Google]
1499660311030.jpg
39KB, 604x504px
>>134345723
Any fight with rules and a referee doesn't even count as "Real world experience" in my book.

In a REAL fight there's nobody to stop the other guy from killing you just because youre tapping your hand on the ground or to penalize them for kicking you in the balls.
>>
Not really since school but I've taken a good few punches and been handled a bit by bouncers because I have a big fucking mouth.
>>
>>134339431
In highschool. Can't fight as an adult because someone could "sue you," like little bitches, and ruins your future since that shit sticks with you. Liberals and women have ruined the form. So now I just watch UFC
>>
Done Muay Thai on and off for 10 years. Gotten into about a dozen or so fights,First real fight was a brawl where around 20 whiteniggers tried to jump me and 4 friends when I was 16. The smallest scrawniest kid was talking all the shit I punched him like three time with with a combo apparently this embedded his braces into upper lip my body then came in and basically KOd him. We got bum rushed. I ended up getting taking down by this huge football fag and got kicked and mauled for a bit. Once took on five kids with my belt who were about to jump me and my buddy. Number 1 rule of fighting: never get on the ground. Ever. Do anything you can to stay off the ground. That's where niggers will kick you in the head because they are chimps. Don't worry about Commie fags doing some LARP mma class. All the shit they learn won't be instinctual without atleast 3 months of training. Meaning if they get into a real brawl at some protest the adrenaline and stress of stress of the situation will cause them to throw ineffective strikes. Fighting Mariam arts like MMA and MT teach you to focus on your single opponent. In a brawl situation this can get you fucked up. These protest fights are brawls with multiple people fighting. If you're in a brawl never stop moving. Punch and kick adversary only a handful of times before moving back or to another. Attack people that are distracted and only focused on one opponent. If you are moving effectively with your feet then it will be very hard for a commie or nigger to sneak you with the KO sucker punch. Kick a lot to create distance.

Fight tip: grip a lighter in your hand. It gives your fist support and makes your punches literally 3 times harder and more damaging. I once shattered four of this guy's teeth with a single punch with a lighter in my hand.
>>
>>134346370

>When will you take the "gym is for fags" redpill anon?

When you take the "both is better than one" pill.
>>
>>134339431

As a career man I have way too much to lose by getting into a fight.

Maybe if I was still in high school or college, but if I were to do it now, I might as well just hand in my resignation letter.
>>
Top cuck
>>
>>134339431
Too many to count, won some lost some.

Protip:never tuck your thumb inside your fist, I won two fights on that alone, the second time I let the faggot hit me first then I kicked his ass while he cried about their dislocated thumb.
>>
>>134346201
To further clarify my point from my previous posts, I'll highlight this guy. It's clear he's just a cunt through and through.
>>
>>134345921
I don't seek fights
I've never gone looking for a fight
The only ones I've been in was a frat-house brawl after a guy suckerpunched my buddy, and then an ambush 3-on-1 in a parking lot while on my lunch break. Neither was fun, but I walked away. That's my whole point, being able to walk away AFTER all is said and done.
>>
>>134346121
Gay
>>
>>134346257
It is. I used to be a uprooted leftist atheist but then I studied history and converted to Catholicism so I became racist.
They have knives that they can use to intimidate (and sometimes to hurt when it goes wrong, I had a story with it which I talked about before in this thread) and also many weapons, that they keep hidden except when there are tensions with someone they need to shot down (for drug issues or this kind of shit)

Now I live in a comfier area but shitskins are everywhere. Suburbs are completely lost. I know some Whites who still live here and the noise, the smell, the people, everything is awful
>>
>>134339908
You're albanian aren't you.

>>134339869
That's why it's called the sweet science.

>>134339431
Plenty of fights, i haven't been on a fight for over two years since i'm getting old and i don't want to get injured.
>>
>>134339431
constantly in elementary school

but fighting as an adult actually can have consequences so i've stopped
>>
>>134346539
Tbf I don't think the act of improving ones body through training is gay. I'll specify.
>the fags who lift and have vanity muscles and virtue signal as if they are the king shit because they post social media picks of #fitlifebroooooo #michelobultrabrooooo #gottaputinthisworkbrooooo
>>
I got knocked the fuck out in high school so hard that I can't even remember it happening. One minute I was walking down the hall, then suddenly I woke up thirty minutes later in the nurses office with a suspension slip in my hands.
>>
>>134342159
that fucking skateboard almost hit him
>>
>>134345810
so wheres the newspaper article about you? sicne you have slightly more arrest on average then this super cop
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1220546/Supercop-The-Sergeant-arrests-week-average-officer-does-year.html
>>
>>134339431
What you still got all your teeth!?
cuck
>>
>>134346467

In the real world people can use their fingers and have them crushed (I've seen a dude crush someone's hand in a fight). Grip strength is more important in hand to hand/CQC than most people give it credit for.

Also, there are weapons everywhere in the real world.

