[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did he know?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Capture.png (682KB, 581x599px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
682KB, 581x599px
What did he know?
>>
>>134337045
what he didn't know was not to mix xanax and booze
>>
>>134337170
this is the only answer
>>
>>134337170
sheeeit
>>
ive been on a UN tour its nothing special
>>
File: boom-goes-the-dynamite.jpg (27KB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
boom-goes-the-dynamite.jpg
27KB, 280x280px
>>134337170
aaaand boom goes the dynamite
>>
File: Jinx_1920x1080.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Jinx_1920x1080.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>134337170

How do people not realize this? isn't it common knowledge not to mix hard pills with alcohol?
>>
Wtf are you guys talking about? He hung himself.
>>
All these rocker "suicides" are faked. Both Cornell and the Linkin Park guy were at the end of their fame so like clockwork they fake their deaths, thus "immortalizing" their work and promoting it, while they take on another life and identity beneath the radar of the public eye. Not hard to pull off, especially considering how stupid people are with this kind of thing - their emotions are triggered when they think about one of their fave artists dying and don't think rationally or critically.
>>
>>134337045
Love that coat
>>
>>134340645
read between the lines for once in your rat life, he was in contact with Soros' cousin--soros' meddling backfires consistently because that's the whole point, it's all supposed to backfire, he wants the same things we want, a return of common sense and christian decency, his messianic complex has come to full actualization in that he's villainized by everyone who cares but is in fact on the side of those who villainize him, he's personal friends with my cousin
>>
>>134342487
no cornell was going to release evidence that tied a hollywood pedo ring to hillary clinton and pizzagate. There were a few articles around i read after cornell died. and i read something today that said him and chester were \besties and this might have somnething to do with why chester offed himself.

http://www.christianpost.com/news/pizzagate-theory-being-linked-to-chris-cornells-death-191726/print.html
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.