[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

((Marriage))

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5258.jpg (643KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5258.jpg
643KB, 1000x667px
When did you realize that marriage is a feminist and Jewish scam?

>devote your entire life and career to supporting a wife and kids
>almost all of your money goes to feeding and housing your family
>wife is cheating on you with Jamal Jackson and Damarios Washington the entire time
>wife uses your money to pay their bills
>wife gets bored of you
>wife files a divorce, you lose your house, car, life savings and children

Why would anyone get married?
>>
Nearly all my friends are married now. I have just been asked to be a Best Man. The bitter and cynical side of me tells me they are making huge mistakes and that they deserve everything they get. I know the reality - that they will all have long and happy marriages, children and a wonderful life with their chosen partners.

I am unloveable. So I do the usual MGTOW thing and try and convince myself that marriage is the ultimate scam. Its not. Its what most normal, well rounded people do. I'm not one of them and thus, will never experience wedded bliss or even a relationship for that matter
>>
Because they're not neckbeard autists and they can find a good wife?
I wouldn't know though.
>>
>>134338921
You are overestimating the well being of your married friends, buddy
>>
>>134338921
Yup me too. I'm resigned to that. I doesn't bother me unless people give me shit about it. I never felt any need to go on a crusade against marriage just because it's not for me.

You can sort of tell who's marriage are going to work out or not too. It has a lot to do with who they surround themselves with. For normies, it's their friends and families and their expectations that tend to keep them honest. Not deeply held beliefs and principles.

I swear there are bunches of liberal cunts that think that cheating is empowering and necessary for self-fulfillment. They're not open about it but that's what they believe. They're good at hiding their true beliefs, but they can't all do it. Check a woman's friends. They probably synchronized their periods and ostracized anyone that doesn't think like the group yet, so they all think the same.
>>
>>134338271
Why do you say marriage is a feminist and Jewish scam when your argument is that divorce is a feminist and Jewish scam? Are you retarded?
>>
File: 1453874619893.png (57KB, 301x300px) Image search: [Google]
1453874619893.png
57KB, 301x300px
>>134338921
I used to be just like you until 2 of my 3 friends divorced. I even had to let one stay on my couch for one week, because he was kicked out f his house when he was waiting for his paycheck.. My face hurt from all the smugness of that week.
>>
>>134339703
There's no divorce without marriage, anon.
>>
This post is so autistic I can smell the metal in your piss m8...nearly every culture in the world has marrage in some form or another, predating kikes. Also don't marry jewish, happily divorced 6 years
>>
>>134338271
Because my fiancee will take care of me
>>
>>134338271
>Why would anyone get married?

In brazil you can marry with complete separation of property, both that you previously owned and that you acquired later. Whatever is in your name, stays in your name

Stay cuck'd americans
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.