Depends what sort of fight you're talking about though.
>>
>>134346201
Nice LARP you faggot. You made them bleed They would've atleast charged you with resisting arrest. Go be a cuck somewhere else
>>
>>134346805
You got your ass kicked and suspended, fucking weak shit.
>>
>>134339431
Stabbed a nigger once.
>>
>>134346213
Elbows are the most effective weapon the human body has.
>>
>>134345053
uh you always have the choice, its called being smart and rationale

>>134345122
a real man doesn't associate with unreasonable people

>>134345517
I dont associate with degenerates. I'm not a retard unlike you evidently

>>134345532
aw look a triggered imbecile. i bet you have brain damage from fighting and now you need to justify your poor choices
>>
>>134339869
>fighting makes you ugly
Only makes you ugly if you're a pussy ass faggot
>>
>>134346831
That is the UK. The US is entirely different and what we do is rarely praised, especially White Troopers and Special Agents. I do not want any praise or myself either. I do it for the communities that I have worked around the State.
>>
>>134343866
>People can see that there are actually still some guys who're awake and ready to fight outside of their safe space. It gives hope.
i never really thought of that, good point.

>Also it's a fucking pleasure to make ratonnades.
i've never heard this term before. we had lynch mobs that were kind of similar but not quite as organized or specific.
>>
Forgot I fought myself once, a random asshole who didn't appreciate my drunkenness on the streets gave me a sucker punch, but it didn't do what he had expected it to do.
"Hey, that's not fare...wanna fight?"
The guy who threw the punch hides behinds his girlfriend.
This just pissed me off because you don't put girls in danger.
His girlfriend tries to explain why he did it, yada yada.
I'm saying that he hit me and I had done nothing to him at all, I don't even know the guy.
If he wanna fight, then let's get going...
More of the girl protecting the guy and eventually I'm just thinking I'll have my own fight while they watch if the dude is too afraid to step up. So I give myself solid punches to the face, of course letting the girl know that her pussy man could be doing it if he wasn't such a pussy.
Some punches rocked me for sure :)
>>
>>134346932
Well the other guy got suspended too
>>
>>134339431
many times they were quite one sided for my favor tho. I wish they were a little harder
>>
>>134347081

>i bet you have brain damage

More likely, an incurable addiction to adrenaline.
>>
>>134347193
or for myself*
>>
>>134346538
Ah, the old bic trick. havent done that since highschool
>>
>>134346695
Yeah, I think that is the average course of action for people living in large cities, there is no escape from that scum.
Could not understand my father at first when he cursed the mudshits, but the more I grew older, the more I started to hate them.
My day is ruined the moment I spot a mudshit.
>>
growing up in pooland i was encouraged by my parents (well, father mostly) to fight over every shit. noone in schools cared/cares about fighting or bullying unless something really bad happens. as a teen i had to fight like every month; its so bizarre when i hear people saying they never did it. like just wait till the weekend and go to the nearest bar, stand there for a while, im sure someone will try to start some shit with you, at least that's how it worked in the dumpsterfire of a country called poland
>>
File: 1475949977618.jpg (90KB, 975x833px) Image search: [Google]
1475949977618.jpg
90KB, 975x833px
>>134346538
>Fight tip: grip a lighter in your hand. It gives your fist support and makes your punches literally 3 times harder and more damaging. I once shattered four of this guy's teeth with a single punch with a lighter in my hand.

This. For all the euros reading this: Always keep a lighter in your pocket. Brass Knuckles are illegal most places, knives could easily kill someone. A lighter will give you the advantage and is easy to carry every day.
>>
>>134346538
>grip a lighter
This can take a simple misdemeanor and make it a felony, fyi.
>>
>>134345149

>12,684 Arrests in the last 18 Years

That's nuts, does the adrenaline make you remember more, or forget?
>>
>>134347212
A ratonnade is a racial attack led by Europeans towards Africans. We see niggers on the streets at night mostly being loud and we beat the shit out of them
>>
>>134347378
this is literally shit you learn in kindergarden
>>
>>134346652
Eh, you're probably right. But I would make a change to your statement to say I used to be a cunt. I've calmed down quite a lot in my older age. Cut down on my drinking, and haven't fought anyone in quite some time. Not all of the fights I were in were my fault though. Some were, but most were not.
>>
>>134339431
I beat up a lot of people.

And I can only throw punches with basic boxing footwork, a few grappling moves learned from the internet and a kali course, and that's it.

I really need to go to a MMA gym some day
>>
>>134347055
You spelled palms wrong
>>
File: 1466821942947.png (198KB, 480x260px) Image search: [Google]
1466821942947.png
198KB, 480x260px
>>134347378

>tfw someone with a loose ring punches someone
>>
>>134347321
I wait for the day we'll be able to shoot them on sight. The guns are ready
>>
>>134339431

Ex army here, been in around 40 fights.
>>
>>134347491
lmao this, unless you grew up in some super rich neighbourhood and went to some private superschool that shit is common knowledge i guess
>>
File: blini_removes.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
blini_removes.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>>134347584
Me too.
>>
>>134341674
>I do need to learn how to fight, but whats a 27 year old man supposed to do? take boxing classes?

Combat handgun and carbine is more practical. Street fighting is for niggers.
>>
>>134347389
Just put the lighter in your pocket?
>>
>>134346680
If I wanted to rape you, there is very little you could do about it. Think about that.
>>
>>134340233
In group fights coordination is the only thing that matters.
It's almost useless to have outstanding martial art skills if you are in the middle of a riot.

I've read somewhere that during the 18th century, soldiers were sometimes not even taught bayonet fighting, because it made them rely more on their comrades, which was far more important than having good melee ability.
>>
Battered many a daft cunt. Been sucker punched a few times too, knocked down in one punch, hurts if you don't see it coming. Also got laid into by a lad and his mental father, and they kicked living shit into me for tenuous reasons. All in all a mixed bag. Now I'm older fighting seems like an inconvenience tbqh.
>>
>>134339431
>ITT - Retards who think street fighting is going to accomplish anything other than the creation of an entertaining video.
>>
>>134347491
Well yeah, but some people here think that knives are the only reliable (semi legal) self defense option.

While I do carry one every day, mostly for utility, I have no intention of not using it once the fight escalates.

But like I said knives are very deadly, and you dont want to throw your life away stabbing some shitskin because he was talking shit.
>>
>>134347752
And then we'll have to clean all these cucked, traitorous commies and kikes who condemned us, ostracized us, threatened us and wanted to kill us, Europeans
>>
fought all my youth, and i was good at it. 90% of men fall on their arses from a good jab. follow up with a kick to the jaw as they scramble to get up, fight over. my favourite was to poke them in the eye when they got close to yell or whatever. but hey, im from new zealand and grew up fighting the maoris and pacific islanders.
>>
>>134347820
>implying I'd resist
>>
>>134346798
>5'11
>175lbs

You aren't going to beat anyone in a fight manlet, fuck off. Disparaging people with "vanity" muscles will get you put down if you were to ever confront one of them. Simply having 40lbs of muscle on you will win them the fight most of the time. If you ever get into a grapple, you will lose.

Time to bulk up to 200+ lbs and join the men's club.
>>
>>134347389
Very true. Keep this in minds anons. Only fight if you are acting in self defense. All they have to do is touch you and you can legally fuck them up.
>>
>>134347871
Camera phones ruined street fighting. It's all theatrics now. Fucking pretenders.
>>
>>134347988
Not everywhere, sadly.
>>
>>134347903
Ah, got it. No worries.
>>
File: 1463110169105.jpg (96KB, 630x581px) Image search: [Google]
1463110169105.jpg
96KB, 630x581px
>>134347820

Sounds like you have experience.
>>
>>134347566
You must be some kung fu fag
>>
>>134339431
I got in to a fight with some normie faggot in robotics club who kept fucking things up. One night he fucked my programming for the bot up, and I got two solid punches in before getting my ass kicked.
>>
>>134339431
lmao human weapons. They are nothing but cowards. I would fight any one of them.
>>
>>134347985
>implying bar/street fights are less intense than 2 fags poofing each other with gloves
>needs a ref because he's scared of losing and getting hurt by someone

Growing up all me and my friends did was skateboard/drink beer/fight. Sorry I never had a zebra shirted fag regulating drunken brawls technicalbro. I have lots of training equipment and frequently use all of it.
Oh btw: any combat sport that isn't strike based is for faggots. So no, your BJJ manhugging seshes are gay and weak as all hell.
The MCMAP was really just useful for the body hardening and repetitive/muscle memory type shit. I never implied I gained some special powers from taking MCMAP kek
>>
>>134347985

>If you ever get into a grapple, you will lose.

Wait til you run into the manlet with a wrestling background.
>>
File: 1500483253387.png (388KB, 677x677px) Image search: [Google]
1500483253387.png
388KB, 677x677px
>>134342369
>I'm laughing at all these dipshit males on here thinking they have something to prove to the world, because they were raised by FAT SINGLE MOTHERS and had no father figure.
>FAT
You seem to be projecting pretty hard, to me it's about being prepared in case anything happens, I wouldn't start shit just because
>>
I last got into a fight back in 2009 when I was in the Navy. I broke my friend's collar bone. Love to smash an antifa nigger.
>>
>>134339431
Let me tell you a story my Anon friend. you might believe it, you may not. Either way, is an interesting history:

>Be me, 20 y/o with training in Kung fu, Tae Kwon Do, Karate, jiu jitsu and boxing.
>Drunk as fuck in a costume party.
>Not in costume, fuck it. i wasnt even invited.
>2 drunk fuckers start picking on a midget friend of mine
> walk towards them and start talking shit about their faggy costumes.
> they come at me for a fight and i knock them out with one punch for each.
>friends of those fags come to me and i go full violence mode.
>Is me against 5 of them.
>i kick their fucking asses and all of them are in the floor.
>The biggest mother fucker i saw in my life is there, dressed only with a dipper.
>mother fucker is like a drunk Hercules, grabs me by the neck and start punching me on the face.
>Manage to kick him on the chin and step away.
>See around and there is too many people trying to fuck me up.
>start runing to the fence, see a car passing by on the road with the back seat window open.
>jump into the car and scream "GET ME OUT OF HERE"
>look at the driver, is an old friend from school.
> mother fucker take me to mcdonalds for some munchies.

The fight end up with 7 of them KO on the floor and i got my face fucked up a little.
Still gorgeous tho.
>>
>>134347101
Remarkable sentence. Such wise words spoken on a such low level site. Shame.
>>
File: 1495493801720.png (95KB, 237x218px) Image search: [Google]
1495493801720.png
95KB, 237x218px
>>134347884
That is also one of the worst parts.
Nearly all of these commie fucks are either students or sheltered high class faggots.
They dont give a shit about anything besides getting high or chilling somewhere (of course not in a sketchy area, because they would get fucked up by the scum they are trying to """protect""")
Atleast that is my experience with them.
>>
Most I have had is wrestling, controlling when my opponent can move or breathe.
>>
>>134348139
A little.
>>
>>134347811
If anyone sees you doing it you're fucked, also a strike enhancer is considered a offensive weapon and not a defensive weapon which would also mean you initiated the fight. Nobody has time to pull that shit out if their pocket out of defense.
My friend used a roll of pennies this way once and people reported it when the cops came. He about blinded the dude and ended up with jail time.
>>
>>134345874
I feel somewhat the same way.

Some of my friends have started fights over really fucking stupid shit just to feel like some ebin badman for 15 minutes, then they whine like bitches about it after getting their just desserts from the local PD.
>>134345942
>Asians
Far eastern asians I presume. (The british definition of "Asian" includes middle eastern asians who are rapists and pedophiles)

Anyway, follow-up question. 15% of arrests being non-violent seems like an awfully low number. How do the situations usually escalate? someone draws a gun?
>>
Yes - a few in high school. A couple times in College at a bar and house party. Not once while I became a working professional.

I just dont care anymore about anything. Fuck them all. Dont touch my money and leave me the fuck alone.
>>
>>134339431
Aside from some competitive martial arts (point sparring, so not a real fight) and a couple of bar brawls in my youth, I haven't done a lot of fighting. Besides, I'm getting old, my joints hurt, and i ain't as fast as i used to be. So I'll probably just shoot them.
>>
>>134346909
Sorry, bro. They didn't. I was surprised that they didn't, but I was not charged with anything. I was forced to remove a lot of details due to the character limit. Here's how it went.
I was leaving a company party, taking the train, as I had been drinking, and didn't want to drive. It was snowing, and I was waiting for the train. The train was taking forever to arrive, I said to myself, maybe a bit loudly
>hurry up you fucking train!
That's when the cop walked up to me and said
>you need to shut the fuck up
I replied with
>this is America, learn the fucking rules
Boom, it was on. If you've ever been in a real fight, you would know that when fighting hard enough, you're not even there. I usually blackout and don't remember anything of the actual fight. After a while of struggling, I was hit in the head multiple times with a club, and they got cuffs on me. I don't remember getting hit with the club, just what my head felt and looked like afterwards. At that time they talked a bit of shit, then the ambulance arrived to treat me and take me to the tank. While sitting in the tank, licking my wounds, I was waiting for the other shoe to drop. I assumed I would be charged with something, but it never did. Thinking back on it, they handled the situation improperly, they had no reason to attack me, they didn't know I had been drinking. All I did was say one snarky sentence to a cop, and this went down. I think they didn't want an investigation, they didn't want anyone to see the security cam footage. And they didn't want to have to explain why they jumped a person for talking to himself about a delayed train.

But whatever, as I said before, I don't really care if you believe me.
>>
>>134348355
Those are the trashy ones. But there are also all these judges, journalists, all these people who live far away from the shitskins but constantly accuse us of being dangerous, evil racists, Hitler's reincarnation.

Reconcilitation will not be possible, not after everything we went through.
Also the people you talked about and the antifas in general will be the firsts do die in a supposed urban war
>>
File: 1500545019322.png (6KB, 112x112px) Image search: [Google]
1500545019322.png
6KB, 112x112px
>>134339431
yeah in high school i got into three separate fights with niggers.

I lost twice because it turned into a gang up.
>>
>>134339431
>Antifa
You mean the group of people who are soon to be declared terrorists?

I carry a gun and would shoot the shit out of a pack of masked faggots if they came near me. I was afraid, officer, after I saw that footage from Berkeley of antifa beating a guy's brains in with a shovel.
>>
>>134348236
This. Don't ever pick a fight with a wrestler.
>>
>>134347081
No, faggot. The only way to 100 percent avoid fights is to never leave your house and never let anyone in. What suburb do you hail from where everyone is hand in hand while they sing and dance? If some drunk hits you in the face on the street, how could you avoid that?
>>
Some faggot hit my gf at the bar 6 years or so ago on my birthday and I beat the absolute shit out of him. I broke his jaw, broke his nose, cracked his head open and just left him a complete bloody mess. The funny thing was he got hauled off in an ambulance and because the entire bar staff were personal friends of mine, and because in my state you can step in as a self-defense proxy for a person too weak to defend themselves, he was arrested for assault, battery, and drunk and disorderly conduct the second he was discharged from the ER. I got in no trouble whatsoever and the only injury I had was my bloody knuckles.

My gf absolutely fucked my brains out that night.
>>
>>134348675
Just grab his faggot neck when he shoots and lean forward.

*SNAP* and it's against the rules so they never learn how to defend against it.
>>
>>134345710
Tu es où sur Paris ?
>>
>>134347081
strange, you must be an actual natsoc. most of /pol/ claims to be natsoc and then glorifies antisocial behavior. usually i just laugh at the fags, but you are kind of alarming tbqh.
>>
Never been in one and don't care to.
>>
>>134348738

You don't have the balance my dude.

Only way you're breaking my neck is with 2 other people holding my hips.
>>
>>134348770
XVI en ce moment

D'ailleurs je rentre chez moi là
>>
>>134339431
In school I used to do it if someone pissed me off. Lots of fags refused because they apparently thought it would be too easy to win. If anyone wins, it's me.
>>
File: 1500167241859.webm (2MB, 468x352px) Image search: [Google]
1500167241859.webm
2MB, 468x352px
>>
>>134348341
Very believable
>>
>>134339431
I've been training muay Thai and bjj for 8 years.

Been in many fights back home in the UK

People don't fight so much in this country tho
>>
This seems like the place to post this. Advice from a little dude (~110 lbs, 5'9") who can actually fight on how to beat the ever-loving shit out of somebody bigger than you, not that I expect most ANTIFA are very big.

>Actually have the muscle memory to throw a proper punch. Look it up and practice on a bag. Shadowbox. You're useless without this.
>Follow through. Basically, punch past the surface of your target, and DIG, instead of landing butterfly kisses and recoiling.
>Keep your shoulders high and tight, and always return your hand to your guard. You will get ROCKED otherwise.
>Don't attempt big, fancy kicks if you can't throw them. They're unwieldy as fuck and can be caught. Instead, stomp shins and feet. Drive your heel down as hard as you fucking can onto somebody's shin or instep.
>Hooks are thrown with your waist and hips, not your arms. Again, shoulders high and tight.
>Nobody expects the headbutt. Don't pull your head back and telegraph it. Just slam the curved part of your skull as hard as you fucking can into a flat part of theirs, like the ridge of the nose or the cheekbone. Watch the teeth.
>If somebody tries to crowd/bump you over with their size, punish them with a shot to the solar plexus, and DIG.
>Targets: nose, eyes, temples, jaw, throat, ears, solar plexus, liver, stomach, kidneys, groin, shins, instep
>Throw elbows and knees, especially at close range.
>If you're fine with jail, grab the back of their head, yank their head down, and knee them in the face repeatedly.
>Stay in motion, keep your head a moving target, and circle your opponent to limit what they can do and get good angles.
>Negate their reach by getting inside and throwing body shots. Mix it up high and low. Throw combos, not individual blows. Overhands.
>Switch-hitting is a good way to get inside as much as it is confusing.
>Don't wrestle standing up. Go to the ground, mount, and pound away.
>A wide stance is asking for a crotch shot.

Those are the basics.
>>
>>134339431
I've been in dozens if I count the ones as a kid. If I count from middle school up it's about ten or so. From age 18 up it's like four. I'm 30 now, it's been a while but I'd still fare well. Occasionally I'll hit my heavy bag, I haven't lost power and I'm in fact stronger than I used to be in my early to mid 20s.
>>
>>134348675
Yeah a bodybuilder in a judo club doesn't last long.
>>
>>134348738
If a wrestler takes you off your feet you're fucking done. Yeah you can try and grab him when he shoots but he'll still try to knock you off balance.
>>
>>134343866
if I understand "ratonnades" correctly, it seems you frenchies have created a specific term for violence against people of north african descent. pretty based
>>
>>134348236
no shit. committed high school wrestlers are (were? oldfag here) fucking tough. they do horrible things to themselves to get ready to fight.
>>
>>134340233
you need to go back, train to fight as a team on a line, that is how the police trains and how you should train for this kind of thing
>>
>>134348970

>Follow through. Basically, punch past the surface of your target, and DIG, instead of landing butterfly kisses and recoiling.

You have to see the punches you're throwing before you do it. Visualize them going through the target as you throw them.

That's where most people that never fight, fuck up. They just hit glances.
>>
>>134349119
That's it
It comes from the 50-60s when Arabs were beaten on the streets and thrown in the Seine during the Algerian war
>>
File: 1475066627900.jpg (22KB, 515x476px) Image search: [Google]
1475066627900.jpg
22KB, 515x476px
>>134339431

Last fight I was in was when I was 14. This little nigger took offense to something and threw a punch at me. I swung back and hit him square in the nose. Then his mate who was about 17-18, half a foot taller and pretty well built went apeshit and gave me a bit of a beating. Good times.
>>
>>134348648
I see, but honestly they are on another level compared to their cuck-soldiers.
They deserve even more, because their agenda goes way beyond a brawl, but like you said antifags will go down pretty fast.
Would not say the same about the forgein elements who just want to make quick money no matter the cost.
For them you need more than just a weapon, but rather key positions in the government to drag them out of the shadows and into the public spotlight.
>>
>>134339431
I train BJJ, judo, and just started muai Thai.

Judo is criminally underrated as a fighting style. Most fights go to a clinch at some point and if you can throw or trip a guy and end up in mount that shit is over. Better yet throw to armbar and destroy their elbow permenantly. Walk away without a mark on you.
>>
>>134345479
I grew up in a Muslim suburb and never had any issues boyo.

Where the f do you live?
>>
>>134340233
Martial arts really only works in true unarmed 1v1 combat.
Some twiggy commie throwing leg kicks on cops wearing body armor doesn't invalidate martial arts training.
>>
>>134340540
I always find it funny that people say that fighting is amoral but when you say you'll just pull out mace or a gun and people call you a pussy "hurdur it's cool to nut punch someone but no weapons allowed
>>
>>134349687

I'll be as honorable as the other guy wants to be.

That's my general ethos tbqh.
>>
>>134340849
Why
>>
File: 1499809261804.png (510KB, 598x636px) Image search: [Google]
1499809261804.png
510KB, 598x636px
>>134349325
Can you please explain why this no longer occurs in your daily lives in France?
>>
>>134339431
if the shit hits the fan, fists are going to be secondary. learn yourself some firearm basics.
>>
>>134339746
equal rights equal fights
>>
>>134347193

Well I will praise you if you're not larping, because somebody needs to deal with the savages.

Thank you for what you do for the community.
>>
>>134339431
I been in a bunch of fights. Not much serious martial arts training, though. Basically... without serious training. Most of it comes down to who throws first, numbers, and weapons. 1 on 1, a tiny bit of experience will help significantly. Most important in most cases is knowing when to throw the first punch. Also a bit of grappling experience and basic knowledge helps.
>>
File: 1498897010675.gif (446KB, 300x186px) Image search: [Google]
1498897010675.gif
446KB, 300x186px
>>134349053
>>134349143
>>134349052
>>134348675
All of these, 100%. People who can grapple well are fucking SCARY.

>>134349220
What's shitty is that boxing/many contact sports encourage the glances because they're worth points. IRL, that doesn't do shit, and you won't have time to tire a dude's arms with little potshots to his guard.

Also, and this should go without saying, don't throw big WOOOORLDSTAAAR haymakers. The closest thing you should actually throw is an overhand, and even that is really more of a claw than a flailing motion.

>>134349587
You're the dude who could actually kick my ass. Shocked more people don't know the armbar, and yes, judo is criminally underrated, but BJJ is as popular as it is for a reason.

>>134349851
This too, obviously. At least plink.
>>
>>134348957
if you fight here you go to jail for a fuckin year. My Cousin beat some black guy who started shit at a party to a three day coma and people told on him.
>>
>>134348957
Womps can fucking fight. Got in a bar brawl in Liverpool with these 40 year olds. Ended up facing off against one pretty big dude away from the scuffle he through some haymaker that I mostly slipped and ducked I hit him with a couple of good punches made him stagger a bit. He then caught me with a big right. I didn't get KOd but I fully lost control of my legs and fell on the ground extremely dazed. I cover up thinking I was about to get stopped and look up to see he was was back at the main fight helping his buddies. We got fucked up. I have a lot of respect for the old school brits that don't do chimp shit when a guy is down. Good lads they were
>>
>>134349053
His momentum will carry him forward and *SNAP.*
t. jiu-jitsu bro
>>
Once when I was young, ended up using his jacket to tie him to a nearby fence and leave him there kek
Haven't done anything since though I've been close before.
90% sure if anyone ever violated my NAP now I'd see red and put them in the hospital or just get my gun and shoot them
Not a fan of fighting though, too many goddamn sue happy motherfuckers these days
>>
>>134348895
moi je suis dans le XVe.
Tu fais quoi dans la vie ?
>>
>>134339431
take two years wrestling and krav maga together. If you dont have the time for it, at least do krav maga. In my experience, having these standard tools of each martial art has been very useful. And if you really want to be able to take on anyone or any size, youll have to devore yourself to martial arts for several years.
Or buy a gun.
>>
>>134344083

Pics or none of it ever happened
>>
>>134339431
Actually never been in a proper fight. I found my self several times in rough situations but I was always able to deescalate it by simply not being aggressive. Dudes looking for fight always got calmed down seeing that I am not afraid nor agitated by them.
"Looking for trouble eh!?"
"no"
"Want to get your ass kicked?"
"no"
"well....fine. Go before I change my mind"
I went to few expected group brawls when someone attacked my friends but nothing happened in the end. I was aware that I had to go to fight to show that we will not stand to have some of our own attacked but even those group fights never happened. Ether opposition would flee or things deescalated and other group would promise to stay clear.
>>
>>134342499
If I was a lawyer I'd pro bono prosecute you for him and I'd call the cops even though Im not a lawyer, not a crime to be near someone unless your trespassing and I've always sympathized with "predatorial" men
>>
>>134350205
Run along home then pussy boy, mama's calling.
Oh wait, that was your BJJ lover, he misses your firm grasp bb.
>>
>>134350058

>Also, and this should go without saying, don't throw big WOOOORLDSTAAAR haymakers.

Every part of your body (and their body) can be used as a weapon, too.

Don't forget this, it changes dynamics of fights. Certain tactics won't be effective against certain apparel either (i.e. he's in steel-toed and you're in sandals)
>>
I'd love to fight every day but I'm pacifist on nature.
Been in fight only once, beat the shit out of guy who threw minced chalk in my hair.
>>
File: Pit Fighter.png (41KB, 336x240px) Image search: [Google]
Pit Fighter.png
41KB, 336x240px
>>134347081
>a real man doesn't associate with unreasonable people
what does a real man do when the unreasonable people come knocking at his door?
>>
>>134341428
Your father is supposed to teach you how to fight, how to survive, and to make sure you've got your wits about you wherever you go so that you can make good decisions when people try and fuck with you
Your dad sounds like a pussy
>>
>>134350243
Wrestling is great for sprawling but you should never try and take someone down unless it is 1v1 which most fights aren't these days. Krav is good but it's basically a fad now and finding legit trainers is tough. Systema is incredibly more effective but way harder to find a place to learn
>>
I was at a store with my pops once and some young guy who thought he was the shit bumped into him and said get out of my way

I trucked the kid about 10 yards back into another aisle shelf he didn't do shit after that

Only altercation in 30 years
>>
>>134348957
bong here too. a bunch of fights in the UK. here it's mostly just squaring up and lots of lip before everyone else calms it down or walks away still giving it the big one

where in the UK, pal?
>>
>>134350363
>HS and college wrestling prepares you to grapple with somebody who isn't afraid to use the moves your coaches screamed at you for even thinking about
It's a nifty way to introduce boys to bulemia but greco-roman isn't an actual martial art.
>>
I was in a viral world star hip hop vid.
>>
>>134339869
Pretty much this. If you're going to do anything do it quickly and brutally.
Swift knee to the gonads.
Grab the wind pipe and squeeze as hard as possible whilst rushing them and shifting their centre of gravity backwards and off balance.

If there's a wall nearby, whilst you've got their throat? Smash their fucking head into it.

Ultimately it's still a risky business. Police can always fuck your day up, so can a knife, or if they have more friends than you.
>>
File: Aloe Very Big Dick.jpg (48KB, 493x289px) Image search: [Google]
Aloe Very Big Dick.jpg
48KB, 493x289px
>>134339431
Dozens of fist fights growing up. Management of Assaultive behavior training combined with a few years of practical use when I worked in a forensic hospital. I did Army Combatives up to the intermediary level. I know from my experience that fighting untrained or poorly trained faggots is easy one on one. Fighting two is a good way to get fucked up or killed. Don't fight antifa; get the cops to arrest them instead.
>>
>>134339431
Been in quite a few, also fought in Afghanistan.
>>
>>134350753
got a link?
>>
>>134349634
A shitty suburb 95% non-White near Paris but I don't live here anymore

>>134349842
Because we aren't at war with a foreign country anymore, now they're infiltrated here and are legally as French as I am, which sucks a lot

>>134350222
J'ai passé le CAFEP je vais faire prof d'histoire dans le privé
Je suis actif à l'Action Française sur Paris si tu veux me croiser, j'ai 26 ans je fais 1m90 environ

>>134349533
They need the worst treatment. We could torture them and send them in some shitty places of Africa along with the niggers they love so much

On this I gtg, see you Anons and don't forget to make ratonnades regularly, it's good for your health
>>
File: image.jpg (70KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 400x400px
>>134350752
>BJJ prepares you for anything other than putting men between your legs
>>
>>134339431
I was tortured when I was younger
>>
>>134350422
I don't walk around in flip-flops for this reason. Too many tweakers and schizos thanks to the halfway house being blocks away. Those steel-toed combat boots are a weapon.

And yeah, every part of your body is a weapon, but for basics, stick with punches, stomps, elbows, knees, and the headbutt. Other shit's for if you're actually committed to a martial art.

>>134341428
Obviously you de-escalate and never start a fight, but if somebody is just crazy or dumb enough to attack you, reasoning isn't worth shit.

>>134350752
>It's a nifty way to introduce boys to bulemia
>all those dudes acting like preteen girls to make their weight class

>>134350958
This. fighting isn't sparring. Most of the fights I've been in were really just one-sided assaults.
>>
>>134350531
my dad could definitely kicked his dad's ass
>>
>>134349788
you don't know how the escalation of violence tactic works...
Someone using it will increase the violence instantly to a level unexpected to you. There's no time to match it even if you're crazy enough to even contemplate it. So, if you're having an argue, just yelling at each other type of deal, your opponent will step back and return with a kitchen knife ready to slice your throat.
Or if you're so pissed you're the one with a knife, they'll come back with a car and move over the street you included.
>>
>>134351019
moi je suis en médecine, je viens d'arriver en novembre sur Paris, j'avais déjà été briefé sur le niveau de défrancisation de Paris mais j'avoue que je suis assez sidéré tous les jours en prenant le métro... J'en ai 25. J'avais hésité à rejoindre l'AF il y a quelques temps.
>>
>>134346467
That seems to imply one person would fight with rules and one would not.

Whats to stop a trained fighter from eye gouging and finger breaking?

Why do chubbos make this 'Sport with rules' argument when it comes to fighting, you don't even know how to throw a kick and I spend so many hours a week dedicated to avoiding kicks.
How are you going to kick me in the balls when I could do it faster, harder and feint you into it?
>>
>>134350686
True, you almost never have that choice. But remember: this is antifa we are talking about. If you know how to go for the eyes or throat, these cowards will run. I've had this experience first hand. They will try to gang up on you, so you need to be able to keep yourself balanced and go for easy weak points. The moment they realize you wont go down easy, they bolt. They are like the roaches in Fallout or the skeletons in any MMO.
Or, like i said, buy a gun.
>>
>>134351318

>you don't know how the escalation of violence tactic works...

Pretty quick on my feet, I've had to be.

It's not really a way I choose to act, it's more of a subconscious compulsion. I'm a mirror.
>>
File: oilcheck.jpg (231KB, 687x864px) Image search: [Google]
oilcheck.jpg
231KB, 687x864px
>>134351077
>pretending a comprehensive combat art based upon another comprehensive combat art is inferior to a show sport invented for Victorian pedo spectators to masturbate to
>not knowing that ramming your fingers up the ass of your competitor is totally cool in greco-roman but is verboten in the non-homo samurai art of jiu jitsu
LOL, so manly and practical, just remember your ear guards to protect your little rumpled cabbages

>>134351124
>>all those dudes acting like preteen girls to make their weight class
It's actually pretty funny I think.
>>
I feel like it's worth saying at this point that we should never start shit with ANTIFA. That footage could do more damage to us than any blow could ever do to one man, and even stick guy got arrested.

And I highly doubt there's gonna be much 1 on 1 if we see another small-scale battle. We ought to discuss squad tactics.
>>
>>134341451

Cannon fodder will be readily accepted on both sides.
>>
>>134341428
You're father is supposed to teach you to stand up for yourself and not to feel ashamed but actually enjoy beating some fucking twat up that has it coming.
Fucking libshit.
>>
>>134339431
Fought with 2 gypsies in the bus
>>
>>134351534
antifa teaches their punks how to throw shit at you and how to go for the throat

you'd best protect your neck
>>
>>134351360

L'AF c'est mort aujourd'hui. En tout cas, c'est réputé être blindé de vieux bourgeois historiens amateurs et réactionnaires.

Sinon, t'as pris quoi comme spé ? Pour te retrouver à Paris, t'as du gérer à l'ECN
>>
>>134351715
There's always one butthurt low tier fag.
If it makes you feel less butthurt I did no gi BJJ and was shitting on blackbelts while I was still a white.
>time to get in a street fight
>better have my opponent put his gi on
>>
>>134351762
>That footage could do more damage to us
The election's over and all normies hate antifa.
>>
>>134351873
Je suis en radiologie. C'est justement ça qui m'avais un peu rebuté. J'adore l'histoire cela dit, et je me demande tous les jours jusqu'où on va encore descendre...
>>
>>134351957
Yes I'm sure you were incredible. A real god. Now go throw up and call that doctor back about getting your ears fixed.
>>
>>134339431
NO. Fighting is caveman nonsense for niggers and low iq morons.
>>
>>134341451
You know, if you side with the SJW's, you're gonna have sharia. Would you rather have some mean jokes and insults or have your entire lifestyle and personal safety threatened?

LGBTQ will side with the good guys if they know what's good for them.
>>
>>134351859
i repeat: krav maga
>>
>>134352037

Merde, radio à Paris, tu vas te faire des couilles en or.
>>
>>134351715

>all those dudes acting like preteen girls to make their weight class

Takes discipline to not eat for a few days while still exercising. All depends on the guy behind it. If he takes shortcuts, or not.
>>
>>134342369

>I'm laughing at all these dipshit males

Female detected.

You know the rules
>>
I did Shotokan, Muay and Judo.
Did tournaments in each.
Been in a fair number of fights myself outside of tournaments.
90% of the above three martial arts is worthless on the street.

If I had any recommendation to someone who wants to do hand-to-hand, learn Boxing, and maybe a little bit of Judo. You really do not need anything else to do serious fucking damage.

And this is before considering combatives. My bro has more experience with those since he started into his current position in the canadian forces. Most dangerous shit I've ever heard of was by William Fairbairn back when he did work for the Shanghai municipal police. There are manuals out there somewhere. But it boiled down to: fight dirty, kill the the fucker, end it as quick as possible.
>>
>>134352361
>muay chaiya

I meant.
>>
>>134352051
of course a brit says this.
>be world's most powerful empire
>get btfo by pacifist hindus
for better or worse, the world has changed.
>>
File: image.jpg (91KB, 471x667px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91KB, 471x667px
>>134352050
>claims to grapple regularly
>has perfect ears
Like I said, low tier fag. Probably a LARPer
>>
>>134352361
Actual shotokan is actually really respectable as far as karate goes. There's plenty of mcdojos and "karate" stuff here stateside, but damn if shotokan doesn't fuck around.
>>
>>134352282
mouais. J'ai pas pris ça pour l'argent honnêtement. Je suis venu ici pour rejoindre mon frère, mais je savais que ce serait dur en terme d'environnement ethnique et de déliquescence morale.
>>
>>134351019
>>134351360
>>134351873
Putain moi je débarque à Bordeaux, des nègres partout. Heureusement je suis posé dans un quartier tranquille. J'irai peut-être à l'AF locale aussi.
>>
>>134352577
Ouais, Bordeaux grande ville de ventes d'esclaves. C'est le revers de la médaille... Tu fais quoi toi ?
>>
>>134352711
Je vais dans une fac pourrie, j'ai 19 piges. LEA. Quand j'ai visité j'ai vu des affiches pro-violfugiés, des faucilles/marteaux et des tags comme "un facho = une balle" ou "votez Macron pas Le Pen". Y a du boulot.
>>
>>134352957

>violfugiés

kek
>>
>>134345874
I knocked out a biker a few months ago in a road rage incident for insulting my woman. I was honestly afraid I killed him. Checked the news for weeks.

I think I learned a lesson, but I'm not sure what.
>>
>>134353104
Go for the nose; not the temple lol
>>
>>134353054

Showing off with the good skills in translation
>>
>>134352957

LEA quoi mon khey ?
>>
>>134352957
Putain de merde. C'est pas du boulot à ce niveau-là. Si tu veux un humble conseil : vise petit. Parle à tes amis vraiment proches,
n'essaie de pas de convertir le monde. C'est par de petites actions que les mentalités changent. Il ne faut pas croire au "grand soir".
>>
>>134352534
show your leaf
>>
>>134353263

Nah, I just don't get to hear many lulzy native contractions.
>>
>>134352051
I'm sure your boyfriend has promised to keep your sissy brit boy ass safe without resorting to violence, but the day may come when it is needed. I just hope you two won't break up because of some pacifist pipe dream.
Thread posts: 344
Thread images: 47

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.